08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   13 

To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 15, 2022 06:37 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Quilo can be her crush if ya want.
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 15, 2022 06:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good can they develop into mates in the rp?
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 15, 2022 06:40 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure.
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 15, 2022 06:42 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Rising
I didn't see anything on this in the rules section, but what is the limit of characters one can have? I'm guessing it's the usual 5?
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 15, 2022 09:49 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yeah, people can make as many as they'll be able to handle. :)

High Hills Pack said:
@Rising
I didn't see anything on this in the rules section, but what is the limit of characters one can have? I'm guessing it's the usual 5?

To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 15, 2022 09:51 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 16, 2022 02:53 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Form

Name: Breeze

Tribe: Oak Tribe

Appearance:

Breeze looks like a border collie, although more in her personality do her other characteristics shine through. Her breeding is mainly border collie, but she is also about a third of other breeds. She is part Northern Inuit Dog, part Labrador and also has some German Shepard in her. She is a stromy grey colour, with lots of markings in white, black and grey. She has a large black patch over one of her brown eyes. She is quite a small dog, standing at just 16 inches at the shoulder. She weighs around 20kgs so not very bulky either. That is not to say that she isn’t strong however, her muscles on her legs and shoulders are prominent even in the hard winter months and she is quite a rough match in a fight.

Her paws are of an average size, considering her body mass and her claws a worn, but still sharp enough to deal significant damage in a fight or hunt.

Her tail is a medium length, quite fluffy when it is dry and is a mix of greys, blacks and whites in colour.

Her head is quite small, although she has a long snout with a black nose and large canines in her jaws. She has small, somewhat floppy ears, although they do change shape when she pricks them. She has soft silky fur which is somewhat quite thick and sheds substantially in the summer while protecting her very well in the Winter.

Personality:

Breeze is a very intelligent dog, growing up wild and having to become smarter than her predators (humans), and smarter than her prey. She is battle-worthy and fit, as most wild dogs are, and she is not scared of limited prey. There have been many times when she has been in fights, and she has become very scarred over the years. She is light and agile, because of her size she prefers to outrun predators rather than fight them, but with her swift and hard to detect battle style, dogs should be cautious of her. She is a one of a kind dog and despite her stealthy battle style she is very honest and trustworthy when not fighting with tooth and claw. She expects respect from the dogs in her pack, and makes sure to reward those who show that they are trustworthy and loyal to her and the Oak Tribe. She is kind and generous, to those who deserve it and she loves pups and the young dogs.

She is quite a stickler for rules, and is an honest leader, not afraid to make it clear that she is unhappy with her dogs, but she does have a softer side, reserved for those most loyal and willing in the Tribe.

Affiliations: Open (Just ask about any of them)

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Pups: Open, if mated

Other: This dog has an exceptional way of finding things out, beeare to those who are keeping secrets.

To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 16, 2022 02:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 16, 2022 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Form

Name

Mora

Female

Rank

Shaman

Tribe

Oak

Appearance

Credit: This is My Dog took this photo with a samsung camera app also please to anyone who sees this photo please do not use it this is my dog and i love her very much

-ARUtTwjQcK8wi8la_jgqNrQXY6SK2ZJuqBXmZnUrH567Cky83ENe9xVbH6wGXdJjWVzh-iH9obwKR_OQjYSgYW3ISrUK6Fno3THe4kGk9V1FB_OmExOC9g_NRv7_Y82-V83zdLagOkPwM1SB1ZZURbuXZsQB77IE7t2973imHwZN012dbEhw03UMqyQdNWZsaXoSkF2o10PDQrbE4Npb1ObNU8V6_tSvd3PegaDG3mJebJhFkuaex5RfaBjSYsnjysP_bgFk_13jeJd3pB2J6J78sXaK3ZtVnhTrnVXASXWh-zarkUECLM-fObPg8Ua9fz2YVp1_-s5lbE_VBWfikuSkvXpzFeepllI_Zmj6bxN6f_knGGBCEaCesXKiiYWosIPEVpTpLxBgXw_W6pBBgi2BFnThnqrzBiOvekomEPHO8hsrrn-piEJUYivK5g1utGSS7QvaZp1siIwCwIJDNcsWlsy43CwQOsjdxjgrvVEefXL7B-edrWgqoUwljO7hOVmm__EjCIgWbTUw-hCXZYCC0Yc1jtItkW4h2_bJ1aB4HSIHAuxugquFSLjASswFisi8TUwK5uXBhJL_jCaFFDTpxwqdgv0Tz4LmcG2tDjn06LNpLWMyrP-shPA6USZlyU58kQU9BWVMIVtYB5pYRyGJawayHH4ujyxKJd0aUcWr6sG0FKcptorzHz68ncwjGoNKabjvI1vvqFAQh73x-s=w144-h220-no?authuser=2
She is a Malstese, Yorkshier terrie (Yorki) and Mini Pinscher. She is around 2'1" and weighs about 38 pounds. She Takes after the yorkie in coloring. She has brown eyes and has a black back. (My dogs werid) She has somewhat of a mane on the side of her neck. she has a little white stripe down the middle of her chest. She has light brown legs and light brown but also white on her underbelly. She has a Black tail. She has light brown pokedot eye brows. her ears are brown on the inside. She has normal sized shoulders and short but lean legs. (I always have to chase her down her real names Mora for my dog at home in the photo.)

Personality

She has a loyalty to the pack but she doesn't choose sides. She has a very caring nature to her but can be harsh at times. Mora can be a bit of a social pest in the pack but she does like to stick to her self at times. She doesn't really care for pups or has that much of maternal but she does tolerate them.

Affiliations

Sister- PM me

Brother- PM me

Crush

None

Mate

None

Pups

None

Other

Rp example:

Dawn, a beautiful she-wolf, walked around her pack. She is the so-called Alpha female and has a reddish orange coat with green eyes. Dawn thought Maybe I should check on the betas or queens. She was pondering what she was going to do. Dawn never really thought about her sister but every time she did it brought a bitter feeling with it. Dawn’s sister had died from humans. Dawn had Started to have a flash back. She saw a human coming into her birth den and she ran like she did before. She kept running as she heard 3 gunshots when she stopped, she realized what had just happened. She had grown hatred towards humans ever since then. She continued to walk around until she found her mate the alpha male. His name was Nicholaos, and he was very compassionate towards her. Nicholaos and Dawn fell in love during those few years they were still learning in a new pack. Soon safter they finished training they left the pack to start their own. They were blessed with two baby girls. Dawn said, “Lets name them Luna and Midnight.” Nicholaos said, “Sure Honey.” That was the end of Dawn’s flashback she started to cry. Dawn said, “Why must I always Rember this?”
(I made this up as i went along TvT)

Edited at February 18, 2022 06:49 PM by Shadow-Wolf
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 16, 2022 05:45 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
For higher ranks, I'd like a 200 word minimum response per character

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us