Wolf Play : When Dawn Broke the World | Small group | OPEN!
Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
05:29:24 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Not me asking a question then immediately leaving to eat. XD
 QueenAlderamin
05:29:17 Queen / Jo
Purge ohh sorry to hear motivation does suck sometimes
 Purgatory
05:28:12 Purge
Training has gone so slow for me, just have no motivation or willingness to use funds on exp moves. My old gen of explorers died a few weeks ago, just never got over their passing I guess XD
 loki_budgie
05:27:12 skye
boo

i mean if you bred with a high talent and cp male you might get something good
 QueenAlderamin
05:25:02 Queen / Jo
I came back July 2 I believe
 Jack-A-Boo
05:24:44 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

should I breed her?
 QueenAlderamin
05:24:33 Queen / Jo
Purge well IÂ’m also training my 4 wolves in BE and CO training my 2 future alpha pups.
 Purgatory
05:23:43 Purge
I struggle through my usual 60, couldn't imagine being in the hundreds let alone thousands
 loki_budgie
05:22:47 skye
thanks XD
 The Fear Seekers
05:22:40 Night, Shadow, Raven
Hey chat! I just got back from camping!
 QueenAlderamin
05:22:32 Queen / Jo
Skye goodluck
 QueenAlderamin
05:22:19 Queen / Jo
Purge I over bought moves was aiming for 1000
 loki_budgie
05:21:23 skye
jo
i have 5911
wish me luck XD
 SilverMountain
05:21:12 The Naming Empress
Vio
An albino
 Purgatory
05:21:06 Purge
Jo

How did you manage this XD
 loki_budgie
05:20:54 skye
yeah haha
they are all cute
the art for this game is just chefs kiss
 QueenAlderamin
05:20:23 Queen / Jo
2329 moves should keep me occupied lol 😂
 violentdogs
05:20:10 Kiri / Keira
-WP Click-
Pup check?
 Purgatory
05:19:40 Purge
I like the cats too, just fought off 3 of them
 loki_budgie
05:18:42 skye
purge

yeah haha they are super cute.
they may add it next year who knows!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -1
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

When Dawn Broke the World | Small group | OPEN!July 19, 2021 02:34 PM

Interstellar Sun

Darkseeker

Give Award

It all happened so quickly.

I- We couldn't stop it.

That's why the world is broken.

Its our fault.

Join a group of misfit dogs on their journey to fix what humans did; Break everything nature had ever known. Trust was history, now a moving tornado of battles and death. They took everything from them. Made coyotes go extinct. It started one morning, just as dawn broke through the horizon.

It started with the outbreak of a virus that set its host into a downward spiral similar to rabies. With no cure the best answer was to leave the beloved canines out on an island south of Georgia. Six of them, left to die out in a small island.

The rest were killed as a precaution.

It turns out the cure was a mix of saltwater and grass. When one dog cured another, the chain continued until all six were cured and recovering. Now they had one mission: Get back to land and save any other canines on the brink of death.

Edited at July 19, 2021 03:13 PM by Interstellar Sun
    When Dawn Broke the World | Small group | OPEN!July 19, 2021 03:18 PM

Interstellar Sun

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules
1. Realistic breeds, colors and traits! I dont want to see you using a wolf with pink fur and unicorn horns. No wolfdogs as those would be killed, less then 10% wolf is fine.
2. 200+ words each. I have a safety net for those who have writers block though (Hide a favorite dog breed in other).
3. Two characters per person, reservations last 24 hours.
4. All of the animal/human abuse rules apply, none of that!
5. Dont bring IC drama OOC.
6. All other rules apply.

Edited at July 20, 2021 08:28 PM by Interstellar Sun

Interstellar Sun

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles

The Troublemaker

1/1

Mayhem | Female | Host

The rowdy one.

The Guardian

1/1

Ghost | Male | Finnick

The overprotective one.

The Leader

1/1

Amphitrite | Female | lebensmüde

The one that acts as an alpha.

The Scared

1/1

Reserved for Neo Saber

The skittish one.

The "Broken"

1/1

Reserved for host

The one with a missing limb.

The Effected

0/1

The one in need of a cure.

Edited at July 22, 2021 10:03 AM by Interstellar Sun

Interstellar Sun

Darkseeker

Give Award
Form:
[Name]
[Age]
[Breed]
[Role]
[Gender]
[Sexuality]
[Appearance]
[Personality]
[Likes] (Up to five)
[Dislikes] (Equal to likes)
[Other]

Edited at July 19, 2021 03:30 PM by Interstellar Sun
    When Dawn Broke the World | Small group | OPEN!July 19, 2021 03:56 PM

Interstellar Sun

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Credits to all: Jaded Night Stock on DA)

"Let's try it my way, okay?"

[Name]
Mayhem
[Age]
3 and a half
[Breed]
Mixed breed,
87% Cretan Hound
12% Pointer
1% Coyote
[Role]
The Troublemaker
[Gender]
Female
[Sexuality]
Straight
[Appearance]
Mayhem weights in at 87 pounds, standing about 2 and 3/4s feet tall. She has short wiry fur. Two pointed ears sit atop a chiseled, square shaped head. The female has two bright hazel eyes, with light blush pink around her eyes and in her ears. Mayhem has a petite frame with a short tail, larger head and long legs.
Mayhem has mostly white fur. Some spots have pink fur blended in it. On the left side of her face, a chocolate brown patch covers her eye. It continues up into the front of her ear. On the other side, some brown speckles can be seen dotting the tip of her ear. Further down near her tail a splotch of the same brown lays on her flank. It sits to the back and wraps around to to the inner side of her leg, before blending down to a rosie pink belly.
Mayhem has a muddied pink nose. This color stays the same in her gums which can be seen in her jowls. Her teeth are in good shape, except for one molar on right side. It had been pulled when she was only a year younger due to dental decay. Mayhem has four matching paws that hold darker pink pads underneath. Her front left one has black splotches on it. On the top, white cloudy nails fade into a light purple color at the base.
[Personality]
Mayhem is a troublemaker. Gets in trouble a lot mostly for messing with her counterparts. She has a very "warrior" type heart, and will protect anyone close to her. Huge WIP here.
[Likes] (Up to five)
+Running
+Sunny days
+New arrivals
+Talking
[Dislikes] (Equal to likes)
-Humans
-The island
-The cold
-Being yelled at
[Other]

Edited at July 19, 2021 05:40 PM by Interstellar Sun

Interstellar Sun

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res.

