Wolf Play : Generative AI
Chatbox
 Creekside Pack
08:09:38 Creek, She/Her
ahhh my food stash is overflowing- does anyone want some rabbit?
 Boeing
08:09:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
purdy
You have three wolves with 0 dominance. That probably contributes to lowering overall happiness too
 Crescent Nightwalker
08:07:53 Aurora / Pastelmoon
Or only have packs with wolves possessing excellent affinity
 mission goofy
08:04:57 
thats when you gotta grind to buy the apples for make friends item
 Serpents
08:03:39 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me

if anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me
 Feiella
08:03:39 Fei the writer
Creekside
Please spell out your words. Chatspeak isn't allowed
 Creekside Pack
08:03:26 Creek, She/Her
my alpha is neutral to all pack members other then his mate, the beta who he likes and Red the pup he strongly dislikes
 Creekside Pack
08:02:09 Creek, She/Her
@purdy... mines to :< ur not alone. For some reason the pups strongly dislike my alpha- i cant kick out either...
 Feiella
08:02:08 Fei the writer
Purdy
check their affinity and make sure their dominance is balanced.
 Crescent Nightwalker
08:02:05 Aurora / Pastelmoon
*mix

I have a lot of typos, thanks to my device
 Crescent Nightwalker
08:01:28 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre
Right now my poem is supposed to be a comparison in the story between an abandoned church compared to the character if the literature, who in comparison is poetically abandoned, once hailed. That sort of thing. Basically the "cold and broken hallelujah" thing, but without the cold. But it's not going to have a sad ending, its mire of a story with a deep thing that ends rather in a pondering way mixed with a hint of a chance for redemption.
 mission goofy
08:01:17 
purdy - probably a dominance and pack affinity thing
 purdy
07:59:18 
I feed my wolves every single day and give them water and lots of love... And they still don't have a high happiness :,>
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:53:57 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
They don't all have to be sad. Say whatever part of you wants your poems to say. Your art is a reflection of the artist. Remember that.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:53:08 Aurora / Pastelmoon
I'm sure your poems are great! Probably even better than mine since you've apparently done it linger than I have! 😁
 ZEFHYR
07:53:00 
*anyone playing Leaves?
 Feiella
07:52:59 Fei the writer
Aurora
I rather not all poems I write end up sad
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:52:32 Aurora / Pastelmoon
I honestly find beauty in some melancholy.
 Feiella
07:50:42 Fei the writer
my grandparents and mum said to which I quote "they are beautiful" while dad says "they sound very sad"

I pretty much facepalmed
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:48:57 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Nothing wrong with that. One thing I learned from myself is that sometimes even with the dark- energy type rock music I come up with, or some of the things I want to get artistic about in an untouched level involve conveying all the hard spots I had been in. It's not going emo, its embracing and making the sadness beautiful because it conveys the person, not the pain, though pain is the element. So lately I've been wanting to bring out a new style if my different forms of art. I do draw and make a lot of upbeat, positive stuff because I am a positive, optimistic person. So yeah, its okay to make sad stuff sometimes, because its like singing an unsung part of yourself, and that is what I believe sets an artist of anything free to their true art for, is being OPEN and HONEST out there with their TRUE emotions on the rawe

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -2
Jaguar : 0
Vicuna Wolf : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl
   1    2    3 

Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 02:44 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I definitely understand what everyone is saying here, my thoughts align with what's been already said. It's really unfortunate that writing is a medium that makes AI very difficult to detect. If someone is going to use AI to generate rp responses or plots then they might as well find a new hobby because a large part of the point of roleplay in the first place is to have a part in crafting your own story from the ground up. It makes me sad how nowadays people have to second guess everything they see in fear that there's not an actual person behind it.
Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 02:53 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

^
writing being a medium that's difficult to detect generative ai in is probably why so many of these ai generated "writers" are and will continue to get away with what they're doing. if you were to report these people the mods, the best you could do in terms of evidence is put the writing into ai detection software, which can be innacurate a lot of the time. there are slim to no ways to prove if someone is generating their roleplay plots, responses, stories, characters, etc. so putting a stop to it is near impossible.

