Wolf Play : Lotus x Pera 1x1
Chatbox
 Urux
04:30:51 Urox
Ecifircas
I love Halloween, but it's not a very big thing here. Though i am going to a friend's party at the end of the month
 The Pumpkin King
04:26:13 
Urux, it's my Halloween username every year because I'm not creative enough for username-based puns.

'Sacrifice' was runner up, though. 🎃
 Arachne
04:24:58 Ara/Kat
something going on with event quests?
 Urux
04:24:42 Urox
Ecirfircas
I was sitting here like who if Pumpkin King in my PMs lmao
 The Pumpkin King
04:21:32 
So happy about this event. :')
 MLadySkylar
04:01:32 P'Sky
Anyone else glitching>>
 distant-screams
03:45:52 katy | beetle
Fei,
ah i feel that, i've got the squirrel quest right now.

emmet,
lol alright xD good luck!
 Continental Wolves
03:45:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
After I dump these 5.5k moves into forest ill try out the elephants
 distant-screams
03:43:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
oh my wolves do fine against all the normal enemies lol. it's just eve's and elephants that take out the whole squad xD
 Feiella
03:43:11 Fei the writer
distant
Not what I was expecting. I was looking for squirrels
 Continental Wolves
03:42:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
Its nice going through more than half a level fighting things like brown bears / mountain lions / bobcats and barely even using 1 health potion
 distant-screams
03:39:15 katy | beetle
lucky, i haven't seen a bigfoot in ages.
 Feiella
03:38:32 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Big Foot.

fucking hell. I literally took one step
 distant-screams
03:36:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
my team has 3/6 ghostface babies, no HW's though. i think the only HW i have on my team right now is my mela/FB girl.

you should definitely see though! if they can take down eve, i'd say they have a pretty good chance against some elephants.
 Continental Wolves
03:35:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
My team is made of 6 HW DH ghostface pups, half tempted to explore in jungle to see how they fair against 1-2 elephants
 Moonbane
03:34:07 
I hope you're all having a fantastic day.
 distant-screams
03:33:19 katy | beetle
oo nice, emmet. my explore team could never lmao
 Continental Wolves
03:32:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Also just made like 600 mush in one explore trip :D
 Continental Wolves
03:30:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Killed 2 eves in a row with no damage to my explore team
 Drunken seas
03:30:24 Pera
-WP Click- Help would be appreciated :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -4
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Lotus x Pera 1x1September 22, 2024 12:22 AM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Please don't post here unless your name is in the title!
Lotus x Pera 1x1September 23, 2024 04:58 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character Sheet
Character name: Koda Thomas Lancaster
nickname: KK, K-dog
name meaning: Friend, or friendship
sexual orientation: Homosexual
Birthdate: May 15th
place of birth: Stillwater, Minnesota
Species: Werewolf
Appearance:
Hair: Light Brown with dark brown lowlights
Hair type: Wavy
Eyes: Caramel brown
body type: Slender
Personality:
Temperament: Neutral
Likes/Dislikes:
likes: Cuddles, strawberries, playing soccer with his brother, watching true crime
Dislikes: Pickles, the color yellow, slug bugs, football, chocolate
Relations:
Parents: Kayce(50) and Lewis(53) Lancaster
Siblings: Joshua Lancaster(35)
Crush: Unknown
Friends: Unknown
Kids: None
Misc:
greatest fear: Losing his family in a fire
greatest flaw: Jealousy
What would they kill for: Family
what would they die for: Family
Goals: To become head of the pack one day
Special skills: Great combat skills, and great manipulation skills
Bad at: Sewing
Pet peeves: People chewing with their mouths open
Other: Has yet to find a mate or go into his first heat
Lotus x Pera 1x1September 27, 2024 05:24 PM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry it took so long, do you want to start?)
Name:
Calix Stone
-
Nickname:
N/A
-
-
Sex:
Male
-
Sexuality:
Homosexual
-
Species:
Werewolf
-
Alpha heir
-
Personality:
Calix is quite a distant figure, although he tries to interact with the pack he will some day lead, he just prefers to be alone. Calix is often described as a 'loner', and 'dark'. Calix is both introspective and brooding but also fiercely independent. Calix often struggles with his role as heir and his sexuality, as his pack is highly influenced by the traditional rules, and dosent allow it. Under his hard and menacing exterior, Calix is quite a compassionate man. This dark and distant werewolf is prone to moments of melancholy. Calix is
-
Appearance:
Calix is a striking young man, with a shock of unruly jet-black hair that often falls over his stunning brooding amber eyes. Calix is very pale, to the point where you can see his blue veins through his skin. Calix has hooded amber eye (mentioned above) with sharp features that give him a dark violent look. Calix has black hard-angled eyebrows. The werewolf has silvery scars that decorate his body thanks to his fathers 'lessons' on how to toughen up.
Calix's werewolf form is pitch-black with amber eyes, long claws that look like they are polished with oil, he has one feature that lets you tell him apart from his father (in werewolf form) this is a small snip of white on his bottom jaw.
-
Goals:
  1. Calix wants to over throw the traditional pack rules and enforce a new way of ruling.
  2. Calix wishes to overthrow his father
  3. To protect those who cannot protect themselves
-
Views:
Calix hates seeing people that can't defend themselves, something his father caused with his abusive way of ruling through fear.
-

