Wolf Play : Elysium Spirit | Demi-God Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
02:43:44 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig pretty much
 Enigma
02:42:43 
@Ghost
Yeah being a bigger pack is goofy because you have to watch for both dominance and affinity. Affinity is what kicks everyone in the todger because little to no one is dedicated enough to spend 2 apples a pop on Make Friends
 mission goofy
02:42:31 
begging forest terrain to give me Three More Elk. im at 27/30 for this quest please-
 Ghost Queen
02:42:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
mm also is anyone good at names imm looking for a new pack name and i have no idea what to use
 mission goofy
02:41:22 
ghost - hm id say just give it a go then
 Ghost Queen
02:40:55 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
im not really a dom pack i just want my pack happness to go up XD
 mission goofy
02:40:18 
i dont think your current dominance matters at all its just completely wiped and set to the auto staggering
 Enigma
02:40:18 
It will likely reduce, not increase. Which is why people are saying don't do it if you're a dominance based pack since people have been losing up to 2k in dom. In other words I think you're a perfect candidate to test it out
 mission goofy
02:39:43 
enigma - well the news post says "Please Note: This will completely reset your wolf's Dominance. It starts at 190 and counts down."
 Ghost Queen
02:39:19 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig i only have currently 1k dom?
 mission goofy
02:38:56 
zefhyr - no wolves can be used in explore no matter the dominance level;
 Enigma
02:38:49 
@Ghost
I assume it will stagger whatever dominance is currently on your wolves. So wolves with 0 dom probably won't get free dominance
 ZEFHYR
02:38:28 
Ghost, I am fairly new at playing this, but I think all wolves need a number in the Dom box to play in Explore
 Ghost Queen
02:38:15 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i have 63 wolves and only a few with dom XD
 mission goofy
02:38:04 
ahhh you guys are talking maths. i salute you
 Enigma
02:37:38 
As for larger packs it gets messier. Hence Boeing's attempted formula xD but I personally think we should just ask Eve
 Ghost Queen
02:37:24 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i was meaning with the staggering since im trying to get my happyness up since i want to try and explore but im not sure if i i need all my wolves to have some dom for the staggaring to work?
 mission goofy
02:37:14 
so while yes you can certainly leave a bunch of wolbes at 0 dom and there arent any real consequences your pack dominance will be lower and so will pack happiness
 Enigma
02:36:44 
And the highest dominance possible will always be 190
 Enigma
02:36:12 
The tldr is the working hypothesis is that packs with <=20 wolves will always result in a space of 10pts between dom ranks

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Elysium Spirit | Demi-God Rp | Open!March 18, 2024 08:56 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Elysium Spirit
Co-Lead by Tenebris Umbra & The Bewitched

"In the time when stars align,
Demi-gods, their powers entwine.
Born of celestial blood divine,
Their destiny, a path to define.

Through trials deep and shadows long,
Their spirits tested, their hearts strong.
To unlock their powers, they must strive,
And prove themselves worthy to thrive.

But beware the whispers of the night,
For darkness seeks to quench the light.
In unity, they'll find their might,
And vanquish darkness with their might.

Their choice shall shape the realms above,
To join the pantheon, or mortal love.
In their hands, the fate of all,
As they heed the celestial call."

As the demi-god offspring of the Celestial Court, a group of young heroes discover they possess extraordinary powers tied to their divine heritage. However, their true potential remains untapped, and they must embark on a quest to unlock their abilities and prove themselves worthy of ascending to godhood.

Guided by the whispers of their celestial ancestors, the heroes journey through treacherous landscapes, confronting ancient foes and uncovering the secrets of their lineage. Along the way, they face trials that test their strength, wisdom, and resolve, challenging them to overcome their fears and embrace their destiny.

But as they draw closer to unlocking their full potential, the heroes must make a fateful decision. Will they choose to ascend to the ranks of the Celestial Court, wielding their newfound powers to shape the fate of both the cosmos and the mortal plane? Or will they forge their own path in the mortal world, abandoning their gifts, and their duties to protect and guide humanity?

In the shadows, Umbra, Her Child, and her Abysmals, twisted creatures born of darkness, conspire to plunge the celestial realm into eternal night. Their malevolent presence threatens to disrupt the delicate balance of the cosmos and unleash chaos upon the mortal world. As the heroes confront their destiny, they must also face the darkness that lurks within themselves and stand against the encroaching tide of shadow.

