Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Feiella
05:22:22 Fei the writer
Amy
Please reconsider your actions
 Amygdala
05:19:56 Amy
Fei
No need to bark at me now

You hear another pack barking towards you.
 Feiella
05:16:15 Fei the writer
Amy
I'll see who is bored enough out of my giant pack to say hello
 Lady Soul's Pack
05:14:20 
Hey. I have a question. How many pups do wolves with maxed out maternal CP give birth to?
 Amygdala
05:10:47 Amy
Okay timer is up time to explore again XD...fei get out of forest here i come😋
 loki_budgie
05:07:35 skye
Fei
😭
 Feiella
05:06:05 Fei the writer
loki
If you ever see my pack in explore please run
 loki_budgie
05:04:02 skye
Im good, got work soon 😭
 Amygdala
05:03:46 Amy
Fei
Shark is smart
 Feiella
05:02:39 Fei the writer
Ok my shark is putting off dinner because she knows treatment is happening
 Amygdala
05:00:40 Amy
Hey budgie
My day is okay...not good not bad

How are you
 loki_budgie
04:57:53 skye
I hope everyone is having a good day so far :D
 Amygdala
04:57:20 Amy
I don't usually check who i encountered...i made an exception today XD
 Feiella
04:56:51 Fei the writer
lovely
 Feiella
04:56:30 Fei the writer
I have love screenshots of players either horrified or surprised they encountered my pack
 Amygdala
04:50:40 Amy
Fei
True i wasn't able to chase your pack...i think it's time to increase my dominance XD
 Feiella
04:50:13 Fei the writer
Ember
I'm so sorry
 Feiella
04:49:00 Fei the writer
Amy
more like trying to scare everyone lol
 Amygdala
04:48:16 Amy
Fei
It seems your wolves are out making friends XD
 Embershed
04:46:38 The Minor Nuisance
Fei,
I just encountered your pack, too...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : 0
Crocodile : +2
Jackal : -1
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 8

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 31, 2024 11:58 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Burning Embers

The Kingdom of Ederia is famed for a lot of things, attaining high praise from all those that look upon her. However, there is one thing Ederia is most renowned for: Dragon Riders. The only Kingdom to have come up with a way to tame the legendary beasts, to ride upon their backs as one. It has been like this for decades, perhaps even centuries, few really know. And, together in harmony, Dragons and Humans have lived, creating a proserpous nation.

The Dragon Academy of Ederia is like none other, literally there are no others known to the world. A place where young students who have been lucky enough to be chosen by their dragons go to learn to become the most revered role in all of Ederia: Dragon Riders. Few are selected, as dragons are known to be an entirely selective species, but those who are chosen must learn quickly, and that is where the Academy comes in. Exerpienced riders teach the fledgling riders and their dragons how to work together as one, as well as everything the youths will need to know about dragons and what they are up against in the world.

It sounds like a beautiful, wonderful place, right?

Too bad all good things must come to an end.

Jealous nations, wanting to claim the glory for themselves and bring down Ederia have set their sights on destroying the Academy. It was only a matter of time before the succeeded too. One night, the forces of another Kingdom infilitrated the Kingdom, intent on burning it all. And they did. The Academy was destroyed, the cities burned, and it's occupants, the ones who tried to resist and fight back, were slaughtered. In hopes of preserving a little bit of their legacy so that hope would remain, the Leaders of Ederia and the Dragon Riders commanded the students to flee, to survive, to learn.

As the battle raged on for Ederia, the students fled, looking back on the carnage behind them, hoping that one day they could come back and restore their beloved Kingdom.

You know what time it is?
Ba bum bum bum bum bum. Ka-cha!
I know, you're probably thinking: how many times is Sand going to remake this rp? At least once more will always be the answer. I love this rp and I have no shame in trying to make it successful.
Thank you!

