Wolf Play : A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
09:38:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
It does ^^
 Poe
09:35:23 
Lazy-
Yay! I think it suits her very well.
 BuggyOs
09:34:34 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
He told me he's getting a new one, so hopefully that goes well for him

Ice
I had my chromebook for 6 years before i got my current laptop
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:57 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
:O I love that
 purdy
09:33:50 
ahhh! almost 80 paws!!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
Thank you <3, I forget why I even did it but it stuck :,).
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.
 BuggyOs
09:17:48 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I saved for a long while, but I also did a few adopts. I'm working on more to hopefully get my much hole stocked back up
 icemoons
09:16:59 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

50,000?!?!?! Holy shit that's awesome!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 08:59 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

You have grown up with this pack your entire life. Everything handed to you being the Alpha's only daughter, though you were not the heir to the throne. Life was pretty easy for you even when the Alpha took another bride and was given a son as the rightful heir.

Everything was great until the night that the hunters showed up and the only family that you knew were all killed. Not even the small child that was your brother was saved. "Shifters are viewed as monsters my darling. We have to protect ourselves from the true monsters that are the humans and their precious hunters. Don't ever let one get close to you for that will be the death of us all."

Your father's words are ringing through your ears as you run barefooted through the forest. The cool damp earth carrying you farther and farther away from the screams and burning scent of wood. Your heart beat in time with your steps as tears rolled down your face. "Run! Don't look back. Don't you dare look back!" His voice had wavered when you were rushed out of the servant's door.

You couldn't leave your family, but the door was slammed in your face and the sound of footsteps overrode your drive to stay and instead you followed his words and ran into the dense woods. With each stride, as you drew farther away from the chaos, you were drawn closer to your enemy's territory. A rival pack that you had had very little interaction with and had only heard stories from the older members of your own pack.

They spoke little of the Drevina Pack, and what was whispered had to do with the unknown Alpha. It was rumored that he had taken the role by power and was not merciful to those below him. A part of you was intrigued but as an unfamiliar scent filled your senses, your steps faltered as you slammed into the sentinel that was patrolling.

~~~~

Well that was four years ago and luckily you had been allowed to work in the Alpha's estate as a servant. Granted it took a few 'lessons' in order to understand your new arrangement but you were finally getting accepted by those that you worked closely with as part of the pack. You kept your family name a secret and had mostly pushed those fond memories to the back of your mind focusing on the tasks in front of you.

Oddly enough, the Alpha had not been around when you were first brought in and you have been waiting to hear his ruling on what would be done with you. Being a servant had at first been a temporary solution as one of the older maids pleaded that you didn't need to wait in the dungeon for him. However, it seemed that he had been gone for good until recently when murmurs were going about that the Alpha was finally returning and there wouldn't be anymore letters dictating what was to be done.

~~~~

The whole estate is in an uproar at the news of the Alpha returning and whispers that hunters were getting closer and closer to uncovering the secret. What happens when the Alpha arrives with an injured hunter and orders that they are to be tended to and you are the chosen one to care for them? What about if this is one of the hunters that cut down your family those years ago?

~~~~

Are you the hunter?

Are you the Alpha?

Are you a simple servant?

What happens when what appears to be three warring groups have to help each other?

Edited at December 17, 2023 10:14 PM by FrostyK
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 09:56 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules for Players:
Please follow Eve's rules.
1. Some swearing is allowed but please do not overuse it.
2. Hate the character not the player, try to keep drama between characters.
3. Put your character's favorite quote in the other section of the application.
4. This is a Semi Lit to Lit rp. This means posting at least 3 paragraphs per post. I understand writer's block but please try to do at least one paragraph so that there is something people can go off of.
5. Please no Mary/Gary Sues in the sense of personalities. We want to have a pretty diverse cast of participants.
6. LGBT+ is allowed in this rp.
7. Along with the quote, please also put what mark will appear and where when the character’s mate is found in other.
8. There may be more rules but everyone will be warned if that happens.
9. Romance is a part of this rp and if there are any risky scenes (You know which ones) please fade to black.
10. Please be able to post at least once a day. Do not hesitate to pm me if something comes up.
11. There is a max of two characters per person, this is not necessary though.*
12. Please let me know via pm if something comes up and you have to drop the rp or if you have any ideas to cause chaos within the group of participants.
13. Reservations last for 24 hours. Please pm me if you need an extension, I will give 2 extensions, or if you will no longer be applying.
14. If you want to apply for one of the head roles, please pm me an rp example. I am going to be pickier about who fills these roles as they will have more power in the rp.
15. I reserve the right to deny applications that I do not feel will not meet the needs of this rp. If there is a question about if you are denied, please pm me and send an rp example. I may make exceptions if the examples meet the requirements.
16. I wish everyone the best of luck and am looking forward to this rp.
*: This number may be changed/planned to be at least one more as a point of drama to keep things going. I am always open to ideas.
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 10:03 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alpha of Drevina: Victor Galloway

Luna (Alpha's Mate): *Not Open at the moment*

~~~~~~~~~~

Beta:

Beta's Mate:

~~~~~~~~~

Head Hunter:

~~~~~~~~~

Head Warrior: Valence Winchester

~~~~~~~~~

Head Healer: Kosey Janais Atef

Assistant Healer:

~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Nursery:

(The nursery may have a couple NPC small children but otherwise, this is where the player's children will be watched while they work.)

Head Attendant: *Reserved for me* Lorinda Gallina

Helper 1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Servants/Pack Members*:

Character from the Bysorian Pack: Ria

2 are reserved for Raven Wing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Injured Hunter (Regular Human):

Hunters looking for injured Hunter (These are regular Humans):

Kieran Graves

*Reserved for Nez.ity*

*If you are a pack member, the position will be listed on the form. Also if any roles are not filled, I will supply some NPCs.

**The main roles that will need filled are:

1. Alpha

2. Injured Human Hunter

3. Bysorian Pack Member

4. At least 2-3 other pack members.

5. At least 2-3 other human hunters.

Edited at December 20, 2023 04:24 PM by FrostyK
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 10:08 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
I don't want to over complicate this rp, and seem as though I am copying anyone's descriptions of the various types of shifters, mainly wolf.
Of course the shifters that are in higher positions can be on the taller side if not larger than a normal wild wolf. They have enhanced hearing, speed, and strength, which begins showing at the age of 10 or later for some.
The first shift comes when the shifter is 16, though some have heard of shifts happening before then. It is not common and if it happens early there is some celebration at the time but otherwise it is deemed part of the differentiation of the genes within the pack.
There can be members from other packs that are mated to a Drevina Pack member. That is how the pack has stayed healthy with its lines and also, no one wants to marry their sister...right?
They can be wounded like a regular human with any type of weapon but can heal a bit quicker than a normal person. The shifters are more easily wounded by weapons that have steel.
The Alpha has been gone for 4 years. They have not yet chosen a mate and brought back a hunter that is causing a point of contension.
In the discussion, please feel free to give ideas for ways to create drama or work on relationships between the characters. I want this to be fun and have input from those that have joined. Also please do not worry if I do not reply back right away to a pm or message. I have a full time job and some days it takes a lot of my creative energy out of me.
I will have a sign up sheet, though feel free to add any sections to it that you feel may add more depth to the character. Do not feel like you have to give a whole life story or complete a sheet that is more indepth than what I put.
Again I want everyone to have fun and please come to me with any questions or concerns. I do check WP daily as the game time is my back up to check the time incase my phone switches it for some odd reason. *It happened once and made me an hour late to work.*
This RP takes place during the medieval ages, so be aware that LGBT* was not always accepted. Also super crazy hair colors were not around and no electronics.
~~~~~~~
Links:
Discussion: Discussion
RP Thread: Thread
~~~~~~~~
Chat Ad:
Your Alpha is finally returning home after 4 long years but they bring with them a injured hunter. There is also talk that one of the servants is a member of a rival pack who was killed by hunters. Will the pack survive? Will the hunter be convinced to keep the pack a secret?
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=88733

Edited at December 26, 2023 06:38 PM by FrostyK
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 10:09 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Application:

Name: (First, Last)

Nickname:

Sexuality:

Role in Pack:

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)

Hidden talents:

Fears:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Anything else you want to share:

Relationship Status*:

Relations, such as family or friends:

Mate*:

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Backstory*:

Other:

*This is an optional section.*

A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 10:12 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
*credit to The Lady Of Hera on picrew.me*

"Will I ever feel as if I am safe and finally at home?"'

Application:

Name: (First, Last)

Briallen Lyrica Mosanique

Nickname:

Ria, Rose

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role in Pack:

Servant, was the Alpha's daughter before they were killed.

Personality: At one time Ria was loud and outgoing. She loved being the life of the party and spending her time resting with a good book. However, since that night, she is more reserved and quiet. She still loves to read her books and if she gets a chance, she can be found hiding away in a little nook reading the stories she once loved. Ria can be opinionated and the marks upon her body are evidence that it took a few "lessons" to bring her mindset into one of helping, not ordering about. While she is well educated, the female is still clumsy when it comes to certain normal tasks and finds herself questioning why there is such a difference.

The experience has humbled the female in many ways, teaching her to value those that she works with/above and that no matter how small an act of kindness is, it can go a long way. Ria adores being able to help with the children of the pack, using her knowledge of stories to come up with adventures for her scars. Because she keeps her family history a secret, she does not trust easily and comes off as snobbish to other adults. Once she considers someone a friend, she holds them close to her heart and will protect them. Break her trust and the female all but cuts off actually speaking with the person. In her current position, she can't afford to have her trust broken or given away freely.

Appearance:

Ria, a stunning 5'8" figure with a body that is both curvaceous and toned. She stands confidently, her shoulders back and chest puffed out, accentuating her larger than average bust. Her athletic legs stretch out before her, showing off her shapely hips and rump, which flow seamlessly into long, muscular thighs. Her skin is a warm, golden-brown hue, contrasting beautifully with her darker, more intense features. Her almond-shaped eyes, a deep crystalline blue, are framed by long lashes and arched brows. They seem to pierce through whoever is looking at her, captivating them with her dark gaze. Her button nose is perfectly complemented by her full, plump lips, painted a shade of crimson. Her mahogany brown hair is braided to keep it out of her way, resting around her shoulders, loose strands framing her face beautifully. Despite her attempts to hide it, scars from her "lessons" are visible on her arms, back, and legs, a testament to her strength and resilience. At 160 pounds, her muscles ripple beneath her skin, making it clear that she is no delicate flower, but rather a force to be reckoned with. Her normal attire is chaste. A long sleeved, flowing shirt that is tucked into her well-worn pants. A simple pair of boots cover her feet. Ria also will wear simple dresses with aprons depending on the weather.

*Wolf Form:

Her thick coat is a deep vibrant black that contrasts the brightness of her eyes. There is a bronze undercoat for the female that is more visible in the winter months, but otherwise, the rich black coat is what the female is known for. She is on the larger side for a female wolf and weighs 85lbs.

Hidden talents:

Singing (AnnaPantsu on Youtube.)

She has a way with baking, especially for making perfect loaves of bread.

Fears:

Being Alone

Not being able to trust anyone

Getting kicked out

Shadows when she can't see clearly.

Strengths:

She has physical strength from her years of doing physical labor.

She keeps her lips sealed when it comes to secrets anyone tells her.

Her baking ability.

When she speaks, she can captivate those around her.

Weaknesses:

The fact she does not trust anyone.

Children and those that she cares for.

Animals

She is always looking over her shoulder.

Anything else you want to share:

Going to leave some stuff to be found out.

Relationship Status*:

Open/PM Me

PM Me as most of her family are dead.

Friends with Val and Lorinda.

Mate*:

Open/PM Me

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Backstory*:

Most of her backstory has been said.

Other:

"You don't want to know about my past. You wouldn't like the person I used to be."

Edited at December 19, 2023 10:02 PM by FrostyK
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 10:16 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Both done! Hope the hunters okay ^^"
Name:
Victor Galloway
Nickname:
Vic
Sexuality:
Fluid
Role in Pack:
Alpha
Personality:
Loyalty. Victor is fiercely devoted to his pack, placing their well-being above all else. His loyalty extends to close allies and friends, making him a reliable and steadfast leader.
Wisdom. Having lived through numerous challenges and experiences, Victor possesses a deep well of wisdom. He uses this knowledge to guide and mentor younger members of the pack, ensuring their growth and understanding of the supernatural world.
Protectiveness. As the alpha, Victor has a strong protective instinct. He cares deeply for the safety and happiness of his pack members, often going to great lengths to shield them from harm and adversity.
Charisma. Victor's commanding presence is accompanied by a natural charisma that draws others to him. His ability to inspire and motivate fosters a sense of unity within the pack, making him an influential and respected leader.
Courage. In both human and werewolf forms, Victor displays unwavering courage. Whether facing external threats or internal challenges, he confronts them head-on with a fearless determination that sets an example for his pack.
Stubbornness. Victor's strong convictions can sometimes veer into stubbornness. He may be resistant to alternative viewpoints, especially when he believes his decisions are in the best interest of the pack.
Impulsiveness. Despite his wisdom, Victor occasionally acts on impulse, especially when the safety of his pack is at stake. This impulsive nature can lead to risky decisions that may not be well thought out.
Distrustful. Due to past betrayals and the constant threat from rival packs, Victor can be inherently distrustful of outsiders. Building trust with him takes time, and he may be quick to suspect ulterior motives.
Dominance. While necessary for his role as alpha, Victor's dominant nature can sometimes lead to clashes with other strong personalities within the pack. Striking a balance between leadership and collaboration remains a perpetual challenge.
Vengefulness. Victor harbors a deep sense of loyalty, and any harm inflicted upon his pack triggers a vengeful streak. This desire for retribution can cloud his judgment and lead to conflicts with other supernatural entities or factions.
Appearance:
Victor Galloway is a formidable werewolf with a commanding presence that befits his role as the Alpha. Standing at an imposing 6 feet 5 inches, Victor possesses a powerful and muscular build that reflects his dominance within the pack hierarchy.
In his human form, Victor's features are rugged, and his piercing blue eyes exude both wisdom and intensity. His dark, tousled hair falls messily around his face, giving him an air of wildness that complements his dual nature. His facial hair is well-groomed but intentionally left slightly unkempt, emphasizing his connection to the untamed side of his werewolf nature.
Victor favors the grunge style when it comes to clothing, a reflection of his rebellious and independent spirit. He often wears distressed denim jeans, paired with a well-worn leather jacket adorned with tribal patterns. The jacket, passed down through generations, is a symbol of his pack's legacy and resilience. Underneath, he sports a plain black T-shirt, completing the rugged and effortlessly cool look.
For footwear, Victor opts for sturdy combat boots, providing both comfort and practicality during his nocturnal activities. Around his neck, he wears a leather cord necklace with a small silver pendant shaped like a crescent moon, an emblem of his alpha status and connection to the lunar cycles.
In addition to his attire, Victor carries a few subtle accessories that reflect his role as the pack's alpha. A silver wrist cuff on his right arm, engraved with ancient runic symbols, serves both as a fashion statement and a symbol of authority. His fingers are adorned with a few simple silver rings, each with its own significance within werewolf lore.
