Wolf Play : Sir Froggington (Candor) x Freedom x TIAPN
Chatbox
 AppleTrees
06:17:58 Apples
Sweet, well thank you very much! I wish your pack fertility in the future :]
 Long Wang
06:15:49 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
I don't breed much so I can't give that much of advice, but I've only bred a twin pups (no triplets) once on my account ever since it came out.
 Long Wang
06:14:33 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
Then it should say triplets (or twins) and then whoever their triplets and twin are underneath, underneath the wolf name.
If you're talking about the three wolves I think you're talking about, they're triplets.
 AppleTrees
06:12:30 Apples
Sweet, they're identical in every way
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:12:07 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Turns out I also made a mistake that time and thought I wrote that last one you wrote XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:11:11 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre
Why did I call you by my nickname?? >:
I did it once again.
 Long Wang
06:11:02 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
depends on what you mean.
3 identical in every way- rare
3 pups in general- very common
 Feiella
06:10:24 Fei the writer
Aurora
or a demon
 AppleTrees
06:09:38 Apples
Is having triplets a rare thing or is it normal?
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:08:43 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Or a demon.
 Salem
06:08:43 Rumi
DH and hero too *^*
-WP Click-
 Feiella
06:07:00 Fei the writer
Aurora
Nocturnal, stalks chat and appears randomly
 Existence
06:05:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Pfft I readied my den for 30 odd wolves to have pups while I slept.. Only 2 of them had their pups..
 MINEOLA
06:04:47 Alfi Darky
Long Wang
IÂ’d keep
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:03:28 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Why a ghost?
 Feiella
05:53:52 Fei the writer
Long Wang
I'd keep but that's me. Up to you
 Feiella
05:52:02 Fei the writer
Nope I'm a ghost
 Long Wang
05:51:50 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Keep or retire?
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:51:35 Fei the writer
AppleTrees
Please spell out your words. "bc" is not allowed
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:50:50 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Accs,
No, she's A mod goddess.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate

Sir Froggington (Candor) x Freedom x TIAPNAugust 11, 2024 08:12 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
~This thread is for Sir Froggington x Freedom x ThisIsAPackName.~

Characters List

random guy

god(dess)

puppeteer

Sir Froggington (Candor) x Freedom x TIAPNAugust 14, 2024 11:48 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Konik

Name Info/Nicknames

Their real name is Amenshi, but they use Konik as their false name to protect their identity.

They don’t really remember, but they must be hundreds or thousands of years old.

Genderfluid

They’re sure they had some original gender, but they don’t remember what it was. None of the gods have genders. Konik is most comfortable being non-gender, but now that they’re mortal they have female or male forms as well to throw the other gods off.

Sexuality

Pansexual

They’re attracted to all kinds of people, though they’re not very romantically inclined. Unless it comes to a certain gorgeous moon deity.

Appearance

First is their female form. This form is fair-skinned, with a light scattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose. Her hair is a wild nest of bushy hair, in a tangle down her back. It’s not unkempt or dirty, just naturally messy. It’s naturally dirt blonde, sort of light and ashen-colored, and is greying in streaks and at the roots. She has a sharp, pointed face with thin brows and a long, crooked nose. She has a rather dignified look about her, especially in her regal face. Her eyes are baby blue and heavily lidded, and her eyelashes are thick but pale. She has some light wrinkles at the corners of her eyes and mouth. She’s fairly tall, just above average. She’s in pretty good shape, toned but not muscular, and seems quite healthy.

Next is their male form. This form has dark brown skin with a warm undertone. His face is round, with chubby cheeks and a broad forehead. His hair is dark brown, but appears black in most lighting. It’s swept back, soft and wavy and trimmed neatly to the nape of his neck. He has soft, rounded features: a large button nose, heavy dimples, ovular eyes, and plump lips. His eyes are honey-colored, a sort of earthy amber. He’s overweight, particularly visible in the belly area, and is shorter than average. He seems fairly young, in his twenties maybe. He has a warm and cuddly look about him, especially when he smiles.

Konik’s favorite form is nonbinary. Because of this, this form is also a bit more good-looking and notable than the other two. They have dark tan skin, with freckles all over their face, shoulders, and arms. They have a mop of curly auburn-ginger hair that’s shorter in the back but falls over their forehead in unruly curls. Their eyes are large and doe-like, a soft brown color just a shade darker than their skin. They’re slanted and monolid. This form has a well-shaped, somewhat slender nose and high cheekbones. They’re very tall, and have a slim form but are very curvaceous.