Special Shout Out to the Pests I call my Best Friends Tene and Bee for absolutely bugging me until I put this Rp out. <3 I love you twerps, and now you get to be in it with me.

Edited at March 18, 2024 10:04 PM by Imperial Sands
   Elysium Spirit | Demi-God Rp | Open!March 18, 2024 08:57 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow All of Eve's and WP's Rules.

1. Try to be Active. Since there won't be more than 8 of Us, we Will need to keep the Ball Moving.

2. I will not be doing Reservations like normal. You have to post an Outline of your character before you can obtain a 24 Hour Reservation. If you do not finish within that 24 Hours, the Spot is Re-Opened. No Extensions. No Exceptions. Look at the Bottom of the Form Post for Info.

3. You May Have ONE Character Per Person for this Rp. At least of the Demi-Gods, I MAY Add in Other Spots for Other Things Later.

4. The Gods are not Roleplayable. They are NPCs. At Most I'll Control them, or Include them in my Posts When Necessary. This is to keep things Fair.

5. Eidolon and Tempus are not open for Demi-Gods. Umbra has one, but it is a Side-Character of mine used for Plot Purposes. Please, do not ask.

6. I am still deciding on the Time Setting for this Rp: Modern or More Medieval. Put your Vote in Other.

7. You Demi-Gods Powers MUST Relate to God they're related to. If I don't think it makes sense for a Demi-God of that Parentage to have that Power I will tell you.

8. Keep in mind the Demi-Gods have JUST discovered their Lineage and the Beginning of their Abilities. They will not be Experts in anything relating to their powers or how to use them, etc.

9. I might allow for one God to have a set of Twin Demi-Gods, but Please talk to me first, as I will have requirements for this. And if you don't ask first, I will not accept it even if you do everything else right.

10. Have fun!

If I think of anything Else, I'll add it.

Edited at March 18, 2024 09:35 PM by Imperial Sands
   Elysium Spirit | Demi-God Rp | Open!March 18, 2024 09:12 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Celestial Court
In the realm of Elysium, the Celestial Court reigns supreme, comprising a pantheon of gods and goddesses who oversee the balance of the cosmos and the affairs of mortals. Each deity embodies distinct aspects of existence, wielding powers beyond mortal comprehension.

1. Solara, the Sun Queen: Solara is the radiant goddess of the sun, whose golden light illuminates the world and infuses life with vitality. She embodies warmth, courage, and the fiery passion of creation.
Demi-God: Reserved for Bee

2. Thalos, the Moon Guardian:
Thalos is the enigmatic god of the moon, whose silver light guides travelers through the night and unlocks the mysteries of the cosmos. He represents intuition, dreams, and the unseen forces that shape destiny.
Demi-God: Reserved for Spell

3. Terran, the Earth Warden: Terran is the stalwart god of the earth, whose nurturing embrace sustains all life and fosters growth and renewal. He embodies stability, resilience, and the enduring power of nature.
Demi-God: Reserved for Raven

4. Aetheris, the Sky Sentinel: Aetheris is the vigilant goddess of the sky, whose boundless expanse shelters the world and holds the secrets of the stars. She represents freedom, exploration, and the endless possibilities of the cosmos.
Demi-God: OPEN

5. Aquaria, the Sea Sovereign: Aquaria is the mercurial goddess of the sea, whose boundless depths hold the mysteries of the abyss and the wonders of the aquatic world. She embodies fluidity, adaptability, and the ever-changing currents of life.
Demi-God: Reserved for Bio

6. Pyrrhos, the Fire Forger: Pyrrhos is the master craftsman of flames and fury, whose blazing forge ignites the passions of creation and destruction alike. He embodies the transformative power of fire, driving change and renewal in the world.
Demi-God: OPEN

7. Zephyra, the Wind Whisperer: Zephyra is the ethereal goddess of the winds, whose gentle breath carries the songs of distant lands and whispers secrets across the skies. She represents freedom, movement, and the ever-changing nature of life.
Demi-God: Reserved for Me

8. Verdantia, the Lifebringer:
Verdantia is the nurturing goddess of life and growth, whose verdant touch brings abundance to the world and fosters the cycle of renewal. She embodies fertility, vitality, and the beauty of nature in all its forms.
Demi-God: Reserved for Tene

9. Tempus, the Timekeeper: Tempus is the enigmatic deity of time, whose steady hand guides the flow of history and destiny. He ensures that the threads of time weave together seamlessly, and that the past, present, and future remain in harmony.
Demi-God: None; Not Accepting

10. Eidolon, the Spiritweaver: Eidolon is the mysterious deity of souls and spirits, whose ethereal presence binds the realms of the living and the dead. She guides souls on their journey through the afterlife and beyond, ensuring that they find peace and purpose in the cosmic tapestry of existence.
Demi-God: None; Not Accepting

Technically Apart of the Celestial Court; But Also Not Really.