In wolf form, Victor Galloway transforms into a majestic creature that embodies the essence of his alpha status. His coat, now a sleek and glossy obsidian black, shimmers under the moonlight, reflecting the power and authority he commands. Streaks of silver adorn his fur, reminiscent of the markings in his human hair, emphasizing the strength and wisdom he carries in both forms.
Victor's wolf form is notably large and muscular, standing at the pinnacle of lupine strength. His eyes, a piercing shade of electric blue, radiate intelligence and a primal intensity that demands respect from those who gaze upon him. His ears stand tall and alert, finely tuned to the slightest rustle of leaves or distant howl in the night. A distinctive crescent moon-shaped mark graces his chest, an ancestral symbol passed down through generations, signifying the pack's connection to the lunar forces that govern their transformations.
As Victor moves, there is a fluid grace to his every step, a testament to his years of experience and mastery over his werewolf abilities. His tail, thick and expressive, curls with a sense of controlled strength, adding an additional layer to the imposing aura he exudes. In his wolf form, Victor Galloway is a breathtaking embodiment of the untamed power and regal demeanor that defines an alpha werewolf.
Hidden talents:
Artistic Prowess. Beyond his role as an alpha werewolf, Victor possesses a hidden talent for art. He is an adept painter, finding solace and expression in creating intricate canvases that often depict scenes from werewolf lore or capture the mystique of the moonlit landscapes. This talent serves as a private outlet for him, allowing him to channel his emotions and creativity in a way that contrasts with his fierce exterior.
Musical Aptitude. Victor is a skilled musician, proficient in playing the acoustic guitar. He occasionally retreats to a secluded spot in the woods to strum haunting melodies under the moonlight. This hidden talent not only provides a means of personal relaxation but also serves as a method to connect with the more sensitive and introspective aspects of his personality.
Tracking Mastery. Victor has honed an exceptional ability to track and identify scents, even in his human form. This talent goes beyond the typical werewolf senses, allowing him to navigate complex environments, identify individual scents over long distances, and decipher intricate details from the aromas that linger in the air. This skill proves invaluable when protecting the pack and investigating potential threats, adding a layer of strategic advantage to his leadership capabilities.
Fears:
Loss of Pack Members. Victor's greatest fear is the loss of members from his pack, whether through internal strife, external threats, or the consequences of their supernatural existence. The responsibility of their safety weighs heavily on him, and the thought of failing to protect them is a constant source of anxiety.
Betrayal. Having experienced betrayal in the past, Victor fears the idea of someone within his inner circle turning against him. The vulnerability that comes with trust is a double-edged sword, and the fear of being deceived again is a lingering concern.
Losing Control. As an alpha werewolf, Victor fears losing control of his instincts, especially during moments of intense emotion or in situations that challenge his leadership. The potential consequences of succumbing to the wild and uncontrollable side of his nature haunt him.
Isolation. Despite his leadership role, Victor fears being isolated or abandoned. The alpha's path can be a lonely one, and the prospect of being left without the support and companionship of his pack strikes at the core of his need for connection.
Failure as a Leader. The pressure of leading a werewolf pack weighs heavily on Victor, and he fears the possibility of failing in his role. The consequences of making a decision that puts his pack in harm's way or undermines their trust in him are constant concerns.
Uncontrollable Transformations. Victor fears the loss of control during his transformations, particularly if triggered unexpectedly or in situations where he cannot afford to reveal his true nature. The potential for collateral damage or harm to innocent bystanders weighs heavily on his mind.
The Past Resurfacing. There are aspects of Victor's past that he would rather keep buried, and he fears the resurfacing of old secrets and unresolved conflicts that could disrupt the stability of his pack or tarnish his reputation as a leader.
Helplessness. Victor's fear of helplessness stems from the vulnerability that comes with being a werewolf. In situations where his supernatural abilities are rendered ineffective or when facing threats that he cannot combat, the fear of being powerless engulfs him.
Strengths:
Exceptional Leadership Skills. Victor Galloway's foremost strength lies in his ability to lead and inspire his pack. His commanding presence, coupled with a deep sense of responsibility, fosters a strong sense of unity and loyalty among his pack members. Under his guidance, his pack operates cohesively, adapting to challenges with resilience and determination.
