QueenAlderamin
04:08:13 Queen / Jo
I do appreciate you both for answering wasnÂ’t sure
 Eternity
04:07:15 ET
Alright, that's what I thought. Thanks!
 sunnysnake
04:06:40 sunny
hope this is okay in main chat, how much is silver tongue boost worth?
 Eno
04:05:48 Kaz
-WP Click-
Hw but trash vitals ;-;
 Sea Coast
04:05:36 Sea/Coast/Beach
Ugh! Summer is so hot!
 Revelry
04:05:10 Rev
Eve,
Thoughts about a discord server for WP?
 QueenAlderamin
04:05:06 Queen / Jo
ET-Ohh okay.

Eve I know but it really confuses me that way but IÂ’ll deal with it for a few hours lol
 SixBears
04:04:19 evebot
No. It will popup again tomorrow
 Eternity
04:01:10 ET
Eve
Can you reopen the CP amounts if you close the box?
 SixBears
03:59:46 evebot
It tells you how much cp you have on your wolf page where you assign cp
 Eternity
03:58:18 ET
QueenAldermin
Y'know, I actually don't know how to get that back up ahah. It'll reappear tomorrow though.
Maybe try logging out and logging back in?
 loki_budgie
03:57:23 skye
silver
welcome XD
 QueenAlderamin
03:56:40 Queen / Jo
ET so i accidentally closed my character points tab and I donÂ’t know how to reopen
 SilverMountain
03:55:50 The Naming Empress
Loki
 loki_budgie
03:54:17 skye
i might re do my bio
 Eternity
03:53:55 ET
Queenaldernim
Still around, yep.
 Sea Coast
03:53:02 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silver
Your fine XD
 loki_budgie
03:53:02 skye
silver
thank you XD
 SilverMountain
03:52:24 The Naming Empress
Loki
HeÂ’s adorable
 SilverMountain
03:52:13 The Naming Empress
Sea
Same
Thats what I meant
Sorry if it came off as different

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 01:13 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hope Remains

Tyranny.
The lions of the Ridge Pride know tyranny, and they know it well. Lead by a King infamously known for showing little mercy towards others, even those of his own blood. Fear and despair has crept into the hearts of the pride as the cruel ways of their King continue to spread. Unable to do nothing, the lionesses of the pride have kept their heads down, hoping their quiet compliance will spare them, and their cubs, the wrath of Titus.

The pride has spent years, hiding in the shadow of it's malevolent leader, praying that for the day they would be free from his terror. Unfortunately, his Reign has shown no signs of ending, leaving very little hope remaining.

But it remains. A lioness, a daughter of Titus, took it upon herself to save herself and those who would follow her from her father's tyrannical grasp. She, and six other lionesses, have fled the pride in the night, knowing that to be caught would mean death. They risked everything for a chance at freedom, and it seemed the stars have rewarded their courage, granting them safe passage through the night.

After days of traveling, the group of lionesses have found a little oasis of potential, a new place to call home in hopes of rebuilding what had been taken from them. Together, the lionesses are forming a new pride, one that is no long tainted by the King they fled. There will be many obstacles ahead, and only time will tell if they will survive.

Unfortunately for the new pride, news of their success did not go unnoticed. Males from all over have taken interest in the pride, knowing that this could be their opportunity to take over a pride without the thread of a dominant male to fight for it. And while the lionesses may have escaped the Tyranny of their former king, the threat of it once again looms on the horizon.

A coalition of powerful males has learned of the new pride forming, rumors of a maleless pride practically music to their ears. To these ruthless brutes, the newly formed pride is merely a means to an end, the perfect starting point for what would likely be their bloody reign. Will history repeat itself, only worse, or will the lionesses somehow be able to escape tyranny again?

My Co-Leads for this Rp are Tenebris Umbra and Polly.
They have just as much power as I do, treat them with respect, or the result will be instantaneous.

