Occult
i would cry actually
 Rebel Moon
01:02:56 
aurora
mee please
 Aurora tribe
01:01:56 Mist
🤔 anyone want some points on their wolves??
 OCCULTIST
01:01:53 Man Lover
Totem was secretly added to make us accidentally lose our leaderboard spots LMAO
 Boo
01:01:03 Chrissy
marsh,
not the SV! i've done the same though.

p'sky,
oh no that's scary. i hope you're able to stay dry and safe.
 MLadySkylar
12:59:09 P'Sky
Starmutt
Thanks!
xD
Yea I need it fixed,
Buying potions is killing me.
 Vulpixles
12:59:05 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

OMG I've been blessed
 Wilverbeast
12:58:12 Will
Dominance staggering omg *^*
 starmutt
12:56:45 marsh | they/it
@P'Sky
0PH is a side effect when you have 20 wolves at max dominance </3

@Chrissy
head empty tapping loll
i'm gonna retire another SV one day because of it
 MLadySkylar
12:56:35 P'Sky
Boo
It's a tropical storm,
Lots of flooding now too
 MLadySkylar
12:55:30 P'Sky
My bosses left to collect storm water, I'm going to nap xD
 Boo
12:55:28 Chrissy
marsh,
i do crazy tap too. praying for our dominance. 🙏🏻

p'sky,
holy, please be safe! is it supposed to be a bad storm?
 MLadySkylar
12:54:49 P'Sky
Starmutt
Right?
xD
I'm stuck
I love my high dominance but have 0 PH
 That Grape Guy
12:54:38 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

noooo she died :(
 Rebel Moon
12:54:32 
okay
 MLadySkylar
12:54:12 P'Sky
Boo
It's stay at home weather, apparently they named this storm xD
I just think it'll be safer if I used a boat to get home today

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -5
Jackal : +2
Cheetah : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl
   1    2    3 

Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 03:51 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
my doctors are only good at recognizing patterns, they never listen to the patient Who Lives With The Disease but rather, the number trend and what it's usually associated with. it takes so long to get them to listen even a little that i doubt i'd have a chance in hell with a machine. A new software has already taken over my lung function tests and the second i cough, my imaginary number plummets and I'm threatened with admission. i can't show symptoms, i'll be punished for it by the new software. i dread how much worse it could get soon.
EDIT: to stress how ridiculous it is, i should mention that my disease is known for a chronic cough. build-up of fluid in the lungs makes it so i will always, always be coughing. and the new software to help test how well my lungs are doing has no toleration for one of the most widespread symptoms of the disease it was made for

los campesinos! said:
also, for another comment on this outside of wolfplay (because its a little unfair how much ive been talking about it lol)

the amount of students and workers i've seen PROUDLY say they use chatgpt and likewise to do their essays, and work for them is TERRIFYING. i've seen people studying to be DOCTORS and NURSES admit they just run their tasks through ai.

is this really our future? doctors and nurses who went their whole way through school learning absolutely nothing?

as someone quite chronically ill, who has to go to the doctor and hospital a little more often than i'd like i can confirm that doctors are ALREADY extremely incompetent at their jobs. i can't tell your how many times i've been misdiagnosed or forgotten about in the middle of a medical emergency or been given a bed next to someone with an illness that could easily kill me.

those are the doctors that actually did their work at school.

so what are the doctors of the future who didn't going to be like?

FOR REAL. there are a few players i know who exclusively AI generate everything, from plots to characters, and i can't help but notice how a lot of these characters never see the light of day. it's almost like... it's exceptionally harder to attach yourself to ChatGPT's amalgamation of common tropes and archetypes that have nothing to do with yourself and what you're interested in...

Honey said:
i hate how normalized it's become. in some circles on WP people will proudly say stuff like "oh i use AI for my characters/plots/etc, but NEVER for my actual writing" as if that makes them any better than those who do??
and in real life, i'm currently working on a book, and the amount of people who ask why i don't just use AI when i get stuck/have no motivation is ASTOUNDING

los campesinos! said:
also, for another comment on this outside of wolfplay (because its a little unfair how much ive been talking about it lol)

the amount of students and workers i've seen PROUDLY say they use chatgpt and likewise to do their essays, and work for them is TERRIFYING. i've seen people studying to be DOCTORS and NURSES admit they just run their tasks through ai.

is this really our future? doctors and nurses who went their whole way through school learning absolutely nothing?

as someone quite chronically ill, who has to go to the doctor and hospital a little more often than i'd like i can confirm that doctors are ALREADY extremely incompetent at their jobs. i can't tell your how many times i've been misdiagnosed or forgotten about in the middle of a medical emergency or been given a bed next to someone with an illness that could easily kill me.

those are the doctors that actually did their work at school.

so what are the doctors of the future who didn't going to be like?

