Wolf Play : Deadly Karma x Sir Froggington (Candor)
Chatbox
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Deadly Karma x Sir Froggington (Candor)August 14, 2024 11:30 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Deadly Karma x Sir Froggington

Plot

Two assassins are part of an assassin's guild who know of each other. She holds a grudge against him because she got hurt in a past mission and he completed it and got all of the glory although they about equally skilled. He has also become well-known for his skill and charisma making him well-liked in the guild. They come across each other in the future when their missions causes their paths to conflict. What will happen next?

Characters

Sunniva Nathalia Solace - Assassin

-

Kingdoms

Elisora - agricultural, merchant/craftsmen

Kraegios - desert, archery, calvalry, oral history

Assassin's Guild

Leader

Advisors

(Have to be the level of mentor)

Mentor

(Trusted to train recruits)

Members

(They are the assassins)

Apprentices

(Training to become assassins)

Edited at August 16, 2024 10:47 PM by Sir Froggington
Deadly Karma x Sir Froggington (Candor)August 14, 2024 11:38 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Sunniva Nathalia Solace
"If you think I'm one of those damsels in distress, think again."

| Nicknames |
Sun, Sunny, Niv, Nat
Goes by Raven for her Assassin name.

| Age |

| Birthday |
January 6th

| Gender |
Female

| Role |
Long Lost Princess Of Elisora // Assassin

| Personality |
Trust Issues // Loyal // Trustworthy // Sarcastic // Silver-Tongue // Caring // Blunt // Hot-Headed // Bitter // Ruthless // Dark Humor // Adventerous // Protective

"Touch me again and I'll cut your head off."

| Appearence |
Sunniva stands at 5'2, shorter than her younger sister and older brother. She has a beige complexion with warm undertones, having it only get darker with how much she is outside. She has noticeable freckles on her face that are somewhat heavy, though it learns more towards the medium side of the spectrum. They litter her body on the lighter side, which she is fine with since she feels like she would look odd had they litter her body rather heavily. Just like her skin tone, they get darker the more they are exposed to the sunlight. She has round eyes that definitely pop out against her darker complexion. They are the color of the forest with a ring of gold around them. They are framed with dark long, curled lashes.

Her hair is rather thick, having her always pull it off her neck when it is scorching outside. Her hair is as dark as midnight. It cascades down her back in loose beach waves, having it stop mid-back. She usually has it off in a side braid or even even a ponytail, depending on the weather as well as her mood. She usually has two strands frame her face that is curled in a way. When it is cooler out, she usually has it down and pulled over her shoulder. Most of the time she runs her fingers through her hair to get the knots out as she isn't one to use necessities to try and get them out.

Her cheekbones are chiseled in a way with a heart-shaped face. Her physique is rather petite, yet she definitely has the muscle there. She constantly practices her swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat. She has a button nose and semi-full reddish lips that compliment her rather well. She has noticeable dimples on her cheeks when she smiles. Even when her lips are in a grim line the dimples are still there. She hates them in a way when she is being tough since they seem to make her features softer. Though, she will admit that she occasionally pokes her fingers in her dimples when she is looking in the mirror and is by herself. She won't admit that to anyone though. She has perfectly shaped eyebrows.

She does have piercings believe it or not. She has two silver hoops on both of her earlobes and then two more in the cartilage of her left ear. Like anyone out there, she has scars. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Most of them are rather small that litter her body, though most are on her hands from always punching things when she was younger among other things as well. She wouldn't be able to begin to describe how she got them. She has one that runs along her jaw on her right side, which she tends to avoid touching as it brings back bad memories.

Her clothing is usually the same regardless of where she goes. The colors just change, if that makes sense. She usually wears a pair of black pants, a colored -mostly white or red- off the shoulder long-sleeve shirt, and a pair of knee-high boots. If she is on a mission, she will have a black cloak around her frame. Her clothing is usually light since she isn't one who likes to get overheated. The only time she ever wears a skirt let alone a dress is if, for some reason, she is attending something that is rather formal.

"I don't exactly listen pricks. Can't you tell?"

| Likes |
Ocean // Dogs // Rum // Training // Sweets // Cooking // Reading // Children // Animals // Thunderstorms

| Dislikes |
Strawberries // Roses // Rats // Monkeys // Dresses // Demeaning People // Unloyalty // People Using Her

| Strengths |
Combat // Weaponary // Silent // Agile // Manipulative // Observant // Speed

|Weaknesses |
Strength // Children // Reckless // Deceptive

| Family |
King Samuel Solace ~ Father ~ Deceased
Queen Kaitlyn Solace ~ Mother ~ Deceased
Princess Melissa Solace ~ Sister ~ Deceased
Prince Knoxtyn Solace ~ Brother ~ Alive ~ She doesn't know that he is alive

"I can't let you in. I've basically lost everyone I ever cared about."

Edited at August 16, 2024 10:58 PM by Deadly Karma
Deadly Karma x Sir Froggington (Candor)August 15, 2024 12:38 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Adrian Briar

His assassin name is Thorn. Yeah, real creative with a last name briar, but he doesn't want everyone knowing exactly who he is.

24 years

Male

Appearance

Adrian stands at 5'10" and has a light build. His hair looks like grass sprouting out of the top of his head. It is short enough that his hair sticks straight up. He has dark brown hair. He has light skin and lots of knife cuts on his arms, evidence of his lifestyle. He has an oval shaped face and freckles are across his nose and cheeks. He has green eyes.

Personality

He is often seen with a friendly expression on his face whether it be a smirk or a smile. He says everything sarcastically or in a joking tone and it is hard to take him seriously although you have to take everything he says slightly serious because he could actually be not joking. He is able to make you know when he is not lying. Particularly, when he is threatening you or he has been hired for a job. While he may talk about his job lightly, it is one of the few things that he takes seriously. He does have enough self-preservation where he will not accept a job where he thinks he will die, but he also has a high opinion of his skills and is willing to take high risks.

Dislikes

Strengths

Weaknesses

WIP

Edited at August 17, 2024 08:59 AM by Sir Froggington

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us