11:02:08 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-Click-

how does this look so far?
 distant-lands
11:02:06 katy | beetle
hey techno!
 Nevermore.
11:01:52 Never/Nev
It means you can breed them again in the same year/season. Year for females and season for males
 ZEFHYR
11:01:09 
what does 'reset breeding count' do exactly?
 Continental Wolves
11:00:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I broke my ipad today e,e
 ZEFHYR
10:58:32 
oooo that is cool! thanks
 Nevermore.
10:57:17 Never/Nev
Technition!

How was work?
 starmutt
10:56:34 marsh | they/it
@Apothecary
does the trash include jasmines xD
 technoblade
10:55:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy :D
 Salom_
10:54:40 Sal, Salmon
There's also some pretty cheap dyes on the market today
 Apothecary
10:54:18 Medicinally Autistic
I dump my trash in the falls after exploring.
 Salom_
10:52:52 Sal, Salmon
Zefhyr
It means you can breed them again. So for example a female can breed once a year. If you have already bred them that year, you can use a jasmine to breed them a second time
 distant-lands
10:52:32 katy | beetle
Zephyr,
if you've already bred your female once this year, you can use a jasmine to reset their breeding count so they can breed again.
 ZEFHYR
10:51:46 
what does 'reset breeding count' do exactly?
 distant-lands
10:51:35 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 ZEFHYR
10:49:30 
is anyone doing the Leaf game right now?
 ZEFHYR
10:48:19 
what does the jasmine do?
 Arachne
10:46:17 Ara/Kat
holy shit the falls
 TKO
10:45:37 
jasmine in hidden falls

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   10 

The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsJune 6, 2024 05:27 AM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Roleplayers
The Discussion Thread will be posted on Sunday.
If you don't show up I will assume you don't want to participate in the RP anymore!
(PM me beforehand if you seriously cannot participate in the RP anymore. If you're late to the discussion, I'll understand legitimate reasons. I'm not that cruel, LOL!)
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 29, 2024 03:59 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Beginning...Or The End?

Welcome, welcome!
The Plot:
There was once one pack, named ElementPack. Over generations, the wolves of the forest got bored. So the descendants of Dakota, ElementPack's Alpha Female, left on their ways to create fresh, new packs. Then FirePack, LakePack, WindPack, and EarthPack were born, all labeled after Dakota's four daughters: Fire, Lake, Wind, and Earth. The packs began steadily, but then their lives turned upside down. Starvation. Thirst. Overheating. Freezing. Every last wolf on the earth disappeared. After centuries, the population grew back, fiercer than ever. Battles were normal; bloodshed was common.
Suddenly an earthquake bigger than one thousand earthquakes rebuked the land, causing grief and fear to every wolf. But every wolf knows, deep in their hearts: That this was not a normal earthquake. It was the peak of a hundred, horrible years of death--so how do they stop it from eating up the wolves' precious, well-protected, loved earth? Venture into the ravine. But that's easier said than done. Each pack sends four wolves to unite and explore their options--leave their territory, or die with it? While the explorers uncover deadly mysteries and buried secrets, the wolves left in the packs face greater dangers every day: Demons. Somehow demons have entered their world--some bad, and some good. How will each pack survive? Most importantly..
Is this the beginning...or the end?

Edited at May 31, 2024 06:07 AM by AutumnFire Pack
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 29, 2024 07:30 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Pack Ranks!~

~In order from greatest to least~

Alphas

Alphas are the protectors and leaders of the pack. They lead you with honour, nobility, and faith. The Alpha Female is the alpha that's usually in charge of everything--speeches, ceremonies, rituals, or even correcting behaviour. The Alpha Male can do whatever his mate can do; they are equals. He tends to guide the Alpha Female in the right direction or assist her when she needs aid. If the Alpha Male's mate dies, then he becomes the leader of the pack and may choose if he wants another mate or not. This goes with the Alpha Female, too. The Alpha Female may have pups, but the Alpha Male has to step up and be the leader until his mate recovers.

Zetas

Zetas are the second in charge. They are the wisest wolves in the pack. There are only two Zetas--Zeta Female and Zeta Male. Zetas are chosen by a ritual which is conducted by the Alphas to see which wolf is wisest. Zetas--who are originally Betas--go through a series of tests to see which two wolves who are the opposite genders are the smartest. They must be soulmates.
Zetas can have pups.

Betas

Think of Betas as officers. They correct inappropriate or unacceptable behaviour of any kind if the Zetas haven't gone to it first. In a pack, there is a minimum of two Betas and a maximum of five Betas.
Betas can have pups, as long as it doesn't affect their priorities.

Medic

Medics, also known as Healers, are highly respected because they heal the wounded. They are the only ones who can boldly tell the Zetas and Alphas what's best for them or the pack without getting scolded for it.
It is forbidden for Medics to have pups.

Mediator

The Mediator is also respected, for they mediate reckless and silly arguments. If the situation isn't big, why bring every little thing to the Alphas or Zetas when they're too busy to deal with it?
Mediators can have pups.

Hunting Party

A Hunting Party is a group of wolves that hunt for the pack. They feed the hungry, not the lazy. A Hunting Party consists of around six or seven wolves at a minimum. They have a Chief wolf that gives the order to attack and arranges when and where the big game is going to be.
Hunting Party members can have pups but must return to their duties afterward.

Packmates (Omegas)

Pack members make up a pack. They are really useful because they listen to orders and don't take snarky comments to heart if the order is just strictly said. Packmates are like your kin--you are their siblings. A pack is like a family.
Packmates are encouraged to have pups for the future of the pack.

Apprentices

Apprentices are wolves that start to be mentored by their mentor at the age of one. They learn what pack life is about--if they don't like it, the door is open for them to leave. They end their training by the age of three to four--depending on the occasion. (Ex, If the Apprentice did not fulfil all of their obligations, then they have to do another year of training or until they seem to be ready to be promoted to a pack member)

Elders

Elders are elders. An Elder is considered 14-15 years old and above, again, depending on what they did as a role in the pack. If they did something great for the pack, then they'd get an early retirement. If they did what they were supposed to at a minimum, then they get a longer retirement. The Elders love to tell stories! And only they can insult their leader, as long as it's jokingly or grumpily.

Pups

Pups are just pups.
Pups leave the Medic's den at the age of one to become an Apprentice.

Edited at May 30, 2024 07:52 PM by AutumnFire Pack
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 29, 2024 08:09 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Map/Layout~

Because I'm the type of person who writes better with visuals to help me, for those who are like me too, here you are!
2024-05-29-0cv-Kleki.png

~FirePack~

Leaders: AutumnFire Pack (Autumn, F), Spider (Leotingro, M)

Zetas: Boeing (Fenrys, M) SwiftfireClan (Spirit, F)

Betas: Sapphire (Halo, F)

Medic: Greywing (Leif, F)

Mediator: OPEN

Hunting Party's Chief Wolf: Appalachian Entity (Carnival, M)

Hunting Party: SwiftfireClan (Wander, F)

Packmates: Kai (Feather, M)

Apprentices: OPEN

Elders: OPEN

Pups: OPEN

2024-05-29-0d9-Kleki.png

~LakePack~

Leaders: Bobcat (Nightingale, F) Bison Peak (Buck Eye, M)

Zetas: OPEN

Betas: DawnPack (Akiya, F)

Medic: Moonnightshade (Chesnut, F)

Hunting Party's Chief Wolf: Moonnightshade (Kasha, F)

Hunting Party: OPEN

Packmates: OPEN

2024-05-29-0qg-Kleki.png

~EarthPack~

Leaders: Mother (Agnar, M) Spellbound (Lunella, F)

Zetas: AutumnFire Pack (Sunflower, F) Male=OPEN

Betas: AutumnFire Pack (Delilah, F)

Medic: OPEN

Hunting Party's Chief Wolf: OPEN

2024-05-29-0qs-Kleki.png

~WindPack~

Leaders: DawnPack (Australia, M) Female=OPEN

Zetas: OPEN

Betas: OPEN

Apprentices: SwiftfireClan (Phoenix, F)

Now, the superior of all packs:
2024-05-29-0r2-Kleki.png

~ElementPack~

Leaders: AutumnFire Pack (Azynth, F) Male=CLOSED.

Zetas: Sapphire, (Raven, F) Male=OPEN.

