That Grape Guy
10:17:35 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
ohh Bjake that's great
 BJake
10:17:13 Don't call me BJ.
Ey, Ima get 90$ for a YCH I made todayyy
 That Grape Guy
10:17:09 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I think I'm gonna do 1 round of Wolf party and see if I can get a decent female wolf
 Arachne
10:14:24 Ara/Kat
Malcuth
i say brown scale !! they deserve more recognition honestly
 That Grape Guy
10:14:04 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

should I breed him to my Alpha female or to one my other females?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:04 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
"Through battle's blaze, we soar."
Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Rules
Post Three - Plot
Post Four - Sign Up Form
Post Five - Roles
Post Six - Extra Details
Post Seven - Threads & Links
Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:06 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
"Embrace the wisdom of sacrifice."
Rules
1. You're expected to follow all of Eve's already made rules. If you have not seen them already; ▹ Click Me!
2. You may play 2 characters at most, but they need to be varied.
3. Reservations will last a mere 24 hours. I can do extensions as well, but you need a good reason and you need to PM me.
4. Don't be petty when your character sheet is declined, we have standards here and you didn't meet them. A mod will be called to deal with you if you don't cut it out quickly.
5. I expect 400+ for word count when we begin posting in the RP Thread. Character sheets don't count towards this word count set. I'm expecting literate roleplayers, this means more than a paragraph and a good understanding of English. I don't care if you use fancy words or not, it can be lazy writing. You can even dip down to 300 words, you just need to give people something to work with. I can explain more in PMs, this is too long already ^^"
6. I do not mark roles as full in brackets if there is only a reservation, when the character sheet is completed that's when it'll be marked as full. Pay attention to this, as I do not want people trying to claim a role when a reservation is clearly there.
7. I expect active players. At least three posts a week, hopefully more. I'm find with small breaks or needing to slow down on posts for personal reasons, don't worry about it. We can work it out
8. Please do not quote another members posts. It makes the forum messy and I prefer to just "@___"
9. You must reserve your own spot. Nobody else can do it for you. Don't come asking for your friend to reserve a spot just because they haven't joined yet or didn't log on today.
10. LGBTQ+ is welcome here. I will throw hands with anyone who doesn't like this ❤
11. Please include the words "Woods" or "Trap" in your 'Other' section so that I know you've read the rules.
12. Mark things as a WIP so that I know it's a WIP. If your character sheet is done, go ahead and PM me so I can check it out.
13. These rules will/can be edited at any given time. Keep yourself updated.

Edited at May 19, 2024 08:11 PM by Salem
Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:10 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
"In battle's embrace, we thrive."
Plot
In the hallowed halls of Valhalla, the Einherjar—warriors who have died valiantly in battle—find themselves granted a second life. Brought to this warrior's paradise by the Valkyries, they are destined for an eternal cycle of quests, training, and battles, preparing for the final conflict at Ragnarök. Each Einherjar is paired with a Valkyrie, a fierce and skilled guide tasked with aiding and training their chosen warrior. Together, they embark on a series of quests that grow progressively more challenging, pushing both their combat skills and strategic thinking to the limit.

These quests are not only tests of strength but also of wisdom, teamwork, and resilience. As they progress, the quests become more complex and demanding, often requiring the formation of teams. These teams must work in harmony, blending the unique skills of each Einherjar and Valkyrie pair to overcome formidable foes and intricate challenges. The bonds formed in these battles are deep and enduring, as the warriors and Valkyries learn to trust and rely on one another.

Beyond the main quests, there are numerous side quests that offer opportunities for growth, exploration, and personal development. These side quests can involve anything from hunting mythical creatures and retrieving ancient artifacts to solving mysteries that unravel the deeper lore of Valhalla and its inhabitants. Each side quest provides valuable experience and rewards, further preparing the Einherjar for their ultimate purpose.

However, this cycle of quests is not without peril. The Einherjar face the constant threat of true death in their battles, and the Valkyries must use all their prowess to protect their charges. The looming prophecy of Ragnarök casts a shadow over their endeavors, reminding them that their preparation has a dire purpose.

Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:13 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
"Valor knows no bounds."
▹ Name (Full)
▹ Name Pronounciation
▹ Nickname(s)
▹ Sexuality*
▹ Gender
▹ Pronouns
▹ Role
▹ Appearance
▹ Personality Traits
▹ Strengths
▹ Weaknesses
▹ Affiliations
▹ Other
If you see * it means optional. All or nothing.
Role is to tell me if you're a valkyrie, or einherjar.
Put unique things related to your character(s) for the weaknesses and strengths.
Do not make your character a sunshine or shadow character, it's super boring and incredibly unfun. Keep it balanced ♥︎
Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
"Valhalla, where warriors find eternal glory."
Roles
Valkyries
Yrsa Kára Eir | F | Played by Salem
Liv Valen Hjerta | F | Played by The Tea Drinkers (Page 2)
-
-
-
Einherjar
Strygga Eho Sigrith | F | Played by Acerbus (Page 2)
Ryoko Rushifā Pisca | X | Played by Nochnoy (Page 2)
-
-
-

