Wolf Play : Medieval Arranged Marriage | Fawn and Megan :)
Chatbox
 Broken Dawn
04:30:48 Eat the Glowing Soup
Chasm rolls on their back submissively next to Chaos 🤍.

Stats: Social +1
Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Whatever. You two are cute.
04:30:39 Asmodeus (he/they)
I got a Shiny Lechonk on Pokemon go and now I'm happy XD
 TheFlyingKitten
04:30:16 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
I think I'm about to buy a buttload of Chinese Pottery so I can climb my way up the Hunting Tournament ladder. It was fun being so competitive last FMC, since this is actually something I'm apparently good at.
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy
Asmodeus
Good point i work tomorrow XD

Good night then chat
04:27:36 Asmodeus (he/they)
Amy

sleep
 Amygdala
04:27:20 Amy
Chat should i throw all my mush in wolf party or do i go to sleep XD
04:27:01 Asmodeus (he/they)
its spooky season :)
04:26:53 Asmodeus (he/they)
I need to start getting Halloween decorations and stuff
 TheFlyingKitten
04:26:29 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
It about to rain, on the 5th of July? :O
More likely than you think.
 SilverShadow
04:25:54 Running Dog
What is art fight?
04:25:50 Asmodeus (he/they)
Eci

maybe next time art fight happens I'll join XD but I lack confidence
04:25:13 Asmodeus (he/they)
I asked this earlier but didn't see if there was a reply but should I limit how many Pelt designs I put in for the pelt design contest?
 Ecifircas
04:24:36 
Avatar of Lust, no one can break the limitations you put on yourself but you, lol. I see all types of entry level artists killing it this year and improving.
04:23:16 Asmodeus (he/they)
man I wish I had joined art fight but I don't think my art is good enough :) oh well seems like everyone who did join is having fun
 Amygdala
04:19:11 Amy
Bjake
Is so good...you finally got some more art of you favourite charachter
 De Vil
04:18:08 Cruella: Paws Plz
BJake: :0
 BJake
04:16:59 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
I nearly screamed when I saw this attack, omfgs I love this
 Amygdala
04:16:06 Amy
I am fighting so hard not to use my 10k mush on wolf party😅
 Amygdala
04:15:35 Amy
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 28
Mushrooms: 53
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
 Devils Heart
04:15:30 FizenDevil, Zeni
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 35
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 4,740

>.> I'm close to being able to buy more. Just another week or two of saving and then my two girlies needing customs will be customized.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Cougar : -3
Copperhead : +1
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Medieval Arranged Marriage | Fawn and Megan :)July 23, 2021 04:24 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please do not post! Feel free to read along however!
Medieval Arranged Marriage | Fawn and Megan :)July 23, 2021 04:25 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
:Name:
Iyan Amias Castamine

:Nickname(s):
None

:Age:
23 years old

:Gender:
Male

:Title:
Prince of Kostalen, eldest son of King Rhimir

:Appearance:
His height puts him at an advantage in most forms of combat, considering the prince stands at a muscular 6'2". His skin is heavily tanned from endless hours of training in the sun and heat with his soldiers. Dark freckles adorn his nose and cheeks, giving an almost boyish look to his face. His silver-grey eyes, often narrowed in deep thought, seem to hold a judgemental look behind them, though this is not intentional on Iyan's part and certainly not true.

His hair, slightly past chin-length, is a medium brown with a notable curl, often pulled back in a tight ponytail to keep it out of his face. Much to the annoyance of his father, he refuses to cut it, just like he refuses to shave his scruffy beard.

His clothing of choice is as casual as possible, sticking generally to browns, greys, and whites, with the occasional muted green. Usually, he wears brown pants and a white shirt, though if his father insists, he will dress a bit nicer; the same brown pants, with a crimson dress shirt.

- Scars/Birthmarks -
He has a few scars, mostly small ones. A cut here and there, a nick at the edge of his lower lip, and so on. He does have one large, healing scar on his chest, a thick line reaching up and across to his shoulder, still painful to the touch and slightly impairing the use of his right arm due to muscle damage there.

:Personality:
One's first impression of Iyan is that he is stuck-up and self-absorbed. However, this assumption comes mostly from his royal status, and is far from the truth. He is very likeable, once you talk to him a bit. His experiences in the military have humbled him, and he is a remarkably selfless man. He tries to keep conversations light, and doesn't seek confrontation or arguments to prove his point.

He has his own struggles, however, like everyone else. He has mild PTSD, worsened by recent events, and at times this can make him withdrawn and irritable. He has a tendency to seek out danger, much to the increasing worry of his father. At times, he also has a bit of a foul vocabulary, picked up from his time with the soldiers, also to the disdain of his father.

- Likes -
Swordfighting/Sparring
Food (specifically baked goods)
Traveling
Warm days/Sunlight

- Dislikes -
Books and reading
Almost anything related to his rank
Being trapped in one place for too long
Fancy clothes

- Fears -
Small spaces/being physically restrained
wip

:History:
Might add this, might not.

:Other:
I think this might be mostly done?

Edited at July 25, 2021 01:29 PM by Fawn
Medieval Arranged Marriage | Fawn and Megan :)July 23, 2021 04:40 PM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award
Starting on mine as well :) //
Medieval Arranged Marriage | Fawn and Megan :)July 23, 2021 05:02 PM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Adella Rose Lynn

Height: 5'4

Looks: will picture

Personality: Adella is soft spoken, her father being that reason. She has learned to keep her head low, speak only when spoken to- and never let your anger take the best of you. Being a princess would seem easy but with her father it was not; he was cruel, in fact a monster trapped in a humans body. A few of her hobbies would include reading and cooking- after all she was not allowed to do much else like enter the town and meet people her age. She didn't have friends but the maids who worked for them- those who dared to even speak to her of course. Her father also was scolding someone, be it her or the staff who worked there. However, once she lets you get close enough you would see that she is sweet and caring. Her heart and soul going into friendships and relationships- though she barely has had any.

Backstory:

Ella's mother disappeared when she was five year's old, leaving behind her crown and her daughter. Her father before then was kind when he wasn't busy with the kingdom though she knew her father had a temper he often let get the best of him. Their marriage was forced, arranged by his father so of course this was loveless- until her mother of course fell head over heel in love with him. But how could she leave? Some would say it was her husband and some say it was the stress of the kingdom. Either way Ella's mother was gone and her father became the man he was today. & Adella the woman she was becoming.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us