Wolf Play : Call of the Gods | Demigod RP Thread
Chatbox
 Ámor
10:23:57 On haitus
@Techno
i finally got my car back :D
 BloodWeb
10:23:49 Blood/Nicole
Ya'll I spent 4k mush on explore moves to do 10 levels I'm on my last level and I've almost broke even. I'm -89 right now. I've bought so many team heals.
 Mother-Of-Cats
10:22:45 Luna/Phantom
I should go to bed...
 technoblade
10:22:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Amor

I'm still eating dinner, but I may go to bed earlier tonight
 Ámor
10:21:26 On haitus
@Techno
get some sleep
 Malcuth
10:21:25 Wander
Albinos and crushing strength. Her first litter she had an albino and an albino CS
 technoblade
10:20:57 Lil Techy | Techno
wander

seems to like throowing albions
 Malcuth
10:20:02 Wander
-WP Click-
Okay guys she's only had 12 pups... And look at her offspring
 BloodWeb
10:19:56 Blood/Nicole
Why are elephants always in 3's like I'm not doing all that
 Anomaly
10:19:53 Kirk | Krik
Techno
Help thats so funny.
 technoblade
10:19:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Hush! I'm tired and didn't even notice I switched chats! I was so confused!
 Mother-Of-Cats
10:19:20 Luna/Phantom
Techno
Sorry. For a minute I thought I was in the wrong chat. I was watching baseball. So I was distracted myself.
 starmutt
10:19:04 marsh | they/it
almost had a full convo there
 technoblade
10:18:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Why did no one tell me sooner!? AHHH!
 Mother-Of-Cats
10:17:13 Luna/Phantom
Techno
I saw you in sales chatting away thinking...what the...
 technoblade
10:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
not me in sales thinking it's fucking main ;-; i'm literally sobbing.
 Malcuth
10:13:55 Wander
He seems to really like throwing erys
 BloodWeb
10:13:40 Blood/Nicole
My sweet boy is still kinda icky. He's mostly fixed and all healthy but we have not been able to find out why he's so snotty. His right eye is gooy all the time and he sneezes but its does not hinder him in anyway
 Malcuth
10:12:55 Wander
-WP Click-
He produces such random defects and boosts xD everything possible but axanthic
 Ámor
10:11:30 On haitus
@Spooky
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-

We spent $400 on getting him healthy, $300 on emergency vet visits

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Jaguar : -1
Copperhead : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Call of the Gods | Demigod RP ThreadOctober 9, 2024 04:18 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Welcome to the RP Thread!
I expect the rules to be followed, and even though I'm just the narrator, I can still twist your characters fate to leave or be killed off if the rules aren't followed. ❤︎
For everyone's convenience, here are links to the thread where you can find additional details:
Please look in either of these threads to find missing information! And please do not post if you haven't been accepted into the RP yet.

Edited at October 9, 2024 05:32 PM by Salem
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP ThreadOctober 9, 2024 05:24 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1. All of Eve's already made rules should be followed. Click Me! That will lead you to the rules page.

2. You're limited to 2 characters, maximum, to begin with. This might change later on. They must be children of the 12 olympians

3. Do not make characters overpowered. Try to keep them balanced. They may be demigods but they can't be as strong as a creator of the universe or anything. Try to keep characters balanced in personality and such as well. (No shadow characters, no mary sues and so on)

4. I would love some more advanced writers, but I am not expecting roleplayers to write a ton for replies, just a minimum of giving a good reply to everyone else. Activity levels for this RP will be something like a post a week, but no pressure.

5. Reservations will last 48 hours, with no extensions. The role will open up after that time ends so make sure to be quick!

6. Please mark your characters as a WIP. And when they're done, please PM me and remove that mark so I know when to check. Thank you!

7. Don't be petty when a character sheet is declined. I've had players be so petty I had a mod step in

8. Please add a link to an RP example in your other section when you're done so I know you've read the rules! If you're a well known RPer or have been in RPs with me before, just put "Candy Corn".

I'd also like to note that rules may change so it's up to you to keep up with them! It won't happen super often but just a warning ❤︎

Yes it's a copy and paste from the sign ups, I'm lazy, shh.

Call of the Gods | Demigod RP ThreadOctober 9, 2024 05:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
Storyteller
The Storyteller is the role played by the host. They control all NPCs and influence the players by introducing random events, like a hurricane. - Played by Salem
The Demigods
Mylo LaBerto | M (He/Him) | Ares | Played by Old Money
Gwyar Fraoch | M (He/Him) | Athena | Played by Overthink101
Garvin Aster | M (He/Him) | Heremes | Played by Overthink101
Briar Sallow | X (They/Them) | Dionysus | Played by Lost Memories
Nico Cosmos | X (Any) | Apollo | Played by Lost Memories
Kahlie Flugencio | F (She/Her) | Aphrodite | Played by Old Money
Dimitri Molotov | M (He/Him) | Demeter | Played by Wilverbeast
Lryssa Lockwood | F (She/Her) | Hera | Played by East MountainClan
-
-
-
-
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP ThreadOctober 9, 2024 05:31 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
The day is warm, the sun hanging high in the sky on this mid-summer afternoon. You’ve just arrived, and the housekeepers—Bellamy, Alwyn, Kyōki, and Ameiro—have been preparing everything for your stay. Everything's in place except for assigning your rooms, so there's no need to rush. You’re free to wander the grounds, explore the house, or simply take a moment to settle in. If you prefer company, feel free to chat with any of the NPCs you spot roaming about—they’ll only engage if you approach them first.
❤︎
You've been set free, Demigods. What'll you do?
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP ThreadOctober 11, 2024 07:33 PM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

≪𖠰┈⁺‧₊☽⋆τρεε⋆☾₊‧⁺⋆┈𖠰≫

Dimitri Molotov | Demeter | He/Him | Mentions:
Ameiro (Ind.) Housekeepers (Ind.) Open

Tree hummed as he flopped down into a chair. It seemed like a pretty nifty place to crash. Kind of. Maybe. Did they get cell service? He should probably text his parents so they don't think he's missing in action.

He watched the other people that had ended up there, tilting his head as he watched everyone... adjust? Kinda of? Other demi-gods, right? That's what the super not sketchy letter said. It also said something about challenges. This wasn't gonna be an arena style fight to the death, right? Because if so, he was definitely waiting for the others to take each other out first. Needless to say- sketchy letters and impending doom or not- The walking animal peeps were pretty cool. Weird as hell, but cool. He was halfway convinced this might be some trippy dream. Yeah, that made the most sense. Definitely a new one on top ten weirdest dreams. It nearly beat the dream about he buddy's crow being able to talk- woahhh.

Talking animal dreams. Maybe it was a sign.

One of them kinda looked like if candy corn and a black cat had fused. Oh- and a person? Maybe? Because the whole walking thing. Yeah, a black cat-candy corn- person. Catty Corn. Heh. Catty Corn. He was totally calling it that in his head.

Catty Corn, Bat Dude, Purple Bun, Leaf Bun.

He was now splayed sideways across the chair, nearly upside down like he couldn't sit probably if his life depended on it. He blew his hair out his face, tilting his head as he watched the weird people animals.

Oh shoot- he should totes check if he got any phone service here. Did weird portals interfere with cellphones? Kinda felt like something that would be good to know.
Wait- did he even have his cell phone on him before going through the tree-portal.
Heh. Tree's Tree-portal.

Edited at October 11, 2024 07:34 PM by Wilverbeast

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us