11. Umbra, the Shadow Empress: Dark twin of Solara, whose shrouded presence casts a veil of darkness over the celestial realm. She embodies the shadows that lurk in the depths of the cosmos, whispering secrets of darkness and despair.
Demi-God: Nocturna, Pg. TBA

Edited at March 19, 2024 12:00 AM by Imperial Sands
   Elysium Spirit | Demi-God Rp | Open!March 18, 2024 09:17 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Other Roleplay Information

Mega WIP; TBA
   Elysium Spirit | Demi-God Rp | Open!March 18, 2024 09:20 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Demi-Gods
1. Reserved for Bee | Solara Demi-God [Expires 10 Pm 3/19 GT]
2. Reserved for Spellbound | Thalos Demi-God [Expires 10 Pm 3/19 GT]
3. Reserved for Raven Wing | Terran Demi-God [Expires 11 Pm 3/19 GT]
4. OPEN | Aetheris Demi-God
5. Reserved for Bio | Aquaria Demi-God [Expires 11 Pm 3/19 GT]
6. OPEN | Pyrrhos Demi-God
7. Reserved for Me | Zephyra Demi-God [Expires 10 Pm 3/19 GT]
8. Reserved for Tene | Verdantia Demi-God [Expires 10 Pm 3/19 GT]

Edited at March 18, 2024 11:28 PM by Imperial Sands
   Elysium Spirit | Demi-God Rp | Open!March 18, 2024 09:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name: [First & Last]
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities: [They Won't Have Unlocked Most of These Yet]
Strength & Weaknesses: [Skills, Fears, etc.]
Crush:
S.O.: [Spouse, Dating, Etc.]
Affiliations:
Other:

As mentioned in the Rules, an Outline of your character must be Posted to Reserve a Spot. Name, Age, and Gender + 100 Words filled out [Not Including the 35 of the Form OR Any Terms like WIPs, TBA, TBD You My Put.]

Edited at March 18, 2024 09:43 PM by Imperial Sands
   Elysium Spirit | Demi-God Rp | Open!March 18, 2024 10:04 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Elysium Spirit | Demi-God Rp | Open!March 18, 2024 10:01 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Ayleth Itsara Rutgaar
Twenty Three
Sexuality:

Ayleth's preference in men or women is as fickle as her.
Lineage:
Zephyra The Wind Whisperer
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to ElanaIllustrate on Picrew.

Standing at a statuesque height of 5'8", she possesses a lithe and lean physique that exudes grace and elegance with every movement. Her slender frame carries an air of natural athleticism, hinting at a strength that lies beneath her graceful exterior. Cascading down her back like tendrils of fire, her auburn hair flows in loose curls, reminiscent of the vibrant hues of autumn foliage. Each strand seems to dance with its own life, framing her face in a fiery halo of warmth and allure.

Her facial features are nothing short of captivating, drawing the onlooker in with their exquisite symmetry and delicate contours. High cheekbones lend a sculpted grace to her visage, while a slender nose leads down to a pair of lips that curve into a soft, inviting smile and sit between a set of soft dimples. But it's her eyes that truly captivate—bright, ivy green orbs that hold a depth and intensity akin to the lush forests of spring. They shimmer with a hint of mischief and wisdom, reflecting the fire of her spirit and the secrets of her soul. Her father is otherwise unblemished aside from the light dusting of freckles across her features, a feature she is told is reminiscent of her mother.

Dressed in attire that befits her her wild personality, she carries herself with a confidence and poise that commands attention wherever she goes. Her clothing, adorned with intricate patterns and rich, but light fabrics, speaks of refined taste and discerning elegance while also allowing her to move with languid grace. Yet, despite her beauty and elegance, there is a sense of strength and determination in her demeanor, a reminder of the inner resilience that lies within her.