If given the choice, Konik’s forms would be drop-dead gorgeous. But it has been pointed out to them that that’s exactly what the gods will be expecting. So they’ve chosen much more plain-looking forms that fit in with other mortals. Frankly, they’re a little put out by it, but once they’re re-ascended to godhood they can look however they want once again. As for clothing, they’re not much good at dressing themselves, and so far they’re just wearing whatever they can find or is suggested to them. They’re naturally drawn to more flowing and loose clothing, and are baffled by the new trends, preferring the old way of dressing. But they have to fit in, so they rely heavily on their companions to tell them how to look normal and what things are reasonable to wear. They always wear the same clothing in any form, not distinguishing between gender-specific clothes items.

Personality

Konik considers themself a benevolent god. After all, that was why they became a god in the first place. To make life better for mortals. And in exchange, the mortals adore their god. How could they not? Konik is the best god, hero of the people, beloved by all, and everyone wants them back. They’re sure of it. That’s why they’re doing this - it’s not that they’re too proud to let go. What a silly thing to say. It’s because mortals want them, need them, and they’re not about to let everyone down. Konik loves mortals. Well, frankly, they haven’t really been to the mortal realm in a long time. They dimly remember having been one themselves, and they know they didn’t like it. Maybe that’s why they hardly ever go back there. And after all, they’re a very busy god, and they don’t have time for that kind of stuff. But even without living among them, Konik adores mortals. They’re like a doting parent who catches their kid misbehaving and says, “Oh, he’s just a kid, he didn’t really mean it!” They love seeing the projects and life goals of mortals, and cooing over them in an unintentionally condescending way. The only thing Konik loves as much as mortals is water, and even when it comes to the beautiful water of nature, they let mortals get away with exploiting and sullying it. After all, they’re silly little things and they didn’t mean any harm! Konik cleans up after them and never punishes them. In fact, Konik has never been known to punish a mortal. They still maintain the illusion of control, of course, mainly by giving permission when it’s too late to stop it anyway. The only thing that Konik will punish is mortals harming other mortals. No matter how small an injustice, Konik always steps in to fix it. This worked fine when they were a god. But now it can be a dangerous thing to do.

Konik isn’t used to being put in danger, especially by mortals. When they are, they’re taken aback and utterly confused. They have high pain tolerance, so being actually hurt isn’t a huge concern for them. But they hate the sight of their own blood, particularly when spilled by something as harmless as a mortal. When gods used to challenge or harm them, their reaction was always to completely lose their temper and engage in full-scale battle. And they can still fight, though most of their epic moves are a complete waste now. But they don’t want to harm mortals anyway, and are convinced that they could easily obliterate any one of them in battle. They’re willing to fight if it’s necessary to their quest, though. They typically see things from a “greater good” point of view. Besides being attacked or harmed, there are other things Konik is taken aback by. They understand trickery and manipulation, but would never suspect a mortal of being clever enough to try that on them. And when it comes to small tricks and pranks, Konik is totally baffled. They also have almost no personal boundaries, both for themselves and others. They get much too up close and invasive with people, right up in their personal space without thinking twice. They also let people get close and won’t defend their own personal space even when they’re feeling uncomfortable. They’re not used to this body, and it’s hard enough keeping up with eating, sleeping, and breathing in order to survive. They’re a little put out that they have to keep doing these things, but they try to keep their chin up.

All in all, Konik’s certain all of this will work out. After all, don’t they deserve to succeed? They consider themselves the hero of their story, the good guy, and the good guys always win. Konik’s confidence is astounding, and their ego is the reason they got caught in the first place. They just don’t know when to quit. Like most gods, they desire to be the best at all things, admired by mortals, envied by other gods. Konik is highly competitive, but when it comes to mortals they typically let them win and then congratulate them in a pandering way. Even so, they can be quite the braggart. It drives them crazy not being able to share their true identity, or tales of their exploits and adventures. It’s fortunate that Konik is a very positive and upbeat person. They don’t acknowledge their own flaws or setbacks. They’re never discouraged, and won’t say anything bad about themselves or mortals in general, though certainly when they dislike someone they’re quite vocal about it. They’re determined to prove their way is the best, and rarely take advice unless they’re totally out of their element. They’re very driven and hate to be aimless, constantly needing to be doing something. Since they haven’t been in the mortal realm for at least a couple hundred years, they’re not familiar with new advancements or technology. But they’re very excited by all the strange new things, enthusiastic even if they’re totally incompetent. After all, they love all things mortals make, and mortals made all of this neat little technology too. Konik is generally fine with change so long as it doesn’t leave them worse off.

