Wolf Play : Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RP
Chatbox
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)
 Clear Sky
07:55:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
bear lol :')
 Bears den
07:54:09 Bear
Sky your talking? XD
Apples: 0
Mushrooms: 17
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Clear Sky
07:53:38 Sky / Blue - she,her
broke*
 Clear Sky
07:53:25 Sky / Blue - she,her
Apples: 2
Mushrooms: 33
Mushrooms Saved: 9,800

im basically brok :'(
 starrywing
07:48:41 Novo/Starry
red
blue
hollow
domain expansion
purple

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 21, 2022 06:18 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award

Marie Vandenberg

"A Happy soul is the best shield to a cruel world."

|20 Years||Female||Bisexual|

Appearance

Marie is around 6'1", she's tall and oftentimes a little intimidating because of her height. She has long slender legs. This woman has slightly thick thighs, thin and slender calves. She's a petite woman, having wide hips that she struts around with.

Marie has a sharp jaw line, being slightly fine which outlines her face beautifully. She has slightly thin and plump cheeks that look pink in colour which almost appears as if she's wearing makeup. She has soft and plump lips, a little red in colour and never really raising in a smile.

She has a slender, curvy figure. Weighing around 130lbs, indicating her lack of food consumption at times. She has a straight posture, though at times she may seem to be hunched over. People may notice this at times, this is when the woman is in heavy thought or distancing herself from others. Marie is a little bellow the average weight for people around her size. She has a thin waist, body in the shape of an hourglass. Her mother once compared her to a starved child, wishing for the girl to fatten up a bit. Her small and dainty hands are one of her most characterised features. They show how little she had worked in her life, indicating how fortunate she was in terms of class and living standards growing up.

On the top of her wrist in the center lies a birth mark, almost the shape of a crescent moon. She had once had a nightmare of her father inflicting an injury in that cause much blood to pool down her wrist. Of course, it never happened. Though with a weak mind such as hers it often tricks her into believing otherwise. It's barely noticeable, almost completely blending into her skin.

Her skin is a pale white, almost the colour of snow. She is unsure if it is because of a reduced amount of blood flow, oxygen or even a decreased number of red blood cells. But she does know her skin has been such a way for many years. Maybe it's just her genetics? Or maybe it's due to being locked inside for so long. Either way, she is unsure. But she believes it might have to do with her iron deficiency, thinking that's most likely to be the cause.

Marie has long, curly black hair. It reminds her of the ravens that once flew by her window growing up. The dark curls came from her mothers side, recalling the way her mothers curls would bounce about as she walked towards Marie. She has long dark hair that ends at her waist. Marie normally has her hair up in a French-twist or a bun to keep her hair from getting in the way. She thinks its a dumb move to leave her hair down in case someone were to grab it in a fight.

Marie has blue eyes, often glistening when she becomes anxious or scared. Her eyes light up when she is frightened or has a psychotic fit, pules dilating and shrinking in size. This makes her appear crazed and frightening at times. Her ocean blue eyes have a tinge of green in the center which appear beautiful in the sunlight. In the darkness they shine along with her tears of fright and in the day they glow an ocean hue.

Appearance |Attire:

Marie wears mostly black clothing ranging from 18th century dress, normal dresses, pants, leather jackets and t-shirts. Marie used to wear many 18th century dresses before she lost her father. She once enjoyed going dancing before the crazy people started running around. The love for the activity stopped after a while. People always complimented her taste, loving the intricate designs and beautiful materials. Now days of course she steers clear of any dresses, preferring to wear jeans, t-shirts and if bare back you may be able to see a tattoo of a heart being held by two hands behind her shoulder. One hand holds the left curve of the heart and the other hand holds the bottom of the heart. She also wears leather jackets which covers her tattoo. She prefers a punk style, no longer wearing makeup due to the apocalypse. She sees no need, she would run out anyway and though to be no reason behind it anymore.

"Why would I need it??"

Marie wears a necklace with a silver dragon wrapped around a moonstone 'egg'. This necklace was a gift from her mother and father before and holds a special place in her heart. She never takes it off, at times she doesn't think she's in the right mind to wear such a thing. The small trinket was what reminded her to always remain strong. It's what her parents would have wanted and it's exactly what she would do once the time comes.

Personality:

Marie is not that expressive like many others, hiding behind a mask of emotionless nothingness. But you cannot really blame her, right? Look at the state of the world. You can she trust? Who is she safe around anymore? No one knows why she acts such a way, she prefers to keep it that way, not wanting to seem weak and pathetic like those crazy people might have thought when they started attacking people in the airport. She's a nice woman, wants to keep people safe, but being kind comes with costs she must face on her own. When by herself though this is when she lets her true emotions come out, she smiles, she cries and she gets angry. This is not a woman you should mess with, coming from a painful and dark past not many would recover from. She's a quiet lady, keeping to herself and only speaks when spoken to.

Because of her anger she may become rash at times, trying to suppress the feelings and keep them bottled up inside. She would never wish to harm anyone. Never. Due to this she may attempt to avoid people when she is angered, staying away, running off or lag behind in hopes of calming herself down. Marie finds it easier to try some breathing exercises to help remain calm, step back and re-think the situation before opening her mouth or making silly decisions that could cost Marie her own life or reputation. Sometimes she may wander off to be along, doing such a thing makes it easier for her to calm any nerves that may still roam about within her mind. It makes her cope a lot better and leaves her to think over what just happened and how she could fix the current situation at hand.

When Marie is depressed she wishes to be alone. Left alone. Being alone gives her the time to think things over and be a great stratergist to help herself cope in that moment. Find ways to calm any bitterness that still remains deep within the deepest parts of her mind. She wishes to curl up and cry. She cannot do that in the presence of other people, so she will often wonder away in hopes of finding a quiet and lonely place to let it all out.

It's not every easy to read her emotions, because of what the world has come to how could she? But who wouldn't go crazy in a world like this? With crazy people roaming around, attempting to eat people alive. The amount of blood and guts she may encounter on a daily basis. Sometimes passing out from exhaustion and fright. Often times you may hear her speaking to herself, crying out in the middle of the night. This makes it hard to hide her true self from people, when she losses it that's the only time you would catch her expressing emotions. Sometimes she may see her dead father, sometimes the face of her mother when she speaks to people.

Animals - Marie like animals, used to enjoy feeding them. She fears they are all long dead now, though somewhere deep down she really hopes they are hiding somewhere.

Reading - Marie likes to read, books have always been one of her favourite past times. She used to enjoy reading quite a bit.

Collecting - She likes to collect pretty things, whenever she finds something she thinks is pretty she may hide it somewhere safe. Sometimes just in her pocket or in a bag she mind find.

Dislikes:

No Manners - She doesn't like people without manners, will tell you off if you don't show any in her presence. Of course it shouldn't matter anymore now that the dead has risen, but she still keeps to her old ways at times.

Cruelty - She doesn't like cruelty among anyone, tends to avoid those who might seem that way. If it cannot be avoided she will just stay away from that kind of person, she hopes she won't find any. But she knows she will encounter many along the path to her survival.

Strengths:

Avoiding Threats - Marie is great at avoiding threats, due to her illusive personality she tends to keep to the shadows. Because of this she tends to avoid danger more than others, hoping to stay away from anyone who may bring it along with them.

Hiding - Marie is great at hiding, being quite used to it due to her tendency at avoiding people. She prefers to be alone, so she tends to hide quite frequently. Whether it's in trees, behind buildings, in ally ways, etc.

Keeping To Herself - Marie keeps to herself quite a lot, hiding her feelings is very easy but sometimes it makes it hard to do so due to her mental illness'. When she's in her right mind she can hide any bitter feelings she may have expressed if she were alone and hiding from people. She tends to feel embarrassed if seen.

Weaknesses:

Alone - She may like to be alone, but she still fears that she would be left behind or she'll never see anyone again. She is scared of being alone for too long, no one knows but they may catch on soon. So she tends to come back as quickly as possible if she were with others. She thinks she may become worse mentally if she were alone for far too long.

Crazy People - She fears the people that run around biting and eating others. She thinks it's frightening and only wishes to avoid them.

Relationships:

-With Other Characters-

(Must speak to everyone if I get accepted.)

-Family Members-

Mother: (40) Mary-Lyn Vandenberg

Father: (54) Alias Vandenberg

As far as Marie is aware they are both deceased. But she's not too sure about her mothers whereabouts, nor if she is alive or dead. Marie watched her father die, knows he is long gone.

Activity:

I'm always online though some days I might not be able to be on. But I'm willing to be on everyday if that's what it takes, I have a free schedule starting from tomorrow so I have lots of free time to spend in role play. :)

Other:

potato is good ^^

Edited at March 24, 2022 12:10 AM by Sirris
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 22, 2022 05:41 AM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award

I finished the form, I'll insert her back-story and any other information which is missing once you've given me the all clear. ^^

EDIT: Fixed the form, hope it's okay now. lol

Edited at March 22, 2022 11:18 PM by Sirris
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 24, 2022 09:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marie is accepted! You may join the discussion and thread now @Sirris :)
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 24, 2022 07:45 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh, thanks. My apologies it took a while. Lol
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPApril 11, 2022 10:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Elloise Brooke Iries

"You only know a part of me. I am a universe full of secrets."

Female / Feminine

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Appearance:

Elloise stands at around 5’6ft and weighs in at around 120Ibs. She is built like an athlete; Long, muscular legs and a fairly lean, toned torso. She is lacking in any unnecessary fat, but this does not mean she is without any curves, her shoulders are relatively narrow. Her hair is a raven black, ever so slightly tinted dark gray, and has. Her mop of hair is short, just reaching her shoulders. It's naturally very straight, however over the years it has formed a small wave where she would tie it up. In the day, when the sun finally arises, it does tend to shine quite perfectly. She has a coffee complexion, lightly sun-kissed, and warm to the touch, however, is not without flaw, given that she has a small scar just above her eye from falling off a swing as a child, and her knees seem to be pretty battered up with scars and bruises from countless trip-ups from both when she was young and more recently false starts.

Her eyes are relatively large, and a bright, walnut brown color, that has a few orange-ish flecks that are surrounded by slightly darker rings, only making them look richer. Her facial features are relatively soft, but not completely undefined, with slightly higher cheekbones and lightly blushed cheeks.

Commonly, she wears anything casual: sweatshirts, exercise clothing, t-shirts, jeans, etc. Now and then she likes to wear dresses or skirts or dress up nicer. Generally, if it's a bit hotter though, she tends to feel more comfortable in denim shorts and a thin top, if there is a wind, she would be covered up with some sort of zip-up hoodie, however is not confined to any one style.

Most of the time, she wears her hair up, just above her ears with a few bits falling forward, leaving strays of hair out, because really?

She has her ears pierced but never seems to wear any sort of earings, so having them done was mostly a formality for one particular occasion. If you look closely, you can see the outline of a small howling wolf on the softest part of skin just behind her ear.

Her voice is relatively soft, and a bit airy. She has a very slight British accent, but she can muster a slight hispanic accent.

Personality:

Sweet | Kind | Friendly | Timid | Sarcastic | Strong hearted | Blunt | Intelligent

Elloise is the definition of a sweetheart; a friendly, kind, timid, individual. Some say she’s to nice for her own good, which they are most definitely correct. From first glance she seems like a timid, unconfident young lady who can’t stick up for anything including herself, but when you start to befriend her you see that she is everything above with a kind, and caring side. If your best friends or better with her you get to see the true her; you see everything you have already seen in her, but now she shows her strong hearted, sarcastic, blunt, intelligent side.

She truly has a bright, and beautiful heart of a warrior, she’s a fighter she doesn’t go down easily, but from first glance she sure looks like she does. No matter if it’s a deadly illness to a actual one on one fight, she won’t just cave in she will in fact fight with everything in her. She has this need to protect (potato tomato) her family, resulting her to be ready to lay down her life. Unlike other people she won’t just go out of her way to fight, she is only going to fight if she absolutely has to for her family or her safety.

Never-less her overly bright, timid overlay she is always in a constant war with her mind. She’s oftenly criticizing herself spoken through words or not, which leads to her criticizing her thoughts and it’s just a constant battle that never seems to end. She has most definitely tried suicide once or twice when she was younger, but decided against it. She had found her purpose. She was to help anyone hurt, wounded, the weak, and the ill.

If she has great trust in you, and you have seemed to have not broke that trust in any way she will and is honest about anything. She may not spill out everything and anything about her past, but she sure will find the courage to tell you if something is currently bothering her so much that she needs someone to talk to.

Relatives:

Cole - Father - Alive

Chloe - Mother - Alive

Affiliations:

Nurse

Activity;

Everyday, but I am currently in the process of moving houses, and will be completely free this next Monday and so on. I shall try to get a post or two out before then though. (If I get accepted)

Other:

I'm back gurl~

Edited at April 13, 2022 10:04 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPApril 14, 2022 08:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Elloise Brooke Iries is accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved