Obd though, that's pretty neat ^^
 Amygdala
01:08:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Enigma
Not this one...next one lol

I am going on vacation and i won't have time to explore
 Enigma
01:07:47 
wait hold up amy didn't you say you were going all in this FMC? What's going on my g
 Existence
01:07:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Huh that's only 57 wolves xD
 Enigma
01:06:53 
Alright I'm off, was just checking in to wrestle and howl and post my ad. Good luck with the FMC everyone!
 The Unknown
01:06:51 Unknown | Dark
-WP Click-
LOL she is ExH after all. Also PW but that's okay. Polar opposite to my male (PH and ExW)
 Transcendence
01:05:26 free palestine
Lagg*
 Transcendence
01:05:09 free palestine
RIP the hidden fall lab after the fmc dump
 Amygdala
01:04:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
-WP Click-

2 moondancers in chat XD
 distant-lands
01:04:34 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
and a cute lil blind guy
 Existence
01:04:27 Exist / Kuskyn
The length my breeding list is fantastic

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Brown Bear : -2
Komodo Dragon : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 12:41 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Plot
Post Three - Rules
Post Four - Roles
Post Five - Sign Up Sheet
Post Six - Threads & Other Info
Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 12:49 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
Tensions in the Cedar Crown Pack are simmering beneath the surface. The seemingly lazy alpha, descended from a long line of respected leaders, is facing a slow-burning rebellion. A cunning beta, tired of being second-in-command, starts quietly gathering support from discontented omegas and other pack members who believe it's time for a change in leadership.

This rebellion doesn't erupt overnight. It begins subtly, with whispered conversations and secret meetings during full moon hunts and territory patrols. The beta uses the pack's routine gatherings to slowly build a coalition, promising a new era of strength and fairness if they can overthrow the current alpha.

As time passes, the alpha and other higher-ups begin to sense the growing unrest. They notice the shifting dynamics and the increasing number of wolves aligning with the beta. This internal conflict becomes more apparent, leading to tense standoffs and suspicious glances within the pack. The alpha must now navigate these treacherous waters, trying to maintain control while the beta's influence spreads.

Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 12:51 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
♣︎ I expect all of Sixbear (Eve)'s rules to be followed. You can find them by scrolling down and clicking "Game Rules".
♣︎ Hate the character, not the player.
♣︎ Aim to post once or twice a week. If you need to leave, please say so in the discussion thread or PM me.
♣︎ I don't mind what literacy level you're at, as long as you can write more than a paragraph, have a good understanding of English, and can give us all something to reply to.
♣︎ No controlling other characters, only the player can control their own character. And while we're on the subject, don't make your characters a shadow/hero. Keep your characters as even as possible!
♣︎ Reservations will last for 24 hours, with an extension of 12 hours if needed. PM me. Nobody can reserve for you, do it yourself. And please do it in the forum.
♣︎ Don't be petty. If you get declined, you clearly didn't do something right. I'd be happy to give you tips, but don't be petty about it.
♣︎ You're limited to 2 characters, and they cannot be in the same role.
♣︎ Please PM me once a character is done. I also require you to mark it as a WIP, but some people leave the mark up so I can't tell easily. Please just PM me once it's done ^^"
♣︎ Please put "Lyall" in your other section so I know you've read all the rules. And have fun!
Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 12:57 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
Alphas
-
-
Betas
Hondo | M | Played by Wolf Pride
-
Healers
Kiel | M | Played by Salem
-
-
Omegas
Younglings
-
-
-
-
Elders
-
-
-
-

