Wolf Play : Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | DNP, WIP
Chatbox
 Salom_
04:24:33 Sal, Salmon
Amy
She's really only of any value because of how pretty she is, so I bet you could sell her
 Sanania
04:23:26 San, Sangria
Amygdala-

She's pretty, surely if you don't want her she'd bid a decent price in an auction perhaps.~
 Kingwolf
04:23:23 King
I would really like to do a Teen wolf rp with someone
 Salem
04:22:43 Rumi
Gave my cat a bath today :D
Went pretty well, didn't even complain but did jump out a few times
 Amygdala
04:21:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Is she even worth keeping?
 Ecifircas
04:21:38 
Of course you do, haha, it's hyperpigmented Tameika!
 The Unknown
04:20:29 Unknown | Dark
-WP Click-
I like the husky markings haha
 Amygdala
04:19:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Unknown
Only first level is worth it...i am pretty sure almost everyone is only playing the first round of wolf party
 Noricai
04:18:51 Young Po
unkown
use the token
 Ecifircas
04:18:38 
The Unknown, the higher levels of WolfParty are *not* worth it. Always just stay on the first round. Always, always, always.
 The Unknown
04:17:50 Unknown | Dark
Do I use my party token or wait until I get my upgrade and can afford to spend mush on going to better levels?
 devine
04:17:08 vi, devi
techno
ugh tell me about it. I like tundra for the polar bears, but then you still get grizzlies.
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:17:01 Chat's snack
Techno

I do not like the bears.
 Continental Wolves
04:16:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
ET
Also my grandma has yet to be told about the chicks...

Welp I gotta poof now, i'll be on sometime after 11pm
 devine
04:16:37 vi, devi
FMC is intense this month... i remember last time I was active, you could get on a leaderboard with close to no effort. now it takes some work! I like it!
 technoblade
04:16:06 Lil Techy | Techno
my wolves just can't catch a break with these fuckin bears
 Amygdala
04:16:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
I never ever got a legendary coat before but she is secont for this season to have one lol
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:14:36 Chat's snack
Spoops

I mean, I'm already in your walls, might as well

Oh yikes... (I don't own a pair of matching socks.)
 Pyr0M4ni@
04:12:22 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Emmet
I relate
With both things🤣
 Pyr0M4ni@
04:11:39 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Yes
My
Wolf Sandpiper is a do hero from wolf party

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +5
Polar Bear : 0
Arctic Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | DNP, WIPJuly 16, 2024 04:55 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Winds Of Change

"Nothing lasts forever ; one should make the best of their time spent in this lifetime."

Family - something precious and to be protected. Most wolves grow up in large family groups with the parents being in charge and the children following their lead until they decide to leave. That's what happened with this pack - it was a simple pack at first ; a mated pair that struck out their own and created a territory for themselves. Then, both their friends joined them and the small group grew to four - and then their friends found mates, and the pack became six. And soon children were born to the friends, and the numbers grew at the birth of the newest generation. They also decided to welcome weary travelers and those just simply needing protection within their pack. They grew to become a well-known pack - naming themselves the Everfree Pack, a pack who welcomed the broken and fired and sheltered the hurt and weak. They took in the ones that other packs didn't want. They're still a relatively new group - only being their for a little over a decade. While they wish peaceful times could last, the world was changing and the pack was evolving.

The original six had grown older, and the leaders decided it was time to finally pass the mantle to their child to take the lead. They chose their youngest son, over his older siblings. It wasn't a popular opinion amongst the siblings and maybe even the pack ; but no one dared challenge them in their choice. He was given leadership during the ending of summer ; and he has lead lead them during the autumn, and now winter - this winter has been particularly harsh, and the young leader has lead with wisdom beyond his years and proven himself to the pack. Most are coming around to having him as their new superior.

Now that he has established himself - some changes are needed to be made. The closing of winter is need, and spring is drawing closer - meaning that the Courtship Season is approaching. The young male must find the right female to lead by his side, and it's a daunting task as it is a coveted position. Not only this, he now must carefully assign members of the pack their new official rankings since he has time to watch and lead them. Meaning some may be demoted, others promoted or some stays the same. This can lead to conflict and discontent, but this is a time which the fresh leader needs to stand strong and lead the pack during such a time.

While the pack was dealing with a harsh winter, a small group of wolves has brazenly stolen a rather sizable chunk of their territory. They are lead by a bloodthirsty couple and their followers, and it seems they won't go away without a fight as well - not to mention, they seem a bit too organized and know a bit too much about the pack for a normal takeover. This is a time in which the new leader needs to prove his worth and find a way to deal with these unreasonable and ludicrous wolves ; however, the pack also has a decision to make. Where will their loyalties lie. Will they stand by their leader and support him? Or abandon him in this time of need for something seemingly shiny and new?

Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | DNP, WIPJuly 16, 2024 04:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Roleplay Rules

1.) Eve's Rules Above All (naturally)

2.) Respect Me As Your Host ; I Have The Power To Accept/Deny Your Application. If You Want To Know Why I Didn't Accept Your Form - Just Shoot Me A PM, I Don't Bite!