Fears

Being Unloved

Remaining Mortal

The Other Gods’ Wrath

Being Weak

Unknown Modern Dangers

Losing Faith in People

Failure

Extreme Heat

Fire

Dislikes

The Sun

Sun Deity

Being Unattractive

Negative People

Mortals Harming Mortals

Their Own Blood

Being Disliked

Being Aimless

Being in a Mortal Body

The New God

Weaknesses

Overconfidence

Acting Normal

Lack of Modern Knowledge

Stubbornness

Easily Manipulated

Devotion to Mortals

Ego

Easily Taken Aback

Lack of Personal Boundaries

Discomfort

Goals

Helping Humanity

Gaining Power

Becoming a God Again

Water

Mortals

Being Liked

The Moon

The Moon Deity

Nature

The Kindness of Mortals

Admiration

Godhood

Sailors

Strengths

Residual Powers

Optimism

Determination

Pain Tolerance

Fighting

Ancient Knowledge

Patience

Receptiveness to Change

Openness to Mortals

Hobbies

There’s really not such a thing for gods. Konik does enjoy learning about mortal’s hobbies, though. They love things that mortals make, and like to collect these items to treasure them like a mom putting her kids’ art on the refrigerator.

Magic

Konik no longer has the immense magic they once did. But they’ve still held onto a few tricks, and technically because they never released their magic they can use it to astounding effect. But that would surely get them caught by the gods. Mainly they manipulate water, but lately shapeshifting has come in very handy for them as well.

Relationships

Earth Deity (Fonufan) - Konik and Fonufan have always had a tentative truce. That is, until Konik’s little plot was uncovered. Fonufan had liked the old water god, but tolerated Konik and the two tried to get along. Now Fonufan seems the most determined to capture Konik.

Moon Deity (Maram) - Konik loves Maram. They’re such a hottie. It’s always been unclear whether they feel the same, but Konik is quite smitten. That’s part of why they’re most comfortable traveling at night. They’re sure Maram would never betray them.

Sun Deity (Akkar) - Akkar is the worst god ever, and Konik hates them. They never got along, constantly fighting, and now that Konik’s on the run they’re terrified of the sun. They stay out of the sun, never let it see them for fear of Akkar catching them.

Time Deity (Awa) - Awa is the only one Konik is just fine with. They get along, but they’re not exactly friends. Konik respects Awa, unlike any of the other gods. They almost wish Awa wasn’t upset at them, but oh well, what can be done?

Backstory

To Be Decided

Sir Froggington (Candor) x Freedom x TIAPNAugust 15, 2024 12:16 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

«« ◊ «« Xiomara Yvette Valentine »» ◊ »»

««♦»»

years

««♦»»

Female

««♦»»

Role

Puppeteer

«« ◊ »»

"You are mistaken."

Personality

Xiomara has grown sullen as her darling older sister and younger sisters have always gotten the attention for being pretty and charming. Maybe, she should have come out of her corner more often during social events. Maybe, she should have tried being actually nice or acknowledging that other people existed first, but she preferred to sulk in the corner or amuse herself with a book or drawing in her notebook. She is resentful that her parents leave her to do her thing. Her mother has carefully groomed her sisters to get married and be helpful managers and ears for their husbands.

Frankly, thus far, Xiomara has found the human race to be tiring and vexing. She would prefer not to deal with them and has not found anyone she particularly wants to spend time around. She hates being disturbed during designated alone time, which is basically all of the time, and it is no wonder her parents finally began to leave her alone. Especially, because she is resentful of authority, especially her parents. (She particularly does not like the idea of an arranged marriage. She knows that her father would marry her off to someone who would increase his own influence, wealth, and power.) If anyone can't tell already and it needs to be stated in express words, Xiomara is very selfish and thinks a lot of herself. She is very dedicated and disciplined for her needs but there are very few people she would lift a finger for and mainly because they would compel her or helping them would help her such as them owing her a favor in the future.

She does try to feign humbleness to some extent. At least she's not telling everyone that she is really tough or really smart, but she does go around bulling people over while she demonstrates her accomplishments. (She had one servant stand still with an apple on her head, while she tried to shoot it off with her bow and arrow. Luckily, her brother (Gilbert) saw it and intervened.) She has been known to gossip about what she observes in the court showing off her observation and interpretation skills, which led to her father finally paying attention to her at dinner, which she decided she didn't like. She stopped gossiping after that because of the unwanted attention.

She has not grown out of correcting people when they are imprecise or their information is wrong even when she was not a part of the conversation. She is not a wishy washy person, and acts when she is certain that it is the right thing to do. She also has earned her reputation for being smart and educated (albeit astonishingly annoying) because of her constant reading and correcting others and always being right. She has been called a know-it-all more than once.

She has had training in ettiquette of course, and as she grew older she started to pay attention on how people interacted and charmed each other. She does not like being nice and would prefer to say or do what comes to mind, but she does know how to be nice enough to get what she wants. She is not the most patient person, but she can keep it under control long enough to finish a goal.

She is secretive and does not trust others easily. She does not talk about her feelings and she rather avoids sentimental attachments. Several older matronly women have been known to ask if there was something wrong with her because she didn't gossip and giggle about the more eligible handsome bachelor lords at parties. She gives out the least information she can and does not continue to answer a question further than the necessary answer unless she is trying to appear amiable.