Betas: OPEN

Between all pack boundaries:
2024-05-29-0ra-Kleki.png
So, ElementPack is the superior of all packs because they started the other packs. When speaking to the high-ranked wolves (Hunting Party until Medic are called "Ma'am" or "Sir". Zetas are called "Highness" and Alphas are called "Majesty".) certain rituals like in brackets are required.
Fun Fact about EarthPack:
The wolves there sleep in a large underground cave, and they store their supplies and such there. All of the dens/shelters and materials that a normal wolf would use and survive with that they normally have up above the Earth's surface are hidden secretly below it, here. This makes for a great escape in case of trouble. No wolves will understand the weird holes in the ground and punctured earth--unless you're smart enough.
Fun Fact about FirePack:
The wolves there believe in the practice of fire magic. They do not know how to use it, but they believe that a wolf can master the art of the flames. Some say that the first leader of FirePack, Firefly (Fire, for short) practiced these arts herself. The scrolls even mention that she went insane and started the Weather War--and some believe this to be true.
Fun Fact bout LakePack:
The wolves in LakePack actually live in little islands in the centre of their lake, believe it or not. The other small islands are used for many other purposes, one of them being medical supplies.
Fun Fact about WindPack:
WindPack wolves, on a long journey, take shelter in their abandoned wooden windmill. No, the windmill doesn't work, so it creates a great space for critters to escape the weather and probably get caught and eaten. If wolves need a break, they come here. It's like their little sanctuary.
About NPCs:
NPCs will be played by any person's character that's in the area. I don't expect you to play them--I will just be glad someone stood up to the plate and played them. I consider NPCs as Non-Playable Characters. I assume these are characters nobody wants to play, and therefore are not played.
While playing an NPC, backstories and such are allowed, just don't go into deep detail, and then you'll be fine. If you have too much detail it'll sound like you have more than four characters, which is the max, and that won't be allowed. While playing an NPC, just give a brief description before playing it, so that Roleplayers know what to base their facts off of. Also include their personality, so that Roleplayers know that that wolf is not just being sassy (Sassy is just an example) for no reason.

Edited at June 9, 2024 12:49 PM by AutumnFire Pack
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 29, 2024 08:53 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is this open yet?
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 06:40 AM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

Appalachian Entity said:
Is this open yet?

It's a work in progress, for I still need to add rules. But if you'd like a spot, sure! Just let me get the sign-up sheets ready.
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 06:54 AM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Rules~

~You are expected to follow the rules~

1. Follow the Roleplay rules already created by Eve (Sixbears).
2. You can play no more than four characters, and not all of them are going to be an Explorer or one role in particular. Please give people a chance to pick what they want first, then I'll let players have two wolves of the same role.
3. LGBTQ is allowed. No discrimination!
4. Don't be a bad sport if you're sign-up sheet is declined. Those always suck! :(
5. Sign-up sheets for one or more roles in one pack are permitted.
6. Please be active. Two or more posts a week, or you'll have me knocking on your front door with the question: "Are you still here? If not, we'll have to kill off your character, sorry!"
7. I have this thing where my mind buzzes if the Forum posts are not 'clean'. Just write, for example, @AutumnFire Pack.
8. Don't hate the player for their character. If you're having just a silly argument, take it to your PMs or anywhere else besides the Forums. (Arguments between characters are allowed, though)
9. If the sign-up sheet is a work-in-progress (WIP), mark it as that so that I know if it's done or not.
10. Only you can enter your sign-up sheet. No one else can do it unless it's their character.
11. If you have read Eve's rules, put ♡♡ them underneath your sign-up sheet.
12. If you have read my rules, put "Done+♡!" on it. Thank you.

Edited at May 30, 2024 08:12 PM by AutumnFire Pack
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 07:00 AM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Sign-Up Sheet~

Name:
Name Pronunciation (If needed):
Pronouns:
Backstory:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Relationships (Mates):
Relationships (Friends):
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affiliations:
Other:
♡♡
Done+♡!

Edited at May 30, 2024 08:17 PM by AutumnFire Pack
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 07:06 AM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sign-ups end on Sunday next week!

Edited at May 30, 2024 08:21 PM by AutumnFire Pack
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 07:09 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Wander
-
-
-
Pronouns: She/her
-
Backstory: Check my blogs
-
Sexuality: Straight
-
Personality:
There is a White Wolf and a Black Wolf. The Black Wolf inside us is filled with fear, anger, envy, jealousy, greed, and arrogance. The White Wolf is filled with peace, love, hope, courage, humility, compassion, and faith. They battle constantly.
-
Relationships (Mates): (None, open)
-
Relationships (Friends): (Open)
-
Appearance: Wander is a black wolf with a long, white stripe that goes from her muzzle, down her side, all the way to her tail tip. Her back left leg is white, also her ears, muzzle, and tail tip. Her underside is a dark grey, along with the res of her paws. Her eyes are a deep violet and her nose is pink-black. Her left eye is clouded and scarred over, and her body is covered in more scars. Her legs are tall and are black with dark gray splotches.
-
Strengths: Running || Shadows || Fighting
-
Weaknesses: Doubt || Swimming || The sun
-
Affiliations: (Open)
-
Other: Firepack Hunting Party
-
Which wolves will be sent? Hunting party, packmates, apprentices, betas, or a mix?
-
♡♡
Done+♡!
-

Edited at May 30, 2024 12:48 PM by SwiftfireClan

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us