Wolf Play : Under Water | Centaur Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
12:43:36 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
With the current amount of wolves you have you could be on the low end of the board but would need to beef up your pack to get in any of the good spots, and no doubt that you'd probably clime it
 technoblade
12:40:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I have a feeling if I battled for dom I could make it to the LBs pretty quickly.
 Snake The Joker
12:39:14 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 Continental Wolves
12:36:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Mm maybe the G3-G4 ones but Im going to toss the G2's to someone
 Urux
12:35:04 Urox
Stygian :) Hiya
 technoblade
12:35:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

You're gonna flood the market XD

Also I hope you liked the headshot :D
 technoblade
12:34:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian
 Snake The Joker
12:34:36 Snake (he/Him)
hi chat
 Continental Wolves
12:33:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I also just got another SV and an Albino from a different custom so 7 SV's in the last 30 minutes
 Stygian Forest
12:33:39 
Techno
 technoblade
12:32:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Gawd damn that's a lot of SVs.
 technoblade
12:31:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Apples: 105
Mushrooms: 48,035

Time to yeet the apples into the hole with the rest.
 Continental Wolves
12:26:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Just from breeding my SV female a few times today so far i've gotten 6 SV's, 1 DS, 1 Leuc, 1 SV + SB & 1 SV+Leuc
 Klownz
12:26:14 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I feel like what I just said is very confusing XD
 Klownz
12:24:23 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I told one my friends (I'm gonna refer to my friend as Joe here) my favorite music artist is Klowniac and Joe looked them up and said they looked creepy, I looked Joe dead in the eye and replied with What did you expect them to look like

(I don't know Klowniacs pronouns so I'm going with They/them when referring to them)
 technoblade
12:22:56 Lil Techy | Techno
I have made so many apples this month
 Hugs4Bugs
12:20:04 Ed (he/they)
Some old photos of a corvid study I did

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 starmutt
12:16:58 marsh | they/it
for the quest i think you must breed it. so breed your females (maybe get one with brindle) with a male with brindle.
 Continental Wolves
12:16:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Not the defect I wanted but this'll do for now
 The Night Walker
12:15:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Charlie
Breed, buy.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Under Water | Centaur Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 12:05 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Under Water

Off the Andaron Coast a tribe of Centaurs lives within the forest, their history there as long as the trees are tall. Monsoon season along the Andaron Coast and into it's forests have always been on the more extreme side. Always hammering the lands, causing the rivers and tides to swell to the point it seems they'll overflow. However, they never did. Until now.

This particular Monsoon Season has been rough on the Coastal Tribe, a constant fall of water leaving them cold, wet, and many of their crops becoming ruined and rotten from the excessive moisture. Just when they though things couldn't get worse, though, they did. The floods came, first from the river, and eventually from the tides themselves. Burying their lands in inches, sometimes, feet of water, the Centaurs now live in a bog, their homes destroyed and becoming a swampy wasteland.

They know they can travel inland in hopes of becoming free of the water clinging to their legs, but there is no gauruntee the rest of the area isn't swallowed by water. So, they'll have to decide what they will do. Try to create makeshift shelters to get them through until the Monsoon season dies down, or head inland in hopes of finding dry lands they can live in for now. Things only become more dire, though, as opportunistic predators are drawn in by the chaos.

Enjoy!

Edited at May 13, 2024 03:57 AM by Imperial Sands
Under Water | Centaur Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 12:51 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules

1. I understand life comes first, but lets try to prevent this from dying and stay active enough.

2. I'd like to keep it at Max 4 Characters Per Person for Now. Though this is likely to change.

3. If you make a Youngling, they need at least a mother. So anything Equivalent to a Teenager or Younger needs a Biological Parent.

4. Please read the information that I post for the Centaurs. Im going to try and include things so that it answers any questions hopefully. But I'm always open to answering if it's not something I've included.

5. No Perfect Characters, God Modding, Meta Gaming, etc. Won't be Tolerated.

6. A Brief Description is required for Appearance, but you're welcome to use images if you follow all of Eve's and WP's rules for them.

7. Low Semi-Literacy is my Minimum for this Rp. So for Personality I'd like to see a detailed personality, but it can be dot point.

