my PvP rank went from 5 to 11 I'm gonna cry
 Jack-A-Boo
10:02:12 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Pack Vs Pack Wins: 93

so close to 100 PvP wins
 Jack-A-Boo
10:01:43 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I need to find someone to BE train her :) I feel like she will be a good battle wolf
 Amygdala
10:01:16 Amy
Poor Dave how could you fail like that after a compliment

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : 0
Badger : -2
Jackal : -1
    Fall Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 6, 2024 11:07 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
~ This forum is for Anti and Iconium only ~
ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 7, 2024 10:16 AM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
res - future plot plans
ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 7, 2024 10:16 AM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Matias Castel

Nicknames:

Marco Lanaro - Alias

Male

Familial Dynamics:

Matias is of primarily Argentinian origin, with some German and Italian ancestry. His grandfather fell in love with an Argentinian woman and moved from Italy to Argentina, starting his family's origins in the latter country. He is very quiet about his family, not often revealing much about them to anyone. However, he was quite close with his grandfather before everything happened.

Appearance:

As Marco, Matias has a short, buzzed haircut that keeps him fairly clean cut. He is clean shaven, although quite a few fake tattoos line his extremely muscular and thick physique. While he is not astronomically tall, he towers over the majority of the crowd at 6'4.

Clothing Style:

He wears primarily casual clothing that avoids drawing attention to himself. Within that, he primarily chooses dark colors such as blacks and grays, and mostly either gym clothing or casual going out clothes.

Scent:

He smells of expensive cologne, like many of the men in this group. It is a musky scent that mixes with the alcohol, cigars, and various other substances he's frequently around.

Social Dynamics:

Matias is charming and crafty, always looking for the angle. As Marco, he's portraying someone who is savvy, charismatic, and looking for a leg up in the crime world. He's portraying a bit of a womanizer, although this seems to follow him naturally. He would pair best with someone who challenges him, has some level of ethical responsibility, and has a sense of humor.

Backstory:

Matias has been working undercover gigs for an international intelligence agency since he was recruited in his teens. He possesses an uncanny ability to pursue this career, and it has led him to this mission, which is to break into this underground crime ring and bust the political figures involved. He will do so at any cost, especially because he lost his ex-wife to this particular group of people several years ago.

Skills:

- multilingual

- advanced knowledge of weaponry

- quick wit

- ability to lie well

- advanced knowledge of situation

Affiliations:

To be added <3

Other:

none for now :)

Edited at April 8, 2024 09:06 PM by Iconium
ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 7, 2024 06:56 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Natalia Maria Amati

~Age~
24 years old

~Gender~
Female

~Sexuality~
Straight

~Appearance~

Natalia is about 5 foot 6 inches in height, her body frame being that of slender but not so thin she looks sick. She has beautifully tanned skin with small freckles and birthmarks dotting her soft skin. She had no tattoos at the moment and no visible scars when you first look at her. But hidden under clothes is a large and thick scar that runs down her chest due to open heart surgery.

Natalia has deep honey colored eyes, her right eye a bit lighter than the other. She has soft, doe like eyes that some say are entrancing.

Natalia has thick, curly hair that falls right below her shoulder blades. Most of the time its curled and left to bounce but she does tend to wear it up in a messy bun when doing chores, working out, etc.

Natalia is very keen on fashion. She loves it and will always be found in a stylish look. Most of the time she is found in her work uniform which is a black cocktail dress, but outside of work she styles looks to match her. Though she does have her times where she is just found in sweatpants and an oversides tee, mainly on her lazy days.

~Personality~

Natalia is what some would call a golden retriever. She will talk anyones head off, try to know them and be friends. She sees good in almost everyone, which can be a downfall most of the time. She is always a ray of sunshine to those around her, even on days she may not be feeling the best.

~Likes~

Cooking, Art, Hiking, Nature, Cars

~Dislikes~

Cigarettes, Hospitals, Rude People

~Strengths~

One of her strengths is being a people person. People love her, love talking and getting to know her, especially the customers at work. She is very smart, very talented and just overall seems like she has the perfect life.

