Wolf Play : Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)
Chatbox
 SilverMountain
05:43:54 The Naming Empress
ItÂ’s me the chat,queen
 SilverMountain
05:43:40 The Naming Empress
Hellooo
 TheFlyingKitten
05:43:07 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
RIP in pieces chat. :p
 Overthink101
05:41:27 I overthink this-
-WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
05:29:24 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Not me asking a question then immediately leaving to eat. XD
 QueenAlderamin
05:29:17 Queen / Jo
Purge ohh sorry to hear motivation does suck sometimes
 Purgatory
05:28:12 Purge
Training has gone so slow for me, just have no motivation or willingness to use funds on exp moves. My old gen of explorers died a few weeks ago, just never got over their passing I guess XD
 loki_budgie
05:27:12 skye
boo

i mean if you bred with a high talent and cp male you might get something good
 QueenAlderamin
05:25:02 Queen / Jo
I came back July 2 I believe
 Jack-A-Boo
05:24:44 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

should I breed her?
 QueenAlderamin
05:24:33 Queen / Jo
Purge well IÂ’m also training my 4 wolves in BE and CO training my 2 future alpha pups.
 Purgatory
05:23:43 Purge
I struggle through my usual 60, couldn't imagine being in the hundreds let alone thousands
 loki_budgie
05:22:47 skye
thanks XD
 The Fear Seekers
05:22:40 Night, Shadow, Raven
Hey chat! I just got back from camping!
 QueenAlderamin
05:22:32 Queen / Jo
Skye goodluck
 QueenAlderamin
05:22:19 Queen / Jo
Purge I over bought moves was aiming for 1000
 loki_budgie
05:21:23 skye
jo
i have 5911
wish me luck XD
 SilverMountain
05:21:12 The Naming Empress
Vio
An albino
 Purgatory
05:21:06 Purge
Jo

How did you manage this XD
 loki_budgie
05:20:54 skye
yeah haha
they are all cute
the art for this game is just chefs kiss

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -1
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 13, 2021 12:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You have been awaiting a letter to come in the mail, but as you go to open the mailbox an owl lands nearby and drops an envelope with the words in Emerald green ink saying : Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted:
You open the letter fast filled with excitement as the words

☁The Following Student Has Been Accepted Into Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted☁

Sparkled in Emerald green floating in the air.
you go running into you house waving the opened letter like a trophy, panting you try to say to your parents you where accepted. Eventually fed up with them trying to play charades you throw the paper on the table in front of you. And watch their expressions change as they read it.
What will you do in your new school, and what friends will you make, what risks will you take??
The choose is yours.
What will you choose?
Everyone is excepted as long as you fallow the rules. Also you can have as meany characters as you can handle.
1: no bullying
2: not alot of bad language.
3: just be nice to one another
5: reservations only last up to 2 days.
Lore: (will be drawing map soon) (will also draw some simple styles references for each coven)
Once their where 6 covens across the world each coven based on one of the magical elements
The silver cloud (wind) (set in the high mountains,)
The earthlings ( earth) (dense rain forests)
The fallen (blood) (Japan almost)
The sea flair (water) (think Hawaii)
the bladded dragon (fire)(hot dry waist lands)
Each child born into the covens go to the magical school to see what their occupation will be, and witch coven they will be in.
At hawkwing Academy for the magically gifted.
Students must preform magical spells and show they have magic, to enter the school.
Once inside they must go to multiple classes depending on witch element they have.
But a few classes will be combined such as
basic combat skills
Potions
Herb class.
Each element has a sports team,
The sport is basically battle Royal. (Think soccer with multiple balls And with element magic instead)
The positions are
Goalkeeper (self explanatory)
Passers ( they pass the balls to one another and score A few points)
Hunters (are hunting down a galligon to win.)
(Will explain more in RP. But galligons are basically if a wolf a dragpn and a Griffin had a baby.)
Name:
Preferred magical element:
Familiar:
Position in the coven/school:
Backstory:
Appearance:
Other:
Coven/school positions:
Headmaster: flair (EVIL SLYTHERIN)
Vice headmaster:
Teachers:
1: (earth) troy pinefrost. (Me)
2: (wind) aziel (finnick)
3: (water) Bellatrix. (pastry lord)
4:( fire)
5:(blood) nika Ruiz (katnip)
Students & Familiars:
1:glitch. (Evil slytherin)
2:Zion (honey bee falls)
3:Kylo (Honeybee falls)
4: kokaash (honeybee falls)
5: skyla (Glowing spirit)
6: Jenna (glowing spirit)
7:Malachi (finnick)
8: amber (catnip)
9: Wilhelm (Lapotchka)
10:Holly (evil slytherin)
12:Rebecca (ashyfire)
13:Ruby (dragon pipe)
14: Mallory (me)
15: Ella (me)
16: Charlie (me)
17: renna winter (sunmoon)
Links you might need:
(Element stereotypes in discussion thread)

