Chatbox
 Jack-A-Boo
09:26:45 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
sateda

redrawing it smaller is a nightmare for me
 Sateda
09:25:44 
Jack-
It's cute. I think it might look better if it was smaller?
 Transcendence
09:24:57 anti gen ai
Do dynamics inherit the same way as other coats do?
 Jack-A-Boo
09:24:16 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-Click-

I cant tell if I like it or not
 Revelry
09:22:20 Rev
She's starting to become my favorite pup, she's a bit ugly, but in a prety way
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
09:22:05 Mag/Maggy
I just want Charon coins and big back won't give me any:(
 Transcendence
09:22:02 anti gen ai
Im so proud of their art/portfolio growth thats like goalss
 Luna👻
09:21:14 Silver (She/her)
Me: ok I bought a bunch of explore moves and healed my best battle team, time to get some brains!
Explore: *hides the brains
Game: *changes the weather
Gwen the big back: spawns 4 times and destroys my team
 Zeraphia
09:20:29 Vah is Spooky
It should be aminirus, yes.
 Narran Park
09:20:14 Sting
did you buy the wings luna?
 Transcendence
09:20:02 anti gen ai
I gaslit myself
SweetTea made my avi but they go by aminirus offsite right
 Wolpyy
09:19:33 Wolpyy
I see I see, thank you!
 Transcendence
09:17:09 anti gen ai
Starmutt sorry
 Transcendence
09:16:59 anti gen ai
No they are no longer in this game. I think syarmutt send me their new socials. I think they have a TH too
 Wolpyy
09:15:08 Wolpyy
Is the artist SweetTea still around on this game? I've seen a bit of her art around and just was wondering bc it's been awhile since I've really been active
 Magnus Bane
09:14:37 Mag/Maggy
Peach
Damn she's HW also
 Apothecary
09:12:25 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Supportsies please
 Peach Blossoms
09:10:51 
-WP Click-
AA nevermind
 Sassy Otaku
09:10:46 Chuuya/Ruggie
-WP Click-
Support?
 Peach Blossoms
09:10:31 
God I'm getting such good vitals from WP but all I want is a boost or defect >.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +3
Margay : +3
Jaguar : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Totems Of Azale - Sign UpsOctober 12, 2024 06:44 PM

OliverThorne

Darkseeker

Give Award
Setting:
In the enchanted Land of Azale, diverse landscapes stretch beneath a shimmering sky. Towering mountains, ancient forests, and serene rivers create a magical realm sustained by the blessings of five deities, each representing an elemental force of nature.
The Totems:
Five cats, each embodying a unique elemental blessing, were born under a celestial convergence—a rare event prophesied to awaken their ancient powers. Unbeknownst to them, they are the Totems of Azale, destined to rise against a malevolent force threatening their home.
1. The Cat Blessed by the Sun: Radiates warmth and light, capable of healing and invigorating others while repelling shadows.
2. The Cat Blessed by the Breeze: Agile and swift, manipulates winds for speed and protective barriers while carrying whispers across distances.
3. The Cat Blessed by Water: Connected to rivers and lakes, commands water for healing and communication, sensing emotions and intentions.
4. The Cat Blessed by Nature: Guardian of flora and fauna, encourages growth and communes with earth spirits, calling upon nature’s strength.
5. The Cat Blessed by the Moon: Mysterious and elusive, draws power from the night, sees through illusions, and manipulates dreams to reveal hidden truths.
The Essence of Azale:
For centuries, Azale thrived under its deities, but recently, darkness has begun to encroach, threatening to drain the elemental powers from the Totems. Corruption and fear spread across the land, and rumors of a cult worshiping the malevolent Shadowbinder emerge, sowing distrust among Azale’s inhabitants.
The Call to Action:
The Totems must come together to uncover the truth behind the growing darkness. As they explore their unique powers and forge alliances, they will discover ancient prophecies, lost artifacts, and secrets that bind them to the very essence of Azale. The strength of unity and the true nature of their destinies will guide them as they prepare to face the unknown.
Form
Name:
Blessing (if open, if not, you can choose to be a normal cat!):
Cat Blessed by the Sun
Cat Blessed by the Breeze
Cat Blessed by Water
Cat Blessed by Nature
Appearance:
Personality:
Aware of Powers (yes or no):
Backstory:
Goals:
Other Notes:
RP Rules:
1. No Perfect Characters: All characters must have flaws and weaknesses. Mary Sues/Gary Stus are not allowed.
2. Respect Character Limits: Each player controls one character at a time.
3. No Godmodding: Do not control other characters without permission.
4. Character Development: Characters should grow through challenges.
5. Stay in Character: Keep character traits and motivations in mind during posts. (Write in parentheses when ooc!)
6. No Graphic Content: Avoid explicit violence and descriptions. (Wolf Play rules)
7. Use of Blessings: Use elemental powers creatively, but avoid overpowering abilities.
8. Respect the Setting: Stay true to the lore and environment of Azale.
9. Post Regularly: Aim for consistent posting; communicate if unavailable.
10. Have Fun and Collaborate: Engage with others and enjoy the storytelling experience! All writing styles and lengths are welcome!
Cats:
Totems:
Oliver - male - A sleek black cat with shiny fur, piercing green eyes, and a slender build. His ears are pointed and alert, and he has a long, elegant tail. - Moon Blessing(unaware) - played by me!
Open and accepting! Will make actual rp post when we get all the Totems!
The Totems Of Azale - Sign UpsOctober 12, 2024 07:31 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Starlight
Blessing (if open, if not, you can choose to be a normal cat!): breeze
Starlight has mosty medium leanth white fur. Her fur is longer on her tail and checks. Her left ear, half of her muzzle and part of her face is colors in brown.
her brown eyes are sounded by a ring of black fur.
Starlight is the size of the average cat just with longer legs. Her ears are big covered by very short fur.
Personality: Starlight is a cat who is very intelligent. She can solve problems quickly. She would like to be seen as smart, intuitive, and a bit mysterious.
she doesnt know how to talk other cats very well. She can be very socialy awkward and can sometimes accidentally come off as rude. Not a lot of cats know much about her for this reason.

Aware of Powers (yes or no): no
Backstory: Starlight lived in the wild her entire life. She lived with her mother and two siblings until they got separated. Starlight has lived by hers
ef the entire life. She has became a skilled and accomplished hunter and has learned a thing or two in fighting.
Goals: Starlight doesnt quite know what her goal is yet.
Other Notes:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us