She is capable of geeking out about mathematics, admiring a well made outfit, debating the best way to feed an army, and even discuss the most effecient way to hang someone. (Interviewing their executioner was quite an enlightening experience. Apparently, he keeps a logbook of the measurements of the criminals he executes and has it down to a science.) She is a person of various useful interests, which she choses by what would be useful and what she is capable of learning to the point of competency.

"I'm reading. Stop talking to me when I'm clearly busy."

«« ◊ »»

"Fine. I will look up and say hello. Maybe I'll even smile. Does that make you happy?"

Appearance

Xiomara grew up used to sitting in the corner with a face full of acne at important social events. She had trouble controlling her acne and it left scars on her cheeks and forehead that looked pockmarked. Her skin was pale and made acne and scars stand out. They have faded some as she's grown older and she can normally easily hide it with her hair. She often had a book or a notebook near her, and she gave up on socializing after being told repeatedly that she needed to do something to be pretty or that it would take too much effort to make her look nice. She did note that it was important to store information about others because it gives leverage and power over them from her own very political parents.

She was a plain child and for her not tall height was stringy and lanky in build without any discernable figure. She still views herself as unattractive and plain, but growing up further has given her some noticeable curves although she still has a long thin build. Her posture had been terrible and it was obvious that she was trying to make herself small and unnoticeable. However, with a lot of her sitting studying, drawing, and reading activities, she has found that she needs to sit up straight and not crane her neck downwards for too long or she will start cramping. With the training of her governness and tutors, she has started to be more confident and more intentional with her body language, and she has become more relaxed and able to stand up straight with good posture without having to think about it. She is not clumsy and can walk with grace. She likes to practice sneaking around the castle whether in broad daylight or at night. However, because she is allowed to be anywhere in the castle she rarely gets odd looks so its hard for her to be able to tell how successful she is.

She has an oval face shape and the profile of her face curves outward slightly. Her face cheeks have thinned from childhood and lost their baby fat. She has a sprinkling of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She has a wide mouth but thin lips. Her eyes are slightly set into her face and are clearly green. Her nose is thin and slightly prominent. She has dimples in the corners of her mouth when she smiles. Her lips are full but her mouth is not very wide. She has waist-length dark auburn hair, which she used to hide behind. She still has fair skin and it scars and burns easily. She has short slender fingers and her hands have large palms in proportion.

"I will stand in the shade."

«« ◊ »»

Strengths:

Court Skills - After seven years of her governess training her, she has become very observant and much more subtle. She has become better at discerning what information is important and what gossip and tidbits are accurate. She has very good hearing and reasonably keen eyesight. (She wouldn't need glasses if she were modern.) Due to her parents, life at court, and her governess, she has learned how to control her body language, acting/manipulation for real-life scenarios

Practical - She does very few things for pleasure and does most things for a purpose. She tries to learn things that will be relevant and useful. She is quite educated and with her position has access to the finest education women receive.

Disciplined - Her constant search for useful information has led her to be dedicated even for some physical activity so that she can try some things that require a modicum of strength.

Weaknesses:

Unable to physically protect herself - She has not been trained to fight, and if she were to ask her father if she could be trained to fight it would raise eyebrows. It is common for noble women to do archery, so she has settled for that. She's no Robin Hood, but she doesn't miss the bales anymore.

Lacking purpose and affection - Her parents have been busy with other things. She never got on particularly well with any of her siblings (her own fault, though she would never admit it or see it). She wants to be of use or important to an organization, cause, or number one in a person's life.

Pride - She is arrogant and is used to being right and thinks she knows best. She has a hard time submitting to authority or letting someone else's error pass by without a remark.

Selfishness - it makes her hard to work with and goes along with pride. She doesn't care to work with anyone else unless it clearly benefits her. She normally has no desire to be kind.

"I know I could do more. Just give me a chance!"

««♦»»

Affiliations:

Lucius Helmar Valentine - father 53 years

He is a political genious and has managed to grow his wealth and influence through his children, treaties, and trade.

Jocasta Grace Valentine - mother 49 years

She is deferential to her husband's schemes and has tried to pass down and teach the skills of herself and Lucius to their children.

Siblings in Birth order

Alexander Valentine - brother 32 years

Gilbert Reginald- brother - 30 years

Elizabeth Keir Oswald- married sister 27 years

Seraphina Evangeline - sister 25 years married within the last year

Astaroth Reed - brother 24 years

~Xiomara Yvette Valentine~ 22 years

Damien Teival - brother 18 years

««♦»»

Other:

WIP (her form needs cleaning up for this roleplay)

Forums > Roleplay > Literate

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us