Edited at September 27, 2024 06:29 PM by Drunken seas
Lotus x Pera 1x1September 28, 2024 11:43 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You're fine!! No worries at all :)) I don't mind starting off^^
~~~
Koda padded through the forest, the warm breeze ruffling through his pelt. He held his tail high and it waved as he pranced through the timber, attempting to get to his pack meeting grounds since his father had informed him a few days in advance about the meeting and about how it was going to be more serious than their past ones and that every packmate needed to attend this. That fact alone made Koda worry considering usually for the pack meetings it's just the higher-ups and the warriors, but this time every member was a part of it, making him suspicious.
Koda halted himself and let out a long, loud howl. Trying to locate the general location of his packmates, he received a distance howl back. After a few minutes, Koda perked his ears and started in that direction so he could get there at a decent time. After arriving at a forest clearing with many wolves gathered around, one big wolf stood in the middle, looking at Koda as he approached. Koda's heart thumped against his chest and he let his pheromones slip.
"Koda. You've made it, take a seat by your mother so we can get started," his father's low voice drawing the omega out of his thoughts.
"Okay, what's going on?" Koda asked nervously, he looked around with curious eyes but everyone else looked just as curious as he did.
Koda's father shook his head and flicked his tail. The omega sighed and took his seat next to his mother, he watched as everyone got settled and his father finally started talking. His voice deep, and bone-shaking to Koda, he watched his father closely. Listening to every word that was coming out, trying to figure out what was actually going on.
"So as you all know, our prey source has been running quite low, and we are losing resources pretty fast. By next winter, we won't have anything. This is why I've decided that we would unify with one of the strongest packs in our neighboring area. I've already spoken with the alphas of the pack, and we have decided we will be moving our pack to theirs in about a week's time, so I want everyone to pitch in on gathering what we have here so far and helping move it over to this new territory, Koda, I have told this pack about you, you will be meeting this pack as a mate option for their eldest alpha."
"What? I'm what?" Koda gasped, widening his eyes and shaking his head.
"I'm not going to be anyone's mate!" he growled and flattened his ears. The small wolf is seemingly ready to fight his father on this.
"You aren't. You are just an option since you are my son and the only omega out of your siblings," Koda's father said emotionlessly. Koda rolled his eyes and got up from his sitting position only to pad away, rage littering each step he took until he broke out into a run.
Koda raced through his pack's territory until he was no longer in it. He ran as far as he could from the pack's area. The little omega unknowingly ran into another's territory, he stopped near a creek and panted. The latter looked around cautiously before lapping up some water, his scent filled the forestry surrounding him. He lay down beside the creek and huffed in frustration as his father's words ran circles in his mind.
Lotus x Pera 1x1September 29, 2024 02:49 PM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Calix Stone
-
The crunching of grass and leaves soon turned to the slap of stone under Calix's paws, letting the alpha heir that he arrived at his special getaway. He werewolf padded and weaved with remarkable agility through the stone cave, soon dumping him in a large underground cavern, a lake of calm water that flowed aqua in the luminous light. Calix made a toothy smile at the sight and looked down, his gaze catching on some of the eyeless fish in here, unbothered in trying to hunt them. The pack already had heaps of food, and none of the higher ranked wolves would accept this from him anyway.