Activity Note:
Honestly, at this point, I think you all know my activity note. xD
Thank you. ♥

Edited at June 18, 2021 01:39 AM by Imperial Sands
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 01:16 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot Summary

A group of lionesses has escaped the tyrannical rule of their King. The party unable to dethrone him, the lionesses have ventured away from his lands, in search of their own. Finding an unclaimed territory the lionesses, lead by their former Kings daughter, make a pride for themselves. News of a pride without a single male in it travels, bringing in nomads from all around, as well as Lionesses seeking refuge. Unfortunately, some of those nomads are one particular coalition known for it's bloodletting and ferocity. This Rp, well It's the journey of the lionesses building a pride from the ground up, and whether it will survive or not.

The Rp Rules
Obviously, Follow all of WP and Eve’s Rules.
1. Be Active. Minimum Activity Requirement is a Post Every 2-3 Days. If you haven’t posted for 4 days, and I haven’t been told in advance, I will simply remove your lion.
2. This is a Semi-Literate Minimum Rp, so No One Liners Ever. Minimum 5 Sentences Per Character for Every Post.
3. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, etc. None of that will be tolerated.
4. Drama in Rp is Encouraged, but OOC Drama is not acceptable. Keep it Civil.
5. No Love at First Sight, Being Mates With Your Own Characters, or Instant-Mates.
6. Keep it Somewhat Realistic. It would take an entire pride, including Male Lions, to take down a Water Buffalo. I don’t want to see Solo Lions taking down things that don’t make sense.
7. Again with the realism, the likelihood of a lioness being able to fight and win against an adult male in his prime is pretty slim.
8. Semi-Realistic Lion Appearances. Coat colors and markings should be semi-realistic, eye colors can be more exotic.
9. With Fighting Give People the Chance to Defend Themselves, as well as, no avoiding all attacks or always perfect attacks. If it's easier, decide who will win the fight in Pms.
10. Read everything, seriously, it's painfully obvious when you haven't. If you've read everything, put a sentence about a caterpillar in your first form.
11. I reserve the Right to Deny Applications.
12. I would highly recommend making at least 2 characters. This will be a bloody rp. Characters will die or be injured.
13. Have Fun!

Polly & Tenebris enforce my rules and can accept forms as well. They are my Co-Leads for this Rp, and I expect them to be respected.

Also for the future, so things are consistent.
This is for everyone:

Maximum Lion Measurements:
4.5 Feet; 570 lbs

Maximum Lioness Measurements:
4 Feet; 400 lbs

This makes them above their real life size, leaving room for more variation within the pride. However, if I notice a trend that everyone is make goliath sized lions, I'll reduce the maxium to their realistic standards.

Edited at June 23, 2021 09:19 PM by Imperial Sands
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 01:34 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Role Explanations

For The New Pride

The main role is Lioness.
There are no adult males in the pride. Just the lionesses who have fled the Ridge Pride. There are no official ranks in the pride, as they will be established in the rp. For now, the Daughter of Titus has been acting as the lead, as she is the one who got them out and got them to their new territory. However, there are no ranks set in stone yet, and they will all be established and decided upon through Rp.

Cubs
These are the 3 to 5 cubs that the lionesses were able to bring. They don't necessarily have to be the offspring of any of the lionesses who came. However, they are all male. Titus was killing off his male cubs due to a descent into madness, and the lioness grabbed those they could and fled with them to keep them safe. For the most part, these cubs should all be under 4 months, as most of the male cubs older than that would have been killed. I may be open to adding a few spots for a female cub or two if all/most of the lioness positions are filled.

The Ukufa Coalition

Ukufa meaning "sickness" fits this particular coalition of males, because that is exactly what they are to the lands. A sickness, a plague, the coalition of males is one of the most ruthless, bloodiest, and ferocious coalitions in the area. Made up of (up to) 6 lions, all in their prime, there is little that stands in the Ukufa's way that they cannot simply mow over. War and devastation are their specialty, the Ukufa male's are known for their high aggression and bloodshed.