But beneath the rather poised exterior that her father tries to get her to emulate, lies a wild and free spirit, untamed and unyielding in its pursuit of adventure. Like the winds she runs with, she is restless and ever-changing, embracing life with an insatiable thirst for new experiences and challenges. Her laughter rings out like the tinkling of wind chimes in a summer breeze, infectious and full of joy, drawing others into her orbit with ease.

In her presence, one cannot help but feel drawn to her magnetic aura, captivated by the blend of beauty, intelligence, and strength that she embodies. She is a woman of substance and depth, whose inner radiance shines as brightly as the autumn hues of her auburn locks, leaving an lasting impression on all who are fortunate enough to cross her path.

Personality:

Indepedent | Free Spirited | Wild | Free | Confident | Friendly | A Bit Nosey | Carefree | Light Hearted | Intuitive | Sometimes Aloof, but Sometimes Caring | Goes Where the Wind Takes Her | Flighty | A Bit Non-Commital | A Bit Fickle | Adaptable | Adventurous | Curious | Expressive | Unpredictable | Spirited | Impulsive at Times | Rather Charismatic | Playful | Graceful | Empathetic, Doesn't Always Show It | Magnetic | Creative | Unbound | Protective of her Boundaries | Unpredictable | Mix of Easy-Going and Stubborn | Wild Child | Loves to Hum and Sing and Dance | Quick Thinker

Ayleth is a force of nature, an independent spirit that refuses to be bound by the constraints of convention or expectation. With a wild and free soul, she roams the world with an adventurous heart, guided by her whims and the call of the unknown. Confident in her own skin, Ayleth moves with grace and ease, exuding a magnetic charm that draws others to her like moths to flame.

Rather Friendly and outgoing, Ayleth possesses a light-hearted demeanor that infuses every interaction with warmth and joy. Her curiosity knows no bounds, and she delights in exploring the world around her, always eager to uncover its secrets and mysteries. A bit nosy at times, Ayleth can't help but poke her nose into every nook and cranny, driven by an insatiable thirst for experiences.

Despite her carefree nature, Ayleth is not without depth and empathy. Though sometimes aloof, she possesses a caring heart that beats fiercely beneath her free-spirited exterior. She may seem non-committal and fickle at times, but Ayleth is fiercely protective of her boundaries, unwilling to compromise her freedom for anyone or anything.

Known to be impulsive and unpredictable, Ayleth lives in the moment, guided by her instincts and impulses rather than careful planning. Ayleth is a whirlwind of energy and creativity, her expressive nature shining brightly in everything she does. Yet, despite her playful and spirited facade she is a quick thinker, capable of adapting to most situations with ease and grace.

At her core, Ayleth is a wild child, a free spirit who loves to hum and sing and dance beneath the open sky to the beat of her own music. With a mix of easy-going charm and stubborn determination, she blazes her own trail through life, unbound by the expectations of others. She is Ayleth, a child of the wind, a radiant soul whose light shines brightly in even the darkest of times.

Abilities:

1. Whispering Winds:
Ayleth has the ability to imbue the wind with her voice, able to send warnings and messages to people. She also can use the winds to bring voices and information spoken to her.

2. Wind Walking:
This ability allows Ayleth to temporarily transform into a gust of wind. This means she can move quickly and quietly through tight spaces, and even evade pursuit by dispersing into the air.

3. Sonic Scream:
By harnessing the power of the wind, Ayleth can unleash a powerful scream that can disorientate enemies, shatter barriers, and even cause physical harm to those caught in it's path.

4.Air Shield:
Able to surround herself and/or others with a protective barrier of swirling and violent wind, it allows her to deflect projectiles and offer defense against magical and physicl attacks. She also can take this wind and compress it so that it becomes an even stronger and near impenetrable, but this requires a lot more focus.

5. Aerokinesis:
This is just the general encompassing term for her ability to manipulte air/wind to whtever her will is at the time.

6. Aero Slash:
She's able to slash through the air with her weapon, sending razor-sharp blades of wind hurtling toward her enemies, slicing through their ranks and leaving them bleeding from countless thin, lacerating wounds.

Strength & Weaknesses:

Crush:

None
S.O.:

None
Affiliations:

Definitely Open
Other:

Edited at March 19, 2024 12:34 AM by Imperial Sands

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Castoros Argentis

Parentage: Verdantia The Lifebringer

Appearance:

IMG-5232.png
[credit goes to myself, do not redistribute nor use]

Castoros is an imposing and intimidating individual, standing at a height of 6'1" with an overall broad and muscular physique. Muscle spans throughout his body, making his athletic build known. Not to mention, he carries himself with confidence, his gaze often narrowed as if he is singling individuals out. His long strides suggest a sense of purpose and determination, as if he always has a clear destination in mind and is eager to reach it without delay. Not to mention, they're smooth and balanced, similar to that of an alley cat.

His complexion is that of a tanned one, with dark brown hair on top of that. His hair remains tousled, yet somehow effortlessly styled, framing his facial features and adding to his enigmatic charm. It remains lengthy for now, reaching the base of his neck and falling over his eyes. His facial features are defined, with a sharp jawline and nose, which has a small bump on the bridge.

One of Castoros' most captivating traits is his gaze. His eyes, a captivating blend of hazel with golden and green flecks, seem to remain emotionless. They are often fixed on individuals with a focused intensity, almost as if he's peering into their souls, sizing them up with a cool and calculated assessment. This unwavering eye contact is not just a habit but a deliberate tactic, a way for Castoros to observe without having to utter a single word. The male doesn't smile often, but when he does, his entire features light up to the point where he almost resembles a boy again.

Upon his right ear, two golden earrings remain. Upon his left, a singular one dangles down. In addition, a defining feature is a scar that runs along his right cheek. It is a simple one, though is noticeable to anybody who lingers near.

Personality:
Reserved || Observant || Ominous || Confident || Articulate || Distrustful || Welcoming, but Wary || Assertive || Bold || Stubborn || Sassy || Strong-Willed || Strategic and Cunning || Obscurantist [Knows More Than Lets On] || Loyal And Protective || "Cool Cat" || Charming || Resilient

Castoros is an overall enigmatic individual that possesses various, complex traits. At first glance, his reserved demeanor might give the impression of a distant individual, but behind this exterior is an entirely different person. His observant nature is a key aspect of his personality, often noticing nuances and small things that others might overlook. This keen perception adds to an aura of ominous mystery, as if he's always a step ahead. Not to mention, he doesn't remain secretive about his observations, often staring at others to the point of discomfort. Even then, he won't break eye-contact.

Confidence is woven into the very fabric of Castoros' being. He carries himself with self-assurance, his articulate speech reflecting a sharp intellect. However, this confidence is not without its layers of distrust; he approaches new acquaintances with a welcoming yet wary attitude, always keeping his guard up until trust is earned. While he remains welcoming to newcomers, he also remains wary. Assertiveness and boldness are also common traits for Castoros. He is a rather stubborn individual, not one to back down easily, especially when it comes to defending his beliefs or protecting those he cares about. This stubbornness is often accompanied by a sassy wit, a playful yet sharp tongue that adds a touch of humor to his interactions. He is a fairly sassy man, not to mention sarcastic in certain situations.

Despite his strong-willed nature, Castoros is not one to reveal all his cards at once. He is strategic and cunning, possessing an obscurantist quality where he knows more than he lets on. This calculated approach allows him to navigate certain situations with precision and caution, always staying several steps ahead. However, by no means is he spontaneous. Sometimes he can be, but in most cases, he is careful with his moves, ensuring that he and others don't dive headfirst into situations.

Beneath the layers of reserve lies a very loyal and protective individual. Castoros values loyalty above all else, and once someone earns his trust, he becomes a steadfast ally and guardian. However, that's only if he is won over, a mission that truly is difficult given his attitude.

In terms of social skills, Castoros is ambiverted, not minding a discussion, but also not minding being alone. It isn't uncommon to see the male on his own or with another. However, when crowds are near, Castoros often makes himself vanish. He dislikes them, much preferring silence.

Abilities:
[Healing Touch]
Possesses a healing touch, able to restore vitality and health to living beings. He has the ability to accelerate the natural healing process in himself and others, or even to revive dying plants and restore ecosystems.

i. Aura of Abundance
The demigod could emanate an aura of fertility and abundance, causing plants to flourish, animals to thrive, and life to prosper in their presence. This aura might also extend to their allies, granting them increased vitality and resilience while in close proximity to the demigod. At certain times, he may also emit a powerful pulse of renewing energy that revitalizes allies, boosts their strength, and rejuvenates them during combat. However, his own powers drain, as he's sacrificing his own and therefore, leaves him exposed.