~Weaknesses~

Natalia was born with congestive heart failure and so far has had 2 heart replacements. This affects her daily and will for the rest of her life.

Although she is a people person, she trusts people way to fast once they are nice to her.

~Affiliations~

Father ~ Mayor Enzo Amati
53 years old (Alive)

Her father is the current mayor of (City We Choose). He is known for his hands on plans to eradicate the city of street gangs and drugs. Her father though is hiding a lie, he uses his position to hide his dirty secrets. Lies within the political life, using smaller gangs to do his dirty work. More in Role

Mother ~ Maria Amati
Would be 46 years old (Deceased)

Brother ~ Malcolm Amati
Would be 28 years old (Deceased)

Significant other ~ Had a few boyfriends but currently none

~Other~

Natalia works at a local bar as a bartender. She is amazing at her craft and loves the people she gets to meet. She only works a few days a week, her main source of income is the artwork she sells, besides her family income of course.

More about Natalia in the Role

Edited at April 7, 2024 08:57 PM by ANTIDOTE
ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 8, 2024 10:50 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award

Matias Castel | Undercover Agent | Edgar, Natalia

Matias found himself intoxicated without even having been to the bar to get a drink, the vibrations of the bass combining with the soothing feeling of the cigar smoke in his lungs to create a warm feeling within him. He sat in the back corner of the town’s local bar with Edgar, one of the local crime groups’ soldiers, whom he was trying to build rapport with in order to more thoroughly infiltrate the group he’d been assigned to. Although he was mildly interested in the small talk Edgar had insisted on making regarding local sports teams or something of the sort, he was more interested in following the young man’s gaze toward the bar where an angelic young woman was working and engaging energetically with the patrons.

“She sure is nice to look at, isn’t she?”

A bit taken aback by the sudden change in the conversation, Matias sharply turned his gaze back toward the pale and sickly-looking young man. He made no effort to confirm nor deny what he’d been looking at, nor what his thoughts were in that moment. He simply raised an eyebrow, his very presence questioning the intentions of the young man.

“Natalia,” he gestured toward the bar, sloshing the drink in his hand around as he did so. “She’s a pretty face, but not worth the risk if you ask me. I’m sure you’re aware her father’s… a very powerful man. Besides, she’s not much for guys like you and I.”

“Speak for yourself,” Matias replied, forcing himself to assume the identity of his cover. In actuality, he could have cared less about Natalia or her father, whoever the hell he was. He’d been in this operation for months at this point, and nothing was bringing him any closer to fulfilling the vague objectives of this assignment. If she was someone he could get in bed with and sleep his way toward the answers he was looking for, perhaps it was worth what would otherwise seem to him to be a rather useless waste of energy. “I bet you five dollars she’s in love with me by the end of the month.”

Unable to stifle his bemusement, Edward patted his pocket. “I usually go for larger payoffs, but you’ll be paying me a lot more in entertainment. You’re on, sir.”

Shaking his hand, Marco’s hazel eyes glittered in the warm neon lighting, swiveling around to spot the young woman once again. She was now communicating with an older gentleman who was clearly making her uncomfortable, and she’d long since poured his drinks.

“I’d stay to tell you how wrong you are, but it’s occurring to me that I can just show you instead.” He flashed the man a cheeky expression as he got up, striding confidently toward the bar. Not making the rookie mistake he’d already seen from several others, he avoided taking a seat right in front of her or coming on too strong, and instead took a seat at the other end of the bar, allowing her to come to him. As he heard yet another individual’s blatant fail at impressing her, he couldn’t help but scoff himself, barely releasing a gentle, disbelieving smile, and shaking his head. If he had an entire month to win her over–a month in which he would likely not succeed in making it very far on his own in this mission anyway–he could afford to take his time and let her think, at the end of the day, that it was her idea to fall in love with him.

ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 9, 2024 11:11 AM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
The "Red Door" was a very popular bar located in the lower part of the city, always hustling and bustling, a line out the door. It was known for its VIP section and the groups of suspicious characters as well as people of high standings, a place where anything could go down behind the dark curtains of the separate areas. With this place being the way it was, it was unusual to see such an angel of a girl working behind the black marbled bar top. Her movements were swift but precise, mixing up an assortment of concoctions as she spoke with the gentleman before her. Her smile was intoxicating, her soft pink lips glistening against the dim lights above her.
Natalia loved her job dearly, being a people person, this job was perfect. She could meet so many different people with this job, not two people the same. One person could work a simple nine to five job while the next one could have worked for the FBI or have traveled all over the world. Hearing the different stories of each and every person always fascinated her. Of course there was always those who could care less of having an actually conversation and just wanted to take her home, she was use to it and had found her ways around it and ignore it. Just keep working, give them a smile or a chuckle and move to the next person.
Tonight was a simple night, nothing to crazy and the crowds not as bad as a weekend. Natalia kept herself busy keeping the bar clean and drinks topped up. There was one guy who kept her occupied, a blonde frat boy who was one too many drinks in as he kept trying to call out to her over the bar top. She would serve him and give him little conversation, tired of declining him each and every time he tried asking her to come over after work. It was quite the relief when she noticed a tall man sit at the other end of the bar, he was clearly amused with the failed attempts of flirting from the others.
After serving a few more patrons, she wiped her hands on a towel before making her way down to the other end where the man had sat, her lips curling into that lovely smile. As she slid a paper coaster towards the man, her soft eyes met his as she spoke, "What can I get you love?" She asked. Her Italian accent was thick, clearly one that was foreign and not just a new york accent. Though she had an accent, her voice was soothing, like a siren calling out to a sailor, it was clear why men had their eyes on her, besides her looks. She stood tall as she waited the mans words, her black cocktail dress fitting against her slender body, gold jewelry glinting as she adjusted the bracelet on her wrist, her eyes not leaving his.

Edited at April 9, 2024 11:13 AM by ANTIDOTE
ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 10, 2024 12:09 AM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award

Matias Castel | Undercover Agent | Edgar, Natalia

Matias was nothing if not a patient man, never lacking in self-discipline and self-preservation, so it was an easy task for him to blend into the surroundings of the bar for as long as it took to get the young woman’s attention. Although his job had stripped him of any sense of identity he might have had, one thing he was certain of was that he was perfectly in his element assuming a position where he could easily absorb information from others without drawing attention to himself. In fact, he’d spent so much time switching between eavesdropping in on a conversation about local politics and studying the intimate tells of the young woman’s character than he’d barely realized when she was finally coming over to him. He recovered well and maintained perfect composure–as he’d practiced a thousand times before–even as she stood over him, making him feel small. This feeling continued even as he stiffened, adjusting his posture to mirror hers as he listened attentively. He made it a point to focus his eyes directly on hers, as if to challenge her.

“What can I get you, love?” If he was surprised at all that she had an accent, he didn’t allow it to show. He offered a charming, close-mouthed smile as he directed his attention beyond her, toward Edgar and a group of nefarious men who’d arrived in his absence.

“Whatever you suggest,” replied Matias, coldly and clearly indifferent to the situation. “There’s more important things to be picky about in life than alcohol, no?”

Rather than expound on this statement, the young man’s attention had transitioned completely over to the group of men who lingered in the dark, secluded corner of the establishment.

“If you’ll excuse me,” he trailed off, leaving her standing over his empty barstool and returning to allow Edgar to introduce him to a group of men who, in a stark contrast to his previous thoughts, were far more valuable to him than making small talk with a conceited woman who was little more than a glorified waitress. They didn’t appear to be much more than a group of goons, but Matias knew that useful connections in his profession could be found in the most unlikely of places.

“No such luck, Marco?”

No such luck?” Matias parroted the words back to Edgar as he took a step forward, allowing his larger and more muscular stature to intimidate his acquaintance. He narrowed his eyes, offering another vicious smile, one that meant harm in disguise. He backed Edgar up until the man was pressed against the wall, then he casually leaned an arm near his head, watching the man react to the way he was establishing his dominance. “You’re not thinking of backing out of our bet, are you Edgar? You’re a friend to me now; I’m not sure you want to find out how I treat my enemies.”

