Dark pack
12:32:21 
hi doodle
 Doodle Dragon
12:29:05 Irish Gay Rat
hi chat
 Purgatory
12:24:04 Purge/Purse/Pug
La Llarona is a wailing woman searching for her deceased hijos. The closer her cry sounds, the farther she is, the more distant then she's nearby
 Moth
12:21:44 
lex
if it is I wonder why I keep failing so consistently... I have a couple excellent howlers that aren't getting the job done
 Hallow's Eve
12:15:03 Hallow, Eve
Does anyone know what day the WP boost day is?
 avelexa
12:15:00 lex
moth, i've gotten her to go away by howling, so maybe it just pick a wolf at random and uses their howling score?
 Wolves of Moon
12:12:59 
it's been a while since i played, is it 20 or 50 that you actually need for maternal and charisma?
 atlas
12:12:20 Any Pronouns
Good stuff in hidden falls today
 Destinations End
12:11:20 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Faulty Demons
12:09:02 Ollie, Gold
Marsh
It's a Mexican ghost story lol
 starmutt
12:05:11 marsh | they/it
Scare off La Llorona 10 times.

im sorry who
 Moth
12:02:26 
anyone know what stat you need for the banshee? she hates my wolves lol
 BloodWeb
12:00:16 Blood/Nicole
Anyways chat see ya later <3
 BloodWeb
11:57:19 Blood/Nicole
Mine is more so not into the singing and whatnot
 icemoons
11:56:22 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
my boyfriend would hate all the cursing lol, he can't even deal with cursing like at all, if someone curses he glares at them like their crazy maniacs from another planet lmao
 BloodWeb
11:54:56 Blood/Nicole
Wow lol my boyfriend has never seen it and will never he just wouldn't like it
 icemoons
11:54:12 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I showed my boyfriend alastor and he was freaked out lmao, I threaten him with alastor when he does something to make me angry he freaks out it's hillarious
 BloodWeb
11:52:47 Blood/Nicole
Icemoons
From hazbin? Alastor

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Grey Fox : -4
Boar : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

We didnt do this yesterday || Zi.ty and TenJanuary 1, 2022 09:53 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Ten x Zi.ty

Before reading please check out how we figured this out here: Blog

More will be adding

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Plot/Lore

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Two friends, one destiny. While their lives couldn't get any worst they find a portal ditching them in a verse where they can transform into wolves, hunt alongside a pack, and sleep under the stars. Sounds amazing? Wrong, secrets unfold and their lives are at risk. Two packs are at each other throats; now while both are split between right and wrong, between love and logic...how will they find a way home...or will they run wild with the pack.

“ This world was much different from ours, not only did the connection and pull of run in wild had its hold on the weak. It made it hard to choose between right and wrong, I'm begging you to never make the same mistake I've taken...these strangers were not sent from heaven, they destroyed everything they touched and I'm begging you to never look past these events. Consider the history, consider them a lesson if you ever get trapped between love and hate”

Shifting explained: These werewolves have to remove all clothing when shifting, if not they'll rip. Simple.

Main Actors
Neziton( Played by Nez.ity)
Tyrus( Played by Tenebris Umbra)

They are the main characters, try not to get distracted by other dramas ;)

Events/Deaths: Blog here

Edited at January 1, 2022 09:53 AM by Nez.ity
We didnt do this yesterday || Zi.ty and TenJanuary 1, 2022 09:52 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

( les Rôdeurs Rapides): We don't talk about this pack, they live in the dark, while the leaves are their shadows, with leaning trees grinning from the side. This pack can easily be mistaken for its darker ways, but don't be careless and narrow-minded, they pride themselves on their individual skills. They each of their own holding their own.

Alpha Female
Dead - 25 - Dead

Alpha Male
Aonich- 23 -Nez.ity

Lead Hunter

Lead warrior

Betas

Deltas

Sentinels
Normal Ranks

Warriors

Hunters

Medic

Medic's Apprentince

Juveniles ( Sweet 16-18)

Pups ( Just born-15 years old)

Elders

les Canines d'Argent): This pack is known to be the pack of romance, their fields are perfect for Full moon soulmates. They drag about having successful pairings and each year new pups are brought into the pack. With their rolling hills, it's much harder to hunt bigger prey so only the stealthiest can only go on hunts. They are SUPER STRICT on outside romance.

Alpha Female
??-

Alpha Male
Akakios( Kios)-20-Ten

Lead Hunter

Second Lead hunter

Betas

Deltas

Sentinels
Normal Ranks

Warriors

Hunters

Medic

Medic's Apprentince

Juveniles ( Sweet 16-18)

Pups ( Just born-15 years old)

Elders

Edited at January 1, 2022 10:10 AM by Nez.ity
We didnt do this yesterday || Zi.ty and TenJanuary 1, 2022 09:56 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

(I stole your stuff Ten >=))
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Traditions/Lore

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

The Stars
They are said to be the spirits of those that have passed away. They are sacred and highly respected. To utter it with negativity is thought to be highly disrespected and looked down upon.

Full Moon Soulmate
Every year upon the night of the Harvest Moon, a game begins. The Hunt is a game that every pack has. Males have the opportunity to ask those they desire to be soulmates for life. However, it is easier said than done. The point of the game is to catch the females as they dash through the land. Once caught, the males may ask their question, and even then, the females may agree or reject this offer. Those who are rejected are left to try again the next Harvest Moon.

The Exiled
Those exiled by the leaders are to be chased out of the territory by the pack. They are highly looked down upon, this tradition being evidence of that. Those who have betrayed the pack are given an opportunity to escape and begin a new life. However, there is a catch. Those exiled have a head start before the pack begins their chase. If they make it out without being caught, so be it, but if captured, they are to be punished by the pack. Often, this results in the death of the betrayer.

Spring Solstice
Spring is the season of growth and love, thus, it is always celebrated. A feast is typically created, paired with a large gathering and an assortment of games and celebrations. It is a favourite of many.

The Sacrifice
Packs hunt weekly, not for food, but to sacrifice a meal out of respect for their ancestors. A blood ritual is often done during every full moon. It is a chance for instincts to take over and is said to be empowering.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Map/Territory

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

785-F4923-8-CFD-434-B-BF1-F-3-B22-BF035-ED2.png

[credit goes to Nez.ity for the creation of this map]

To the northwest lies the first pack's land. This area is filled with tall trees and dense foliage, and is much more woodsy compared to the lands surrounding it. This land is easier to hide and hunt in, for it offers shade and because of the thick forest, allows one to remain unseen. Many creatures dwell in these parts, such as deer, moose, warthogs, and small game. Before it stands a grand lake where smaller rivers break off from and flow through the land.

The second pack's territory lies to the northeast. This area is full of prairies and rolling hills. There are less trees and it is more difficult to remain hidden. Foliage is scarce, though the grasses stand tall there. Since it is more difficult to hunt, this pack is more skilled in taking down prey. They need to be stealthier and use more teamwork in order to ambush their prey. These lands have cattle, elk, and rabbit in their vicinity, and are settled alongside a part of the lake.

Hunters are more commonly seen in the prairies because there is more open land to see.

To the far west and south lie mountains and meadows, though many don't venture there commonly. It is said to be dangerous area.

We didnt do this yesterday || Zi.ty and TenJanuary 1, 2022 10:11 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay I'm on my tablet so I'll add in my sides and yours when I get my hands on a computer
We didnt do this yesterday || Zi.ty and TenJanuary 7, 2022 06:01 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll try to get a response out sometime this week
We didnt do this yesterday || Zi.ty and TenJanuary 8, 2022 09:40 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Why did I just see this now. My bad. I am here now though!
We didnt do this yesterday || Zi.ty and TenJanuary 9, 2022 04:41 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us