Discussion Thread: N/A

Rp Thread: N/A

Edited at June 1, 2024 12:16 AM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 31, 2024 11:59 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Rules of the Roleplay
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules.
1. Be Active. Sometimes I'm not on for a couple of days, but I expect everyone to be as active as they can for the rp. Unless you are waiting for someone to post, you should be posting. Posts should be occurring every 3-ish days.
2. Reservations last 48 hours. You know how I work if they aren't done in time. You may ask for One Extention of Up to 12 Hours, but You Must Ask Before the Reservation has Expired.
4. Maximum of 4 Characters per Person for Now. All I ask is you finish the characters you reserved and started first before reserving more.
5. Semi-Realism and Semi-Literacy are required. Please do not make me explain myself.
6. I had an old rule here that I removed and I don't know what to replace it with, and I'm too lazy to think of something new.
7. The riders are new, they will not be experts at Dragon Riding. Mistakes will be made, and they do not know everything.
8. For now, your own dragon and your own rider cannot be partners, this it to prevent people from not having others to post with.
9. I reserve the Right to Deny Applications for this Rp. I won't tolerate disrespect or rude behavior if your application gets denied, or your reservation/character get removed due to inactivity. If you do, I won't even give you the option to fix it or return. If you are respectful, I am often willing to work with you.
10. Try to keep things even with genders, it's much more interesting if things are diverse.
11. LGBTQ+ is welcomed and allowed here.
12. Please put your favorite Dragon movie or book in the other section of your form if you've read everything.
13. As Mentioned: These are still kids. They shouldn't be expert assassins, or perfect swordsmen, etc. They can have training for things, but they're still just teenagers. Even the Experienced Riders won't be expert warriors, etc. because they're still in training too.
14. Only 1 Mentor or Squad Leader Role [Includes Dragon or Rider] per Person.

Choosing Your Partners
I have decided to, one again, change things. Gotta keep things fresh yanno? It's familiar, and straight forward, but there are somethings to abide by, or keep in mind.

I am allowing you guys to choose your own partners this time, I will set a Deadline that you'll need to choose by otherwise I will asign you one myself. However, there are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Your character must be acceped by me First.
2. Dragons decide, so I would like you to reach out on behalf of your own dragon, if you have one, and let others come to you for your rider. Of course I can't really control this, but I'm going to pretend everyone is following it. [Exception being for the Mentors and Squad Leader since they're predetermined.]
3. You can only be paired with the same roleplayer once, unless I say otherwise.
Might add more, Im not sure.

The Academy Rules
1. No romantic relationships while enrolled between students. It's forbidden.
2. Curfew is 9 PM Sunday - Thursday, and 11 Pm Friday and Saturday. Dorm checks will be done to confirm students are in their rooms.
3. No Inter-Mingling in the other dorm rooms after 8 Pm, but is allowed in Common Areas.
4. Tardiness is not allowed. If you are late to class more than 3 times, you will receive extra work or chores as punishment.
5. Riding outside of School Grounds Without Permission is Strictly Prohibited for your Safety.
6. Violence among students is not acceptable, unless in a specific class like Sparring.
7. Dragons: Do not eat the students. Please.
8. Students are expected to provide and care for their Dragons.

9. Any Students Found Mishandling Dragon Eggs will face Expulsion! (Gregory)

Subject to Change and be Updated.

Edited at June 8, 2024 03:10 AM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 1, 2024 12:02 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

About the Academy
The Academy was found by some of the first generations of riders, wanting a streamlined way for new riders to learn and grow safely. It features basic education as well as everything revolving around dragons from care to flight to sparring, and everything in between and beyond.

The Academy is much like modern day college, in the fact that the chosen riders leave home to live on the grounds. Their dragons also live on the grounds in the rookery, though are typically much less happy about it than the humans. The humans are split into two dorms, one for boys and one for boys, and are assigned rooms that they share with two people in each room. Each of the dorms have common rooms where the students can relax on down time, and a dining hall for meals, though they aren't always required to eat there.

The Dragon counterparts stay in one of the two rookeries. The first is the top level of the school, carved out and fitted so that each dragon has a little outcropping of space for its nest. It's a very large and open room, and spans much of the building. It has openings on either broadside that the dragons can enter through by flight or glide. There is also a human door that allows the students access as well.

The second rookery is underground, a expanse of cave systems that gives each dragon a bit more privacy than in the first rookery. Each dragon has its own cave, and the nests are all connect by a system of tunnels which then connect to the large main tunnel, which can easily fit multiple dragons in it at once, that leads to the entrance. Ironically, the tunnel entrance itself looks like a cave mouth until one were to venture within it further.

About the Dragons
There are a variety of dragons in the world, though everyone single one of them fall into one of the classes listed below. Instead of giving them a Singular, Pre-Decided Ability, I've decided to give you more Creative Liberty with Your Dragons. I will now List all the Classes Available, How Many of them There are Available, and that is it. You'll have to come up with the rest.

All the dragons in the Rp are the same age group of young adult, which is the stage where they are 50 years old or above, becoming full adults at about 250 years. The older a dragon gets the longer the aging stage lasts, ergo ancient is longer than adult, which is longer than young adult, which is longer than their adolescent stage, and so on and so forth. Dragons are considered semi-immortal but it has never been proven what age they die naturally at.

For the Purpose of this Rp, all Young Adult Dragons are capped at 19 Feet Tall. I've based this on the largest I would allow the Young Adult Dragons in former versions of this Rp.

For your dragons, though, it will be up to you to come up with their abilities and their individual weaknesses. Of course, I will have a specific set of Weaknesses that apply to ALL dragons, but each dragon will also have their own. You must have 1 Weakness for Every 1 Ability they have. So if you give them 5 Abilities, you must have 5 Weaknesses for them as well. This is to keep balanced, so no one's dragon is OP. If I do not think you have balanced your dragon enough, they will not be accepted.

Classes

Fire Class
Common
Total Slots: Three
Adramelech
Azarimous
Open

Water Class
Common
Amhuluk
Open
Open

Ice Class
Common
Reserved
Reserved
Open

Earth Class
Common
Choilleich
Open
Open

Air Class
Uncommon
Total Slots: Two
Open
Open

Storm Class
Uncommon
Savo'alath
Reserved

Lunar Class
Uncommon
Aynabat
Coyolxauhqui

Psyche Class
Rare
Total Slots: One
Zadok

Light Class
Rare
Tatsuo

Dark Class
Rare
Thalassia

Remember, every dragon is different, even within the same category, so not all dragons of the same type are going to have the same abilities. Have fun, and be Unique!

Dragon Weaknesses & Strengths
These are the Strengths and Weaknesses that all Dragons Share.

For Weaknesses:
⊗ Iron Weakens & Drains Them.
⊗ Soft Belly Scales
⊗ Cannot Fly with Injured Wings

For Strengths
⊕ Longevity & Superb Healing
⊕ Resistant to Specific Types of Human Magics [Curses, Mind Control, etc.]
⊕ Enhanced Abilities Such as Speed, Strength, etc.

Edited at June 7, 2024 01:32 AM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 1, 2024 12:06 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Roles

Squad Leader & Their Dragon
1. Avery Solstrale | M | 23 Yrs | The Tea Drinkers | Pg. 2
&
2. Coyolxauhqui | F | Lunar Dragon | Spellbound | Pg. 4

Mentors & Their Dragons
1. Mattis Monroe | M | 20 Yrs | The Bewitched | Pg. 3
& Zadok | M | Psyche Dragon | High Hills Pack | Pg. 3

2. Maximillian Cantacuzene | M | 22 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 2
& Zephyrus | M | Air Dragon | Sir Froggington | Pg. 7

Riders
1. Aziza Sterling | F | 18 Yrs | High Hills Pack | Pg. 1
2. Koji Tveit | M | 18 Yrs | Ciao | Pg. 3
3. Marina West | F | 17 Yrs | MoonShadow | Pg. 3
4. Paxon Nethersoul | M | 17 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 7
5. Devereaux Aubellard | F | 17 Yrs | Tea Drinkers | Pg. 4
6. Kayne D'Angelo | M | 18 Yrs | Pyromaniac | Pg. 7
7. Sthirseth Vanthael | O | 17 Yrs | Nochnoy | Pg. 4

8. Ellis de Montfort | F | 16 Yrs |Reserved for High Hills
9. Finnegan Aleister | M | 18 Yrs | Sir Frogginton | Pg. 5
10. Shikoba Anshutz | O | 17 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 6

Dragons
1. Azarimous | M | Fire Dragon | MoonShadow | Pg. 5
2. Thalassia | F | Dark Dragon | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2
3. Adramelech | M | Fire Dragon | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
4. Tatsuo | F | Light Dragon | Ciao | Pg. 3
5. Aynabat | F | Lunar Dragon | The Bewitched | Pg.2
6. Amhuluk | M | Water Dragon | The Bewitched | Pg. 3
7. Choilleich | F | Earth Dragon | Spellbound | Pg. 2
8. Firix | O | Ice Dragon | Nochnoy | Pg. 6
9. Savo'alath | F | Storm Dragon | Mother | Pg. 6
10. Caelestis | M | Ice Dragon | The Wayne Pack | Pg. 7

The AWOL Pair
1. Fallon Hayes | F | 24 Yrs | The Bewitched | Pg. 8
&
Keraunophoros | M | Storm Dragon | Imperial Sands | Pg. 7

The Dragon Rider Pairings
1. Thalassia & Finnegan
2. Tatsuo & Aziza
3. Choilleich & Sthirseth
4. Amhuluk & Marina
5. Aynabat & Koji
6. Savo'alath & Paxon
7. Firix & Devereaux
8. Azarimous & Ellis
9. Adramelech & Kayne
10. Caelestis & Shikoba

Dorm Room Pairings

1. Ellis & Marina
2. Koji & Finnegan
3. Aziza & Devereaux
4. Shikoba & Sthirseth
5. Paxon & Kayne

Edited at June 9, 2024 06:51 PM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 1, 2024 12:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Riders

Name:
Age: [15-18 for New Riders, 19 - 23 for Mentor/Squad Leader]
Role: [New Rider, Squad Leader, or Mentor]
Appearance: [Detailed Description]
Personality: [Detailed Description]
Dragon: [For now Put Open]
Stengths & Weaknesses: [Min. 2 Each]
Likes & Dislikes: [Optional]
Crush:
Significant Other:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

The Dragons

Name:
Role: [New Dragon, Squad Leader's Dragon, or Mentor Dragon]
Class:
Appearance: [Detailed Description]
Personality: [Detailed Description]
Rider: [For Now put Open]
Abilities:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Likes & Dislikes [Optional]
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 1, 2024 12:16 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 1, 2024 01:15 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

It wouldn't be a Burning Rp without a Hot Tempered, Fiery Boy from yours truly.
WIP

Name:
Adramelech
"King of Fire"
Male
Role:
New Dragon
Class:
Fire
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to me for this little Sketchy Sketch. I doubt anyone would, but please don't use this. Im not an artist, please don't make fun of it :[

At first glance, many mistake Adramelech for a water dragon or perhaps a storm dragon due to his coloration. However, the sturdy creature is a fire dragon through and through.

Standing at nearing in at 18 feet tall at the shoulder, the male is a large figure, with an imposing stature and intimidating physique. Nothing about Adrame was built small, but instead built to intimdate and conquer. The masculine dragon has a almost rectangular head with a squared off muzzle, which is attention to a thick and muscular neck. Starting on his forehead is a frill that carries down his neck, before ending at the junction of his neck and shoulders. However, it starts up again to flow down his spine, and then down his tail. Following his neck are the wide set of shoulders and the barrel chest that comes to a point so he can easily wade through things.

It's obvious that, with his height, Adramelech has rather long, powerful legs. He isn't built for speed necessarily, but with how he is put together it's clear his movement on land isn't hindered like how it is for some. He's built like most land animals, with powerful legs, strong neck, deep chest, wide shoulders, and a big head. His abdoment and side are wrapped in heavy muscle as well, but his waist cuts in so it's obvious that, despite being well fed, the male is not fat or chubby. His hips, or flanks, are almost as wide as his shoulders, only being about an inch or two narrower, and they lead the the thick base of his tail that is about the length of his entire body. It's powerful and pure muscle, while also storing a bit of fat for difficult seasons.

For his fronts, his feet are a bit more nimble, the large appendages having longer, stereotypical dragon toes. He has five digitals total on his front feet, with four facing forward and being the ones primarily used, but they also have a shorter dew-like claw on the back of each foot to help climb, etc. On his back legs, his feet are thicker and built for more stability than mobility. The toes are shorter, with the nails still being sharp, but thicker and shorter. He also doesn't have the dew claw on the back, so it's just the four front facing digits.

On his back, just slightly after the top of his shoulders, are a pair of big, heavy wings that are quite large. Each wing is about the length of his body [not including his tail]. The wings are strong and powerful, able to carrying Adram's heavy weight with ease, and an a considerable speed. On his hips are a pair of frills that often lie flat against his flanks, but can be raised, used to help him glide, but also they increase his maneuverability.

In terms of his tail, Adramelech does have a rather impressive tail. It's almost, though not quite, the length of his body. It starts out thick, but tapers to a narrow point at the tip. As mentioned, the frill along his back down carry down his tail, though it grows shorter until it ends about three quarters of the way down. Whereas the last, about, two feet of his tail is a deadly lagomizer. There are 8 jagged spikes ranging in size that go in two lines down his tail. the first set of spikes are shorter, about 6 inches long. The second and third set are the longest sets, and reach about 12 inches to about 16 inches respectively. The last set of spikes is about 8 to 10 inches long. All eight spikes are thick and jagged, with the sharp tips penetrating, but the jagged edges tearing and sawing. Ultimately, the thagomizer has multiple functions as a weapon, but the main one you have to be careful of is being impaled by it.

In terms of coloration, Adramelech doesnt look at all like what you might expect a Fire Dragon to. Quite the opposite actually, as he's commonly mistaken for a Water or Storm dragon at a flance. His base color is a dark blue-grey color, like a navy blue but with a gray hue. His belly skills are a much, much paler blue color, with the same slight hue of gray to it. Along his body, though are understated, small stripes that seem to follow the line of his scales to make them less noticable unless the color flares when angry. The color of these markings, as well as the frill and wing membranes, and the thagomizer spikes, is a deep, dark red color that is a bit more more than maroon, but similar. His horns are a deep dark color that seem to shine dark blue in some lights, but dark red in other. His claws on his feet and the talons on his wings are this same color. His eyes color, though, is a bright blue slightly lighter than cobalt that usually matches the color of his flames.

Personality:
Aggressive | Hot Tempered | Impatient | Hot Headed | Sarcastic | Cynical | Silver Tongued | Venomous | Disapproving | Openly Opinionated | Dramatic | Sardonic | Grumpy Bastard | Confrontational | Stubborn | Strong Willed | Intelligent | Problematic | Volatile | Loves Conflict

Rider:
Open
Abilities:
Fire Armor
An ability designed primarily to be defensive, Adrame has the ability to coat his entirely body in a layer of fire, acting as a form of armor to prevent attacks from reaching his scales. This ability quite literally involves the male setting himself on fire, as he's able to secrete a gel like substance onto his scales that is highly flammable. All it takes is a little flame from his jaws to set himself ablaze. He is immune to this fire himself, neither the burning flames or the heat bothering him. Like the rest of his flames, the armor is made up of blue and purple flames. It's important to note that the flames to reach out from him for about 4-6 inches, and the closer to the scales they get, the hotter they get. If doused in enough water, the flames with be extinguished.

Burning Blood
This is a more passive ability, though Adramelech can potentially use it in an active way, but the ability itself is not active. This is that his blood is incredibly hot, beyond boiling hot. Which means whenever his blood gets on someone or something, it will burn, melt, etc. Of course it will cool over time, but it takes a while. Obviously if it's quickly washed off, burns will be kept to a minimum, but could still be severe for humans since their flesh is more delicate than dragon scales. This also means that Adramelech has an extremely high body temperature, and is often warm to the touch, almost uncomfortable so, and can get hotter.

Fire Generation & Manipulation
A pretty self explanatory ability. This is Adram's ability to generate and control fire in more ways than just breathing it. This can be things like creating a wild fire and controlling where it goes, etc. The fire he breathes acts like normal fire, with the only obvious difference being that all of his fire is blue and/or dark purples. He does create his own fire, with his ability to do some coming from his energy and being well fed.

Smoke Breath
Perhaps an ability others don't always see coming, this is an offensive ability that seems rather harmless until you're in it. Adrame can emit smoke from his jaws and pores on certain areas of his body. This smoke is disorientating as it grows, because, well, it's smoke, it decreases sight, clogs the sense of smell, and irritates the lungs. Of course, like most things, Adram's smoke can also be hot, which means breathing it in can be dangerous as it can cause burns and smoke inhalation. This ability can be lethal if someone remains in the smoke for too long, especially if it's heated, but it's also unlikely that Adramelech would fuel it long enough for it to be lethal.

Scorching Presence
This ability kind of goes hand in hand with his Burning Blood ability, as it aids in this one. This ability allows Adramelech to raise his body temperature to the point where it becomes scorching. He can also project this heat, so that the near vacinity around him because so hot that it's scorching to those who step into it's field. It isn't instantaneous, but those in the field will end up with burns in their lungs and throat, on their body, etc. The longer someone is in this field of Sorching Presence, the more damage it does. This requires more energy though so he can't maintain it for too long before he needs to take a break.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
1. He can warm up a cold area over time with his presence, but that can have it's own consequences.
2. No qualms with being violent, in fact, he prefers it.
3. His Size and Physical Strength.
4. Surpringly Adept Climber.
5. Strong Ass Will. Periodt.

Weaknesses
1. Water is a natural weakness, since the two elements are natural opposites.
2. Cold Weather makes it difficult to use his abilities, but not impossible.
3. Air Dragons Could Easily Counter his Smoke Breath Probably.
4. Adramelech puts off a significantly higher heat signature, which makes it easier to identify him even to the blind.
5. Not the best swimmer, he doesn't like it.
6. Not that friendly, unlikely to have many, if any, allies.

Crush:

None, Possibly Open
Mate:

None
Kin:

None, Maybe Open? Probably Not.
Affiliations:
Open-Ish
Other:
He's a New Boy

Edited at June 5, 2024 01:16 AM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 1, 2024 01:22 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
What is this I spy? >:D
May I reserve a psychic mentor dragon and a new rider, please? Finally got the chance ta nab one of these. XD
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 1, 2024 01:28 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes of course :D

High Hills Pack said:
What is this I spy? >:D
May I reserve a psychic mentor dragon and a new rider, please? Finally got the chance ta nab one of these. XD

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 1, 2024 02:13 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Had ta toss her back in. >:3

Name:

Aziza Sterling

Meaning “Mighty & Precious”

Nicknames:

Azzy

Female (She/Her)

Sexuality:

Heterosexual & Monogamous

Role:

New Rider

Appearance:

