Wolf Play : Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | Open
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 16, 2024 11:04 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Rules
Post Three - Sign Up Form
Post Four - Plot
Post Five - Extra Details
Post Six - Roles
Seven - Threads
Eight - Reserved
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 16, 2024 11:05 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules:
Follow all of Eve's & WP Rules.
1. Try to be active, a few posts a week.
2. Literate is the minimum for this RP. (I would love higher!)
3. Maximum of three characters per person. (Subject to change.)
4. Reservations will last 24 hours. The role will open again if you miss your chance.
5: I have the right to refuse a sign up sheet, don't be petty about being declined. It's just annoying.
6: You are not allowed to have two characters in the same group, do to the small amount of players in each.
7: You cannot pair your own characters up with each other, it ruins the fun for others.
8: Characters cannot be perfect, and they cannot be the most ruined. Keep it even.
9. Be nice to everyone, we're trying to have fun after all.
10. If you don't chat in the discussion thread, it'll be assumed that you're inactive and you'll be removed.

Edited at March 16, 2024 11:31 PM by Salem
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 16, 2024 11:05 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Pronouns:
Sexuality*:
Appearance:
Backstory*:
Theme Song or Quote*:
Presentation does matter, if the form isn't pretty there's less chances of me accepting you. (I mean, make the info clear at least, not squished together)
* Means optional!
Feel free to add more information too!
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 16, 2024 11:15 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
In this RP, there isn't a fixed storyline, but that doesn't mean we won't have a blast. The plot will be shaped by all of us together, ensuring a collaborative and engaging experience.
We're bringing together gods from Norse and Greek myths along with the zodiac deities for a chaotic and exciting RP. Our setting? Astraeon, a planet similar to Earth, specially tailored for our adventures.
For more details and extras, be sure to check out the 'Extra Details' section. It's a great resource to get fully immersed in the world we're creating together.
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 16, 2024 11:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Extra Details
Astraeon - Astraeon mirrors Earth in many aspects, yet it exists as an alternate reality. Here, Greek deities are not recognized by their traditional names like 'Zeus' or 'Hera', but rather, all gods are portrayed as altered versions of themselves, embodied by the players who join this RP. Norse gods and the zodiac signs follow the same logic.
The climate of Astraeon is notably temperate, with summer temperatures ranging from 19⁰C to 26⁰C, offering warm and pleasant conditions. Winters, on the other hand, can bring colder temperatures, though they seldom drop below -23⁰C.
For a more comprehensive understanding of Astraeon and its environmental characteristics, please refer to the discussion thread
Playing the Deities - In this RP, you won't directly portray the gods from any of the three mythologies. Instead, you'll embody a character of your creation, named after your chosen deity. This character will assume the role and powers of the selected god within the narrative.
Should you need more information, make sure you PM me.
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 16, 2024 11:29 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The Zodiac
1. Hayden & Rowan | Gemini |M & M |Played by Salem
2. Open
3. Avidian Bellamy | Libra | M | Played by Sweet Poison
4. Reserved for Ebanon
5. Odelia | Scorpio | F | Played by Sanania
The Norse
1. Cresil |Loki | M | Played by Edling
2. Tiras | Sigyn | X | Played by Spellbound
3. Tihomir | Hoenir | M| Played by Freedom
4. Kazimir | Frey | M| Played by The Tea Drinkers
5. Open
The Greek
1. Psamathe | Hecate | F | Played by Storm Runner
2. Jabari Nuxii | Hermes | M | Played by Zeraphia
3. Belvedere | Hypnos | M | Played by Spellbound
4. Maddie | Chaos | F | Played by queen

Edited at April 5, 2024 01:18 PM by Salem
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 16, 2024 11:29 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at March 18, 2024 11:37 PM by Salem
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 16, 2024 11:30 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, I am aware that there are many more gods that could've been added but that's a bit too many for a simple RP, don't ya think?
You may not reserve two gods in the same mythology. (You can't have two greek/norse/zodiacs)
Reserved Slot.

Edited at March 16, 2024 11:31 PM by Salem
Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 16, 2024 11:56 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jabari Nuxii

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual and an absolute menace of one.

God(?): Hermes - Greek

Appearance:
Let me tell you. Let me--just hang on for a hot second. This man stands approximately 6'4" tall with the stance that could probably send warning bells ringing in a church. Not only does Jabari have an astounding height, this man has the muscle form of the statues of Roman heroes. Rippled, toned, looking like he was likely chiseled from the marble itself. His broad shoulders, his toned chest, the way he holds himself--it all just screams godly.

His skin is a bit more on the dark side, with a warm tan color. It looks like the warm color of coffee with a slight bit of milk. Or the touching of varnish on fresh wood. It mixes well with his dark brown hair that waves. It falls in soft waves and lightly over his forehead, sometimes into his eyes. Tousled, messy, and on purpose. But the eyes. Oh the eyes. The warning bells are nearly screaming.

Jabari's eyes are a strange color. They almost want to be hazel but there's just a touch too much green to them. Of all the colors in the world, it almost seemed to fit the same warm brown, the same comforting color that the rest of him has and instead, threw green in those eyes. The eyes are always windows to the soul, to the mind. And boy howdy, it takes a fair amount of looking to really tell what Jabari is thinking. Speaking of which, leads to this man's personality...

Personality:
Welcome to "Warning Bells Part Two: Are you sure about this?" Jabari is the mastermind. He might not have the ability to control the stars, the storms or the sea. But oh my stars. Y'all. This man doesn't need any of that. He doesn't need any sort of elemental control to get what he wants and when he wants it. The best description of this man is simply sheer manipulation wrapped in a charismatic grin.

Jabari always has a plan. He is always doing something for some reason. There is not a point in time in which he doesn't have some plan on how to get something for his gain. On the off chance that you manage to get his loyalty for you, he will shift some of his plans to help you. But Jabari is never not putting something into motion.

Plans didn't work? Don't worry, he had a back up. He doesn't care. He has a plan. The only point in time where Jabari stops thinking is when he has to. When he has no other choice than to just stop. Then it all comes tumbling down like a castle built on the sandy pillars under the pier. Jabari doesn't have that foundation. He doesn't know what to do when he isn't doing or planning or putting something into motion. It doesn't compute. He can't function because he... that's who he is. He's fixed himself on this point so hard that when it comes down to it? Jabari doesn't know who he actually is.

Backstory:
While yes, he does in fact have a backstory, Jabari refuses to talk about it. Is it traumatic? Who knows. Maybe just average? Eh. Good luck prying that out of this man.

Coffee, give this man his coffee and don't let him sleep. Sleep is for the weak and he clearly is not weak.
Groups, surprisingly. Jabari enjoys being in groups, goofing off and seeming to have fun.
Music. Jabari is... surprisingly adept at music.

Dislikes:
Loneliness. Oh, heaven forbid this man be alone.
Capture. When plans are always in motion, always thinking, always moving, being captured and stuck in place is a forbidden topic.
Bees. Ew. Just no. The buzzing, the little flying needles. Just don't. No.

Theme Song or Quote:
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears for Fears

Where Gods Collide | Gods vs Gods RP | OpenMarch 17, 2024 03:06 AM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award
~ Reserve a Zodiac God ~

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us