They are lead by (up to) two dominant males, the rest of them there as support in return for the ability to continue on their lineage. These males are tight knit, all of them either related as cousins or brothers, or, at the very least, good friends. These males want nothing more than to take over the newly formed pride, so that they can expand their reign to the region and take over other prides. This pride would just be the stepping stone to get them where they are needed, and they won't be happy with just one pride. They want them all. It seems as if nothing can, or will, stop them.

The two "ranks" for this Coalition are either:
One of the Dominant Males, aka the Leading Males
Or
One of the Other Males, the Supporters or Followers if you will

Other Roles

Nomadic Males
These are the male lions who have been pushed out of their prides and are prideless. They range in age and maturity, though all of them are 2 years or older. Their ultimate goal is to eventually join a pride, and maybe even a lead one. The males can be alone, or in coalitions with other males.

For Coalitions
, aside from the mane one, hah see what I did there?, they can only have up to 3 males for the purpose of this rp, and are lead by whichever male is the oldest or the strongest. While they are loyal to one another, and have each other's backs, they do still have the same goal in mind: take over a pride. This means they will still be vying for the same pride, which can cause tension in the coalition if a male who isn't leading the coalition is trying to become the dominant of a pride that another in the coalition is.

Lone Lionesses
These are the lionesses who have left their prides or were pushed out of their prides for varying reasons. They are not alone because they want to be alone, they are alone out of necessity (like being pushed out) or in search of something better (so they left), but either way, they wouldn't have been living on their own like a Nomadic Male would be. These are the lionesses who are venturing to the New Pride in hope of being accepted into the ranks, and, of course, that could be any rank, including taking over.

Edited at June 18, 2021 01:36 AM by Imperial Sands
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 01:36 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Roles

The New Pride

Lionesses
1. Itanya [Imperial Sands]

2. Inka [Polly]
3. Aadhira [Tenebris Umbra]
4. Reserved for Nostalgia
5. Reserved for Savages

Cubs
1. Reserved for Me
2. Kadri [Tenebris Umbra]
3. Reserved for Savages

The Ukufa Coalition

Leading Males
1. Reserved for Me
2. Reserved for Polly

Supporting Males
1. Reserved for Tenebris Umbra

Other Non-Pride Roles

Nomadic Males
1. Kahil [Polly]
2. Sekani [Tenebris Umbra]

Lone Lionesses [Max 4]
1. Mahalia [Polly]
2. Reserved for Nostalgia

Other Coalitions

Edited at June 23, 2021 10:05 PM by Imperial Sands
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 01:38 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

Lion Application

Name:
Pride or Coalition: [New Pride, Ukufa Coalition, Or None]
Role:
Preferred Rank:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum. If using an Image as well, Proper Credits Required & Free Stock Use. No Links.]

Personality:
History: [Can be Short and Sweet]
Crush:
Mate: [Should be None to start]
Cubs: [Likely None]
Other:

Coalition Application

Name: [Name of the Coalition]
Leader: [The Male Leading It]
Supporters: [The Other Males in It]
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 01:38 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Information

About Titus
Titus is an older male now, a bit over 8 years old, and took over the Ridge Pride at a young age of a bit over 3. He has reigned supreme for a staggering long time, but that is due to his infamous reputation more than his actual physical strength. The male has killed every single Nomad that has challenged, including his own brother. After so many years and death, the challenges stopped, males too scared to lose their life for one pride, no matter how large it is.

Titus is an aggressive male, who holds little, if any respect, for anyone but himself. He respects his Queen to an extent, but more so keeps her around to keep the lionesses in line. Other than that, he sees Lionesses as nothing more than a symbol of his power, and believes the only thing they are good for is providing food and baring cubs.

