Destinations End
06:03:39 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Anton pack
06:00:48 
Ye, definitely that
 distant-lands
06:00:28 katy | beetle
yeah, the apple market is a bit overpriced right now. i'd suggest saving up and wait until people start selling them for 600-800 again.
 Stygian Forest
06:00:26 
Eternity!
 Anton pack
05:59:46 
Wow. 1 apple for 1000 mush
Cheapest option
 Anton pack
05:58:07 
Thanks for the help. I am still relatively new
 distant-lands
05:57:24 katy | beetle
-Click-

thoughts on her profile? finally finished it this morning, now i gotta work on her son's ^^'
 kycantina
05:56:57 ky
Sun bears my detested
 Eternity
05:56:53 ET
It does, however you can also buy apples for mushrooms under barter > search. Can take a while to earn the mushrooms, but if you explore actively you can get there in no time!
 Anton pack
05:56:05 
Ah. It costs apples.
 distant-lands
05:55:57 katy | beetle
5* apples my bad xD i'm used to buying den expansions
 Eternity
05:55:21 ET
Yes, it is! Head to realm > market den > barter > apples > pack expansions
 kycantina
05:55:21 ky
Anton, yep, 5 slots for 5 apples in barter

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Ocelot : -2
Leopard : -2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2 

1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 25, 2024 04:46 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~ Strictly a 1x1 RP~
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 25, 2024 05:03 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Lincoln Price

Nicknames: Link

Birth Date: August 3rd

Birth Place: Ontario Canada

Currently Living In: New York

Species: Human

Ethnicity/Race: Canadian and Japanese

Astrology Sign: Cancer

Blood Type: O Negative

Chinese Element: Earth

Height: 5”9

Weight: 124lbs

Frame/Build: Ectomorph

Hair Length: Going past his eyebrow a little bit with the sides and back a tiny bit shorter

