loki_budgie
06:59:56 skye
kitten

i work so many hours 😭
and because im under 18 they pay me so little XD
 TheFlyingKitten
06:59:20 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

Same, got a job, but I can only work a certain amount of hours. That's okay, I like my job, so it's worth it.
 The lost legacy
06:59:18 Winner
Pvp anyone?
 loki_budgie
06:58:34 skye
kitten

yep i was ment to go college too!
but i never did instead i got a job XD
 TheFlyingKitten
06:57:50 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

To be honest, I started going to college to be a veterinary technician, but I couldn't afford a second term, and I realized it wasn't actually what I was meant to do with my life. There's so much going on, I don't know if I'll ever end up going to college, and if I don't, that's okay, but I'd like to someday, don't know what for yet, though. I know it'd involve animals, though.
 Voxtexy
06:57:41 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Damn, he just hadda die at 15 :'D
 Sea Coast
06:57:00 Sea/Coast/Beach
Solitaire nooooo!
 loki_budgie
06:56:53 skye
bye silver 😭😭
 SilverMountain
06:56:31 The Naming Empress
I might have to be off for several days
Because my mom doesnÂ’t like me on my screen too much
Bye:3
 SilverMountain
06:56:13 The Naming Empress
I donÂ’t think I wanna go but I have to
 SilverMountain
06:55:42 The Naming Empress
98 bonesXD
 loki_budgie
06:55:14 skye
kitten

oh haha!
i was ment to do dog grooming but to be honest i couldn't be bothered XD
 technoblade
06:55:05 Lil Techy | Techno
god damn it I need another pup to train
 Tyrannical Raise
06:54:59 
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
I need to get these 3 to dg 2/5 complete
 TheFlyingKitten
06:54:35 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

I'd continue onto being a psychologist if I wasn't so darn intent on avoiding writing a 100-page dissertation. >_>
 Sea Coast
06:54:08 Sea/Coast/Beach
oh ok
 loki_budgie
06:54:02 skye
imagine it being day its 00:53 here XD
 SilverMountain
06:53:30 The Naming Empress
No
Its 4:53pm here

Otter
I responded to someone else
 loki_budgie
06:53:10 skye
kitten

yeah haha i know!
im very interested in the mind too its such a complicated thing
 Sea Coast
06:52:42 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silvy Wait no!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -4
Margay : -1
Cougar : +4
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 2, 2021 01:33 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plot

A ship called Pegasus was making a trip to a small island in the middle of nowhere. When sudden the sea grew still, and the experienced sailors knew this meant a major event was about to happen, so they attempted to make it to shore before ir did. However, they soon were caught in the drawback of a colassal tidal wave, a tsumani.

The men then began throwing everything overboard in order to possibly preserve or save it, and possibly use as a raft for themselves. The ship was transporting 40 horses, some wild-caught and others were premium show-horses. These fourty horses in crates were thrown overboard.

The waves were violent, and the thunder and lightning flashing. Only 7 crates made it shore out of the 40. It ended up being a heavily pregnat wild mare, a wild stallion, and three showhorses. A mare, stallion, yearling, foal and one gelding.

The local herd of the large island had hidden themselves away during the tsunami, but they weren't immune to it. Some foals and herd members were lost. What happens when this local herd meets those washed ashore. Will they welcome them with open hooves or will they be shunned?

Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 2, 2021 01:37 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Roleplay Rules

1. All of Eve's Rules apply, obviously

2. Please be active, I don't want you to take a role and not be able to post. Please, if you're going to be gone for some reason , inform me otherwise you'll be removed from the roleplay.

3. Hate the character, not the player. No OOC drama but RP drama is very much welcomed as long as it's ran by me first.

4. Max of 5-6 characters. Make sure you're able to handle them.

5. This is a semi-literate RP. I expect at least a minimum of 200-250 words per post, per character. I understand writer's block, but we want this to be fun for everyone so please do your best to write.

6. Keep it realistic, we are keeping it realistic when it comes to hunts and fights. While the pecking order is fictional, we are going to keep it realistic as possible. So appearances and height/weight measurements should be accurate as possible. However, the height may be a little bit above average. PLEASE do your research. Hide the word mouse in your form.

7. We can have orphaned foals, but they will need a mare or stallion to be their designated caregiver. Also, please PM me regarding twin pregnacies.

8.No OP Characters, God-Modding, and etc. Don't be that character that ignores the rules, if you have a character in a higher postion then fine, but no mare can disrespect the Lead Mare without getting away with it.

9. Reservations last for 48 hours. If you need more time you will be alotted 12 hours to finish your form.

10. You may have up to 2 powerful roles. If one of your characters in a powerful role dies then you'll be able to obtain another one.

11. Please be creative and unique in your character forms. I do not want to see you copying other people's work. Put a random fact about your character in other, state it plainly. Wouldn't it make you mad if your work was copied so why do it to someone else?

12. Pictures are acceptable, but please use proper crediting and useable photos and do not hot-link. Obtain photos from DeviantArt and upload them fo proper image banks.