Edited at July 23, 2021 04:55 PM by EVIL SLYTHERIN
Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 13, 2021 12:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: flair everwater.
Preferred magical element: fire.
Position in coven/school: headmaster.
Familiar:https://postimg.cc/n99sQ5J7 (chance)
Appearance: red hair. Blue eyes, A huge burn scar covering the left side of her face.
Personality: Hot headed. A little crazy, (imagine JD from heathers). She has trust issues. Love the look and sound of fire.
Backstory: flair was born into the richest family in the coven (the everwaters). At the age of 5 she was tested to see what magic she had. And in the process she burned her face, because the instructor pissed her off. She was never mentally ok as a child do to that she was neglected.
Other: she is not mentally stable. She is stereotype is Hating everyone.
☁🌙☁
Name: glitch
Preferred magical element: blood, but hates using her magic, I'm fear.
Position in coven/school:
student
Familiar:
is a black racer snake, named Legacy
Appearance:
she is around 4 foot 3in. glitches hair is split down the middle into 2 colors, black on the right and a deep blood red on the left, also her hair falls down to her waist in waves. She has steal gray eyes and tan skin, with vitiligo covering her torso and her lower jaw on her right sode in splotchy pale spots. She normally wears black leggings with an open black flannel and a blood red sports bra.
Personality:
glitch is known by few for being quiet and kind. And is insanity smart. Just never shows it. But give her a small gift, or some food and you'll have a friend for life.
Backstory:
glitch was loved as a small child and had everything she could ever want, she was fought to speak when spoken to, and that words are the most powerful weapon. Her father fought her how to use a bow, and how to hunt. She expanded on her natural skill of aim and trained to be an assassin. But one day when she was in the middle of a mission her best friend was killed and she lost it. Her blood magic made its first appearance by killing 30 people in under a minute.
Other:
born to non magical parents. Her family never settled down so she basically loved in every coven at one point in her life or another. Her stereotype is voices in her head and great at lying.

Edited at June 19, 2021 06:19 PM by EVIL SLYTHERIN
Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 14, 2021 04:28 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve water please
also not really sure what the RP is about or the plot or the story line

Edited at June 14, 2021 04:31 PM by Pastry Lord
Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 14, 2021 04:29 PM

BJake

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nvm This

Edited at June 14, 2021 06:20 PM by AmbersLittlePack
Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 14, 2021 04:50 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pastry Lord said:
Reserve water please
also not really sure what the RP is about or the plot or the story line

Going to do my form in a minute
Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 14, 2021 05:17 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Bellatrix / Bella Or Miss Le Podvein
Preferred magical element: water and blood
Familiar:(
@Black Shadow Photography
(His name is Riptide)
Position in the coven: The water teacher
Appearance: Curly snd frizzy uncontrollable dark brown hair, brown eyes, A huge scar down her back and a burn scar all across her knuckles.
Personality: Crazy, a little childish, a little mad. She will hurt you if you decide to hurt her . She only truly trusts the leader. Inside she is hurting from her past,she is remain shy and that is why not many people know her last. However she doesn't seem to be shy just bubbly, crazy,mad, a little childish and loyal and brave.
That is one side of her that you rarely see the side you will see is a calm kind understanding and a complete plan pacists unless you damage her classroom,her belongings, her familiar or herself t'en you get to see the other side.
Backstory: Bellatrix also known as Bella was born into a family including her father,Ignorius and a missing mother. She grew up with her two "perfect" sisters. After a accident that left Bella's family scarred,she was sent away for burning down part of the house in a rage. She is not perfect I mean she is far from perfect when she is a rate.
Other: she is not that mentally stable but she can be
Her Otter familar sits in her shoulder most of the time and he will leap to Bella's defense as quick as you can say Draco twice. She is a good teacher even though her appearance and reputation is bad.

Edited at July 11, 2021 04:16 PM by Pastry Lord
Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 14, 2021 05:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted. Just a heads up not a potter RP. In case you didn't know

Pastry Lord said:

Name: Bellatrix
Preferred magical element: water
Familiar:(
@Black Shadow Photography
(His name is Riptide)
Position in the coven: ?
Appearance: Curly snd frizzy uncontrollable dark brown hair, brown eyes, A huge scar down her back and a burn scar all across her knuckles.
Personality: Crazy, a little childish, a little mad. She will hurt you if you decide to hurt her . She only truly trusts the leader. Inside she is hurting from her past,she is remain shy and that is why not many people know her last. However she doesn't seem to be shy just bubbly, crazy,mad, a little childish and loyal and brave.
Backstory: Bellatrix also known as Bella was born into a family including her father,Ignorius and a missing mother. She grew up with her two "perfect" sisters. After a accident that left Bella's family scarred,she was sent away for burning down part of the house in a rage. She is not perfect I mean she is far from perfect,that is because she is Bellatrix...
Other: she is not that mentally stable but she can be
Her Otter familar sits in her shoulder all the time and he will leap to Bella's defense as quick as you can say Draco twice. She is a good teacher even though her appearance and reputation is bad.

Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 15, 2021 02:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a student
Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 15, 2021 07:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes you can

Apache said:
May I reserve a student

Hawkwing Academy For The Magically Gifted. (Sign-ups OPEN)June 15, 2021 08:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All right, this caught my interest :3 totally not piling on roleplays-
I've got a question though: Could we branch off from the main elements to do similar things inside that catagory? I'd also like to know if there's a time period, since clothing restrictions within styles of the time decided to go bully me.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us