Wolf Play : The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)
Chatbox
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)December 8, 2023 12:40 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Backstory/Idea:

Wolves that have been raised together since puphood or as young adolescents are in a sanctuary. They have been rejected from the pack due to their damage/disability. This could be behaviorally, emotionally, or physically. The humans have taken the wolves and nursed them to health. The wolves have created their own social ranking from dominance levels that fluctuate every half moon with challenges. As humans are mainly not in their life instead of bringing them their kills and trying to be part of the “pack”. They are mainly on friendly terms with the humans as they are domesticated. But things are taking a turn for the worse.The humans have lost their funding for the wolf sanctuary. The wolves have lost their food supply and the home around them is starting to crumble around them. The rejects will have to start to figure out their own way to survive without their humans.

Setting/Starting Period:

They are in the harsh cold of Alaska. It’s winter time and the nights draw longer each day and the sun is beginning to fade from existence. The roleplay will begin the day the humans start evacuating. But the wolves will have no idea what is going on. Humans will start saying their goodbyes, giving them last scraps of food. Though it will start to become freezing and a blizzard will start to erode the enclosures and light. The wolves' home will start to become ruins.

Will discuss more in the discussion thread..

Rp Thread:

Discussion Thread: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=36&t=88662&page=1

Edited at December 12, 2023 07:50 PM by Nirvana_Sky
The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)December 8, 2023 12:49 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules:

1. Follow All Wolfplay Rules!

2. Minimum Semi-Literate Roleplay. I would like a paragraph at least for appearance and personality. Roleplay replies will 300 word minimum.

.3. No hotlinking! I do not want mods to shut my roleplay down

4. Hate the Character. Not the player.

5. THIS IS a semi-realistic roleplay. No crazy looking wolves with powers

6. Contact the player if you wanna kill/attack their character.

7. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. reservations 24 hours. I understand we have lives outside of the game. I want at least 3+ replies in the roleplay a week.

8. I control the setting. Also if you have plot ideas please pm me or in discussion. I'm open. If you have read put something about Christmas in mother.

9. I do love romance roleplayed. But this isn't all about that. No mates that are from the same character. It's boring. I will accept siblings. No pups in this roleplay at the moment.

10. Don't be that guy. You know always getting in trouble by the high rankings or getting seriously injured or finding away for attention.

11. The minimum damage to wolf is 1 and maximum is 3.

12. Make your wolves unique and different. It's okay if they are similar. Just make it different.

13. I don't know if I said this. But no overpowered wolves and no victimize wolves. Meaning: no sad and look at me wolves or giant strong wolves that don't give a chance for others to win.

14. Maximum of 2 wolves. Can't both be high.

14. Last One! Have fun. Join and be creative. I would like to see new and old faces to roleplay.

Pack Rules:

None so far. Just dominance levels and will have established pack ranks later on.

Edited at December 8, 2023 01:14 PM by Nirvana_Sky
The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)December 8, 2023 12:56 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dominance Level 1 (Max 2):

Leader

Dominance Level 2 and 3 (Max 4):

2 Betas and 2 guards. If you choose dominance 2 beta. Dominance 3 guard.

Dominance Level 4-8 (Unlimited):

Subordinates:

Dominance 9-10 (Max 2):

Weaklings or Omegas

Wolves can have the same dominance level. It's how they are respected. Subordinates can share dominance level ranging from 4-8.

Loners/Rogues (Max 4):

They are helping the pack become wild wolf packs or taunting them from outside the sancutary. But will eventually they will join the pack at one point.

Edited at December 8, 2023 01:05 PM by Nirvana_Sky
The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)December 8, 2023 12:58 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dominance Level 1 (Max 1):

Lilith/ F / played by Nirvana_sky

Dominance Level 2 Closed

Visani / F / DL: 2 / played by Biologist at Work

- Gisela / F / DL: 2 / playedby Mai

Dominance Level 3

- Mango / F / played by LiltingLillies

-

Dominance Level 4-8 (Unlimited):

- Ookami / M/ DL: 4 / played y Salem

-

-

- Kiho / M / Dominance lvl 5 / played by Biologist at Work

-

- Solar / F/ Dom:7 / played by CrazyDayz

-

Dominance 9-10 (Max 2):