About a year ago, Titus' began a descent into madness. Paranoid and controlling, he never seemed pleased with his pride, and always believed the lionesses to be coniving behind his back. Even got to the point that he viewed his cub sons as either weak or as threats, and began to eliminate them in secrecy when the mothers were out. Having always been a violent male, he did resort to physical altercations to prove his point, but he had never killed any of his pride lionesses before. Eventually, one of his own daughters, a young lioness who was still inexperienced in hunting, spoiled a hunt by accident. Titus, enraged at this, as small as it was, killed her for it. It was this, and the discovery of what he had done to the cub sons that caused Itanya to decide to flee with some of the lionesses and the few male cubs they could scrounge up and take with them.

The Territory

The lionesses from the Ridge Pride traveled quite a bit in order to find the perfect, unclaimed territory for themselves. They wanted something that would provide and protect them for the most part. Anything that might deter Titus from following them was a bonus. Luckily for them, it hadn't taken them too long to find such a place.

Their territory is decent sized, definitely big enough to support a large pride, so the lionesses are doing well for themselves. Naturally sheltered from challengers, as well as Titus, there is a large river, that is quite deep and rapid in places, that creates the entire Western Border and part of their Northern Border as well. The depth and speed of the water is enough to deter most, though the crocodiles definitely help too. During the dry season, this river is less formidable, and can be crossed, but the influx of crocodiles and hippos helps midigate that.

To the South and South East, their territory ends in dunes, which are often more intimidating to others than they might actually be. Dunes always hold the promise of lack of water, and that fact is enough to convince lions of all types to go around for the most part.The easiest area to access the pride from is from the North Eastern border, which is fine by the lionesses, since Titus' pride lies to mostly in the North Western direction.

Their territory, for the most part, is desert grasslands, trees sparsely scattered throughout the land. The treasure within the territory? The Oasis that lies almost entirely in the center, and backs into the dunes. The Oasis is one of two water sources in the area, the river being the second, and provides for majority of all living creatures that pass through or reside there. It is a massive pool of water, that is surrounded by thick trees and brush.

The Oasis is where the New Pride makes their camp at, as it is well sheltered and always has water in it, even during the dry season. It might dwindle, but it never disappears. It's sturdy, reliant, and offers an ounce of peace the lionesses there need. While other animals visit the Oasis for water, it is entirely their home, and they defend it with their lives.

Their territory, as baren as it sometimes looks, is rather plentiful in food for the pride. While herds might not often reside there, they commonly have to pass through, or travel into it for the water at the river or the oasis. The prey rarely ever runs out there. Prey for the lionesses include: wildebeest, zebra, impala, antelope, and many more. Water buffalo are common as well, but right now the pride doesn't have the muscle to bring one down. There are also small prey that live in the territory, like warthogs and hares, that they can hunt.

While the lionesses are the main predators of their territory, there are others than reside there, or travel into it commonly enough. There are several pairs of jackals aorund that can be nuisances. There is at least one known leopard that ventures to the water. Hyenas do not live there, but they do live to the North and often venture down into the territory looking for food.

Another food source and nuisance is a tribe of baboons that live to the east, just beyond the river. They often cross over by fallen logs and tree branches.They aren't the easiest to hunt, as there are always look outs, but sometimes the lionesses get lucky.

Overall, it's a good little territory that was left unclaimed due to the lack of accessability it has. The lionesses had to bravely cross the river to enter it, but they were much more frightened of what was behind them than ahead of them for the River and it's occupants to stop them. Now they can only hope that the river will be enough to keep Titus at bay.
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 01:39 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now open!
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 01:40 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I T A N Y A

Name:
Itanya

Pride:

New Pride
Role:
Lioness

Preferred Rank:
Queen
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to EdgedFeather on DA. Stock Image.

Intanya is a muscular and athletic female, with a lean build of sinewy muscle. She is a bit shorter than your average lioness, but not by much, standing at about 3.4 inches tall at the shoulder (the average is about 3.6 feet). Being more lean than she is stocky, she is well muscled for her size, but not so much so that she isn't feminine or bulky, but also not a female that is easily pushed around by others. It is also likely that she will gain weight and bulk as she gets older, since she is still rather young. Otherwise, the female seems to be a specimen designed for hunting.