Combat Proficiency. As an alpha werewolf, Victor is a formidable force in combat. His enhanced strength, agility, and heightened senses make him a skilled fighter, capable of defending his pack against both supernatural and mundane threats. Whether in human or werewolf form, Victor is a strategic and powerful adversary.
Strategic Thinking. Victor possesses a keen strategic mind, allowing him to navigate complex supernatural conflicts and devise effective plans to protect his pack.
Resilience. Victor's resilience is a defining strength. Despite facing numerous challenges and adversities, he remains steadfast and determined. His ability to endure physical and emotional hardships, coupled with a refusal to back down in the face of adversity, instills a sense of confidence and determination in his pack.
Ancient Knowledge. Victor has accumulated a wealth of knowledge about werewolf lore, ancient rituals, and the intricacies of the supernatural world. This deep understanding of his own kind, as well as other supernatural entities, provides him with insights that prove invaluable in navigating the complexities of their existence. His knowledge extends to the history of his pack and the broader supernatural community, offering a unique perspective that enhances his leadership.
Weaknesses:
Emotional Vulnerability. Despite his strong exterior, Victor is emotionally vulnerable, particularly when it comes to personal relationships. Past betrayals and losses have left emotional scars, making it challenging for him to fully open up and trust others on a deep, personal level.
Overprotectiveness. Victor's deep love for his pack sometimes translates into overprotectiveness, making it difficult for him to delegate responsibilities or allow pack members to face certain challenges on their own. This tendency can stifle individual growth and strain relationships within the pack.
Struggle with Forgiveness. Victor finds it difficult to forgive those who betray his trust or harm his pack. The lingering resentment from past grievances can cloud his judgment, leading to potential conflicts and challenges in maintaining alliances with other supernatural entities.
Fear of the Unknown. While knowledgeable about werewolf lore and the supernatural world, Victor harbors a fear of the unknown, especially when facing unfamiliar or ancient magical forces. This fear can create moments of hesitation or caution, potentially leaving him vulnerable in situations where quick and decisive action is required.
Reluctance to Seek Help. Victor's pride and sense of responsibility often lead him to shoulder burdens alone. His reluctance to seek help, even when faced with overwhelming challenges, can result in him carrying the weight of difficult decisions and emotional struggles without the support that could alleviate some of the pressure.
Relationship Status:
N/A
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Backstory:
Coming Soon
Other:
"Everywhere I go, my shadow, it follows behind."
The marking should be like this:
"The tattoo-like marking is a delicate and enchanting design featuring a string of hearts intricately connected by a single thread. The hearts on one side of the string are surrounded by celestial stars, adding a touch of cosmic allure, while the hearts on the opposite side shimmer with a glittery texture reminiscent of smaller stars.
This celestial string of hearts is elegantly placed on the inner forearm, beginning just below the wrist and extending upward along the arm."
🕸
Name:
Kieran Graves
Nickname:
Ki, Kiers
Sexuality:
Asexual
Personality:
Determination. Kieran possesses an unwavering resolve that fuels his commitment to hunting werewolves. His determination is the driving force behind his relentless pursuit of these supernatural adversaries.
Loyalty. Despite the solitary nature of his profession, Kieran is fiercely loyal to those he considers allies. He values trust and forms deep connections with those who share his mission.
Pragmatism. Kieran approaches challenges with a practical mindset, focusing on effective solutions rather than getting bogged down by sentimentality. This pragmatism aids him in making quick and rational decisions in the heat of the hunt.
Cautious Optimism. While he acknowledges the dangers of his profession, Kieran maintains a hopeful outlook. He believes in the possibility of overcoming adversity and finding solutions to the supernatural threats that plague his world.
Independence. Kieran is accustomed to working alone, relying on his own skills and instincts. His independence is both a strength and a potential weakness, as it sometimes leads to a reluctance to seek help when needed.