and as much as we can observe the patterns generative ai puts into writing, and use them to try and identify ai generated content, at the same time we endanger and wrongly accuse real artists because ai is fed off of real artists. i've seen quite a few artists be accused of ai generation, because it was their art that people fed the generative software with.

i don't know the answer to stopping generative ai from being used, even in such a small place as wolfplay, and i don't know if there is an answer, because the way generative ai is designed and operates keeps those who use it from being outed

Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 03:24 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
i've been easing out of the RP scene because it's getting worse, honestly. it's just so depressing and dismal to me to see the AI plots that are constantly being pumped out, usually by the same people
Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 03:26 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Honey said:
i've been easing out of the RP scene because it's getting worse, honestly. it's just so depressing and dismal to me to see the AI plots that are constantly being pumped out, usually by the same people

it really makes me SO sad that the rp scene is dying (and really, it has been) because real writers are demotivated by all the generated content in it. i've seen a lot of writers i've roleplayed with in the past or even just witnessed fantastic roleplays from saying the same thing you are.
Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 03:32 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
also, for another comment on this outside of wolfplay (because its a little unfair how much ive been talking about it lol)

the amount of students and workers i've seen PROUDLY say they use chatgpt and likewise to do their essays, and work for them is TERRIFYING. i've seen people studying to be DOCTORS and NURSES admit they just run their tasks through ai.

is this really our future? doctors and nurses who went their whole way through school learning absolutely nothing?

as someone quite chronically ill, who has to go to the doctor and hospital a little more often than i'd like i can confirm that doctors are ALREADY extremely incompetent at their jobs. i can't tell your how many times i've been misdiagnosed or forgotten about in the middle of a medical emergency or been given a bed next to someone with an illness that could easily kill me.

those are the doctors that actually did their work at school.

so what are the doctors of the future who didn't going to be like?

Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 03:36 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
i hate how normalized it's become. in some circles on WP people will proudly say stuff like "oh i use AI for my characters/plots/etc, but NEVER for my actual writing" as if that makes them any better than those who do??
and in real life, i'm currently working on a book, and the amount of people who ask why i don't just use AI when i get stuck/have no motivation is ASTOUNDING

los campesinos! said:
also, for another comment on this outside of wolfplay (because its a little unfair how much ive been talking about it lol)

the amount of students and workers i've seen PROUDLY say they use chatgpt and likewise to do their essays, and work for them is TERRIFYING. i've seen people studying to be DOCTORS and NURSES admit they just run their tasks through ai.

is this really our future? doctors and nurses who went their whole way through school learning absolutely nothing?

as someone quite chronically ill, who has to go to the doctor and hospital a little more often than i'd like i can confirm that doctors are ALREADY extremely incompetent at their jobs. i can't tell your how many times i've been misdiagnosed or forgotten about in the middle of a medical emergency or been given a bed next to someone with an illness that could easily kill me.

those are the doctors that actually did their work at school.

so what are the doctors of the future who didn't going to be like?

Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 03:39 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
generating characters is particularly Odd to me because giving a piece of your soul to a character is really what its all about. projecting on to your own ocs and letting them have a part of you is Beautiful. your Babies...

also keep me updated on your book id love to read it when its done / any wips if you're comfortable! :0

Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 03:40 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
ahh thank you! it's still in the very early stages lol but she's coming along

and yeah all of my characters are like my children that i birthed to me so i don't understand how people just generate them :(

los campesinos! said:
generating characters is particularly Odd to me because giving a piece of your soul to a character is really what its all about. projecting on to your own ocs and letting them have a part of you is Beautiful. your Babies...

also keep me updated on your book id love to read it when its done / any wips if you're comfortable! :0

Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 03:43 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
i dont think id even be able to roleplay a character if they didnt have a little piece of me in them 🤔 how do people do it
Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 03:51 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Literally, I feel that so much. Having a computer do all the character work for me would just kill my motivation entirely 😭

los campesinos! said:
i dont think id even be able to roleplay a character if they didnt have a little piece of me in them 🤔 how do people do it

Forums > Socialize > Growl
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us