Wolf Play : Washed Ashore | Horse RP | open
Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
06:57:50 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

To be honest, I started going to college to be a veterinary technician, but I couldn't afford a second term, and I realized it wasn't actually what I was meant to do with my life. There's so much going on, I don't know if I'll ever end up going to college, and if I don't, that's okay, but I'd like to someday, don't know what for yet, though. I know it'd involve animals, though.
 Voxtexy
06:57:41 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Damn, he just hadda die at 15 :'D
 Sea Coast
06:57:00 Sea/Coast/Beach
Solitaire nooooo!
 loki_budgie
06:56:53 skye
bye silver 😭😭
 SilverMountain
06:56:31 The Naming Empress
I might have to be off for several days
Because my mom doesnÂ’t like me on my screen too much
Bye:3
 SilverMountain
06:56:13 The Naming Empress
I donÂ’t think I wanna go but I have to
 SilverMountain
06:55:42 The Naming Empress
98 bonesXD
 loki_budgie
06:55:14 skye
kitten

oh haha!
i was ment to do dog grooming but to be honest i couldn't be bothered XD
 technoblade
06:55:05 Lil Techy | Techno
god damn it I need another pup to train
 Tyrannical Raise
06:54:59 
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
I need to get these 3 to dg 2/5 complete
 TheFlyingKitten
06:54:35 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

I'd continue onto being a psychologist if I wasn't so darn intent on avoiding writing a 100-page dissertation. >_>
 Sea Coast
06:54:08 Sea/Coast/Beach
oh ok
 loki_budgie
06:54:02 skye
imagine it being day its 00:53 here XD
 SilverMountain
06:53:30 The Naming Empress
No
Its 4:53pm here

Otter
I responded to someone else
 loki_budgie
06:53:10 skye
kitten

yeah haha i know!
im very interested in the mind too its such a complicated thing
 Sea Coast
06:52:42 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silvy Wait no!
 TheFlyingKitten
06:52:23 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

I am, I swear! It's just a topic I've been fascinated with for a while. Human psychology and how primal urges can drive the mind to do wild things, along with what those things are and the after affects, processes, etc., just grip my attention and refuse to let go. *^*
 Blood lust tide
06:51:33 BewareWhoYouTrust
Finally death grip at age of 2
-WP Click-
 SilverMountain
06:51:29 The Naming Empress
Good night
 loki_budgie
06:51:21 skye
silver
bingo is pretty!
i have other chickens just not alot of pictures
and they arent as fluffy as big mumma!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Badger : +3
Cougar : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 5, 2021 08:43 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved ^^
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 5, 2021 11:32 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Kobu

Breed: Mustang

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

Kobu sports a graceful yet sturdy build. However, he is muscular than agile, and not very quick on his feet due to his bulk. He has a muscular neck, though it still carries his head with grace and confidence. His powerful legs carry him at incredible speeds, though that doesn't make him agile in his speed.

This stud has a beautiful dapple buckskin coat, which changes from a golden brown to a cold dusty brown according to the light. He has a thick coal black mane and tail, which are coarse yet somewhat flowy.

He has dark brown eyes that practically glow with intelligence, curiosity, and inquisitive nature. He stands at 15.3hh, slightly over average. He has large, wide, heavy hooves the color of ink. They carry his strong frame with ease across all terrains, wore down after years of the work.

Personality:

- Responsible - Territorial - Obedient to authority, sarcastic and curt with anybody else - Somewhat outspoken, but mostly mild when nobody below him's challenging him - Intelligent - Hot tempered, but good at controlling his reactions -

He, being a bit higher in the ranks, is a responsible individual. He takes his job extremely seriously, and would hardly joke during serious moments. Offer him a problem, and he can usually keep calm and puzzle it out with rational thinking.

When it comes to those higher up the pecking order, he is obedient and respectful. Mind you, he isn't timid. He will voice his opinion when he deems it a fit time. However, he wouldn't want to risk his place in the herd to make sure the leads make the right call. He might try to pursuade them or make them see his side, but he wouldn't dream of defiance.

When it comes to those below him, however, the same reverence isn't offered. Yes, he is respectful. Yes, he'll hear them out and listen carefully and try to empathize. Yes, he will be polite. But he is curt and more firm, knowing that those lower can't treat him as equals or higher-ups. He earned his position and intends to use it responsibly.

This stallion can be very outspoken. He is to the point and blunt with all his opinions when he feels others are simply not listening. However, this is extremely mild and void of anger when those challenging him are not below him, or those below him are simply in a civil disagreement with him.

Intelligence is obvious in this male. While he isn't one to grow too close to others, so they don't necessarily get to see this portrayed, he is the type to make tough calls and make them well. He is decisive, but not so much so that he rushes his decisions or sticks to them stubbornly when they're obviously wrong.

Lastly, he is extremely hot-tempered. He's a stallion, so this is to be expected, but most don't recognize this side of him. He controls his reactions well and hides his temper from those who don't need to see it.

Crush: N/A; TBD

Mate: N/A; Open

Kin: N/A; Open

Offspring: N/A; Open

Affiliations: WIP/ TBD

Other: He likes grapes, probably. He's never had them.

~~~
~~~

Registered Name: The Majestic Luciano's Ballerina

Nicknames: Bella, Luci

Breed: Lipizzan

Discipline: Bred and somewhat trained for dressage. Occasionally her instinctive dancing gait shows through in her graceful, preppy movements.

Desired Rank: unknown

Appearance:

Currently around 13.3hh, she will be at 14.2hh in 2 months, and will grow to 15.2hh by the time she's about 4 years. Her currently dusty black coloring will also fade to a dark grey, with some dappling. This occurrence is common in her breed, though her mother was one of the uncommon dark brown horses, the reason she wasn't used in ballets.