As the other members of the group began to close in the gap between this altercation and the rest of the crowd, Matias backed off upon one man’s request for an introduction. He’d proved his point well enough to have gained their respect, and he had little interest in actually fighting with anyone at such a low level in the organization.

“Are you going to introduce us to your friend, Ed?”

“I tend not to need an introduction,” the agent patted the shoulder of the soldier as he held his ground, watching his retreating frame inch back toward the security of his more established acquaintances. “The name’s Marco, Marco Lanaro. Is there a reason I should know yours?”

Catching the eye of the young woman at the bar once more, he sensed the urgency in her gaze and followed her frame down toward a freshly-poured drink she seemed to be babysitting for him. Rather than make her walk over to provide it to him, he promptly excused himself from the second conversation and returned to the person who had started the first. Now standing at the very end of the bar, he used the fact that there was no available seating nearby to his advantage and stood directly above her, studying her expression with a lingering yet suspicious gaze. His nonverbals alone were a mystery.

Just about to accept his drink and return to where the goons were sitting–a place he could more properly play mind games with this young woman from across the room–he heard the blond who had been giving her a hard time earlier offer an insulting remark in the direction of both him and her. Using his elevated stature, his intimidating aura, and his overwhelming sense of sobriety to his advantage, Matias simply stood over the seated blond until he went silent on his own.

“I’d watch what I said from here on out if I were you,” he warned, earning a look from the young man that held little power over him.

“Or what? You’re going to fight me on her behalf?” The blond shoved Matias, but he did not budge.

“No, I think she’s more than capable of fighting on her own behalf,” he responded easily, “I’m just saying that it might be easier to save yourself the embarrassment of finding out.”

Taking the drink from Natalia with little explanation or interaction from his end, he simply walked away without another word to either figure and returned to the group and the conversation he’d left. He had no qualms about staging an Irish exit with no hesitation, although it didn’t stop him from sneaking the occasional glance back toward her, perhaps out of intrigue alone.

ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 10, 2024 10:14 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
As Natalia stood before the man sat at the bar, her eyes seemed to flicker as she looked into his. His eyes locked onto hers, focusing on her and her words unlike others who's eyes wandered. It was intriguing, there was something hidden deep inside, hidden behind a fortress of walls, she could feel it. Her smile seemed to tug more at the corners of her lips as she broke the contact, glancing away for a moment as he spoke. He had won the first challenge. As he spoke, letting her choose what he would drink tonight, she grabbed a smaller crystal glass, scooping some ice into it. She nodded at his words, giving a small and faint scoff before she responded, "That is quite true, we have to be careful with what we are picky about."
Natalia began her craft, stepping away for a moment to grab a top shelf bourbon, beginning the creation of a perfect old fashioned. As she placed an orange slice on top, opening her mouth to say something, she watched as the man stood, excusing himself back to the corner he had come from. Her hand hovered with the drink for a moment, setting it on the counter as her eyes followed the curious man. He was different than the rest, she could sense it. Her head tilted in curiosity as she watched him tower over a man he had been sitting with earlier, she could see the tension radiating off of the two as the smaller man was backed against the wall. The group he was with seemed to be a rather...interesting type. Her eyes stayed on the group, slightly zoning onto them, ignoring the other man trying to grab her attention just to flirt. She watched them interact for a few moments before her eyes caught that of the man who had ordered the drink, taking his gaze she looked to his drink that her hand still carefully held, awaiting him.
As the man neared, she fully took in the fact he was much taller than her, towering over her slender frame, looking down upon her. She felt the heat from his hand near hers as he was about to accept the drink when that idiot from before spoke up once again. The two in sync looked to him, Natalia's brows furrowing. She looked to Matias as he spoke up, barely reacting to the intoxicated blonde. The man scoffed, standing to say something as Matias as he simply took his drink and went back to his corner. Natalia watched him for a moment before standing up for herself, pointing her finger in the blonde's face as he opened his mouth to say more. "I would shut it before I get you thrown out" She said sternly, "Im tired of your shit, now sit down and shut up" She added, shaking her head and walking away before he could say anything else.
The rest of the night was quiet, the blonde had finally been kicked out by security, Natalia continued serving patrons and conversing with them, though the whole time she had been keeping an eye on the corner the man from earlier had been residing at. The two would exchange glances, their eyes meeting a few times, or one of them noticing the other looking first. She didn't know why, but something about him intrigued her. A few hours had passed since their interaction though, and when she glanced to see him again, he was gone, as well as his friends he had been accompanied by. She wondered if that night would be the first and last time seeing him, most likely, she saw new faces all the time and rarely the same.
~ 2 Weeks Later ~
Two weeks had passed since that night at the bar and Natalia had not seen the mysterious man. She had mostly forgotten about it, it was a fun interaction for the night. Now her mind was elsewhere, preparing for the Mayor's Ball that was being held for her father. He had won the re-election with flying colors and tonight was the night for celebration. Of course Natalia was to be there, she was his pride and joy, his reason for only providing the best.
Natalia was in her room getting ready currently, her hair curled with some small strands pulled back. Her makeup was applied, a light gold shimmer coating her eyelids, her makeup a bit fancier than normal. She was putting on the finishing touches after slipping into a deep wine red dress, the fabric fit against her body, the long skirt lining with the floor with just a slight train. The top was high enough across her chest to hide her scar, only those above her would be able to see a hint of it. Adorning her body with her gold jewelry, slipping on some black heels and grabbing her black clutch, it was not long before she was off.
Arriving, she was greeted by some fellow politicians who worked with her father, conversing with a few before she was off to find her father. Of course he could be found in the center of the crowd surrounded by a wide range of people wanting to ask questions. Natalia was able to sneak through, excusing herself as she finally made her way to his side.
"Natalia, my Bella" She said fondly, kissing her forehead softly as he excused himself away. Natalia was his light, she came first to anyone. "Congratulations, Father" Natalia said softly with a fond smile as they moved from the crowd. She adored her father, he had taught her so much in life, he was all she had left. The two spoke for a few before he had to be pulled away. Natalia knew she would see him soon, so for now she grabbed a flute of champagne and mingled.
It was a lovely event, she was able to enjoy the company of some lovely people, listen to her father speak a few times, and just have a relaxing night away from the bar. For now at least. She had not noticed a man watching her that night, her blended in well with a suit and tie, always hidden in the background of the unsuspecting woman.
Natalia had excused herself from the group she had been speaking with to visit the restroom, making her way out of the main room and down the halls. There was barely anyone there besides an event working passing by here and there. She followed the signs towards the restroom, about to turn down the hall when a hand was placed over her mouth, another pulling her body as well. Her eyes went wide, barely a sound escaping as she was pushed harshly against the wooden wall. "Scream and you'll be picking your guts off the floor" She masked man snarled, pushing the barrel of his gun hard into her stomach.
"Wha.....what do you want? Money, my jewelry, you can have it" She said quietly, her hands flat against the wall as she watched the man in fear. Her heard pounded, a sharp twinge in her chest as if lightning was shooting through her.
"Money?" the man questioned, almost laughing at her words, "I need you so I can get to your father" He said, pushing the gun into her abdomen even more. Natalia's breath shook, this was clearly the end.

Edited at April 11, 2024 08:44 AM by ANTIDOTE
ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 16, 2024 12:04 AM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award

Matias Castel | Undercover Agent | Natalia

Although Mattias had a tendency to arrive places early, he’d decided that it was much more preferable to make a fashionably late entrance that showed little regard for authority as to keep up appearances with the general public. Despite this, his internal clock still ran twenty minutes early, so despite all attempts to keep himself away from the event until later in the evening, he found himself wandering around the outskirts of the large event hall identifying the entrances and exits of the place thoroughly. It wasn’t the most interesting work, but the building was in a seedy area in their district, and he preferred to have a backup plan pre-established rather than go in blind and work under pressure, something he had never done well.

In his feeble efforts to remain hidden from the mayor, his family, and everyone who voted for or against him, Matias had already seen a handful of minor crimes take place on the busy and ominous back alley behind the mayor’s event. He’d turned a blind eye to each of them, except one: as he turned to face the front door, he heard a series of noises coming from behind him. When he turned on his heel to investigate the source of these noises, he saw a well-dressed man escorting a woman out the side door. Upon further inspection, he was able to make out a weapon in the dim light, only adding to his assessment of what already appeared to be a struggle.

Quickly arming himself with his own weapon, the young man cocked the gun and kept it in his hands as he quietly assumed cover in the shadows. He listened to the conversation between the pair for a moment, long enough to identify that the situation was indeed a dangerous one, and one that needed intervention. With the man’s back turned to the side door, but the young woman being dragged backwards, Matias stepped into the light for just long enough to make eye contact with the young woman. He pressed a finger to his lips, willing her not to reveal his presence to the man who was attempting to kidnap her. All the while, he continued to creep closer to the pair, waiting for the right moment to strike.

After a moment or two, Natalia became compliant with the kidnapper, which caused him to become wary of the shifting mood in the air. As the man paused to question her and to look around, Matias hit him from behind with his weapon, causing him to rock back and stumble to the ground, unconscious. In that moment, he released Natalia from his grasp, and Matias’ eyes followed as the girl moved sideways, anxiously awaiting freedom from the situation she had been put in. Once she had done so, his gaze traveled downward toward the man who was still blacked out on the concrete, only pausing to kick the weapon out of his grasp with his shiny black shoe.

“Are you alright, ma’am? Are you hurt?” His concerned gaze traveled over the figure in the dark, studying the outline of her silhouette to ensure her hands weren’t covering any wounds she might have accrued during the incident. Although she looked vaguely familiar to him, he couldn’t place where he knew her from, and it was too dark to verify that he had ever known her at all.

ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 16, 2024 10:28 AM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Natalia did her best to remain as calm as she could in the dire situation, it was either comply or have a hole through her abdomen. The man had taken hold of her, wrapping his arm around her body as he escorted her outside, making it seem as if the two were just casually strolling out the building. Once outside though, he switched his character now that no one was around, dragging her backwards, gun still tight against her body. "You're gonna have so much fun when you meet my boss" The man joked as he moved her along the back alleyway. "Sir, I don't know anything, I promise you" She said, trying to convince the man, It was true, she barely spoke to her father about anything of importance with his political standings, she would be useless.
As Natalia was being pulled through the ally, she looked for anything that could help her, any sort of scrap she could use to hit her assailant. As her eyes swept through the darkness, they locked onto another set. Her breath hitched in her chest as she saw another man, she wanted to scream for help but she watched as he pulled his finger to his mouth, telling her to stay quiet. Her eyes were desperate, calling to him to please help. While her attention had shifted and focused on this man who crept through the shadows, the man who captured her realized the shift. "What are you doing?" He snapped as he tightened the grip on her arm, looking around. "Being dragged through an ally against my will" She snapped back sarcastically, looking to the man. As she spoke, Matias was able to get close enough to hit him, his grip releasing Natalia's arm. Quickly she scurried away, keeping a safe distance as she watched Matias. Her heart raced still, a tight pain in her chest as she stood, making sure the assailant was not getting back up.
Matias came closer after ensuring they were both safe, Natalia taking a step back. She could not fully see his face so she was wary of him. He spoke, his voice familiar but she could not put it to a face, "I...Im okay" She said. There it was, that distinct voice again, that thick accent. She looked to the man on the ground before back to Matias, "Thank you" She said softly, her voice still shaky from the events that had just occurred. She still felt as if someone would appear and grab her again, her nerves through the roof. She looked around the dark ally, her brows furrowed, "What if more come back" She said quietly. The man had mentioned a boss, so there had to be more, and they would come for her certainly.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us