06:22:50 
found it--on Den Page, Use Item
 ZEFHYR
06:15:53 
oh. i checked there but, no go
 distant-screams
06:08:34 katy | beetle
Zephyr,
no. you use it outside of explore, like a regular CP item.
 ZEFHYR
06:05:09 
@boo is this to be applied WHILE in explore?
 Karou
05:56:25 
oh thanks!
 Boo
05:49:51 Chrissy
zefhyr,
you can apply it to one of your wolves and they'll gain 20 spirituality CP.
 Purgatory
05:48:56 Purge/Purse/Pug
A rain of fire and hail of sulfur rock, designed for the event
 Karou
05:47:50 
what the hell is "brimstone" weather?
 ZEFHYR
05:45:59 
how do i make use of the soul of the dead thing?
 Amygdala
05:38:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
I want more charon's blessings but i keep getting raven feathers 🥲
 distant-screams
05:34:02 katy | beetle
thanks haha. i kept pulling hero's today but nothing too good.
 kycantina
05:33:30 ky but it's spooky
nice for both of y'all!
 Amygdala
05:32:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow...nice
 distant-screams
05:31:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl was my best CB pull today :p the vitals are making me keep her lol
 Amygdala
05:30:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
-WP Click-

Here was my CB pull i was shocked when i saw talent count
 Amygdala
05:29:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Dance with devils?
Dantalion?
Samael?

I have been trying to catch him on for 2 days. Even used a jasmine on my girl once and i was too late lol
 kycantina
05:27:24 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Here's my CB pull, glad I didn't pay for her
 kycantina
05:25:59 ky but it's spooky
Amy, oh yay!
 kycantina
05:25:33 ky but it's spooky
Amy, he's HW too, and I have the space,, ugh, name suggestions?
 distant-screams
05:25:21 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
she's gonna make me wait a while lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +5
Black Bear : +3
Leopard : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   45 

Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 04:39 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" COme on.. keep up. I know its a long way.. but it wont be for much long" he said waiting for her to catch up. When she did, he stayed beside her." What are humand like? " he asked not tryinf to scare her more " I have heard of them, but never have seen any around these parts."
He looked at her curiously to see what she would do or say to him. " Its ok if you dont want to tell me, im just trying to make you comfortable around me. I wont every hurt you."
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 04:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
When the first question was asked Mayhem responsed solemnly. "Chaotic, cruel, untrustworthy. You dont want to end up with one," She sighed, ears down. "They loved me, then turned their backs and kicked me away."
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 04:48 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Im sorry I even asked. I didnt mean to remind you of them. I hope I dont meet them either. I never go farther than that tree over there byt he river" he said as he stopped by the river and took a drink " The den is just over this river. Once we get there, you should rest."
He howled to let the other memmbers of the pack know he was on his way. " Now this isnt a normal pack. Im the leader. The ones you will see are my hunters and some elders. No females except one. But she is old and I needed her for she knows all the parts of the forest and where it is and its not safe to go. Best to listen to her if you wanted to go anywhere"
He walked throught the slow moving river and helped Mayhem through " But since you are new I will go with you."
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 04:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem shook her head. "No, no it's okay. You dont need to apologize for asking a question." She listened in as the male explained everything to her, and nodded to acknowledge him. Mayhem loved to swim, even if it wasnt what she was built for. She trotted through the water, carefully choosing her footing on the smooth rocks.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 05:01 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Byt he time they crossed, the old femal came into view " Took you long enough, River" she said disaporvingly " Whos that?"
River bowed his head a little " I know im late, Aster... I was just checking my territory and came across this one ont he edge. I had to take her.."
" I see. Well come on.. get her into the den and shes your rrsponcibility for now on." She then turned around and headed tback to the group.
" With her, Mayhem, do not inturupt her. Ever. She may sound like she is the leader, but she knows I am. She is my second in command.. for now" he looked ahead " Come on, up that ledge and straight ahead"
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 05:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
("For now..." Pff-)
Mayhem was obviously wary of everything, her paws shuffled anxiously as some wolves came and went. She listens carefully, and makes her way up the ledge.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 05:16 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
( I mean... XD)
" oop careful right there, Mayhem" River said shifting her a little bit to a better area for her to step up " There you go."
He followed behind her and soon reached the top. He walked ahead and towards the den " In you go.." he turned around and waited for her to enter first. " And eat"
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 05:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem curiously enters the end, and flops down right there, next to the entrance. She huffs. The canine was tired. "Thank you."
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 05:25 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Your welcome." River said sitting beside her, making sure that the cold wind wasnt on her. He watched as the three of the other wolf members walked about. One of them seeing the new comer and scoffed " Seriously, River? A female? And she isnt one of us.
" Shut your mouth, Ash. Mind your own business or ill skin you better than the last time." he snarled. He looked at Mayhem " Stay away from Ash, he hates new comers. Im sure he will get used to you eventually. "
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 21, 2021 05:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem growls at the new wolf's statement, rolling her tired eyes. She looks over at River. "What do I have to do become a part of this pack?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us