[Fertility Empowerment and Cycle of Renewal]
Drawing upon Verdantia's domain, the demigod has the power to promote fertility and growth in all living things. This could manifest as the ability to increase agricultural yields, encourage reproduction in animals, or even facilitate the growth of civilizations and communities. He also has the power to facilitate the cyclical processes of nature. This includes the ability to accelerate the growth of new life from decay, restore balance to ecosystems disrupted by human activity, and even induce controlled natural disasters to cleanse and rejuvenate the land. Once more, this is draining on his end, leaving him fatigued and rather useless power-wise depending on how much he uses.

[Life Force Manipulation]
Minor control over the vital energies that sustain living beings, allowing for the enhancement of vitality or the channeling of life force for various purposes. In contrast, he can borrow life energy from nature, aiding himself as a last resort.

i. Life Burst
He has the power to create explosive bursts of life energy, causing plants to rapidly grow and burst forth, overwhelming opponents with sheer force.

ii. Life Shield
He can create a protective shield made of life energy and plants, capable of absorbing and redirecting incoming attacks. He is also able to channel life energy from living things to weaken or harm enemies, draining their vitality momentarily so that he may make a quick escape.

[Lifebond]
He can establish a telepathic link with allies, sharing their life force and distributing damage among the connected individuals to reduce harm to each member.

Strengths:
- His strength and height
- Good combat skills
- Skilled with a blade and knows how to wield one
- Observant and cautious
- Strategic and cunning
- Possesses leadership qualities [at times]
- Oddly skilled with healing and determining sickness

Weaknesses:
- Lack of speed and endurance
- Bold and assertive, which may cause chaos
- Often overdoes it
- Distrustful for a very long time
- Tall = easily spotted = not very stealthy in public
- His attitude
- Petty

Crush: Soleil - Newly Courting
S.O.: He is entirely enamored to the point of foolishness

Affiliations: Open

Other: Either!

Edited at March 19, 2024 09:38 AM by Tenebris Umbra

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Soleil Ēostre Sinclair
(So-lay) (eee-straw)
Nickname:
Sol
Parentage:
Solara - The Sun Queen

Appearance:

[Credits to Malachitinous on picrew]

Soleil is a vision of natural beauty, her sun-kissed skin adorned with charming freckles maintains a radiant glow. Soleil has a graceful and agile body with long, toned legs that exude strength and elegance in every step. Standing at 5'7, her physique reflects a perfect blend of athleticism and ethereal grace. The gentle curves of her body, accentuated by her athletic build, add a touch of softness to her overall presence. Her posture is always poised and confident, she is never one for slouching.

Soft, plump pink lips adorn her face, offering a gentle contrast to the verdant hues that surround her. Her eyes, framed by thick, luscious eyelashes, are captivating windows to her soul. These lashes serve as a natural frame, drawing attention to the ever-changing hues of her eyes. Her eyes are mesmerizingly two-toned, with one shimmering in soft teal and the other blazing in vibrant red, like the dawn and dusk embracing within her gaze.

Cascading like a waterfall of molten gold, her long, curly blonde hair shimmers. Her hair has undertones of gold and honey, adding a warm and radiant glow to her locks. Her curly mane is often adorned with flowers or pretty objects. The fragrant blossoms, carefully chosen to complement the natural beauty of her hair, become Soleil's natural scent. Wherever she goes, a subtle and intoxicating aroma of blooming flowers follows in her wake. Her smile is infectious, lighting up any room she enters. Soleil takes meticulous care of herself. Her long, delicate fingers are adorned with impeccably manicured nails. Each nail is a work of art, carefully shaped, polished, and often painted with various colors depending on her mood or season.

Across her body are small runes, celestial, and nature symbols etched like delicate whispers of ancient spells upon her skin. To many, these look like normal tattoos while others know they are devotion symbols to magic and nature itself. These images shimmer with a faint, golden glow.

Personality:

| Independent | Loyal | Adaptable | Sassy | Resilent | Intelligent | Bitchy | Earn It | Surprisingly Patient | Stubborn | Observant | Eager | Outspoken | Fiery | Intense | Honest | Bold | Confident | Free-spirited | Assertive | Driven | Fearless | Mostly Cold Mannered | Grudge-Holder | F Around and Find Out | Unimpressed | Testy | Warm To Few | Random Acts of Kindness | Romantic | Wild |

Confidence radiates from Sol in a steady, unwavering stream. Her self-assuredness borders on arrogance, making her a forceful personality in any setting. This confidence is not easily shaken, further solidifying her status as a dominant figure. Boldness is inherent in Soleil nature, as she fearlessly confronts challenges head-on. Her bold approach to life makes her a trailblazer, unafraid to venture into the unknown and face whatever obstacles come her way. This boldness is a driving force that propels her through the complexities of her existence. Her confident demeanor and strong sense of self-worth empower her to tackle situations head-on, standing firm in the face of adversity. Her sharp wit and rapid-fire humor keep conversations engaging and entertaining. Soleil seems to have boundless energy, rarely slowing down.

Despite her extroverted exterior, Sol loves her alone time. Soleil is often seen by herself, wandering the forest and gardens. She finds solace and inspiration in moments of solitude. Soleil's reclusiveness is a reflection of her respect for personal boundaries. She values her own need for space and understands that others have similar requirements. She's comfortable in moments of silence, whether it's in her own company or shared with others. Soleil understands that silence can be an eloquent form of communication. Keeping to herself energizes Soleil. While social interactions have their place, she derives strength from her solitary moments, using them as opportunities to recharge her inner resources. Soleil believes in sharing her thoughts and feelings with intention. She opens up to those she trusts and respects, valuing genuine connections that honor her tendency to keep to herself. Her tendency to observe from a distance gives Soleil a unique vantage point, often sticking to the shadows. She notices subtleties and details that others might overlook, allowing her to gain a deeper understanding of people and situations. While she values her alone time, Sol maintains a delicate balance in her connections. She recognizes the importance of nurturing relationships and selectively participates in social interactions.

Soleil has an unwavering belief in her own judgment and instincts. She confidently follows her intuition, knowing that she can rely on it in any situation. She is assertive in establishing and maintaining her personal boundaries. Soleil can be harsh in her judgments, quick to condemn those who have done her wrong, and she rarely extends a second chance. Soleil is utterly unforgiving. She never forgets a slight, a betrayal, or an injustice. Every perceived wrong is etched into her memory. Safe to say, she knows how to hold a grudge. In moments of anger, Sol can exhibit a calculated cruelty. She may use her vast knowledge of weaknesses to verbally wound or emotionally manipulate those who have earned her disdain.

Needless to say, Soleil has some.. Venomous personality traits. Her temper is volatile and unpredictable. Her fury is as unpredictable as a lightning strike. She can transition from serenity to tempestuous rage in the blink of an eye. When provoked, Soleil's anger is like a raging tempest, consuming all reason and restraint. Her usually graceful movements transform into violent, destructive outbursts. Sol's tongue is as sharp as her fangs. She hurls cutting insults and stabbing remarks at those who dare provoke her. Soleil is prone to making impulsive decisions when her temper flares. She may act first and regret later, often creating complex and perilous situations. After particularly violent fits of anger, Soleil often retreats into solitary isolation to regain her composure. Moments later, she’ll reappear as if nothing happened.

Abilities:

Solar Manipulation:

She can control and manipulate solar energy, allowing her to summon and project intense beams of sunlight.

Radiant Healing:

She has the ability to heal herself and others by channeling solar energy. This is very painful as the healing energy that flows into the recipient's body carries an intense, searing heat of the sun’s power. The sensation is akin to molten lava coursing through their veins, causing excruciating pain that threatens to overwhelm their senses. Left behind is a shimmering soft golden scar upon the skin. There is a price for everything.

Heat Immunity:
She is immune to the harmful effects of extreme heat and can withstand scorching temperatures without harm.

Sunburst:

A powerful burst of solar energy that can incinerate and illuminate darkness. This ability could be used as a devastating offensive attack or as a means of clearing obstacles. Can't be used often, like a bomb - she just explodes. (Looks like a glowing orb, either in her hands or in her chest). Last case scenario, only if in grave danger/outnumbered

Flare Strike

Similar to Sunburst, Soleil can focus and condense solar energy into a concentrated form, this time taking on the form of a snake-whip. With a flick of her wrist, the solar energy lashes out, capable of disorienting opponents and cutting through objects like a hot knife. Used more commonly.

Strengths:
- Charismatic
- Leader
- Versatile in Combat (knows how to handle different weapons/fighting styles)
- Intutive
- Agile
Weaknesses:
- Bitch
- Emotional Volatility
- Unforgiving
- Limited control
- Prone to Overexertion
Crush:
Castoros (Beginning stages of courting)
S.O.:
Surprisingly won't look at any other