The lioness has a more average tan coat that is maybe just a shade or two lighter than is what normal. Her coat is definitely more tan, almost dusty in appearance than it is golden, though in some lights the traditional golden hue lions have does show. Her eyes are a warm brown color, much like milk chocolate in appearance. Whereas her scent is something around Juniper and Cedarwood; fresh and earthy, with a bit of a sweet undertone to it.
Personality:

Itanya is a resilient and strong willed lioness, not one to easily bow to any other. She is stubborn and opinionated, and quick to make decisions, even if they aren't always the best ones. The lioness does have a bit of a temper, but does her best to keep in check. When she still lived in her father's pride, her temper got her into more trouble than she can remember. Intanya does have a bit of a problem with anyone telling her what to do, especially now that she is free of her father's reigns. However, for those she likes and respects, she does try to be reasonable sometimes. Loud, and never one to hold her tongue, the lioness will let anyone who is facing her wrath know exactly how she feels. It's fair to say the female doesn't really know how to hold her tongue.

The female is rather friendly to those who have taken the time to get to know her and earn her trust, but to strangers she can be a bit wary. Especially males. With males, she is wary and closed off to them at first, the way her father treated his pride, and even her, leaving the lioness a bit jaded. With the scars that are on it, Itanya is a bit protective of her heart, and it would take her a good bit to open up.

Itanya has a hard time with it when she makes mistakes, a small feeling of not being good enough having been built into her form her upbringing. It can cause a bit of self doubt, and while she is intent on trying to be Queen, she sometimes worries she wouldn't make a good one. Being a young lioness still, and having no real experience in a leadership role, she has a lot to learn. However, she is stubborn, and will give 100% to anything she sets her mind to.
((Super rocky.))
History:
Itanya was born into the Ridge Pride and is one of Titus' older offspring. Her mother was the Lead Huntress, and sister of the Queen, so high expectations were set for her from birth. Unfortunately, there was no pleasing Titus. He never was pleased with his daughter's performance, and always seemed to approve of his sons more than her (though that soon changed). Due to her opinionated and tempered nature, the female was often at odds with her father, and, on several occasions, had gotten into physical altercations with him. With time she grew to hate her father and how he treated those in his pride, especially her mother. Despite being a Lead Huntress, the female who was second in command to his Queen, he showed nothing but disrespect and disdain for her. To him, she was nothing more than a food provider and cub barer.

While she had been mildly tolerant of her father's treatment of the lionesses in the pride, the line was drawn when her father attacked and killed one her younger sisters for spoiling a hunt, and when she had found out what was happening to the male cubs in the pride. It was then that Intanya knew she needed to leave in order to preserve her life, as well as anyone's who would follow her out. So, without hesitating, on a night she knew her father would be too distracted on a patrol on the opposite side of the territory to notice they were gone until the morning at the earliest. So, she fled, and hasn't looked back since.

Crush:
None
Mate:

None
Cubs:

None
Other:

Credit Belongs to Petra128 on DA. Stock Image.
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 02:13 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

G A Z I N I

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

Name:
Gazini;
Means "Blood" in Zulu

Pride or Coalition:
Ukufa Coalition
Role:
Leading Male
Preferred Rank:
King of the Lands or Pride;
He Won't Settle for One Pride

Appearance:

At first glance, Gazini doesn't appear to be the most eye catching of males in the world. He doesn't have as big of or as dark of a mane as some males, and that tends to make him look smaller than he actually is. More often than not, the male gets underestimated because of how he looks at a glance. However, those who don't pay mind to the male's actual size are in for a rude awakening when they meet Zi head on.

