Wolf Play : Artwork Advice?
Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
09:17:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I've been actively working to get mine evened out again :')
 Transcendence
09:17:06 anti gen ai
Exclusive pelts need to be bred with exclusive pelts to get one
 Transcendence
09:16:35 anti gen ai
Nah all these high hero wolves ended up being mid to
I'm about to give their Dam back to Boo
BYE hh
 technoblade
09:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

you should see my level spread, it's so stupid XD
 Sassy Otaku
09:15:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need to grind in Mountain and Tundra
They're lagging behind my other areas
 technoblade
09:14:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I spent most my time in jungle, this yearr it'll be swamp and forest.
 Transcendence
09:14:27 anti gen ai
-WP Click-
Yeet this
 The Amethyst
09:14:22 Dart
Do exclusive pelt pass down?
 Transcendence
09:13:17 anti gen ai
Bald
And its hw with decent vitals 😭

baldi
 Sassy Otaku
09:13:07 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need more "Experience" quests
Give me motivation
 Sassy Otaku
09:12:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I spend a lot of time in Swamp during November :') I probably still could train during then, but it'd be slower, so I'm trying to get a jump on it
 Noquisi
09:12:43 Mac | Nikwasi
What's the event next month? I'm forgetting 😅
 technoblade
09:11:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I think I BE trained a whole team during that event once but I can't remember
 Noquisi
09:11:55 Mac | Nikwasi
Transcendence
Not bAld
 Sassy Otaku
09:11:21 Chuuya/Ruggie
I don't work tomorrow, so I'm really tempted to stay up stupid late exploring
 Transcendence
09:11:18 anti gen ai
Nah I accidentally bred a defect it's bald I breed defects out of my stock it's bAld 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:10:40 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I'm excited too, but all my DG wolves will probably be dead before then :')
 distant-screams
09:10:05 katy | beetle
i forgot about FMC lol. was gonna train a new team for it but i suppose my regular team will do just fine :p
 Noquisi
09:10:00 Mac | Nikwasi
I just did a pushup with a potentially fractured (or most definitely sprained) wrist and I am proud of myself 😭
Time to go to urgent care
 technoblade
09:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

i'm so excited for next month's event!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Artwork Advice?October 8, 2020 09:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
So, I'm really bad when it comes to making art. I want to get a bit better and was wondering if anyone had any advice? Any help is much appreciated!
Artwork Advice?October 9, 2020 12:43 AM

Adira

Neutral

Give Award
Im an artist myself and I'm not perfect but if you have any questions or are struggling with a specific thing feel free to pm me and I'll help to the best of my abilities. :)
Artwork Advice?October 9, 2020 06:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Adira said:
Im an artist myself and I'm not perfect but if you have any questions or are struggling with a specific thing feel free to pm me and I'll help to the best of my abilities. :)

Thank you, I appreciate it :)
Artwork Advice?October 9, 2020 09:51 AM

Adira

Neutral

Give Award
Of course!
Is there anything you need help with for example
shading, colouring lineart, lighting, anatomy and etc?
Artwork Advice?October 9, 2020 05:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I just kind of want to get better at making it
Artwork Advice?October 9, 2020 05:55 PM

Adira

Neutral

Give Award
Better how? I can give you tips but not if I don't know what to give you advice on haha.
Artwork Advice?October 11, 2020 09:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Icy Eclipse said:
I just kind of want to get better at making it

I don't think artist is ever 100% satisfied with what they make, but that is sort of good since thos people see space for progress and want to imporove even more. But that feeling of constant chasing may be tiring ^^""" so I personally improve style and my knowledge about art, but I have more styles and that's what helps me since not every stlye is WIP all the time, I have styles that are not hard and are more fun then anything ^^ and cute and likeable so making them makes me happy, it's not a master piece or anything like it, but art you are happy with :)

So having that comfort zones in drawing really helps when you are not feeling it or something or are insecure, it's not a step back, just small break before pushing forward again.

These styles are also sort of product of what I want...In a way that they fit certain roles or ecpectaions that are reachable more or less. Like my chibi-anatomy is basically having shape and proportions are not following real life, they have simple full lines, not much details to lose your head about, but what makes them shine in my eyes beside fact they are cute is that they easily represent one moment, often funny, that was easily achieved with pose and simple background. They are one picture story, one laugh and moment of fondness ^^ so yeah, they relax and are nice, while semi-realistic style takes multiple hours, lots of sketching and line redoing, learning antomy and what not; it's direction I want to go in and I am, but it is not easy so knowing chibies have my back when it's dark is really nice ^^

------------------------

Now that we know that feeling like your art is not what you want is okay, productive in a way, and that there is way to stop that feeling is needed I can give some practical advice :3 as already said some examples would be great so WP players can see what you need help with. But in general you imporve through practice ^^ you can do something for yourself only or you can do art for others, doing art challenges (those 30 days one) is good too. Here you can maybe try going with Free Art Shop-which means that people will give you tasks and OCs to draw and them you can practice by drawing that ^^ but it being free means you won't get any mush in return. Or you can open real Shop with prices and all :3

Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us