Hair Color: White

Eye Shape: Almond

Eye Color: Grey

1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 25, 2024 06:31 PM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
General
  • Name: Baxter Collins
  • Birthday: September 22nd
  • Birth Place: Edinburgh, Scotland
  • Species: Werewolf (can shift at will, but also has a forced shift during full moon)
  • Ethnicity/Race: Scottish/American
---
Human Appearance
  • Build: 6'1 and lanky, but has been broadening up lately from going to the gym
  • Skin-tone: Has a fairly strong tan during the summer and he ends up with an obvious vest tanline, otherwise pale underneath
  • Hair: Curly brunette with an undercut, it has a ginger tint to it
  • Eyes: Hetreochromia brown/green
  • Fashion: Tending to run warm, he is definitely a vest and shorts guy. If it is particularly cold he may consider putting on a hoodie. As he is a bit edgy, he accessorises with: leather fingerless gloves, various chunky silver rings adorning his fingers, and a block hoop in his left earlobe.
---
Wolf appearance
Similar to the wolf this character is based off: Baxter
---
Personality
  • Well liked by his peers, but can be deemed too immature by his superiors
  • Quite boisterous, making him silly and excitable if not slightly suffocating
  • Generally good natured and wants the people around him to be happy and safe
  • Can be pretty oblivious at times
  • Only people close to him can see his more subdued and quiet side
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 25, 2024 06:35 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do you want me to start us off?^-^
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 25, 2024 06:37 PM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yes please!
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 25, 2024 06:58 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mid-December, Monday 2:25 PM
"Damnit, Baxter pick up your phone it's freezing out here!" Link growled as he paced the outside of his apartment complex. He was planning on going out for lunch with his friend but for some reason, his phone's cellular data wasn't working.
Lincoln sighed before shakily shoving his phone back into his pocket, he paced around for another ten minutes before deciding to go back inside and wait there instead. The weather was frigid and the wind chill didn't make it any better, it was almost the end of December and Lincoln couldn't be happier that the cold weather was soon to go away. Link made his way to his apartment, which was on the second floor of his complex, pushing open his door he groaned as the warmth rushed over him. The latter moved to his kitchen and opened his fridge only to see a scarce array of cookable foods that he didn't feel like making at the moment.
Grabbing his phone, Link sent a quick message to Baxter telling him to just meet him whenever and that he would be waiting in his apartment because the winter weather was taking a toll on his small frame. Link stretched and yawned lazily before going over to the living room and plotting down on his sofa with a dramatic groan, he lay there for a good ten minutes before checking his phone to see if his friend had replied, but he got distracted and started to scroll through social media instead, unaware of how much time was passing in the process though it wouldn't really matter since Link didn't have anything planned, that he knew of at least.
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 25, 2024 07:27 PM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sometimes Baxter was a forgetful person. Sometimes he gets fixated on things for hours. And, so, sometimes he forgets his lunch plans with his friend and doesn't even notice being hungry, because he is too busy writing a song composition.
Once out of his creative haze, Baxter checked his phone. He scrolled through numerous notifications before his eyes settled on one particular message from Lincoln (paired with a nerve-wracking missed call).
"Aw man, oh fuck," he mumbled to himself, "shit okay it's not that late." He contemplated the weather before grabbing his hoodie and zipping it on. While still wiggling on his shoes, he stumbled outside before breaking it into a sprint. He felt a duty to not make his friend wait even longer for him. Baxter, unsurprisingly, forgets to send a message to let Lincoln know he is on his way.
Baxter runs the whole way over to Lincoln's place, slips in with someone else into the complex, and dashes up the flight of stairs. He bangs on Link's door - loudly. Following this, he slouches over gasping for breath while pouring with sweat. "Stupid hoodie," he mumbles while taking it off.
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 25, 2024 10:13 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lincoln was dozed off but a loud knock at his front door woke him up, startled him, and he fell off his sofa with a loud thump. His hair was a tangled mess, cheeks red from burying his face into the couch in his sleep. He got up quickly and walked over to his front door, opening it only to see an exhausted Baxter panting in front of him, he couldn't help but giggle at the male's exhaustion and he patted the other's head while sleepily smiling at him, his grey eyes heavy with fatigue. He moved slightly before reaching forward and wrapping his little hands around the latter's shirt and tugging him inside the apartment, where his neighbors wouldn't see the two.
"Did you run all the way here? You didn't have to if you were busy today," Lincoln cooed as he made his way to his bedroom to change his wrinkled clothing.
"Where do you want to get lunch today? I'm not feeling very picky, I think I'm starving," Link muttered from inside his bedroom to Baxter, he was being overdramatic about starving, he was just a little hungry, enough to where his stomach growled every now and again.
Pulling on a long-sleeved black t-shirt, he also pulled on one of the huge hoodies he had stolen from Baxter's closet a few years in advance, he snuggled his face into it lazily and yawned. Aish! Why am I so sleepy? The other thought to himself as he walked out of his room, hair still a fluffy mess, although some would say he looked rather cute, other's would think he needed a shower or a good brushing. Lincoln looked around for his sneakers, he growled in frustration but after a few minutes he found them and he slipped them on quickly so Baxter wouldn't have to wait for him for too long, he felt bad whenever he made his friend wait on him.
"Your hair is a mess, Bax," Link mentioned, ignoring his own rat's nest as he combed out Baxter's hair with his fingers. Link would never admit it, but he liked Baxter way more than a friend, he just assumed Baxter wasn't into guys or something along those lines, he never really hoped on telling Baxter about his feelings because he thought of every negative outcome that could come from him expressing those kind of emotions towards the latter,
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 26, 2024 06:48 AM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
The muffled noises of a thump followed by slightly uneven footsteps caused Baxter to look up from his exhaustion.
"Sup Link, you look just as awake as I am," he greeted with a sheepish grin, knowing he looked a bit silly in that moment. He let himself be pulled into Lincoln's apartment with little resistance.
"Nahh, I had a nice and leisurely stroll over here, no running," he jibed sarcastically, before adding "but for real, no worries, I wasn't busy I just got too distracted by the song I'm writing."
While Link was changing, Baxter took the time to catch his breath and wipe away his sweat. Thank god I wore deoderant he thought to himself.
"Uh if you don't fancy anything in particular how about we go to the new burger place? I hear its super good if not a teeeeny bit expensive," he suggests.
Lincoln walks out wearing Baxter's hoodie (it's been stolen for years, can it even still be considered Baxter's?). Baxter didn't mind seeing as he didn't wear hoodies much. For a moment he considered that the oversized and baggy look on Link was charming. His thoughts were snuffed out when his hair was tussled with.
"Hey hey, don't act like yours is any better!" Baxter exclaimed followed by a giggle. Baxter tried to simultaneously wiggle out of Link's grasp while also trying to comb Links hair just the same. After continuing this silly moment for a small while, he paused.
"So like why the hell do you not have a girlfriend? You have some super cute vibes that I know girls would fawn over my guy; you should get out there y'know! I can help I know some people," he said.
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 26, 2024 03:34 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Link smiled brightly and giggled at Baxter's silliness. The latter really brought out the best side of him at all times, Link looked up at Baxter as he was attempting to fix his hair and he blushed deeply, cheeks turning to a bright red. His eyes sparkled with admiration for the other, as Lincoln hung out with Baxter, his feelings for the latter grew more intense each time and his stomach churned whenever they were together. The butterflies fluttered, and his mind went all fuzzy, seemingly forgetting everything and everyone whenever he was with Baxter.
"Oh, how's the song going? I almost forgot about that, do you need any help with writing it?" Link questioned tilting his head to the side slightly, his tone filled with generosity and sweetness.
Lincoln let out a breath before taking a step back from Baxter just so he could fix his outfit and his overall appearance before the two went out for lunch. The human was planning on finally confessing his feelings for his best friend regardless if he got rejected or not, he just wanted to get it off his shoulders and be able to finally be fully open with Baxter. Not telling him about such strong feelings made Link feel like he was lying to his friend, and that bugged him a lot. Link looked up from fiddling with his hands when the latter asked him about the burger place, he smiled and nodded his head enthusiastically.
"Yes, we need to go try it out! I'll pay this time but next time it's your turn...DON'T FORGET," Link cooed, saying the last part louder than the rest of the sentence, mocking Baxter's memory in a way, but he was only kidding, he just liked to tease Baxter every once in a while for the fun of it.
"Oh...Uh...I...I already like someone special, I might confess to them today but I'm really nervous about their reaction since we're really close friends already," Lincoln said quietly as his cheeks heated up once more, he averted Baxter's gaze and anxiously looked around for literally anything else.
Link's nerves grew by the second and he was starting to second guess himself, if he should really take a chance on admitting his true feelings or keeping them hidden to keep his friendship safe. He overthought a lot and in his moment, his brain was going into overdrive, it was obvious by his terrified facial expression, he didn't even notice the change in his facial expression due to being buried in his own thoughts. He was struggling between winging it or playing it safe, he was absolutely petrified about what he should do, his hands in his pocket shook with anxiety and his pupils grew as each thought was processed. To any, he looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us