Edited at September 7, 2024 03:56 PM by Salt Shaker
Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 06:06 PM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award

AI is horrible, I will never ever touch an AI image tool in my whole life, it's stealing the only fun things that we have left to do in this world, and for what? So we can sit back and stare? Work our 9-5 feling miserable cause there's nothing we can do that some stupid slop machine can't do "better"? Man I hate the turn this world has taken
Art has always been a reality escape for me and it has helped me a lot with processing different things, so seeing AI used so widespreadedly it is today is so genuinely heartbreaking and exhausting. In art, in writing, and in so much.
Why are we losing the very thing that makes us human guys?? The art and the expressing ourselves?? The amazing feeling of improving at something you've worked hard to achieve??
Generative AISeptember 7, 2024 08:45 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award

Exactly exactly 😭
also can we talk about websites adding ai when they definitely do not at all serve any purpose. Like now.gg? I use it to play crk without downloading .... but it's got an ai now... for what purpose??

Also, who does ai art benefit, anyways? The only people who use it for commercial purposes are all frauds like the willy wonka experience guy. If you're not willing to put effort in to get good art why would you put effort into anything?

not to mention the environmental impact ..

Edited at September 7, 2024 08:47 PM by Qyusen
Generative AISeptember 8, 2024 01:50 AM

starmutt

Neutral

Give Award

I've seen AI generated images on this site in:

- profile pictures
- banners
- custom gear
- forum art games
- artwork forum

Profiting off AI work is honestly the worst you can do lmao. Does it feel proud to get away with posting AI stuff. What joy does it spark lol.

Also: just because the ONE ai generation detector you use does not detect that its AI work, that doesn't mean it's real art. :D Check with multiple detectors or actual artists (we've gotten into that staring really hard at details to find weird AI quirks thing). :D

Generative AISeptember 8, 2024 01:52 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Qyusen said:
Exactly exactly 😭
also can we talk about websites adding ai when they definitely do not at all serve any purpose. Like now.gg? I use it to play crk without downloading .... but it's got an ai now... for what purpose??

Also, who does ai art benefit, anyways? The only people who use it for commercial purposes are all frauds like the willy wonka experience guy. If you're not willing to put effort in to get good art why would you put effort into anything?

not to mention the environmental impact ..

omg the environmental impact is SUCH a good point a forgot to mention
Generative AISeptember 8, 2024 07:42 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Occasionally I would go on Bing and have it generate something just for the fun of it. Like one time I made it generate so many happy dinosaurs to the point where it just couldn't figure out what else to do and just put a smiley face emoji on it instead of making it actually smiling.
Most of those images it generated had the most OVEREXAGGERATED things ever. Lighting, for example. The sun would be so bright, and so big, because of all the light coming from it. The dinosaur's mouths would always be open, and occasionally, you'd find an extra pair of eyes hidden inside their nostrils. One thing I've noticed is that Bing (or DreamUp. I can't remember which one) can't draw letters, or spell words, or at least it couldn't when I made it generate those images.
And just know that I wasn't using these images to sell them. I was just having fun seeing what the AI would do.

But aside from that, I myself have never seen any ai images on WP (or I did without noticing). And even though I've been RPing for over 4 years now, I can't remember anything AI written. It's incredibly hard to actually notice, for me at least. I'm willing to bet I've seen it once, but haven't ever noticed it because all I was doing was reading it to either reply, or to mention that character in my post. Is it really that hard to tell (or am I just a little dumb xD)?

Edited at September 8, 2024 07:49 AM by Matunda
Generative AISeptember 8, 2024 12:59 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

~ Locking for lots of rule breaking posts.

Will be updated with more indepth reasoning soon.
Generative AISeptember 8, 2024 07:11 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
WP's moderation team is committed to the recognisation and removal of AI generated images and content, the best thing you can do if you come across said content is to report it, which I recommend anyone on this thread who has seen AI generated content does. Even if you're not fully confident or have just noticed a pattern in writing or images, giving one of the mods a heads up so they can keep an eye on it is both helpful to WolfPlay's community and the mod team.

As many of you have mentioned on this thread, AI generated content is a tricky thing to moderate without potentially removing genuine content and it's a relatively new issue on online spaces. Targetting other players or the mod team is both unhelpful and against the rules, please be patient as we work out what is a new and complex issue to us as it is to the rest of the internet and art spaces. AI writing is difficult to recognise, however we'll definitely be keeping a closer eye on both the roleplay and writer's nook subtopics. Please keep in mind we're also still learning how to recognise AI generated writing.

Whilst we appreciate player concerns and feedback, publically alluding to other users on the website or outright complaining about the site's moderation is unnacceptable behaviour. This issue will be discussed more internally within the mod team, so once again players' patience is appreciated.

This thread will remain locked due to content negatively talking about staff, other players and the game. If you have questions or concerns, please contact me or other members of the moderation team.
Thank you.

Forums > Socialize > Growl
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us