Stubbornness. Once Kieran sets his mind on a course of action, he can be stubborn and resistant to change. This trait stems from his determination but can occasionally make him resistant to alternative perspectives.
Brooding Intensity. A consequence of his grim profession, Kieran often exudes a brooding intensity. His serious demeanor is a shield, concealing the emotional toll of his chosen path.
Impatience. Fueled by his urgency to protect others from supernatural threats, Kieran can be impatient, especially when faced with bureaucratic obstacles or delays that hinder his mission.
Secretive. Kieran guards certain aspects of his past and personal life closely. His secretive nature is born out of a desire to protect those he cares about from the potential dangers that lurk in his world.
Vigilance. Hyper-aware of his surroundings, Kieran is vigilant and quick to detect even the slightest anomalies. This heightened sense of awareness is a survival instinct that has served him well in the treacherous world of werewolf hunting.
Appearance:
Kieran Graves, a formidable figure at 5 feet 10 inches, possesses a commanding and robust stature that hints at the countless nights spent honing his skills as a hunter. At 26 years of age, he carries an air of youthful determination, evident in the sharp angles of his chiseled features and the unwavering intensity of his stormy gray eyes.
Kieran's gaze, framed by furrowed eyebrows, reflects the weight of his experiences and the resolute focus that propels him forward in his perilous profession. His raven-black hair, cropped short and neatly styled, exudes practicality, with a few strands of silver-gray hinting at the wisdom acquired through his relentless pursuits.
In his chosen attire, Kieran seamlessly melds dark aesthetics with practical functionality. A tailored trench coat, the color of the deepest night, falls gracefully around his 5'10 frame, concealing the carefully selected ensemble beneath. The coat, adorned with discreet silver clasps and buckles, serves both as a shield against the nocturnal chill and a symbol of sophistication.
Beneath the coat, a fitted black leather vest adds both protection and intimidation to Kieran's silhouette. Silver charms, intricately crafted with ancient symbols of warding, dangle discreetly from the vest, showcasing the hunter's meticulous attention to detail. His durable charcoal-gray pants, reinforced at the knees and thighs, allow for swift and agile movements crucial in facing adversaries of supernatural strength.
Completing the ensemble are sturdy leather boots, polished to a subtle sheen, offering a blend of comfort and reliability during Kieran's relentless pursuits.
Hidden talents:
Multilingual Proficiency. Kieran possesses a remarkable talent for languages, allowing him to communicate fluently in various tongues, both modern and ancient. This skill proves invaluable in deciphering cryptic texts, understanding ancient rituals, and navigating the diverse supernatural communities he encounters in his line of work.
Astute Tracker. Kieran's keen observational skills extend beyond combat to his ability to track creatures with uncanny precision. Whether in urban environments or dense forests, he can discern subtle clues, footprints, and scent trails, allowing him to pursue his prey with exceptional accuracy. This tracking proficiency is a testament to his honed senses and years of experience in hunting supernatural beings.
Fears:
Losing Control. Kieran's encounters with werewolves have instilled in him a deep-seated fear of losing control. The unpredictability of these creatures and the potential for a situation to spiral out of hand haunt him, and he strives to maintain a tight grip on his emotions and actions.
Betrayal. Trust is a precious commodity in Kieran's world, and the fear of betrayal lingers at the edges of his consciousness. The consequences of misplaced trust could be dire, and Kieran guards his secrets and vulnerabilities closely, wary of potential allies turning against him.
Unknown. Despite his familiarity with the supernatural, Kieran harbors a lingering fear of the unknown. The ever-present uncertainty surrounding the supernatural world, with its ancient rituals, mysterious entities, and uncharted territories, can evoke a sense of trepidation that he grapples with.
Failure. Kieran's determination is fueled by the fear of failure. The thought of being unable to protect innocent lives from supernatural threats, or worse, losing a battle against a powerful adversary, weighs heavily on him. The stakes are high, and failure is not an option he can easily accept.