Naomi / F / DL: 10 / played by Nirvana_sky

Loners/Rogues (Max 4):

Gunther / M / played by Red River Wolves

East / M / played by Salem

Edited at December 13, 2023 10:33 AM by Nirvana_Sky
The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)December 8, 2023 01:04 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Dominance Level:

Appearance:

Personality:

Damage* for Pack wolves:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Backstory:

Affiliations:

Others:

Edited at December 8, 2023 01:06 PM by Nirvana_Sky
The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)December 8, 2023 01:13 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lilith

Damsel

Aroma:

Peppermint and Cedarwood

Dominance Level:

Appearance:

Lilith is huge female wolf unusual to wolf female size. She is standing at 35 inches at the shoulder to the ground. Lilith has always been a fighter throughout the years. She is battlescarred wolf with scars littering face to tail. She has the known scar across her muzzle from a scratch mark. Lilith is a black wolf with two front paws white. Her fur is long and curly causing knots and stick,leaves, or pine cones to get caught in her fur. Lilith has huge paws and long jagged sharp claws. Her eyes are bright yellow with a hint of blue in the left eye due to scratch that cause a little vision problems

(Sorry for both of the appearances. )

Personality:

Lilith is cold and calculating with nothing good to say to anyone most of the time. Though she is massively intelligent with battle plans and pretty much in general. She is usually to cold everbody but the Earl and Lady for their respect. She is very sarcastic and known to be sarcastic is serious situations. She has no mercy for anyone willing to kill anything that shows no respect or well disobeying. She has her morals of right and wrong. She is quite feared from the younger wolves as she is phenonamal fighter with nothing to loose. She is also feared with how unpredicatable she is. She is never seen with emotion always with cold hard emotion on her face of neutral. She doesn't get mad easily. It takes a lot to piss her off. She is much of a observer and to calculate actions and words. She will find out a weakness and use it as her advantage in battle. For her enemies she doesn't quickly attack. She is happy enough to be patient to collect all the information before she launches her move at the perfect timing. Lilith has already have a bad wrap about her looks and especially her kill count. Lilith is quite witty and great at battle experiences from the past. She is never been questioned of her loyalty.

Though she can barely be seen as loving. Others have to take time. Lilith is though passionate wolf about her pack. If a wolf comes up to her with problems or concerns she will be understanding to them and try to help them out. She is selfless for any of her pack and she will die trying to keep everyone back from raid alive. Though everyone does usually. Though she will never want to take that chance. She is truly lonely, but the hatred of herself and everything about her eats at her mind. She isn't cold sinister battle wolf everyone thinks. She's a butterfly with a broken wing that needs some loving.

Damage:

High Aggression: It's not hard to tick her off. She has never back down from a fight.

Half-Blind

Strengths:

+Strength

+Agility

+Hiding

+Witty

Weaknesses:

-Running

-Water

-Enclosed Spaces

-The Summer

Backstory:

Born in the pack. Ahh I have no idea to put.

Crush:

Open for development

Mate:

No

Pups:

None

Kin:

Unknown

Affiliations:

open pm me

Other:

Edited at December 8, 2023 01:13 PM by Nirvana_Sky
The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)December 8, 2023 03:48 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

W.I.P

Name:

Naomi

3 years

Female

Aroma:

Ocean and Lavender

Dominance Level:

Appearance:

Naomi is a beautiful wolf, but no one really understand her. She cannot communicate like the others. She is too afraid to speak because she was told not to. She She stands little less than 21 inches tall as she is tiny. She weighs about 90 pounds. She is a very thin and but her long fur helps her hid it. She is very narrow with some ribs showing. But she has reached maturity for her age or as a runt. She is a pure white wolf with her eyes being bright blue that reminds of the blue sky with not a single cloud in the sky. Her features with only light grey and black speckles around her face and spine speckles. She is gorgeous to look at.

Though she has some injuries that she has with her tail being docked by the humans. They found her tail being severely broken that it was no longer worth saving after. She has battered claw marks across her muzzle and down both of her eyes.

Naomi is a mute. She has made her sense of everything go up. Her eyes are sharp, her sense of smell is keen, her hearing is on point. Though with her size she is good at speed and agility. She is more known for her stealth with her being quiet and all. She has learned to be soft on her paws.

She's a white mystery..

Personality:

Shy // Tender // Submissive // Selfless // Nurturing // Underdog // Unpredictable // Empath/Empathetic // Listener // Antisocial // Anxious // Curious // Sweetheart // Lover not a Fighter // Cowardly // Obedient // Calm // Brilliant // Considerate // resourceful // Elegant // Forgiving // Big-Heart // Insightful // Trustworthy // Self-critical // Impatient // Indecisive //

Damage* for Pack wolves:

Mute: Hasn't spoken a word since as a pup. Trauma has made her be silenced. She will communicate through body language, growls, head motions, or realistic wolf.

Runt: Severely small and tiny for an adult wolf.

Strengths:

Stealth

Speed

Senses

Tracking

Weaknesses:

Brute strength

Fighting (Never got taught)

Northern Lights

Heat

Backstory:

This is a very complicated story. Naomi does not wish to speak about it until she's ready. Be prepared and patient to know her backstory. Just know that she got here by being found by the owner of the sanctuary's home. She was really injured and is how she got here. But the others just figure her size and her mute.

Affiliations:

open pm me

Others:

Edited at December 12, 2023 07:46 PM by Nirvana_Sky
The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)December 8, 2023 04:24 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a Dominance 2 Role please!
The Wolves of the Ruins (Open!)December 8, 2023 04:29 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Visani
" Sensitive & Leadership "
Aroma:
Moss & Dew
Dominance Level:
Visani is known basically as the Alphas right hand female. Or for some packs, the Beta Female. She helps the Leads make decisions and helps set up patrols, whether that be territory patrols or hunting patrols, she's your gal. Visani is also known in the pack as being the motherly figure, to literally everyone... Even if they aren't pups, she gets worried about them easily and can get bossy when stressed about them. She's also quite the good peace-keeper.
Aggression Level:
4 ⁄ 10 (A Little Below Average)
Damage:
Vitiligo - This doesn't really effect anything but her appearance. Her old pack didn't like the way her fur was turning white and when she looked quite different from the rest of their pack members. But to be completely honest, she finds this defect to be quite stunning really. She has come really like it and embraces it as herself.
Appearance:
A handsome young she-wolf with speed rather than strength on her mind. Her torso is quite lengthy but supple, and she has considerable flexibility in her movements. Jumping over undergrowth or over trees mid hunt is relatively easy for her as she has a heightened sense of agility as well as quick reaction times - although it took a whole puphood of crashing into things before she completely figured it out. As a full grown adult, Visani has a tendency to think ahead of her movements; she will not rush thoughtlessly into a chase, but will not hesitate in getting a move on if the prey gets startled and makes a run for it. To her, the ability to get moving is of equal importance to the ability of pausing to judge the situation in a second. Her usual gait is fluid and graceful, with her streamline sprint extending to a quick rythmic charge of pawsteps. Similarly, her walking strides are quick and energetic, with her able to quickly gain ground without making much noise at all. Her feet are especially fluffy, webbed and well insulated, allowing her to nimbly sneak up on prey or others without being as easily heard. She likes a good swim every once in a while too, and is generally not well muscled - more of a light, lean and long limbed wolf all around. Though she is tough enough to outlast an opponent in a test of stamina, Visani would not be able to win against many other adults in a test of strength - Ending up easily overpowered and knocked over onto the ground. Thankfully, this is only if they are able to pin her down in the first place.
-
This young she-wolf is quite sharp in structure, with her long pointed muzzle and deep chest. She stands quite tall at around 32 inches at the shoulder, and just over 6 feet long. Her size doesn't appear much bigger though, at she only scales at around 110 pounds or so - most of her weight distributed across her legs and shoulders instead of her chest. She really is not bulky in the slightest, and can appear almost skinny if she does not eat well. Her skill for catching rabbits mostly keeps any hunger at bay though, so she doesn't have to use up any valuable pack carcasses.
-
Her facial features are angular with a slightly grizzled snout sloping elegantly down. Visani's eyes are a subtle yellow-brown, with they yellow taking a dominance is sunlight and turning them into a stained gold with darker freckling. They are not overly striking, but are more of a warm honeyglow or daisy pollen shade - and easily meet eyes with others without being to piercing of a glare. This young females eyes do not like to give too much away about their beholder - instead the only expression shown through them is slight concern or intrege, noticeable by her rapid blinking. Her tail carrys most of the burden of emotion. It flicks slightly up at the tip, and hangs loosely yet eagerly at her back. Visani will constantly greet others with a friendly wag of her tail, and the tip will rarely lay still even if the rest of her body is stock still. Alongside this, the female's slightly parted mouth often rests in a loose grin - not enough to be showing her teeth, but parted enough for which she may need to display them in a heartbeat. For the most part, she has quite a passive body expression - happily lazing about of getting active depending on what her pack needs of her in the moment.
-
Softly spoken, Visani is adept at putting others at ease with a few short words. Often it is not even those words that have calmed them - more so the way she has spoken them. Her tone is always unintentionally endearing, and she rarely has to make an effort to get into a conversation. Once they've established some talking points, Visani will take a few steps back to listen and observe as they co tongue to talk and talk. Visani also has quite the melodic howl. It is low in range, but again still soft and quite mature in tone.
-
In terms of coloration, Visani's coat is a variety of russet, black, browns, creams and whites. Starting with the majority of the fur - the me try is semi-long with whispy dark russet tufts that messily bunch in certain areas such as the back if her legs. She has longer fur around her neck especially, which is a darker brown. The brown to black gradient stretches all across her back and down her shoulders, ending halfway down them. A similar sooty black gradient follows the upper side of her tail - ending in a darker tuft at the bottom. Her underbelly is a gradient from cream to white, with similar patches of white on her feet and underside of her tail and muzzle. Scattering the light sections of her fur are small white spots, A the same is for her forehead - this is from her defect of having Vitiligo.
Personality:
|| Humble || Sweet || Incredibly Loyal || Comforting || Motherly || Warm || Respectful and Respectable || Caring || Empathetic || Thoughtful || Stern When Needed || Charming || Generous || Selfless || Flirtatious || Cheeky || Honest || Obedient || Adventurous || Good-Natured || Open Minded and Hearted || Active || Sassy || Agile || Genuine || Tolerant || Curious || Clever || Playful || Slow To Trust || Easy To Please || Elegant || Regal || Likeable || Persuasive || Fair || Alert || Outgoing || Jumpy || Sensible || Quick Learner || Quick Thinker || Positive || Encouraging || Neat and Tidy || Energetic || Understanding || Self Confident || Hopeful || Passionate || Observant || Truthful or Blunt || Reliable || Hardworking || Graceful || Controlled || Pleasant || Overprotective || Gentle || Emotional || Helpful || Whimsical || Ambitious || Patient || Cunning At Times || Motivated || Social Butterfly || Optimistic || Slightly Opinionated ||
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
⊕ Making Conversation and Socializing In General
⊕ Peace Keeper
⊕ Patience
⊕ Speed & Agility
⊕ Mothering Instincts
⊕ Loyalty
-
Weaknesses
⊗ Brute Force ⁄ Physical Strength
⊗ Disrespectful Animals
⊗ Swimming
⊗ Standing Up For Herself
⊗ Quite Often Is She Tired
⊗ Jumpy ⁄ Skittish
Backstory:
Visani wasnt born into her current current pack, rather quite an awful one. She want a planned pregnancy and her mother hadn't loved her or her littermates a whole lot, they were malnourished because of her rejection. And when the pack had found out she was "different" she was banned from being in the pack at only a year old.
It wasn't long before Visani came across the rest of the "Damaged" wolves, they started forming what they called a pack. Taking caring of eachother, feeding eachother, and pretty much just surviving as misfits.
Visani's first litter had only one pup, the father...well, she doesn't like talking about it. He was basically a loner in whom she thought loved her, she had gotten pregnant and he up and left... Now she is has another litter and loves them just as much.
Crush:
None.
Mate:
None at the moment, but open! Pm me!
Offspring:
Open for 1-2 Six Month Old Pups And A Juvenile.
New Pups:
- Open -
- Open -
Juveniles:
- Open -
Affiliations:
Open.
Kin:
Open to a sibling! Pm me.
Other:
Done!

Edited at December 8, 2023 09:43 PM by Biologist at Work