SpiritGuardian
12:25:53 Sleepy spirit
Dulce, haha i was about to get off and eat some food
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:24:25 I eat souls, nom nom
Boo! And Punkin! And Techno, wow, chat is full of friendos today XD
 Boo
12:23:27 Chrissy
i should go fight him but i feel like death.
 technoblade
12:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
gywn ap nudd keeps vanishing from tiles, even took some enemies with him
 Rogue Whispers
12:19:44 Phoenix, Rogue
Time to make a Halloween avi
 Rogue Whispers
12:16:56 Phoenix, Rogue
Always cocoa
 SpiritGuardian
12:16:19 Sleepy spirit
King of smiles, last coco of the month i guess.
 Rogue Whispers
12:15:44 Phoenix, Rogue
I need den spaceeee
 Azrael
12:14:46 Ash, Khaos
always hot cocoa
 technoblade
12:14:38 Lil Techy | Techno
coco
 SpiritGuardian
12:14:11 Sleepy spirit
Should i go with hot coco or apple juice?
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:12:45 I eat souls, nom nom
Decent, I suppose. I ate far too many raw marshmallows this morning. I'm also exploring though. Brains are evading me.
 Azrael
12:11:39 Ash, Khaos
Techno-
I'm okay, just bored. Thanks for asking.
 technoblade
12:11:33 Lil Techy | Techno
Nux

I'm good just exploring right now, you?
 Rogue Whispers
12:11:19 Phoenix, Rogue
paws?
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:10:24 I eat souls, nom nom
Techno ^^ How are you today?
 Serpents
12:09:02 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Your pack lays down for a breather. A bush nearby starts rustling and hundreds of spiders crawl out. You book it out of there. No need to mess with a spider army.
i agree
 Purgatory
12:05:33 Purge/Purse/Pug
Gwyn: Fleas with 3 good pursuers
Six Leopards:
 technoblade
12:04:40 Lil Techy | Techno
Ash

I hope so as well, how are you though?
 Azrael
12:03:38 Ash, Khaos
Techno-
I hope work goes well for you!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +5
Sun Bear : -5
Baboon : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dark Sun x Bookish DragonJanuary 17, 2022 09:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not either one of us, but feel free to read along.
Dark Sun x Bookish DragonJanuary 28, 2022 08:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Lavender Schmit
Nickname: Ender
Appearance: Her hair is a caramel brown that gets golden honey streaks in it when she's out in the sun a lot. It goes halfway down her shoulder blades with a few layers in the front from grown-out bangs. She's 5'10 and has very long legs. She's very slim and looks weak, but has hidden muscles from working out. Her eyes are her favorite thing about herself. Her right one is fully colored, an icey blue with some green flecks, with a scar running across her eyebrow going the long way along the tail end of it. Her left eye is 3/4 icey blue while the other 1/4 is a creamy brown with some black flecks. Her face, shoulders down to her mid-back, and arms are covered in freckles.
Personality: She is very hardworking and dedicated. She's very caring and friendly, though she's also majorly stubborn. Once she has an idea and puts her mind to something, there's no stopping her.
Oh joy, really old character description that I have no clue how to update- eh oh well

Edited at January 28, 2022 08:26 AM by The Bookish Dragon
Dark Sun x Bookish DragonJanuary 31, 2022 07:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

I'm just kind of tying in a character sheet to my start, lol)
Calen huffed as he once again straightened his breastplate, the dark metal piece adorned with the royal crest. Not quite yet satisfied, he used a rag to buff away a scratch. Normally, having a uniform so tidy would not matter; since he was positioned in the ball room and would be seen by the guests, he knew not to have a thing out of place. His surperior was a particular man and would make an absolute scene if his guards gave ill impression of the palace and royal family. Calen wished to not be under his scrutiny.
The young man fastened his boots in place before turning back to the mirror, running a hand through his dark brown hair. It looked black until under warm lighting. It had grown out some, waves beginning to form at the nape of his neck and front pieces almost reaching his eyes. He quite liked the more rugged look, it set him a part from most of his comrades. If felt good to have some sort of personality within such an occupation. He had lightly tanned skin adorned with plenty of small scars from training and scruffs that came with the work. His skin tone greatly complemented his dark green eyes, more brown around the edges.
Satisfied with his appearance, he left his quarters and headed down to the main ballroom. Calen had always hoped to be a grand soldier like his father; however, his stature and charming looks landed him a different role. He was fairly tall but not nearly large or built enough to keep up with the elite guards. This left him to mostly be working more public events, often providing security inside while the more heavy duty men stayed in full armor on the outskirts. He had learned to come to terms with it. At least he didn't have to stand in the cold tonight.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us