-Click-
 Azrael
05:34:59 Ash, Khaos
Amy-
I'm fine, just tired. You?
 technoblade
05:34:43 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

that is so true but we finally learn everything about Psyche and her dad's backstory, it's really fucked.
 Amygdala
05:34:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I know...i just wish he was HW.. but eh...rarity makes it up
 Amygdala
05:33:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
You have no idea. Especially when it's completely unexpected when something like that happens
 Caeruleum
05:33:32 Cae, Blue
53r ac g1?? chefs kiss
 Caeruleum
05:32:52 Cae, Blue
tech, i swear theyve been improving throughout the entire thing, like every single episode brings a new improvement *^*

amy, aw :( its always the unexpected, irrelevant things that end up with the most meaning, huh
 Amygdala
05:32:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Also i have the perfect match for the pup you gave me XD

-WP Click-

I am breeding her to this guy tomorrow
 technoblade
05:31:24 Lil Techy | Techno
cres*
 Amygdala
05:31:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi khaos how are you
 Amygdala
05:30:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I will take some pictures tomorrow. It's really old book i borrowed from my grandma before she passed. They are the only thing i have of her now
 technoblade
05:30:33 Lil Techy | Techno
cae

217 chapters and we're now hitting some big character development in the sunshine character
 Caeruleum
05:29:52 Cae, Blue
tech, oh, ive left that one to marinate too. i should probably catch up, huh <.<
 Amygdala
05:29:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
I should catch up on my manhwas too...but only after FMC or i won't get any exploring done lol
 Caeruleum
05:29:16 Cae, Blue
white fang omggg its been AGES since i heard that name! havent read the book but the movie... my childhood <333

oh? adult version of jungle book? color me interested :O
 Azrael
05:29:05 Ash, Khaos
e.e Hi chat.
 Nevermore.
05:28:20 Never/Nev
You all are reminding me that its about time from my six month catch up on webtoons lmao
 technoblade
05:27:42 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

i'm only on like episode 11 so i have a while cause I was reading Your Throne which is a wild fucking ride
 Amygdala
05:27:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I think i would die if i found a webtoon in slovenian lmao

The only things i read in slovenian are books i have from my grandma like beli očnjak (the white fang) and knjiga o džungli (the jungle book) but it's for adults. It has 2 parts and it's actually really interesting

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -5
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Gaynative guide/tips/inspiring help|| ClosedFebruary 5, 2021 11:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

:Table of contents:

Content V1

Info about me and my goals

Content V2

Rules and shoutouts

Content V3

A few free sketches

Content V4

Extra

DO NOT POST

Edited at February 13, 2021 09:30 AM by Oyster
Gaynative guide/tips/inspiring help|| ClosedFebruary 5, 2021 03:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

I watch He-man like everyday~

I'm Oyster, or Gay, or Native...or Gaynative..I don't care what you call me as long as it's respectful and not bullshit. I've been holding this off but I'm here to stay. I'm cocktail loving freak, I do art of course, I love helping others! Like I might be a bastard but at the end of the day I love all my little children, Ra Ra is the mom( shhh >->)~

A heads up if I'm too much for you, just say so- I don't want anyone uncomfortable around me because I'm most likely going to force you to talk to me regardless if you don't want too. That's an issue I'm working out with my TP right now, and speaking of TP..which means my therapist. I got along with him so well we have nicknames for each other to break the ice. I'm his AJ, and he's my TP~

On to more personal info, I have officially changed my middle name to Wayne! I have depression so avoid me when I'm avoiding you, I don't deal with bullshit, and I won't ever baby someone...if you want to be a baby I don't think your up to date with WP OR my guidelines. I rarely seem happy, only when I'm roleplaying, I play minecraft..duh no life! I enjoy side jokes about my name..yes I'm an Oyster..and no I'm not a wet soggy Oyster..ect ect. If you have any questions regrading what I'm about to post just shoot me here or a pm will be nice....

Edited at February 13, 2021 09:56 AM by Oyster
Gaynative guide/tips/inspiring help|| ClosedFebruary 6, 2021 11:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

One rule: Be creative, be yourself, be weird with it dammit.

Shoutouts:None of you know these people but I would suggest them as friends, 100%

TP: The man who gave me a second chance in life, and kinda saved my life from going straight to hell. He told me about how art can be expressive..showing me different artwork from artist really opened my eyes. Love my TP

K: K was there with me when I couldn't even be there for myself! I thought everything was about appealing to others, I really thought if my art looks like God had a baby with Zeus everyone would like me. Thanks for opening my eyes at such a young foolish age *^*

Fetti: Bro, art trading with this girl was like heaven..she was all about color and I was all about death! I learned alot from her, that even someone as dark as I could make something so...cute and bright. It wasn't easy at first...but it was worth trying.

Wolfplay shout out: I...don't think any of my old friends are still online ;-; but I''ll edit this everyday!

Edited at February 13, 2021 10:04 AM by Oyster
Gaynative guide/tips/inspiring help|| ClosedFebruary 6, 2021 11:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Learn/free sketches

Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us