Edited at July 19, 2021 05:41 PM by Interstellar Sun
When Dawn Broke the World | Small group | OPEN!July 19, 2021 05:41 PM

Interstellar Sun

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now open!
When Dawn Broke the World | Small group | OPEN!July 19, 2021 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res scared one
When Dawn Broke the World | Small group | OPEN!July 19, 2021 06:07 PM

Interstellar Sun

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ravenswood said:
Res scared one

Reserved.
When Dawn Broke the World | Small group | OPEN!July 19, 2021 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finished!

[Name]
Ghost

[Age]
6 years old. Not as young as some of the other dogs, but still very capable and strong.

[Breed]
Dogo argentino. He's probably not a purebred but he looks like one, which is all his breeders really cared about.

[Role]
The guardian

[Gender]
Male/masculine

[Sexuality]
Demisexual, female leaning.

[Appearance]
Modertator: Image not allowed, still had watermarks on it. Not stock
(credits on image, I couldn't find any on Devientart :'( )
Ghost is a bold, proud and dignified-looking dog, with the broad head, muscular build and wide stance distinguishing him as a bully breed. He stands at a respectable 27 inches tall, average for his breed, and weighs in at around 90 pounds of solid muscle, which fluctuates with the availability of food. His build is sturdy but fairly long-legged and agile, well-rounded for speed and stamina as well as strength.
His coat is pure white, short and neat, great for hot weather but lacking the insulation of a fluffier dog. It is marked with his fair share of scars, rough and faded, scattered primarily over his neck, shoulders and legs. His nose is black in color, and his eyes are a deep brown with a focused intelligence in them. His ears and tail have both been docked down to short stubs, giving him the desired intense and unexpressive look even if he is happy or relaxed.

[Personality]
Ghost comes across as a calm, cool and collected dude, familiar with the way of life on the streets and not afraid to tell other dogs how it is. He is blunt and to the point, prides himself on being realistic and not sugarcoating things. He isn't exactly a kind dog, but he is honest and doesn't manipulate or lie to others to get what he wants. He quite despises this shady, low-life behavior - say what you mean and stick to it, don't beat around the bush. Ghost is a very alert and cautious dog, always the first to check a newcomer out and be sure they're not a threat. Ghost knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. other dogs always want something. As such he is extremely wary of random acts of kindness.
Ghost prefers not to fight with others and will try to talk, then intimidate the threat into submission. But if he is forced to fight he seems to turn into a completely different personality - focused, merciless and frankly terrifying. He is very goal-oriented, becoming a force of nature once it's clear to him what he's supposed to do. Despite his tough and fierce look, he is not a leader personality and is better just looking after himself and those who need his help. He is a hopeless softie when it comes to little ones - kittens, puppies, anything tiny and vulnerable, leave it out near him for five minutes and he will be there to protect it.
Ghost prides himself on his extreme loyalty. Once you gain his trust and respect, which is admittedly a tough task, he will be by your side forever. Once he makes a decision or a promise he will do whatever it takes to follow through, a very dutiful and dedicated soul when it comes to his family and friends. He finds it hard to express affection due to his rough past, so he shows love mostly through acts of service. If someone he adores tells him to sit outside this door and guard it until they come back, rest assured he will be there until they come back, come rain or shine. Admittedly this comes with drawbacks, and the potential to be manipulated. So it's lucky that this is paired with a discerning nature - he can sniff out a liar or a fake from a mile away.
If you can break through his sarcastic, blunt and aloof mask, Ghost is honest. caring and trustworthy, and if you can gain his loyalty you'll have an incredibly protecting, dutiful and attentive friend.

[Likes]
- Peace and quiet, when everyone is calm and tensions are low
- The invividuals he's decided he's loyal to, he likes being around them and making them happy
- Feeling useful and valued, being part of a group.
- Running, hunting and swimming - Ghost is a very hearty and athletic dog. Although he is often quiet and still to conserve energy, you set him on prey he'll chase it for miles.
- Little dogs, pups, and miscellanious frightened creatures who pose no threat to him and need his help. He turns into a big old teddy bear.

[Dislikes]
- Anything to do with stealth. Being pure white and 90 pounds makes it hard to sneak anywhere, and he sticks out like a sore thumb.
- Feeling vulnerable or anxious, or being overpowered.
- Being forced to fight other aggressive dogs.
- The cold! As mentioned earlier, his fur is relatively short and thin, he is not built for the cold.
Cocky, hot-headed, manipulative and/or flaky dogs who are only out there for themselves and stab others in the back to get just a little farther ahead. Liars.

[Other]

Sadly he is deaf in one ear, having inherited hearing problems as many pure white dogs do. This link between color and deafness has also been observed in white huskies and samoyed dogs. He can usually make up for this with his keen senses of sight and smell, but you must be careful not to sneak up on him, lest you get barked at or even hurt.

Edited at July 22, 2021 02:17 PM by Finnick

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us