13. Have fun *^*
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 2, 2021 01:41 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranks Explained

Lead Mare
The true leader of the group. She starts leading others to where they should graze, drink, and etc. She choses where they rest for the night and how long they stay. She also commands the entire word, her word is law and is to be obeyed. To disrespect/disobey her is a high offence, and she will punish you as you see fit. Her role is mostly stable, a change in Lead Stallion doesn't mean a change in her position. As she is usually the oldest and most experienced mare, however a younger mare with wisdom and experience also may lead. This role is pased on by bloodline, the daughters almost always end up at the helms of the herd. Another way this role is passed on is by it being bestowed on someone or them starting their own herd. Or, rarely it happens, it can be stolen in a fight.

Lead Stallion

The most dominant stallion in the herd. Has first choice when breeding with mares. His job is to protect and defend the herd from predators. If his herd territory is large, he must lead patrols to make sure it is safe and secure. If he does not tend to his duties and fails to protect the herd, then he will fall out of favor with them. This can lead to him bein expelled or demoted. His rank can also be challenged by Bacholers. Only the most dominant bacholer can fight the Lead Stallion and the others must watch on the sideline. However if things get unfair then the Lead Stallions Lieutenant and a Herd Stallion may jump in.

Deputy Mare

The second-hand to the Lead Mare. She enforces rules, corrects behavior, and makes sure mares know their place. Her job is to keep tabs on the social scene between mares and report to the Lead Mare if disputes are needing to be settled or displining of a mare needs to happen. She also may give orders to the High Watcher and Herd Stallions for patrols or scouting missions. She is hand-picked by the Lead Mare herself, and she may be demoted if seen unfit for the job or seen abusing her power.

Lieutenant

He holds the same amount of power as the Deputy Mare. However, he has additional tasks. He must complete at least two-three patrols a day with a Herd Stallion or the Lead Stallion. He must show wisdom in his encounters with beasts, bacholers, and lone mares. He must not be tempted by the lone mares and if he's found to have an outside relationship with them then he's going to be in big trouble. He must also keep guard of the herd, and never interfer in mare buisness. Such as disputes between them or child raising [unless he is the sire] and must report these incidents to the Deputy. He is also hand-picked by the Lead Mare, and he may be demoted as she and the Deputy Mare sees fit.

High Watchers

This is a mare-stallion pairing. These two are Night Watchers for the Herd. They take shifts in the night to watch the herd and keep an eye out for danger. They also scout ahead, and they have the most experience in travelling the terrain, along with the lead mare. They also check the beach areas to make sure no riptides or tidal waves are coming. They alert the herd to danger, and are well respected and have influence with the herd. While they don't have the power that the other higher ups have, they still cannot be disrespected. They may punish you if you disrespect them. Again, chosen by the Lead Mare. If someone dies on their watch or they aren't alerted quick enough, they are expelled from the herd.

Herd Mares

Adult and maiden mares that live with the herd. They are the bulk and heart of it. They have the foals, raise them, displine and love them. They are to be united and work together and follow their superiors. They do have voices and may submit complaints, but they must do so in appropriate times. Have an unspoken hierarchy.

Herd Stallions

Adult and juvenile stallions within the herd. They must patrol and protect the herd at all costs. They are allowed to breed within the herd. They must be mature and show no ill-will or signs of dominance towards their superiors. Colts will be forced out if too much to handle.

Foals

Those between the age of 0 - 11 months of age. They are the youth and must be protected and educated on the ways of the herd. Must understand herd laws, traditions, and ranks by the time they're yearlings. While they're this young they hold the rank of their parents. So if the child is the offspring of the Lead Mare and Lead Stallion then they are to be treated with upmost respect. And that goes for any other high ranking children. The children of the Deputy, Lieutenant or High Watchers.

Yearlings

Those between the age of 1 year to 3 years. The 'teens' of the herd. They are expected to contribute more whether it be joining on patrol, watching over the children, or helping the High Watchers. These are not to be the idle years. You must work before you play. They still hold the rank of their parents as well. However, even if they don't make it to their desired rank they'll still hold higher in the hierarchy due to their parentage.

Non-Herd Ranks

The Washed

Horses affected by the tsunami. They were on the Pegasus and then they were thrown about in the currents. May be injured. They are newcomers to the island. The two wild horses will adapt quickly along with the younger horses [the foal and yearling]. It will take a while for the grown show-horses to undertand what to do and whats going on.

Lone Mares

Possibly young female horses leaving their natal homes in search of a new one. Or a mare that was expelled from her home. Either way they are alone and fresh for the taken. Generally, not welcomed by the older females of a herd who understand how important being within the herd is.

Bacholers
Young stallions expelled from home or older males looking for young unrelated females to steal.These cassanovas are ready to mingle and steal your ladies. Or possibly take your whole herd.