Aziza can appear to be quite delicate at one’s first glance. She is quite feminine in structure, being rather curvy in build (which is something she tries to hide from most others). Adding to this feminine appearance is her soft, light tan skin – speckled with some small freckles along her arms here and there – and her posture. She trudges around the infamous “proper” posture that many high-up parents teach their “precious little babies.” The old timey, heavily mannered, and – of course – feminine type. The kind that nobles send their darling daughters to education facilities to learn. Straight in the back (she could still feel the sting of that ruler), impeccable balance (Don’t let the books fall, her mind whispered constantly), head up and in line with her spine (“Stop hunching over, you little brats! Stand up straight like a proper lady.”), strong strides (oh how her legs always ached after those lessons), and graceful footsteps (If I hear the sound of a single foot, you young ladies will be repping until sunrise! Do I make myself clear?”). This stance makes her appear pretty weak to those who barely know her, considering the mannerisms that generally come with it. Her height of a mere 5’3” also adds to this fragile display, much to her distaste. Being one of the smallest in the group is not a fun experience. Upon closer inspection, however, one can easily see that she is everything but someone’s delicate, wouldn’t-hurt-a-fly daughter. She holds a rather lean and muscular build to her – one that allows her to easily hold her own in battle. The majority of this muscle is located in her arms and shoulders, giving her an almost buff appearance. The muscles in her legs and abdomen are quite apparent as well, even if they are constantly covered in clothing. But, neither of these compare to those in her arms.

This short gal’s facial features would best be described as beautiful. Not breathtaking or angelic or eye catching, just simply beautiful. Her head is heart shaped in form, with a smooth jawline and slightly sharp chin. Her cheeks are flat and smooth, free of freckles, flush, and blemishes. This (thankfully) allows her to excuse herself from using most forms of common makeup. Her lips are typically marked with a frown, even when not feeling much emotions. A sort of saddened resting face, one could say. Their color is one of a natural pink that is only seen on those lucky enough to have the correct combination of genes. The eyes of this lass are almond shaped and slightly downturned, casting some shadows to her eyelids. The irises of these eyes are a pale gold in complexion – shining yet icy and cold. Her hair is quite long, ending just above her shoulder blades – if put behind her head. Generally, she keeps this long hair in front of her and splits it into two mostly even sections. The parting of the hair is slightly lopsided, with the divide being more to the left of her head. Thus, naturally granting her right side with more hair to deal with. This hair is also quite soft, shiny, and luxurious. The color of the strands are that of a rich brown with a slight red tint. In sunlight, portions of this hair can appear almost chocolate-raspberry pink in shade – as odd as that is to say.

Despite being raised in a more traditional and old timey home, she rarely ever wears what would be considered “women’s clothes.” Though, what she does wear always has a feminine feel to it. Since the destruction of the academy, she had been stuck in a modest yet slightly face outfit. It starts with a black, short-sleeved shirt which has been bound by a golden hem. It is form fitting, but not enough to be uncomfortable for her. This hem can be found on all of the shirt’s edges. The collar of the shirt crawls part way up her neck, easily covering the entirety of the base of her neck. Here, the golden hem does not go in a straight line. Instead it decides to follow her sternum downwards. It temporarily comes together directly above the aforementioned sternum and is tied together with a small golden bow of the same material. However, this fabric keeps going just a little bit longer – curving out to form a sort of oval on her chest and leaving some skin exposed. But, it ends not long afterwards. Her pants are a dark brown in hue and slightly baggy in form. Enough to hide all her curves, but not enough to flap about. Her feet are covered by tall, light brown boots that are clearly made of expensive leather. They have a small and thick heel to them, and look akin to those commonly seen on horse riders.

For accessories, Azzy wears a green and slightly see-through shoulder stole. It wraps around her shoulders and arms like a fancy shawl. The article dips sharply down after coming off her arms, and ends just below her chest. This stole is “tied” together with a large, red rose pendant – the symbol of her family line. This pendant is made of expensive metals, one that she has not been told the name of. All she really knows is that it is not iron. Naturally, some of the fabric extends past the pendant – forming a bow-like appearance. Dangling from her ears are gold earrings which end in a decently large emerald, one that is of the purest of green shades. Finally, wrapped about her neck is a silver chain necklace, fit with the pendant of a cross. She holds this item particularly dear to her heart, as it came from her eldest brother before he left to continue on with his life.

Aziza’s voice is soft, feminine, and elegant by nature – enveloping all who initially hear it with a strong sense of security. If you don’t have any issues with her, that is. The volume of her voice is hard to decipher. It is not necessarily quiet, per say, but it isn’t exactly loud either. Almost like she wishes to speak up, but is holding herself back. The tone of her words are mostly calm and tranquil, and rarely waiver unless someone impressively manages to break her patience. As such, emotions almost never come into play when she speaks. As though she were just a robot following the programs of its creator. But, when they do, she will always leave the receiver shocked. Or, maybe even frozen. Like they never expected her to act so… human.

Personality:

Quiet || Shy || Non Confrontational || Kind || Generous || Empathetic || Proper Mannerisms || Bookworm || Intelligent || Affectionate || Hard On Herself || Worrywart || Uncertain || Second Guesses Herself || Patient || Boiling Hot Anger

“I’m sorry, but can I help you? I am quite busy at the moment.”

Aziza is quiet by nature. Having been raised in a traditional family, she was taught to only speak when spoken to. Of course, she has never really followed this rule outside of family interactions, but has left a mark on her personality. A good one, in her opinion, but a mark nonetheless. Nowadays, she rarely ever speaks to others – keeping her mouth shut unless absolutely necessary. Though, it should be noted that this trait had another source. It is likely that her quiet facade stemmed from her shy demeanor as well as her upbringing. Seeing as she’s always been reserved and slightly nervous around newcomers, it is of no surprise that she began to enjoy the aspect of just simply not talking. And, if at all possible, she will outright avoid social interactions all together. So, if you find yourself being approached by this lass, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

Thus, as one would imagine, she hates, no. No. Loathes any sort of confrontations – whether it be hostile or otherwise. They make her incredibly nervous and uncomfortable, and often spur thoughts and brainstorming on how she could possibly escape the situation. However, for the times that she cannot escape, she will handle the predicament as calmly and diplomatically as possible. Aggression and hostility rarely ever come from this girl. She finds such reactions or emotions despicable, and sees them as having no place in any situation outside of defending oneself. But, for the odd occasion where someone manages to miraculously press all the wrong buttons… Well, let’s just say that they should have been running for the hills the moment they started the conversation.

As is somewhat stereotypically of shy people, the brown haired girl is quite the kind soul – always willing to lend a hand to those who need it most. She will absolutely stop whatever she is doing given that it is not something equally important as the current issue such as reading, and offer her aid. She’ll even do this for those who she has some distaste for, or those who despise her. She is also seen as being rather generous to all those she meets – particularly towards the poor and unfortunate folks. She will always give more than necessary to those in need, whether that be her precious time (which she could be using to read) or items (be it food or something as simple as a book).

What typically drives this kindness and generosity is her sense of empathy. Or her willingness to learn about and understand one’s circumstances or perspective. She absolutely lives by the “put yourself in another's shoes” line of thought. Upon seeing another in any form of distress (and given that they have built some trust with her), she will go out of her way to listen to and understand their thoughts, perspective, and emotions – imagining that it was her in place of them to think of how she would have felt and reacted. Though, this empathy basically goes no further than an open ear and a shoulder to cry on. She is not one to offer advice unless you're dear to her heart. With the only exception being those who ask for an outside perspective. Otherwise, just be glad for the company. After all, she could be electing to anything besides helping you in that moment. She doesn’t have to help… even if she will feel immense guilt from not doing so.

Once again, thanks to how she was raised, the golden-eyed rider has grown to be a rather “proper” lady – manners and all. All of the usual “thank you’s,” “no thank you’s,” “no sir’s,” “no ma’am’s,” “yes sir’s,” and “yes ma’am’s” are all prominent parts of her vocabulary. As well as the typical table manners (such as no feet on the table), greetings, posture, and behavior around others. All of it is packed into a little package named Aziza. She (outwardly and in certain circumstances) is the epitome of a “proper lady.” Disgusting. She wishes to divide herself from this part of her personality – to some extent – and live on her own accord and methods, but that is much easier said than done. She wasn't just raised on this, but she was taught it through etiquette courses back in the day. And that method of teaching is hard to shake off. No matter how hard she tries, she still finds herself slipping on the bad parts of her mannerisms. But, she'll hopefully get somewhere in the end.

As is surely evident by now, Azzy is quite the bookworm. Her absolute favorite activity to conduct is reading. Reading at dawn. Reading at dusk. Reading at lunch as well as dinner. She’s reading all the time. She’s honestly quite likely to even read while flying on her future dragon. The type of book doesn't matter, nor – for the most part – it's quality. Almost any book is a good read to her, so long as it has an attention grabbing plot. Though, reading is not just a hobby for her. Rather, it is also an escape. Specifically from reality. When times get rough or if she is running high on emotions, she will turn to books to calm her down. It, in a way, allows her to momentarily run away from all her own issues. She just wishes that it wasn’t so temporary.

This short woman is known to be rather intelligent. She holds quite a good amount of knowledge on a large variety of topics in that head of hers – both random and useless, and vital and beneficial. With her most knowledgeable subjects being biology, literature, and history. She is quick to offer small tidbits of facts when need be, or whenever she feels is right. Which is basically when she cannot stand an awkward or tense situation. It is essentially a way to ease the atmosphere a bit. Though, she has to force herself to do so around strangers. Still, if one needs any sort of advice, it would be wise of them to ask her for information or advice.

