Wolf Play : TH Purge
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
09:59:36 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Nevermore
Nice :D, I only got one xD. I don't tend to use market or search for wolves.

Flying
I should have been doing that because I sometimes get decent pups but then I never do t-t

TheFlyingKitten
09:58:41 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

I just recently got into exploring and have been buffing wolves up from puppyhood. Got two pretty decent males from that tactic.
 Nevermore.
09:58:03 
Lazy

Yeah! Social like Petri said is a big one with all the dog encounters as well as empathy. My entire explore team is maxed out in nearly everything so I find it easy
 Lazy Kingdom
09:57:50 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
This one :D, and i've also failed to name her t=t
 Lazy Kingdom
09:57:17 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
It's all good :D, I have a max explorer who has been rotting in my den (as in I have not used her in a lot of game years ;.;)
 Lazy Kingdom
09:56:43 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Nevermore
Thank you <3

I am basic and dont pay for explore stuff so I want to make sure its worth it xD
 TheFlyingKitten
09:56:24 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Wait, what the fuck, why'd I say spiritual, I've got FMC on the brain. Disregard the second one. XD
 Nevermore.
09:56:06 
Lazy

I found that the bones are easy to find and not too hard to get :)
 Lazy Kingdom
09:55:50 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
Are the encounters common enough or rare to impossible to stumble onto? I know some events had currency extremely hard to find ;.;.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:55:49 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

Oop, that second part came while I was typing. It's fairly easy if your wolves are upped in: Social, Spiritual, Empathy (I'm pretty sure), and a couple others which you may have to look around for. But Social is a big one.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:54:32 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Lazy

Ah, well in that case: The bones are essentially collected through different encounters via explore. The more you explore, the more you collect, and the more you collect, the more you have to spend at the event shop.
 Lazy Kingdom
09:53:29 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
I was also asking about How easy is it to get bones? But once again no cared to help me
 Lazy Kingdom
09:53:08 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Flying
Yea I was asking about Bones This Event but of course everyone refuses to help :/
 TheFlyingKitten
09:51:44 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Night Walker
Looking like she don't wanna be bothered with her mama, who she went out of her way to bother. XD

@Lazy
Are you speaking in reference to the dog bones, which you get from explore as a part of the Dog Days event?
 Moonlit Wolf
09:50:22 Tristan, Hawk
And holy shit the alliance I created on this account has amassed 6.5k mush while I havent had premium to move it or send to any of the members
 Lazy Kingdom
09:49:44 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
yea it seems not many know how the event functions so that's an oof
 Viotto
09:49:43 Tito
Hey yall long time no see :)
 The Night Walker
09:49:23 Anemoia/Aedra
Petridish
Car looking very cute :]
 Lazy Kingdom
09:49:22 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
because I have not done the event because it's hard to grind bones (that's what I got from chat)
 TheFlyingKitten
09:48:37 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-Click-

The car in question.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +4
Coyote : +2
Jackal : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 7

TH PurgeJune 1, 2023 08:49 PM

Vyratheriya

Neutral

Give Award
Heya I am accepting character trades on ocs. I will trade several for one oc if I like it well enough. Just comment the oc you're offering and whom you're wanting and we'll barter if I like them! < 3
Note; I will consider trading for pieces of art of ocs I'm keeping but a bit picky on style of art or even lineart colorings. Also check my folder "The Children" to see whom you might be drawing.
You can offer apples/mush but just offer don't ask me how much please, come with your own offer and we'll negotiate!
Also Freebies here just read the folder!; Anatheriya on Toyhouse

Edited at May 26, 2024 10:45 AM by Anatheriya
TH PurgeJune 1, 2023 11:48 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey! I'm interested in Kusari, Ky, Glacier, and potentially Dagger if you happen to have rough apples in mind and if they'd all be available for potential offers in the first place? Otherwise I could offer some of the guys from here up for trade, but some of them are offsite and USD sales. :)

Edited at June 1, 2023 11:51 PM by Nox
TH PurgeJune 2, 2023 12:48 AM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
Woah you've got amazing OCs! :0
I'm interested in Kusari, Xpieve, and Onyx! Probably won't be able to afford all of them lol, but I'm also interested in Sakura, Hachi, Calypso, Harlow, Kaigu, or Keigo, just not as much as the first three.
feel free to look through my entire TH, I know I marked the rest NFTS but I'll just be really tentative on a lot of them.
TH PurgeJune 2, 2023 05:27 AM

Vyratheriya

Neutral

Give Award
I could do all 4 for this guy. I love his design and he's the only one that full on caught my attention. < 3

Dantae Leto.

Nox said:
Hey! I'm interested in Kusari, Ky, Glacier, and potentially Dagger if you happen to have rough apples in mind and if they'd all be available for potential offers in the first place? Otherwise I could offer some of the guys from here up for trade, but some of them are offsite and USD sales. :)

TH PurgeJune 2, 2023 05:40 AM

Vyratheriya

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, so I was interested with these;
I will trade you; Onyx, Xpieve, Kaigu, and Calypso

Le Stalk said:
Woah you've got amazing OCs! :0
I'm interested in Kusari, Xpieve, and Onyx! Probably won't be able to afford all of them lol, but I'm also interested in Sakura, Hachi, Calypso, Harlow, Kaigu, or Keigo, just not as much as the first three.
feel free to look through my entire TH, I know I marked the rest NFTS but I'll just be really tentative on a lot of them.

TH PurgeJune 2, 2023 08:42 AM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
I just realized that the original designer of Dantae has his permissions set to not be traded, gifted, or resold, I'm sorry about that, I never noticed. 🥲🥲

Venerixen said:
I could do all 4 for this guy. I love his design and he's the only one that full on caught my attention. < 3

Dantae Leto.

Nox said:

TH PurgeJune 2, 2023 09:08 AM

Vyratheriya

Neutral

Give Award
Awe man T-T could you see if they'd make an acceptance or are their any ocs you are seeking besides that link?

Nox said:
I just realized that the original designer of Dantae has his permissions set to not be traded, gifted, or resold, I'm sorry about that, I never noticed. 🥲🥲

Venerixen said:

Dantae Leto.

Nox said:

Edited at June 2, 2023 09:09 AM by Venerixen
TH PurgeJune 2, 2023 09:16 AM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've tried contacting but I haven't heard back yet. 😌
Otherwise, I could offer
And could still throw out apples or offers up some art. :)
TH PurgeJune 2, 2023 10:43 AM

Vyratheriya

Neutral

Give Award
I do like the 4th >.> ant other ocs I could trade for them as still wanting the other XD

Nox said:
I've tried contacting but I haven't heard back yet. 😌
Otherwise, I could offer
And could still throw out apples or offers up some art. :)

TH PurgeJune 2, 2023 11:24 AM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
I could do the 4th, him in exchange for any of the dudes I was interested in would be sweet! Those were all of the guys I'd be willing to part with, but I could also make customs as well. I designed almost all of the dudes in this folder. 😌

Forums > Artwork
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 7

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us