09:49:43 Tito
Hey yall long time no see :)
 The Night Walker
09:49:23 Anemoia/Aedra
Petridish
Car looking very cute :]
 Lazy Kingdom
09:49:22 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
because I have not done the event because it's hard to grind bones (that's what I got from chat)
 TheFlyingKitten
09:48:37 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-Click-

The car in question.
 Moonlit Wolf
09:47:21 Tristan, Hawk
Barn Owl
(switched account to the one I had the wolf on)
He was an old custom from like 20-21 and dont see him in memorial but I did fine the wolf he was based off of so im one step closer :D
 Lazy Kingdom
09:47:15 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
wait what does Bones This Event mean?
 Lazy Kingdom
09:46:26 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
I accidentally burnt a small part my hand making cookies t-t, it was worth it xD
 TheFlyingKitten
09:44:12 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
6.4 kilos (14 pounds). Of. Car. My leg is still slightly throbbing. ^^'
 TheFlyingKitten
09:43:01 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Night Walker

She doesn't know any better, so I wasn't too mad, just a bit frustrated. She likes to jump all over my body and it gets annoying sometimes.
 The Night Walker
09:42:06 Anemoia/Aedra
Petridish
That sounds terrifying-
 TheFlyingKitten
09:41:41 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Boeing

It genuinely scared me for the millisecond I felt my heart stutter. XD
 Boeing
09:40:49 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Petri
It's an automobile. What did you expect :')
 TheFlyingKitten
09:40:06 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Night Walker

Filler dip chip flip. My car just jumped on what I'm pretty sure was a leg artery and shocked my heart briefly. ~_~
 Boeing
09:39:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mmm. Exactly what I want to eat right now. Some drywall chips right now sound lovely, and some hole filler dip.
 Barn Owl
09:39:30 Owl
Emmett
If it died in your pack, wouldn't it be available in your memorial? You could see it there. Did it die in your pack?
 Destinations End
09:38:55 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Aestra
Oh! Okay.
Then I'm not sure what I would say should be changed. I don't know if anything should since I don't know anything about the cat character ^^'
 The Night Walker
09:37:53 Anemoia/Aedra
PetriDish, Boe
I love me some hole filler dip!
 Continental Wolves
09:36:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I want to recreate an old custom of mine but I only have a vague memory of what it looked like >.> I don't have the design saved nor is the wolf in any of my current living wolves bloodlines >.>
 Boeing
09:36:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Yum yum, we love some dry wall chips.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -5
Leopard : -5
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 12:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You guys know who you are, and what you've done..
Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Rules
Post Three - Plot
Post Four - Sign Up Form
Post Five - Roles
Post Six - Extra Details
Post Seven - Threads & Links

Edited at May 14, 2024 01:37 PM by Salem
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 12:15 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1. You're expected to follow all of Eve's already made rules. If you have not seen them already; ▹ Click Me!
2. You may play 2 characters at most, but they need to be varied.
3. Reservations will last a mere 24 hours. I can do extensions up to one up as well, but you need a good reason and you need to PM me.
4. Don't be petty when your character sheet is declined, we have standards here and you didn't meet them. A mod will be called to deal with you if you don't cut it out quickly.
5. I expect 400+ for word count when we begin posting in the RP Thread. Character sheets don't count towards this word count set. I'm expecting literate roleplayers, this means more than a paragraph and a good understanding of English. I don't care if you use fancy words or not, it can be lazy writing. You can even dip down to 300 words, you just need to give people something to work with. I can explain more in PMs, this is too long already ^^"
6. I do not mark roles as full in brackets if there is only a reservation, when the character sheet is completed that's when it'll be marked as full. Pay attention to this, as I do not want people trying to claim a role when a reservation is clearly there.
7. I expect active players. At least three posts a week, hopefully more. I'm find with small breaks or needing to slow down on posts for personal reasons, don't worry about it. We can work it out
8. Please do not quote another members posts. It makes the forum messy and I prefer to just "@___"
9. You must reserve your own spot. Nobody else can do it for you. Don't come asking for your friend to reserve a spot just because they haven't joined yet or didn't log on today.
10. LGBTQ+ is welcome here. I will throw hands with anyone who doesn't like this ♥︎
11. Please include the words "Woods" or "Trap" in your 'Other' section so that I know you've read the rules.
12. Mark things as a WIP so that I know it's a WIP. If your character sheet is done, go ahead and PM me so I can check it out.
13. These rules will/can be edited at any given time. Keep yourself updated.
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 12:48 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
In the hidden world of cryptids, Lomello has long stood as a sanctuary for these elusive creatures, a bustling city where beings of all shapes and sizes coexist in harmony away from prying human eyes. But when the encroachment of human civilization threatens to expose their existence, the residents of Lomello are forced to abandon their home and seek refuge in the depths of Soliana Woods.

Separated from their once-thriving community, the cryptids of Soliana Woods struggle to adapt to their new surroundings as they navigate the dense foliage and unfamiliar terrain. Among them is a diverse group of cryptids, each with their own unique abilities and instincts for survival.

Meanwhile, tensions rise as a team of human investigators descends upon the forest, determined to uncover the truth behind the mysterious disappearances and sightings that have plagued the area. Unwelcome intruders in the eyes of the cryptids, the investigators find themselves hunted at every turn as they struggle to unravel the secrets of Soliana Woods.

Caught in the crossfire are three unsuspecting humans, kidnapped by a sympathetic cryptid who sees their plight and offers them a chance to survive. Gifted with the ability to perceive and communicate with the cryptids, the humans must navigate the treacherous landscape of Soliana Woods while forging unlikely alliances and uncovering the truth behind the cryptids' plight.

Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 12:52 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
▹ Name (Full)
▹ Name Pronounciation
▹ Nickname(s)
▹ Sexuality*
▹ Gender
▹ Pronouns
▹ Languages Spoken*
▹ Native Language*
▹ Appearance
▹ Personality Traits
▹ Abilities
▹ Strengths
▹ Weaknesses
▹ Offerings
▹ Affiliations
▹ Other
If you see * it means optional. All or nothing.
Please only include the abilities if you are a crypid. In the event of you being one of the three, you may edit your form to include abilities later. Same for Offerings.
Put unique things related to your character(s) for the weaknesses and strengths.
Do not make your character a sunshine or shadow character, it's super boring and incredibly unfun. Keep it balanced ♥︎

Edited at May 14, 2024 05:35 PM by Salem
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 12:55 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The Cryptids
Axel Aesira | M | Changeling | Played by Salem
Aesdaidasnokhin | M | Faerie | Played by Nochnoy (Page 2)
-
-
-
The Gifted
Kerra Briar | F | Played by Salem
-
-
The Humans
Eleanor Davis | F | Played by Acerbus (Page 2)
-
-
-
-
-

Edited at May 18, 2024 01:04 PM by Salem
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 01:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Extra Details
The Cryptids - You heard the plot, right? There's a wide variety of different crypids you can be. But, since there's only a few roles, I'll give you a list to pick from; Doppelgangers, Mimics, Changelings, Mothman, Fae, Skinwalkers, Black Eyed Children, Phantoms. There can only be two black eyed children, and because I don't really love the idea of children being in my RP they must appear like an adult when not near the humans. As with every shape shifter, you must have something off about you. If not a completely twisted body, when you're hiding yourself like a human you can't have a perfect disguise. The crypids have no age, but if you're going to add something like that please have them be adults. These will have a human name, full, paired with an inhuman name. The human name is purely for when they pretend to be human.

The Gifted - These are the three humans who get taken and come back with the ability to understand the crypids and communicate with them. In the discussion we'll pick who they are and these roles can't be claimed until you've already claimed a crypid or human role. This is because I want to make sure you're okay with everything and it's all planned out. They will come back however there is still a chance of death. Be careful. I will allow people I've already seen and been in RPs with to claim a gifted without another role first but you need to PM me to work it out. They are still human, and still have human limitations. They have full human names like all the humans do but will likely gain an inhuman name from the cryptids, they will always have one cryptid at least protecting them from the other cryptids.

The Humans - They are what they seem to be. They can die. Say the wrong thing, forget an offering, anything can go wrong for you and of course you're always being hunted so watch out. To keep this RP going though, deaths will not be an every day thing, disappearances may only happen twice a month at most and if your character dies, you may make a new character and have them join in. You can also revive your dead character with the possibility of them turning into a "gifted" but this is very rare. You are required to have a human name and only a human name.

I'm keeping these very short, because I want to world build with everyone and leave details to be determined with all of us in on it.

Edited at May 14, 2024 02:19 PM by Salem
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 01:18 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
❥ The RP Thread
Check here when you're told that a thread has been added ♥︎

Edited at May 18, 2024 01:03 PM by Salem
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 02:09 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and join this if it's cool, since I figured out a way to keep up with the roleplays :D
Reserve cryptid please?
(edit: it's just too interesting not to join)

Edited at May 14, 2024 02:10 PM by Nochnoy
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 02:12 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Nochnoy
Reserved 😌
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 14, 2024 03:21 PM

Moonstar

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a Cryptid, please?