Edited at May 20, 2024 06:44 PM by Salem
Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:29 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
"Fear not the end, for in the chaos lies rebirth."
Extra Details
Valkyries - Valkyries are often depicted as ethereal and beautiful warrior-maidens, radiating an aura of strength and grace. They are tall and slender, with flowing hair that gleams like spun gold or shimmering silver. Their eyes are sharp and piercing, reflecting both wisdom and fierceness. Adorned in armor of shining silver or gleaming gold, they exude an otherworldly beauty that commands respect and awe.
Valkyries are divine beings in Norse mythology, serving as powerful agents of fate and guardians of the slain. They are tasked with selecting fallen warriors from the battlefield and guiding their souls to Valhalla, the hall of the slain, where they prepare for Ragnarök, the final battle of the gods. Valkyries are revered for their bravery, wisdom, and skill in battle, embodying the ideals of honor, courage, and loyalty. Some depictions of Valkyries include them riding on magnificent steeds, often winged horses such as Sleipnir, Odin's eight-legged horse. These steeds are swift and majestic, carrying the Valkyries through the skies as they journey between the mortal realm and the realms of the gods. In addition to their steeds, Valkyries may also be accompanied by other creatures of the Norse mythological pantheon, such as ravens or wolves, which serve as messengers and companions. Among their potential powers are flight, allowing them to soar through the skies on winged steeds; enhanced combat skills, enabling them to excel in various forms of warfare; healing abilities, capable of tending to the wounded and restoring vitality to the fallen; divine sight, granting them keen perception and insight into the workings of fate; shapeshifting, allowing them to assume different forms to fulfill their tasks; and control over spirits, enabling them to guide the souls of the fallen to their rightful place in the afterlife.

Einherjar - Einherjar are often depicted as imposing and battle-hardened warriors, bearing the scars of countless conflicts and the weight of their heroic deeds. They are tall and muscular, with weathered features and steely-eyed gazes that betray their martial prowess. Clad in armor of gleaming steel or bronze, they carry themselves with an aura of strength and determination, ready to face any challenge that comes their way. Einherjar are the honored spirits of warriors who have died valiantly in battle, chosen by the Valkyries to dwell in Valhalla, the hall of the slain. In Norse mythology, they are revered as the elite warriors of Odin, the chief god of the Norse pantheon, and are destined to fight alongside the gods in the final battle at Ragnarök. Einherjar spend their days in Valhalla engaged in feasting, training, and revelry, preparing themselves for the apocalyptic conflict that will determine the fate of the cosmos. Einherjar are often depicted as having companions or animal allies that accompany them in Valhalla. These companions can take various forms, ranging from fierce wolves or ravens to loyal hunting hounds or mythical creatures such as dragons or griffins. These pets serve as both companions and guardians, providing companionship and protection to the warriors as they prepare for their ultimate purpose.

Valhalla - Valhalla is a majestic hall located in Asgard, the realm of the Norse gods, built to serve as the final resting place for fallen warriors who died heroically in battle. It is a place of honor, feasting, and eternal glory, where the bravest of warriors are welcomed into the company of the gods and prepare for the ultimate battle at Ragnarök. Valhalla was built by the gods themselves, led by Odin, the chief god of the Norse pantheon. It is said to be a magnificent hall of towering spires and gleaming halls, constructed with the finest materials and craftsmanship of the divine realm. The inhabitants of Valhalla are the Einherjar, the honored spirits of warriors who have died valiantly in battle. These elite warriors are chosen by the Valkyries and brought to Valhalla, where they spend their days engaged in feasting, training, and revelry, preparing themselves for the final conflict at Ragnarök. At the heart of Valhalla is the Great Hall, where the Einherjar gather for feasts and celebrations. It is a vast chamber with towering ceilings and long tables laden with food and drink, where the warriors dine and regale each other with tales of valor. Surrounding the Great Hall are extensive training grounds, where the Einherjar hone their combat skills and prepare for battle. These grounds include areas for sparring, archery practice, and mock battles, as well as facilities for physical conditioning and weapons training. Throughout Valhalla are private chambers where the Einherjar rest and recuperate between battles. These chambers are simple yet comfortable, furnished with beds, weapons racks, and personal belongings, providing a place for the warriors to retreat and reflect on their past deeds. Near the Great Hall are the quarters of the Valkyries, where these divine maidens reside when they are not guiding the souls of fallen warriors to Valhalla. These quarters are elegant and ethereal, with graceful arches and flowing tapestries, reflecting the otherworldly beauty of the Valkyries themselves. At the head of Valhalla is Odin's throne room, where the Allfather presides over the gatherings of the Einherjar and imparts wisdom to his chosen warriors. This chamber is grand and imposing, with a towering throne of gold and precious gems, surrounded by symbols of divine power and authority.

Some characters may stray from traditional Norse Mythology, such as not all Valkyrie's will have the same eye and hair colour. This is okay, this is an RP and we can bend a few things.

Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:30 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
▹ RP Thread
Check here when you're told that a thread was made ♥︎

Edited at May 22, 2024 05:34 PM by Salem
Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:33 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
and at every tAbLe i'Ll SaVe YoU a SeAt-
resrve valkyrie >:D
Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:36 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@The Tea Drinkers
Reserved!
Valhallas Devotion | Norse Mythology RP | OpenMay 19, 2024 08:36 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award
Fine I will join yet another RP since you twist my arm so much
Reserve an einherjar spot pretty please, will have to do this one tomorrow though [sleepy time soon]

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us