The heir lowered his head to the water, looking at his reflections eyes, in the bioluminescent light, they looked something close to brown or hazel. Calix shook his head, he needed to enjoy this time away from his father while he could, the werewolf stood to his full height and pushed off the ground with his back legs, tipping him into the water. Calix knew that there were many dark creatures in this water, but he didn't worry, he was one of them.
-
After a hour and a half, Calix crawled from the cave, dripping wet, his fur stuck to his sides and water gushing from his pelt.
Soon Calix arrived at the pack den, his gold eyes scanning the place for his father before turning left and burying himself in his own den, changing forms and quickly pulling on some pants and a shirt, quick drying his hair with a piece of fabric.
Later that night, Calix sat at a table, a big one, his father at the head of the table and the place where his mother would be, infront of him, empty. Calix sighed, looking around, all the higher ranked pack members were here.
"What's going on?" Usually dinner was just the awkward him and his father, "it will be discussed after dinner" he said, looking down at his son.
The disappointment in his eyes made Calix's cheeks heat in slight embarrassment, then regret. Why did he let his father do this to him? Calix quietly shook his head and went back to eating his meal.
Lotus x Pera 1x1September 29, 2024 06:55 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
After a good few hours of Koda pouting and arguing with himself he went back to his territory. As he entered, packmates looked towards him, many greeting him and others paid no attention to him. Alpha's turned their heads, smelling the omega's sweet, flourish scent coming off of the sullen omega. Koda flicked his tail and looked around, his caramel-brown eyes scanning the familiar area, looking for his mother. Catching a sight of her near the pup den he padded over hurriedly, he was always a mama's boy, and considering how cold his father was to him, he always preferred going to his mother with his issues or concerns.
Koda's father despised the fact that his son was an omega. He wanted his children to be Alphas so they had a chance to become leaders after he was no longer, Joshua, Koda's brother was the current heir to their pack's leader. Koda felt a little discouraged by his father's treatment towards him, he wanted to make his father proud, but he knew his father only saw him as a weak, little omega, good for nothing but being a pon to his game. Koda slowly approached his mother and greeted her with a gentle head bump.
"Hi, sweety. Are you doing alright?" His mother's soft tone rang in his ears, and he felt his nervousness begin to fade.
"I'm nervous about moving packs, what if they hate us? I don't like that Dad used me as leverage, it feels like I don't mean that much to him," Koda whined looking at his mother who was already peering at him lovingly.
"Oh, honey. You know your father loves you very much, this is just something that has to happen for our pack to thrive. Right now, we are struggling with our prey numbers dropping, they won't hate us, we have done nothing for them to hate us," his mother reassured. The omega's heart ached when he heard his mother's words.
"When are we moving again?" Koda questioned, more to himself than his mother but the she-wolf heard him, despite his quiet tone.
"In three days. I need you to please get everything gathered in the den, I have to talk to your father so I will meet you there to help you," his mother replied as she licked the fuzzy fur on Koda's head.
Koda sighed deeply but nodded his head. He wondered what pack they were unifying with, he hoped that whatever pack it was, he wouldn't have to marry anyone. He hoped that he could be as free as he was now, but he highly doubted it. Koda began to make his way to the den to gather everything together as his mother asked of him, his worry growing with each step he took, and by the time he got to the den, his scent was nearly twice as strong as it once was. Unmated alpha's turned their heads towards his direction, but the omega was already inside the den. Koda shifted back human, rummaging through his clothes he pulled some on and began packing things up. His fluffy brown hair was a tangled mess, his face contorted into a nasty scowl as he thought to himself about the future and how much things were going to change.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us