Personality:

- Well Mannered - Adventurous and Curious, but cautious - Bold - Speaks up - Obedient to authority - Hopeless romantic - Adoring and Loyal - Humble - Slow to Anger - Feminine in manner - Intelligent - Observant -

This little filly was raised right. She wasn't her mother's first foal, so she had an attending and knowledgeable dam. She is polite to those around her, even those not being so polite to her. Her manners aren't simply civility, they are also her personality and will to put more good into the world.

This filly is very adventurous, curious about everything and everyone around her. She wants to see new things, explore new areas, and know as much as she possibly can in the 20 odd years she's been given on the planet. Although, she is cautious and knows when to rein in her curiosity. Though she wants to know everything about everything, she will avoid things she sees danger or potential danger in.

Bella will speak up when she feels the need. She may be a polite little lady that tends to be soft-spoken, but she wants what she wants, and she won't live her life silently. She fears being like her shy mother, who simply obeyed the wishes of others while appearing to want nothing more than to please them.

This being said, Bella is obedient to authority figures. She will discuss disagreements with them, but respectfully. She wants to cause no conflict, and so she listens when she should, even if she doesn't necessarily want to.

This girl is so undeniably a hopless romantic. She wants the perfect storybook romance, something her mother never got to have. She wishes for one stallion to take her heart away and her his. She longs to find her twin flame so they can live together happily and raise one or two foals along the way.

This lovely filly is extremely adoring of those around her, those that take to her. She is rather open and affectionate, and anybody who knows her knows that she is extremely loyal and would never be intentionally deceitful without an incredibly good cause.

She is very slow to anger, and even when she gets angry, she can usually contain it. It would take something extrme to cause her to outwardly show her irritation. In addition to this, she is humble. Somebody could give her a ton of praise, but she will give them a polite thanks and move past the subject.

This filly is maternal, and acts like a mother in many ways towards all those she cares for, which is an awful lot. Anyone she's talked to she cares for. She is feminine in manner, observant, and intelligent. All traights that give her an edge in the department of motherly care. Even at 10 months, she would be quick to comfort a 5 year old mare who she feels needs her.

Crush: N/A; TBD

Mate: N/A; Might Develop

Kin: N/A

Offspring: N/A; Might Develop

Backstory: Born and raised in the Spanish riding school, this lovely little filly has high-class lines and refined breeding. Her mother was a brood mare, while her father was one of the popular horses in the Ballet of the White Stallions. She, being weaned about 3 months ago, was finally bought by a wealthy family looking for a fancy pony for their daughter.

Caspian -

La Reina - Bella naturally gravitates towards this mostly kind and gentle mare. The filly appreciates her quiet and calm aura, something that helps Bella feel a little less alone, especially since she so recently was taken from her mother.

Sage - This stallion intrigues Bella, though she knows it would be responsible not to follow his reckless ways.

Other: Adult Appearance--

~~~
~~~

Name: Izzy

Breed: mustang

Desired Rank: deputy

Appearance: Beautiful palomino dappling covers her frame, with her mane and tail being a pale silver white. Three of her legs have leggings, often dirtied to the hock. She stands at an impressive 16.2hh, on the taller end for a mustang, but nothing too massive. Her frame is average, with decent toning but nothing too much. Her head is rather daintily shaped, as are her ears and legs. Her hind quarters are powerful, giving her the ability to run quickly for short periods of time, much like a quarter horse.

Personality: - Outspoken - Maternal - Authoritative - Daydreamer - Loyal - Kind - Intelligent and observant - touch of sass - Playful and flirtatious - Bold - Sometimes Obedient, and sometimes she'll try to find a way to break the rules without technically going against orders. -

This girl is definitely what one would refer to as "one of the mares" with a distasteful tone and somewhat fearful expression. She isn't intentionally this way, though she is aware of her sporadic and unpredictable behavior. Sometimes, she's like aloe to a burn. But, other times she's like pouring liquor on a fresh cut.

She is outspoken, no doubt. She will say it how it is and how she thinks it should be no problem. She won't sugar-coat, though she may wince and apologize if others react badly to her tone. She does try to control it, but apparently isn't trying hard enough.

Maternal feelings is one of those things that typically comes with being a mare, but she is especially so. She will gladly watch foals for mothers or fathers, and she dreams of nothing more than to have half a dozen of her own to raise and watch grow.

Authority is in her blood. Though she's not necessarily highly ranked, she can be very authoritative when the call for it is made, or even when it isn't. She is obedient to those above her, or tries to be most the time, but she can still take charge if the position is left unfilled. She will sometimes, however, try to find a way around rules without technically breaking them.

She is bold and will be a trailblazer when needed. She will easily face dangers for the herd, even though it's not usually needed due to stallions. With this, however, comes a slight touch of sass. She can back-talk at times she really shouldn't and wind herself up in trouble she hadn't bargained for.

She's flirtatious and playful, as many her age are. She will sometimes even flirt with stallions or even older colts she has no interest in. While this has led her to recieving a few confused glances from the males, as well as a few apologetic rejections that she then had to apologize for, she continues to give in willingly to this side of her nature.

Crush: TBD

Mate: N/A; Open

Kin: N/A; Open

Offspring: N/A; Open to pregnancy or young foal

Other: I would like for her to be late into a pregnancy, but it would need a willing sire. (Not necessarily her mate)

Edited at August 11, 2021 08:05 PM by Meian
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 6, 2021 01:35 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think I'm finished, but let me know if I should add to/ change anything :')
Washed Ashore | Horse RP | openAugust 6, 2021 01:40 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us