3.) I Expect A Decent Level Of Activity From All Those Joining. I Wabt To See At Least 2-3 Posts A Week. Please, Don't Join To Just Not Be Active - I Also Would Like To Say That Real Life Comes First, So If Something Is Happening & You Need To Step Back For A Minute ; Just Let Me Know And We Can Work Things Out. However, If You're Inactive For Seven DaysWithout Informing Me - Then Your Character Will Be Removed From The RP. Hide Chicken Somewhere In Your Form.

4.) This Is A Semi-Literate To Literate Roleplay - So, I Expect A Minimum of 300 Words Per Post. So At Least Two Paragraphs Per Post ; Also, I Expect Proper Grammer & Such.

5.) There Is A Max Of 4 Characters Per Person - With Each Person Being Allowed One High Ranked Role.

6.) Reservations Lasts For 24 Hours - And Once Your Time Is Up, Your Reservation Ends. If Needed You Can Get One 12 Hour Extention.

7.) Don't Be That Guy ; Don't Have Your Character Constantly Breaking The Rules - It Isn't Cute Or Fun, It's Plain Annoying. Also, Don't Control Another Person's Character Without Permission - Make Sure To Discuss It With Them When It Comes To Injuring And Or Killing A Character.

8.) Please, Properly Credit All Images Used In Your Form & Do Not Hotlink. If You Need Help In This Department; Just Let Me Know :)

9.) I Fully Support Drama Within The Roleplay But OOC Drama Will Not Be Tolerated. This Is A Fun & Safe Space - So Let's Not Do That.

11.) This Is A Semi-Realistic Roleplay - So No Neon Wolves. Make Sure To Do Your Research On Wolf Sizes And Builds. Also No Wolf Will Be Able To Take Down A Whole Moose By Itself, So Please Keep That In Mind - Be Realistic When It Comes To Hunts & Things Like That.

12.) You Are Given Three Strikes And If You Continue To Break Rules Then You'll Be Removed From The Roleplay. You Also Get Three Chances To Fix Your Form Before It's No Longer Accepted. Hide The Missing Number In Your Form.

13.) Make Sure To Read Everything; I Will Know If You Didn't. Put A Fun Wolf Fact In Other.

14.) Most Importantly - Have Fun!

Winds Of Change | Wolf RP | DNP, WIPJuly 16, 2024 04:57 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Ranking System

The Current Ranks

The Lord
This young male is the current wolf in charge and the wolf with the most authority within the the pack. He is to be respected as whatever he says goes ; he makes the hard decisions for he pack and his word is to be considered law. This young male is the one who makes sure everything is running smoothly - making sure patrols are sent out, hunting is getting done, and training of the younger generation is going properly. He also has the authority to banish or exile a wolf from the pack if they have not proven themselves trustworthy or have broken any rules within the pack. It's a lot of responsibility for the young male to shoulder, but he has been doing so with grace.

The Subordinates
This is where all wolves that are over the age of two have been placed. This is until the new official ranks have been announced - so this means everyone is pitching in where they can. This means everyone is collectively hunting, patrolling, and scouting when needed ; along with looking after the pups. This is the heart of the pack as of now and the heart is beating rather loudly. The wolves in this rank need to be careful of their behavior because it can mean promotion or demotion for them - not to mention, some may be assigned apprentices for showing their behavior.

The Elders
The wolves that are over the age of ten within the pack. They are the ones with the most knowledge of pack history and lore ; they're not required to hunt or do patrols - but if they are fit and able, they can join in them. Mostly, you can see them watching over the pups of the pack and telling them stories of the pack's founding. It's noted that they use their knowledge and wisdom to assist where they can ; including in helping train or mediate within the pack if needed. They are to be respected and it is highly frowned upon to disrespect an Elder or anyone older and wiser than you for that matter.

The Apprentices
The young juveniles of the pack. Wolves that are between the ages of one to two years old. Once they are one years old, they begin their training to prove themselves valuable members of the pack ; and by the age of two, they should be ready to move in their official rank. When they reach the age of one, they are usually able to talk with the Second-In-Command to discuss their preferred route, but for now the Lord is handling this. They are being trained for a specific role within the pack by their assigned mentor. They are apprenticed to this wolf until they have reached the age of two, and are eligible to complete their test to officially move into their rank. They keep the same mentor unless said mentor is somehow fatally injured, gets sick or dies - or in rare cases is being unfair and not training their apprentice.

The Pups
The Youth & Future of the pack. They aren't expected to train or anything like that. They are to grow and be happy - they are to be protected at all costs, and to have a pup die on your watch or by your hands is a heinous crime. Once they reach the age of six months they are allowed to begin a process called 'shadowing' in which they get to see what each member of the pack does so they can see what they want to choose to apprentice for. And it's a good way to see who would be a good mentor for them as well.
──────────────────
The Future Ranks
The Lord & Lady
The Second-In-Commands
The Third-In-Command
The Healer & The Healer's Apprentice
The Sentinals
The Warriors
The Hunters
The Den Mothers
The Elders
The Apprentices