Wolf Play : To Art, or Not to Art? That is the Question!
Chatbox
 Feiella
06:33:51 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Haven't had my chance to be accident prone
 Magnus Bane
06:33:02 Mag/Maggy
I'm back>.>
 Purgatory
06:32:35 Purge/Purse/Pug
Mir
Noo, that's just a cruiser anyway. I tried to wheelie on the grom and whiskeythrottled lol
 Purgatory
06:31:25 Purge/Purse/Pug
Oh wow just read chat, maybe today is just accident-prone for everyone
 Mirko
06:31:13 Mir
Purge
Ouch, thats not good. Also, was it the bike you just got?
 Hallow's Eve
06:31:07 Hallow, Eve
Mir

Thank you, it was just mainly a scare for us. He was stuck on the highway for awhile, he was headed to his parents and was an hour from their and about an hour and a half from me
 Purgatory
06:30:21 Purge/Purse/Pug
Chat I wiped out on the bike and sprained my hand :/
-Click-
 Mirko
06:29:59 Mir
Hallow
Glad to hear he's good :)
 Hallow's Eve
06:29:29 Hallow, Eve
Mir

Trust me if that happened, I would not be on WP XD He's totally fine, so I feel comfortable being on here
 Transcendence
06:29:26 anti gen ai
This gives i blow up my neighbor
-Click-
 Mirko
06:28:28 Mir
Hallow
I misread that as "my boyfriend exploded on the highway" and was concerned lol
 Transcendence
06:28:20 anti gen ai
Shiny log in horsee
-Click-
 YinYang66
06:15:37 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
this is but ONE of her descendants in my pack
 YinYang66
06:15:17 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
Fun Fact, this wolf still has bloodline ties to current members of my pack - and she died nearly 3 real life years ago.
 Hallow's Eve
06:11:49 Hallow, Eve
Just found out my boyfriend's tire exploded on the highway
 technoblade
06:09:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Sounds like a good plan. I need to find a pup to train for a bit as well.
 Magnus Bane
06:08:33 Mag/Maggy
Techno
Same ^^ about to get up and clean the house some
 technoblade
06:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Good, just exploring for quests. You?
 Magnus Bane
06:06:54 Mag/Maggy
Techno
How are you today?
 Transcendence
06:06:50 anti gen ai
If anyone wants to see a pretty splashy horse with lacing 😭
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Mountain Lion : -5
Leopard : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops

To Art, or Not to Art? That is the Question!October 5, 2024 07:06 PM

SpookyPaws

Neutral

Give Award
Just a Random Art Shop
(I don't know how to do this)
◦ ✧ ☽ ☼ ☾ ✧ ◦
AD_4nXcJ1jRCTM1ci1sWxxoEyex6lp9TB1xcXrt6rnKcp1flFF2jBdYjkGVgHmxA80fg5wPCLie_k1zNoeQljSrYtzEIT55PaKLlseelQQzXWEAD1gveC0sw79IfCLNL-hHkybemFcHsgbvqGSsV1Zve4uuw20M?key=uNZlFzXodOnYEG2Qs18q3Q
◦ ✧ ☽ ☼ ☾ ✧ ◦
Terms of Service:
  • I reserve the right to refuse any commission I am not comfortable completing.
  • I reserve the right to cancel and refund commissions at any time, for any reason. In case I need to administer a refund with mixed currency, I will always follow this conversion rate: 1 apple = 1000 mushrooms.
  • I ask for the full commission price to be paid up front; you understand I will not begin your commission until payment is received.
  • While I do not require that you overtly credit me for my art offsite, this is where I would like you to direct credits:
  • I retain all copyrights over commissioned artworks and reserve the right to re-post them online, use them in my portfolio, and use them in publications (ex: art books).
  • I will never claim the intellectual property (IP) rights of commissioned artworks (what this essentially means: asking me to create art of your OC doesn't mean I own your OC, it just means I own the copyrights to the specific piece of art that I created).
  • By purchasing any art from me, you agree not to re-sell it or make profits from it in any capacity. All sales are final.
  • You may not use commissioned art for commercial purposes.
  • By purchasing a commission from me, you agree not to copy or alter my artwork in any way, for any reason; you may not remove or obscure my signature, trace over my work, etc.
  • You may upload commissioned artwork to social media channels/websites as you please.

These terms and conditions are subject to change as I (the artist) see fit. You (the buyer) are responsible for reading/understanding them as well as keeping up to date on them.

By purchasing a commission from me, you understand and agree to all of my terms and conditions.

◦ ✧ ☽ ☼ ☾ ✧ ◦
AD_4nXcJ1jRCTM1ci1sWxxoEyex6lp9TB1xcXrt6rnKcp1flFF2jBdYjkGVgHmxA80fg5wPCLie_k1zNoeQljSrYtzEIT55PaKLlseelQQzXWEAD1gveC0sw79IfCLNL-hHkybemFcHsgbvqGSsV1Zve4uuw20M?key=uNZlFzXodOnYEG2Qs18q3Q
◦ ✧ ☽ ☼ ☾ ✧ ◦
Before asking me to create any art for you, please make sure to read my ToS in their entirety!
Greetings!
This is the "first draft" for my art shop since I'm quite clueless as to how things work here. I'll likely update and/or revamp it over time as I get a better feel for peoples' tastes, but for now I'll be open for just about anything. It probably wasn't necessary, but I also included an adapted version of my ToS here.

Edited at October 7, 2024 06:57 PM by Hugs4Bugs
To Art, or Not to Art? That is the Question!October 10, 2024 03:59 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hi! I see you've done your own avatar and it's pretty nice, do you offer avatar commissions?

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us