Edited at July 20, 2024 09:58 PM by Salem
Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 01:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Nicknames
Role
Appearance (Min. 6 sentences)
Personality (Min. 5 sentences)
Affiliations
Other
♣︎
None of these are optional. For appearance, follow crediting rules of course, and if you add an image I still want a description too ^^
Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 01:08 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Threads & Other Info
Discussion Thread ♣︎
RP Thread ♣︎
Please PM me any questions about anything!
Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 01:37 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Kiel
Nicknames
Key, K, Eel
Role
Healer (Main)
Appearance (Min. 6 sentences)
Kiel is a truly striking wolf with an unusual look. His fur is an intense black, not common even in his own bloodline, thanks to his rare melanism. Normally, he would have dark brown fur, but his condition gives him a sleek, shadowy coat. His eyes are a surprising light green, which is quite rare for a wolf but adds to his unique appearance. Standing at 32 inches tall and weighing 109 pounds, he’s a solid presence. Kiel sports a red spiked collar around his neck, which contrasts nicely with his dark fur. He also wears dark antlers on his head—an accessory that, while unconventional, actually suits him well. All these features combined make Kiel stand out in any crowd, emphasizing his distinctive and powerful presence.
Kiel is a knowledgeable wolf, well-versed in herbs, remedies, and how to treat a wide range of ailments. He's incredibly patient and calm, always taking his time to ensure the best care for those in need. His keen observational skills mean he’s often aware of things others might miss, and he seems to know everyone’s secrets. However, Kiel’s pessimistic nature leads him to always brace for the worst. He’s also self-sacrificing, frequently putting his own health on the back burner while he focuses on helping everyone else.
Origins
Kiel was once a top-notch hunter. He aced the tests and really showed what he was made of, but he only stuck with it for a month. Deep down, he felt a strong pull towards becoming a healer, so he made the switch. It wasn’t an easy journey—learning all the herbs and remedies took time—but he was over the moon when he visited the Moon Cave for the first time. There, his ancestors confirmed that healing was his true calling. He used to understand how the alphas operate, having been on that path himself, but he’s found his true place now. Being a healer is where he feels he truly belongs and where he wants to stay. It’s a role that suits him perfectly, and he’s content with the choice he made.
Affiliations
TBA
Other
Lyall
Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 06:22 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Hondo
Nicknames
None (Maybe be added if people give him one)
Role
Beta
Appearance (Min. 6 sentences)2024-01-12-0l7-Kleki.png
Hondo was the runt of the litter, which contributed to his small size. But besides him being smaller than the average wolf, he has a very muscular and sturdy build. His pelt is the color of obsidian, a brown brindle covering it, making him blend in almost perfectly with the environment. He is quite known for his strong topaz stare, which even scares the toughest of enemy's, it helped him to his role. He has a black nose, black paws, and a small black facemask, which over time just included his muzzle.
Being the runt of the litter, Hondo usually had to fight his way to the top, just to get the tiniest scrap of food. This contributed to his personality. He isn't easy going, and likes to occupy himself in any way. Usually doing chores that only Omega's are meant to do. He has a strong and determined personality. As he will do anything to get his way, even if it means overthrowing the Alpha. He is brave and courageous, as he has fought in many pack battles, and border skirmishes. He will not back down and will lay dkwn his life for others, but that depends on the Wolf. Some say Hondo can be a tad bit overprotective, but you will never see Hondo admit it.
Origin
Hondo has been through a lot to make himself Beta. Turning from runt to Beta was not easy. His older brothers and sisters used to push him around. So many of the elders only thought he could be a healer. So that's the way Hondo went. He learned all the herbs as he struggled to learn everything. Once his mentor deemed him ready, he made his way to the moon cave. As he dipped his nose in the water, ancestors came into view Ll around him. But he didn't expect the news he received. They told him that this was not has path to take. That he was born to be Alpha, and that he would one day, with this pack or another. They also told him he would lead wolves into bloodshed. But he decided not to tell anyone about the Prophecy, but he told his mentor about the other parts of the dream. Once he was trained to be a warrior, he quickly climbed the ranks, recently beating the former Beta, and he has held the role ever since.
Affiliations
TBD
Other
Lyall
Credits are on image

Edited at July 20, 2024 06:24 PM by Wolf Pride
Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 09:10 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Nikolai
~
Nickname(s) - Nik, but he prefers you using his full name
~
Age - 3
~
Gender - Male
~
Role - Omega
~
Appearance -
Nikolai wears a slightly off-white coat that forms a natural gradient along his side to resolve in a light brown that covers his tummy and hindquarters. This continues down his tail to form a black tip of it.
The brown flows down his legs, but abruptly changes to four short gark grey (almost black) socks.
Nikolai's underbelly of light brown continues up the underside of his neck, to stop just below the jawline. Here, his cheeks are a continuation of his off-white coat (which also covers the top half of his neck), but he has a greyish-black cap that tops off his head and his ears.
Nikolai sports dark yellow eyes. Set in his off-white coat, this goes in contrast to the rest of his face.
Nikolai's build is slightly more compact than the average wolf's build. He stands slightly smaller than the average male wolf, which he doesn't really like. Often, his fur will be slightly ruffled, partly due to his personality, and partly due to him wanting to appear slightly larger.
~
Personality -
Nikolai has remarkable stubbornness when it comes to things. Once he's set his mind to doing something, it's remarkably hard to change his mind. This trait has been evident since his early years, and often drove his parents up the wall. Thi trait isn't as evident as it was before, but is still rather prominent in terms of his personality.
Nikolai, as stated earlier, also often comes with ruffled fur. The first part is his compact build - the second is that due to his compact build, he is more likely to try squeeze through smaller, tighter gaps simply because he can. While a larger, older wolf would have difficulty in doing so, it only gets Nikolai's coat ruffled.
Doing such things has evoked a natural curiosity in Nikolai. He gets curious about the more minute aspects of life, and things he finds along his way. He simply wants to know more of the world around him. This contributes to his appearance, by either usually appearing rufled, or slightly dusty.
However, he has an innate possessiveness of things that he thinks are "his", for example, a sleeping spot that he classifies as "his". This is where many of his main disputes will come around - his stubbornness contributes to the feeling that "this is mine and you can't touch it!" Mainly small trivial things, it rarely slops over into major disputes, but occasionally can.
~
Strengths -
- Curiosity. Nikolai is naturally curious about the world, and this trait persists far past his puphood. This is simply something he is naturally doing, andn ot something honed.
- Defending - both mentally and physically. Nikolai is physically capable of defending things that he loves, and is also mentally equipped in verbal battles. While built on the more compact side of things, Nikolai is still able to pack decent punch against things he deems threatening.
~
Weaknesses -
- Stubbornness. Nikolai is remarkably stubborn (as stated before) when it comes to things. Once he is completely convinced that something is right, it's remarkably difficult to get him to change his mind. He gerenally judges people significantly harder on first impressions, and with a stubborn will, will continue to judge them similarly, despite if they show otherwise.
- Unnecessary (and often trivial) things.
Nikolai, on occassion, will be bogged down in his thinking by the most trivial matters. Rather than accepting it and going on, he will try to find a flaw in it (as his stubbornness shows). When everyone has already moved onto another topic, Nikolai will still be attempting to nit-pick the previous argument, and so on.
~
Affiliations - None as of yet
~
Other - Lyall. Isn't that the guy who is the head of one of our nearby town councils? Lyall Malcolm or something XD
Last Alpha Standing | Semi lit RP | Open ♣︎July 20, 2024 09:49 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Wolf Pride
Accepted, I'll update the roles once I get to my computer ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us