Fear for Loved Ones. Although Kieran tends to keep his personal life private, the fear of harm befalling those he cares about is a constant undercurrent in his thoughts. The dangerous nature of his profession makes forming and maintaining close relationships a delicate balancing act.
Losing Humanity. As a werewolf hunter, Kieran grapples with the fear of becoming too entrenched in the darkness he fights against. The line between man and monster is thin, and he fears losing his humanity in the pursuit of supernatural threats.
Fear of Isolation. Despite his inclination towards independence, Kieran secretly fears the prospect of being truly alone. The isolation that comes with his chosen path can be isolating, and he harbors a fear of losing the few connections he has in this perilous world.
Fear of Powerlessness. In the face of formidable supernatural adversaries, Kieran fears the sensation of powerlessness. The idea of being rendered helpless, unable to defend himself or others, is a haunting prospect that drives him to continually hone his skills and seek out new ways to gain an edge in his battles.
Strengths:
Exceptional Combat Skills. Kieran is an adept hand-to-hand combatant, skilled in various martial arts and armed combat techniques. His proficiency with a variety of weapons, both traditional and modern, allows him to adapt to different situations and effectively engage supernatural adversaries.
Master Tracker. Kieran's acute senses and extensive training make him an exceptional tracker. He can follow scent trails, analyze footprints, and interpret subtle signs in the environment, enabling him to locate and pursue his prey with precision.
Resilience. Years of facing supernatural threats have forged Kieran's resilience. He can endure physical and mental challenges with remarkable fortitude, pushing through injuries and setbacks to continue the fight against the forces that threaten the innocent.
Weaknesses:
Emotional Baggage. Kieran carries the weight of his past experiences and the emotional toll of his profession. The trauma from witnessing supernatural horrors and the constant threat to his life have left him emotionally scarred, making it challenging for him to form deep connections or trust others easily.
Limited Social Support. Due to the secretive and perilous nature of his work, Kieran's social circle is limited. This lack of a robust support system means he often faces challenges alone, without the emotional or logistical assistance that close allies might provide.
Reluctance to Seek Help. Kieran's independence and a desire to shield others from the dangers of his world can lead to a reluctance to seek help when needed. His hesitancy to rely on others, even in dire situations, may put him at a disadvantage when confronting particularly formidable supernatural adversaries.
Overemphasis on Vigilance. Kieran's hyper-awareness and vigilance, while crucial for survival, can sometimes lead to a heightened state of stress and paranoia. The constant anticipation of danger may cause him to overlook subtle details or misinterpret situations, making him susceptible to manipulation or tactical missteps.
Relationship Status:
Single Pringle <33
N/A (pm me for affiliations)
Backstory:
Born into a lineage of werewolf hunters, Kieran Graves inherited a legacy fraught with darkness. His training began early, his childhood marked by lessons in combat and the supernatural. At the age of 20, during a fateful confrontation with a particularly vicious werewolf pack, Kieran led a successful mission that decimated the entire group. However, one young werewolf managed to escape, a fact that haunts him to this day. Despite the lingering regret over the one who got away, Kieran remains steadfast in his belief that exterminating the pack was a necessary and just act. The incident left an indelible mark on his psyche, fostering a complex mix of pride in fulfilling his duty and a lingering sense of guilt for the life spared. The experience serves as a constant reminder of the fine line he treads between hunter and the humanity he seeks to protect.
Other:
"I don't know how you can even look me in the eye, the horrible things I've done.."

Edited at December 19, 2023 12:40 AM by Salem
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 10:17 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
You are good with the sample. And of course. :)

Salem said:
May I reserve alpha or beta role?
And since there's 2 allowed can I also reserve a hunter? Just a regular one :3
You've already seen me RP but I can definitely send ya one again if you need it through PM's lol

A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 10:25 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hi! Reserving two pack members if possible?

Edited at December 17, 2023 10:26 PM by Raven Wing
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 17, 2023 10:26 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure. :)

Raven Wing said:
Hi! Reserving two pack members if possible?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us