Towards those who she considered close companions, the pale gazed girl can be pretty affectionate. Not in a “lovey-dovey” way, but in a comforting sort of manner. One that lets a person know that she’d always be there for them in times of trouble. Her ways of affection are typically not verbal, being more so calm and soothing touches. Like a hand being placed on one’s shoulder or arm, a small nudge, or the occasional pat on the back. Hugs, however, are rather rare and saved for those who truly need it. Her go-to way of showing her care for another, verbally, is gentle teasing. Small jabs at another that are too soft to actually hurt and can provide some form of amusement. Though, this is an incredibly rare occurrence that will only happen when she is away from the group and with someone dear to her heart.

Aziza is incredibly hard on herself whenever she makes any sort of mistake. Even a small one that will have no outcome on her life whatsoever is enough to make her view herself as a complete and utter failure. She will dwell on these mistakes and mishaps for days upon days, mulling it over it constantly and thinking of all the ways she could have avoided it. All the while, she will scold herself for not thinking everything through before trying anything at all. While she will in no way consider herself stupid, she always scolds herself if anything were to go wrong – including the times where she had nothing to do with the outcome. Where it was by pure chance or another’s doing that caused the project to fall apart. She will always put the blame on her shoulders. This line of thought has caused the new rider to become quite the worrywart. She worries over the needless things to an unduly degree, and is frequently filled with anxiety whenever doing anything that has the chance of going downhill. It also makes her rather hesitant to try most things, specifically that wish she knows little about. Though, she does have the strength to push through this anxiety if it means she can experience something new. Given that someone is showing her the reins.

Continuing this line of negative traits is her apparent uncertainty. The young woman is seldomly confident in her abilities to do… basically anything but hold her own and read. She is never quite sure that what she suggests is correct or the best path to follow – even if she knows each and every possibility, explanation, or fact behind her decision. She will always second guess her choices with rhyme or reason as well, near shaking as she waits for the outcome. What if she got her information confused? What if she is wrong? What if this spells disaster for her and everyone around? Was that really the right choice to make? There’s just way too many risks with making any sort of decision, even if it is a part of life.

Azzy is probably one of the most patient beings on this planet. It takes a lot to break her wall of tolerance that she’s managed to build up over the years. She can wait for hours upon hours for anything, even if it is incredibly important. For social interactions, it is near impossible to get on her nerves. A constant string of energetic talking, harsh comments, insults, and the like are nowhere near enough to break her resolve. Targeting her other unsavory aspects doesn’t work either. After all, she’s the only one who can bring her down on that front. However, for those who magically manage to press all the wrong buttons, they will be faced with boiling hot anger – hotter than any fire known to man. Once she is mad, she’s mad and relentless in her own insults. She will ensure that her words cut as deep as they can, whittling down even the most confident and emotionally mature people around her. It would honestly be better to run from her when she enters this state than listen to her words. But, worry not. She will not get violent unless the offender does first.

Dragon:

Pending, should be Tatsuo

Strengths:

+ Physical Strength

+ Stamina

+ Agility

+ Intelligence

+ Hand-To-Hand Combat

+ Patience

+ Oddly Enough, Her Anger

Weaknesses:

- Will Typically Not Stand Up For Herself

- Belittles Herself Over The Smallest Of Mistakes

- Can Be Quick To Tears

- Durability

- Constantly Worries Over The Smallest Things

- Guilty Conscious

- Fear Of Failure

♡ Winter

♡ Reading

♡ Spending Time With Friends

♡ Learning

♡ Wood Fires

♡ Exercising

♡ Free Time

Dislikes:

- Fights & Arguments

- Grudges

- Being Around Noelle (She can’t get past the guilt)

- Unnecessary Bloodshed

- Her Parents’ “Proper” Teachings

- Etiquette Courses

- War

Crush:

Possibly someone interested in her that she could eventually develop feelings for?

Open

Significant Other:

Nope.

Kin:

Maybe an older sibling or two? Or some cousins?

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

- Aziza wishes to be taught in the way of a scythe. Or the bow-and-arrow. She would honestly like to learn how to use both.

- Azzy had a pretty good childhood. Loving parents. Amazing siblings. Close knit bonds with her cousins. The ability to get whatever she desired. The like. However, she just wished that her parents did not have such high standards.

- The feminine being is the youngest out of all her eight other siblings.

- While Aziza may have an affinity towards combat, she still has much to learn regarding it and is nowhere near a professional level. But she is still not one anyone should take lightly.

I’ve never watched Game Of Thrones, but the dragons look pretty cool.

Edited at June 6, 2024 01:15 PM by High Hills Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us