Standing easily at just under four feet and four inches, Gazini is a tall male, though certainly not the tallest. However, what he lacks in height, the male packs in weight. He's above average in weight for a male his size, easily contending with those taller than him because of his burly mass at, the male comes in at over 550 lbs. One could almost say that his mane making him appear smaller than he actually is could almost be an advantage for him, since it could cause opponents to feel over confident.

Despite his mane not being rather long and full, or anything like some of the other males, it isn't something that is thin and bare like that of a younger male. His mane is still quite dense and full, just shorter and not as heavy and longer. It his mane does start on his head, moving down his chest and shoulders, and then down his belly. It actually travels down his belly so far that it reaches his hind legs. His shoulders and belly are where his mane is it's darkest, though, unlike other males, whos mane might turn black, his had barely gone past a medium brown. His mane ombres from a light blonde, to the medium brown color. The one thing that is noticable is that the tan and brown shades do have a bit of a red hue to them.

Like his mane, Gazini has a more reddish tan pelt, something that is darker than the tawny color of a lioness. He is darkest along his back and flanks, his coat lightening along his face and down his legs where they lighten to a more creamy color at his paws. Even his tail is lightest right before it's tail tip of the darker brown color of his hair. Zini has a pair of dark amber eyes that are a shade or two away from being a dark red in color. His scent is something musky and rich, with the slightest hint of something metallic to it. Almost like blood in a freshly earthed forest.

Personality:
Gazini is a male who can come off rather charismatic when he is first met, but there is something that is deifinitely a bit off about him. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what until someone gets to know him more, but until then, it's usually just a feeling. Zin is not one to try and prove otherwise, either, being a male with a knack for all things gorey, vicious, and aggressive. If there is someone needing dirty work done, Gazini is one of the first ones to get it done, without any hesitation, in fact, the male may even enjoy it.

While it would be easy to label Gazini as a bit of a brute because of his aggressive and violent nature, the male is oddly calculating, always seeming to be a step or two ahead. Not enough to give it away that he is, but enough to keep others intrigued and keep trying, believing they are just that close to getting the better of him. Volatile and intelligent, Gazini is not someone who's bad side you want to be on, he will have no tolerance for you, and he's not the type of male to ignore things that irritate him. He meets them with teeth and claw to remove them permanently.

The rogue male seems to have no real moral compass, there is nothing he wouldn't do, no one he wouldn't kill in order to achieve whatever it is that him and his brother desire. In fact, one could argue that the only one Zi is loyal to is his brother. No one else is safe with him. The male would like kill his own cousin's cubs if he saw it fitting, which could be something as simple as them being too small, or him wanting that lioness to birth his own cubs. And this is not something the male is ashamed of either, the male has no shame, he wouldn't know it if it slapped him in the face.

Zini is a social male, not shy in the slightest, and can easily be one of the first to strike up conversation if it suits him. However, he can also be like a chameleon when he wants though, able to fade into the background when its needed. Usually, though, Gazini is a dominant male, and won't tolerate anyone, except maybe his brother, coming ahead of him. He'd take a step back and let his brother take the lead, so long as it was understood that they were equals. Other males though? Nope. He could never be their equal, and he is quick to prove it through violence when necessary. He's done it before, and he will do it again.

There is something unpredictable about the male, that it's hard to assume exactly how he will handle a situation. About the only thing that is predictable about Gazini is that he is unpredictable. If met with the same situation twice, there is no guaruntee that he will do the same thing each time. Sometimes the male will make go with a certain decision just because it might be fun. For him. Not for the other lion, but for him. And the male has a wicked sense of what is "fun".

History:
Words
Words

Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Cubs:
None
Other:

Credits for All Images Belongs to Fotostyle-Schindler on DA. Stock Images.

Edited at June 24, 2021 04:13 AM by Imperial Sands
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]June 18, 2021 03:37 AM

~Savages~

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve a lioness and a cub position?

Edited at June 18, 2021 03:43 AM by ~Savages~

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us