8. Any Breed of Horse, as long as it's a Non-Exitinct Breed, is allowed for the Centaur's Horse Half.

9. Reservations will only last 2 Days. I will allow for 1 Extension of 12 hours, so long as you ask for it before the 2 days expires. Once it fully expires, the spot will be reopened.
Under Water | Centaur Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 01:44 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Coastal Herd
Aka: The Coastal Tribe

Known to be an ancient tribe within the Coastal Forests of Andaron and simply known as the Coastal Herd, or Tribe, the centaurs that live there have an ancient and rich history in the area. Rumored to have been there longer than some of the very trees, the Coastal Tribe has almost created a village amongst the forest. Creating crop fields nearby to the river that flows lazily through the area, and creating various types of housing, though most dwellings are tent like structures made up of thick material similar to hide. There are some thatch-type buildings, but those tend to be used more for any livestock or storage facilities than dwellings.

While Centaurs can easily be mistaken for Herbivores considering their Horse half, but instead they're actually Omnivores. The Coastal Herd's diet is primarily made up of Fish, Game, and Vegetables or Fruits from their Crops. They are completely self sustaining, but they have occasionally traded with other Herd when necessary, but not always. Though they tend to be quite amicable towards other herds in general.

Appearance

Centaurs are obviously Half Horse and Half Human. Their Horse half tends to dictate how tall they are, falling into the average range of however tall that breed tends to be. There is some variation, because one might have a slightly longer torso than others, but it would only be by a couple of inches. Their horse halves can be draft types, normal types, pony types, etc. Which is how they're designated than by whatever breed actually makes up their horse half.

Draft Type Examples: Shire, Clydesdale, Percheron, Fjord, Draughts, Breton, Friesian, Halflinger, Ardennes, etc.
Normal Type Examples: Arabian, Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, Lipizzan, Quarter Horse, Andalusian, Trakehner, MFT, Mustang, Lusitano, Morgan, etc.
Pony Type Examples: Welsh Cob, Connemara, Fell, Dartmoor, Exmoor, Falabella, Camarague, Shetland, etc.

Obviously their Horse Coloration is limited to Realistic Coloring.

For their Human Half, it's pretty simple, though there is some slight variance from normal humans. For one, their ears are always longer and pointier than a human's. Men also tend to have broader, flatter noses, and usually tend to be heavier than females, though not always. They have natural, normal hair and eye colors like humans.

In terms of Clothing, women tend to wear some form of cloth or shirt to cover their chest, whereas men tend to go shirtless. Either may put emphasis in their hair or tails, braiding them, or intertwining beads, feathers, etc. Women especially sometimes wear elegant jewelry like accessories on their horse halves.

Other Important Information

Gestation: 13 Months
It takes longer than a human and horse because of the amount and size of organs, as well as the size and proportions of the offspring. They come out slightly smaller than foals of that horse type's would be. Twins are nonexistent and not possible, it'd kill the mother and infants.

Lifespan: 250+ Years
They are considered Semi-Immortal Beings, with elongated lifespans, but no one knows exactly how long, as few rarely have died of what is considered Old Age.

Age Ranges:
Birth - 1 Year: Infant, Foal, Newborn
1 to 11 Years = Youngling, Foal, Child
12 - 18 = Yearlings, Colt, Filly, Teenager
18+ = Adult, Mare, Stallion, Man, Woman, etc.
Centaurs commonly use terms of both Humans and Horses interchangeably.

Behaviorisms:
- Tend to be Territorial of their Main Camp, but Care little about the rest of the area
- Strictly Monogamous; Marital Bonds are Considered Sacred
- Courting Cannot Begin Officially Until Both are 18
- There is a Vague Hierarchy but Nothing Abhorrent or Super Strict
- Mothers often carry their Infants or Newborns in sling like bags when making long treks or in dangerous areas

The Hierarchy of the Herd

The Coastal Herd is a Larger Herd, and is made up of different families and individuals. The structure of the herd is pretty simple, but rather dynamic in nature.

The Entire Herd is lead by a Chieftan and his Chieftess. This role is chosen by the Herd itself, but they're always the Heads of their Respective Family, basically the Oldest Adults still in their Prime.

From them comes the rest of the Heads of the other Families. Typically a "Family" is a Mated Pair, and their Offspring, though sometimes the Elderly Parents of the Mated Pair are also included. Basically? After the Chieftan and the Chieftess all the Prime Adults are next.

Then the Elders.

Then the Offspring.

The Leaders of the Herd Oversee them all, but they cannot bully the Heads of the other Families. Basically the Chieftan and the Chieftess make decisions for the Overall Herd, but they don't get the Say So over individual members of the families, that is up to the Family's Head.

If one of the Leaders is found overstepping, they'll likely be met with a duel as Centaur Families do not take kindly to another trying to come in and tell them how to handle their own.

Edited at May 13, 2024 02:05 AM by Imperial Sands
Under Water | Centaur Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 02:07 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Coastal Herd

Chieftan:
1. Reserved for Me

Chieftess:

1. PM Me First

The Adults: