Wolf Play : Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Destinations End
10:41:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nux
Oh my goodness. That dog is absolutely adorable
 technoblade
10:41:44 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Salom_
10:38:26 Sal, Salmon
Nux
Oh my gosh, Ranger is so cute!!
 ZEFHYR
10:36:42 
by that, I meant, cute
 That Grape Guy
10:35:03 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
Nux

soo cute
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:34:41 Chat's snack
Thank you ^^
 ZEFHYR
10:33:55 
Ranger is a doll
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:32:13 Chat's snack
-Click-

Ranger
 Continental Wolves
10:32:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey BJake^^
 That Grape Guy
10:27:34 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

retire?
 Salem
10:25:30 Rumi
Support?
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
10:25:10 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@IbukiMiodaKin wrong chat
 That Grape Guy
10:22:01 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

HW hero I'm gonna have to make her a battle/explore wolf
 Serpents
10:18:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I should sleep soon got Long day and weekend
I swear if I cant sleep do to nevers Ill be mad
 That Grape Guy
10:17:35 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
ohh Bjake that's great
 BJake
10:17:13 Don't call me BJ.
Ey, Ima get 90$ for a YCH I made todayyy
 That Grape Guy
10:17:09 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I think I'm gonna do 1 round of Wolf party and see if I can get a decent female wolf
 Arachne
10:14:24 Ara/Kat
Malcuth
i say brown scale !! they deserve more recognition honestly
 That Grape Guy
10:14:04 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

should I breed him to my Alpha female or to one my other females?
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
10:13:58 Lotus
Wolves are pregnant for 85-90 hours right? I can't remember >.<

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 11, 2024 09:49 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Rules
Post Three - Plot
Post Four - Sign Up Form
Post Five - Roles
Post Six - Extra Details
Post Seven - Threads & Links
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 11, 2024 10:00 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1. You're expected to follow Eve's already made rules. You can find them here if you haven't read them yet. ▹ Click Me!
2. Don't be petty when your character sheet is declined, we have standards here and you didn't meet them. A mod will be called to deal with you if you don't cut it out quickly.
3. Reservations will last 24 hours. I will allow extensions depending on what's needed, time varies. PM me for extensions.
4. I do not mark roles as full in brackets if there is only a reservation, when the character sheet is completed that's when it'll be marked as full. Pay attention to this, as I do not want people trying to claim a role when a reservation is clearly there.
5. I expect 400+ for word count when we begin posting in the RP Thread. Character sheets don't count towards this word count set. I'm expecting literate roleplayers, this means more than a paragraph and a good understanding of English. I don't care if you use fancy words or not, it can be lazy writing. You can even dip down to 300 words, you just need to give people something to work with. I can explain more in PMs, this is too long already ^^"
6. LGBTQ+ is welcome here. I will throw hands with anyone who doesn't like this ♥︎
7. I expect active players. At least three posts a week, hopefully more. I'm find with small breaks or needing to slow down on posts for personal reasons, don't worry about it. We can work it out
8. These rules can be added to, subtracted or edited at any time. Pay attention to the rules, always.
9. Include the word 'Crown' or 'Outcast' in the Other section of your sign ups so that I know you read the rules.
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 11, 2024 10:01 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
In a world where the line between human and monster has blurred, the rise of the 'Marked' has ignited a tense struggle for survival and supremacy. For a decade, these anomalies, once ordinary humans, have transformed into creatures of the night—vampires, werewolves, and other chilling entities that revel in chaos and bloodshed.

Enter the Stalkers, a formidable band of hunters who have taken it upon themselves to rid society of the Marked scourge. Acting as modern-day bounty hunters, they track and eliminate these monstrous beings, earning their livelihood from government bounties and private contracts. But as the years have passed, the Marked have grown in power and influence, securing legal recognition and citizenship despite their terrifying nature. Now, the once-legal hunts have become forbidden, leaving the Stalkers seething with anger and resentment.

Amidst this volatile landscape, a chance encounter between a group of Marked and the Stalkers sets the stage for a gripping tale of survival, morality, and betrayal. Will these unlikely adversaries find common ground, or will their clash only deepen the rift between them?

One Marked individual possesses a rare and dangerous ability—the power to 'turn' ordinary humans into Marked themselves. As this talent threatens to upend the fragile balance of power, a transformed human emerges as an unexpected mediator—a peacekeeper caught between loyalty to their newfound kin and a desire to preserve their humanity. But with tensions escalating and alliances shifting, the path to peace may prove more treacherous than anyone could have imagined

Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 11, 2024 10:09 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
▹ Name (Full)
▹ Name Pronounciation
▹ Nickname(s)
▹ Sexuality*
▹ Gender
▹ Pronouns
▹ Languages Spoken*
▹ Native Language*
▹ Appearance
▹ Personality Traits
▹ Abilities
▹ Strengths
▹ Weaknesses
▹ Affiliations
▹ Other
Hello there, again. If you see the * symbol, it means optional. For optional, do all or nothing.
For abilities, please only fill that out if you are playing one of the 'Marked'.
For weaknesses and strengths, I'm looking for unique things such as depth perception. These shouldn't be able to tie into personality traits.
This is important, for personally.. Never make a character too much of a sunshine character or a shadow character. Keep it balanced or I'ma smack you with the shushing stick.
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 11, 2024 10:11 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The Stalkers
Nakai Mersey | M | Played by Eternity (Page 2)
Jonah Keys | M | Played by Wilverbeast (Page 2)
Aeliana Rosalind | F | Played by Salem
Bodhi Kazan Ariti | M | Played by The Tea Drinkers (Page 4)
-
Camilla Parker | F | Played by The Tea Drinkers (Page 5)
Eloise Verity Mortcombe | F | Played by Cereal (Page 4)
The Peacekeeper
Alba Amaranthus | M | Played by Salem
The Marked
Matthew Kern | M | Played by Poot (Page 5)
Cecilia Desrosiers | F | Played by Cereal
-
-
Maximillian Monticrioux | M | Played by Spellbound (Page 2)

Edited at June 14, 2024 05:44 PM by Salem
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 11, 2024 10:29 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Extra Details
The Marked - The Marked can be any humanoid creature that can also be in the form of a human. This can be vampires, shifters, witches, demons and so on as long as they are also watered down to be able to match the Stalkers. Many of the Marked used to be human, so they will be able to understand the fear of the Stalkers. They will also have gone through physical transformations and how hard it is for someone to adjust varies depending on who you are. There are obviously psychological side effects to this as well, things like becoming withdrawn, more aggressive, but again it does depend on who you are and used to be. The age range for Marked beings vary as well, depending on the creature you are. Adults are what I'm looking for here. I can go lower but, generally 25+ is a good age range, I don't think longer lasting entities would survive with the Stalkers killing them constantly. The Marked do not have to be evil but they can be, PM me to work out how evil you can be.

The Stalkers - The Stalkers are mere humans, who have trained to be able to kill the Marked. They will have the same limitations as regular humans but with more stealth, agility, endurance. You can come from just about any background, country, whatever. This does take place in an alternative reality with the terrain being a mix of America and Canada though, 'cause I'm not dealing with Earth and it's issues lol. The Stalkers have ethics that they go by, and that will be figured out in the discussion thread. They can be evil and bloodthirsty, but keep it balanced still. You face the risk of death or serious injury in this RP, your character can die if you do something dumb. You can come back as a Marked and add another human character if you'd like, though. Average ages are just about the same as the Marked. Each Stalker has a motivation personal to them, very few know about this (Please include it in your sign up, I'm very curious even though you don't have to. More can be worked out in PMs or the discussion forum, I feel like this may be a bit long.

The Peacekeeper - The Peacekeeper has been turned into one of the marked themselves. The Peacekeeper was a very close friend to the Stalkers which will make it hard for them to hunt and kill the Peacekeeper, which is the point. The goal is for the Marked to try and use this to their advantage while the Stalkers fight inner conflict. The Peacekeeper was not turned by any of the Marked played by actual players, an unknown NPC did it. The Peacekeeper has no 'form' to claim, they are merely still a human with the abilities to turn other humans into 'Marked' and have a few of their own trapping abilities. Remember: The Peacekeeper has very little control over their abilities and are going through their own physical and mental transformation to this new role.

I'm sorry for making you read so much, but there's even more to be planned ♥︎

Edited at May 11, 2024 10:37 AM by Salem
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 11, 2024 10:30 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

The Discussion Thread

The RP Thread

These will be clickable links when they are made. Check here when I tell you that a certain thread has been made ♥︎

Edited at May 13, 2024 10:23 AM by Salem
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 11, 2024 11:57 AM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Removed.

Edited at May 16, 2024 04:38 PM by Lucius
Bloodbound | Monster Hunter RP | Open!May 11, 2024 12:17 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res role for Marked please? <3