Edited at August 2, 2021 02:47 PM by Spellbound
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 2, 2021 01:51 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Role List

Isla Herd
Lead Mare

Livjot

Lead Stallion

Saulceris

Deputy Mare

Mavise

Lieutenant

Kobu

High Watchers
Parisa
Atali
Herd Mares
Sloane
Neamh
Izzy
reserved
Herd Stallions
Jatau
Anubis
Tobias(?)
Yearlings
open
Foals
reserved

Non-Herd Ranks

The Washed - Rouge Wave Coalition
Wild Mare - Reserved
Wild Stallion - open
Show Mare - La Reina "Rayn"
Show Stallion - Sage
Show Horse Gelding - reserved
Premium Yearling - open
Premium Foal - Bella, Luci

Bacholers

open
open
open

Lone Mare

open
open

Edited at August 6, 2021 01:42 AM by Spellbound
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 2, 2021 03:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Application
Name:
Breed*:
Discipline*:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Offspring:
Backstory*:
Affiliations ^*:
Other:
* = Mandatory for Washed Horses
^ = Optional for Isla Herd Members

Edited at August 2, 2021 03:13 PM by Spellbound
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 2, 2021 03:07 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is open

Edited at August 2, 2021 03:07 PM by Spellbound
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 2, 2021 03:07 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
(c) citronverstock on deviantart for all images
Name:
Livjot
"Having light or being illuminated"
Breed:
N/A
Discipline:
N/A
Lead Mare
Desired Rank:
Achieved
Appearance:
physical description here
Personality:
Crush:
We'll see
Mate:
None
Kin:
Open for a sister
Offspring:
Open for a pregnacy , adult children, a yearling , and a baby foal
Backstory:
wip
Affiliations ^*:
Open
Other:

Edited at August 2, 2021 10:19 PM by Spellbound
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 2, 2021 03:08 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Sloane
" Warrior, Raider "
Breed:
N/A
Discipline:
N/A
Herd Mare
Desired Rank:
Achieved
Appearance:
words
words
words
Stock Images. All image credits go to MountainViewStock on DA
Personality:
Crush:
We'll see
Mate:
None
Kin:
Open for a brother
Offspring:
Backstory:
wip
Affiliations ^*:
Open
Other:

Edited at August 2, 2021 10:25 PM by Spellbound
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 2, 2021 03:08 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Parisa
Breed:
N/A
Discipline:
N/A
High Watcher
Desired Rank:
Achieved
Appearance:
This mare stands at just a little bit under 16hh. Her frame being powerful and stocky in build. Being perfect mixture of bulk and leaness. Her legs are lithe in appearance helping her to move swiftly while her hindquarters are powerfully built which gives her more power in her kick and more oompft in her run. Her coat is of buttermilk bucksin coloration, it being a lovely pale tone. The coat being a gorgous pale gold color and it shimmers brilliantly in the sun. It meshes well with her tenebrous mane and tail. Her tail being long and sweeping the ground. She also has four black socks, almost to her forearms. Her eyes are a dark browish-grey color with her scent being wildflowers mixed with honey and the poisonous wolfsbane.
Stock Images. Image credits go to horsiexstock on DA, and all images used can be found via link
Personality:
This mare has always exhibited an adventerous spirit, even when she was young. She has a thirst for the unknown, and seeks thrills and adventures. This has lead her to become very charismatic and charming in nature. Holding a certain aura around her that commands respect. Also due to this, she may be lead to explore away from her natal herd to find a new rythum and beat of life. She suprising has become a fascinating story-teller, telling of her wild adventures and her home. Even if she can be blunt with her wordings in stories, she has a magical way with words that'll have you on the edge of your seat with her stories. She also has that dramatic flare with pausing, teasing you with a glint her eye as she see's you lean forward in awe for more.

This female is very opinionated even if she doesn't show it. While she doesn't particularly enjoy pointless small talk, she'll easily tell you her opinion/thoughts on someone. She's also blunt in her manner of speech even if it's in a mild-tone ; if she doesn't like you, she'll tell you: "Go away, I don't like you" or "Your prescense here is unwelcomed." . If your annoying or boring her, she'll roll her eyes dramatically saying: "GOD, why are you pestering me? Go annoy or bore someone else." And if you are being stupid she'll say, "Why am I surrounded by imbeciles, no, why are you so idiotic?" She's accepted that there will be times when she'll be forced to apologise for her blunt delivery despite the fact that she don’t think she should have to. For this very reason, this filly has developed an apology that works for such an occasion. Something like: ‘I’m sorry my opinion made you feel that way…’ or ' I'm sorry you're so thin-skinned and can't take criticism.'

This female is extremely stubborn. If you tell her something that she doesn't want to do then she will not do it unless you explain in length and detail why it would be good for her. She is also stubborn in her point of view and opinions, once she has formed an opinion of you whether good or bad it rarely will change unless you do something momentous. She is one to hold grudges against you especially if you upset or offend a family member. She also won't back down in arguments and will find a way to make you apologize and take the blame even if she was in the wrong. This stubbornness can be good at times as she will be that friend or family member that’ll stand by your side until you're so annoyed that you'll end up venting.

Crush:
Only silly Anubis
Mate:
Maybeeee
Kin:
LOTS of family, far away.
Offspring:
Palomino Foal - Reserved by Ciao
1 month pregnant
All sired by Anubis <3
Backstory: