Wolf Play : Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPEN
Chatbox
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 4, 2023 04:16 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
Discussion
Rp thread
•○•♡•○•
Dusk Moon is dead. Star crossed lovers, betrayal between brothers, dissaperences ensues. Even the stars are on edge. When one strange dog appears in the enterence of Willow Pack, exclaiming they know who the murderer is, wolves divide. After their ritual of leaders, war erupts, spilling Silver Blood.
•○•♡•○•
Groups: Amber Pack, Heather Pack, Bumble Pack, and Willow Pack
Deceased go to the Moon Plains
•○•♡•○•
Story:
Three seasons ago Dusk Sky of Willow Pack died. He went in his sleep. No one know what happened or who did it, but they knew he was murdered. But his mate left before she found out and was killed by a bear.
Now a leash dog known as Molly shows up and claims they know the answer, ranting about white sparkly wolfs and prophecies. Willow Packs announced them Magpie Sun, despite doing the leader ritual. The other Packs grow distrustful of the newcomer, and war sprouts. Star-crossed lovers, betrayal between brothers, and mysterious dissaperences ensues, making even Stars on edge.
•○•♡•○•
Each wolf is given a name at birth, but those names are added onto as the ranks ate given.
Leader - Name [space/sky related name]
Leader's Mate - Name [flower]
Herb Keeper/Healer - name [herb]
Pack hunters - name [first caught prey]
Pack fighters - name [earth related name]
Pack gatherers - name [body of water/plant]
Learners - name [mothers last name]
Kits - name
Elders- name [Leader's last name(time of eldership)]

Edited at December 4, 2023 04:28 PM by dumpsterfire
Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 4, 2023 04:21 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
Leaders:
Amber - Sparrow Moon | Salem | Male
Heather - 0/1
Bumble - Fixture Solstice | Grasshopper | Male
Willow - Magpie Sun | dumpsterfire | Nonbinary
Leader's Mate - Name [flower]
Amber -
Heather -
Bumble - Spark Flower | Armageddons Fist | Female
Willow -
Herb Keeper/Healer - name [herb]
Amber -
[0/3]
Heather -
[0/3]
Bumble -
[0/3]
Willow -
[2/3]
Reserved | - | -
Dawnforest | Female/non binary
Pack hunters - name [first caught prey]
Amber -
[0/5]
Heather -
[0/5]
Bumble -
[0/5]
Willow -
[0/5]
Pack fighters - name [earth related name]
Amber -
[0/5]
Heather -
[0/5]
Bumble -
[0/5]
Willow -
[0/5]
Pack gatherers - name [body of water/plant]
Amber -
[0/4]
Heather -
[0/4]
Bumble -
[0/4]
Willow -
[0/4]
Learners - name [mothers last name]
Amber -
Heather -
Bumble -
Willow -
Mothers - name doesn't change
Amber -
Heather -
Bumble -
Willow -
Pups - name
Amber -
Heather -
Bumble -
Willow -
Elders- name [Leader's last name(time of eldership)]
Amber -
Heather -
Bumble -
Willow -

Edited at December 5, 2023 08:53 PM by dumpsterfire
Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 4, 2023 04:27 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award

Rules:

1. Follow all of Eve's rules
2. Descriptions must be atleast a paragraph
3. Credit images
4. You may be a hybrid(wolfxdog) but not if youll.be annoying about it
3. If you read the rules put a song that resembles the character
4. If you are unable to write, please pm me so. If you want to leave the rp, please pm me so. We will or something out.
5. Tops two characters each
6. If you want to be mates and have pups with a character(yours or not) please make sure they will make sense.
7. Names must follow the rules. Leaders will have leader names, elders will have elder names.
8. Please, please, please! Use proper Grammer. Try to not have typos. I know we all do. And limit the text talk :)
9. AHHHHHHGGGGHHGGGGHGGGGH.
Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 4, 2023 04:31 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
Form:
Pack name/number:
Name:
Age(in moons):
Gender(lgbt+ friendly):
Orientation:
Appearnce:
Description:
Backstory:
Pack:
Extra:
Mate:
Kits:
Desired rank:
For or against Magpie?:
For or against The War?:

Edited at December 4, 2023 04:38 PM by dumpsterfire
Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 4, 2023 04:37 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name/number: dumpsterfire
Name: Magpie Sun
Age(in moons): 19 moons
Gender(lgbt+ friendly): Non binary
Orientation: aroace
Appearnce: (credits on base)
[IMAGE REMOVED: no credits. Signatures not accepted credits.]
Description: Magpie is very confused by all that is happening around them. Only a few days ago they were just a simple house pet. Magpie is a Husky and st Bernard mix. Seemingly large and strong, really theyre a gentle giant. Calm, soft, and loves flower crowns. Most would think they're evil due to what they claim, but really they want to go back home...
Backstory: adopted as a puppy and fed by they're best friend and mother figure. They long for home and desperately try to explain the misunderstanding between them and the packs.
Pack: willow
Mate: n/a
Kits:n/a
Desired rank: non/leash dog
For or against Magpie?: for
For or against The War?: against

Edited at December 4, 2023 08:54 PM by Vennenum
Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 4, 2023 05:50 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name/number: Salem (#299231)
Name: Sparrow Moon
Age(in moons): 25
Gender(lgbt+ friendly): Male
Orientation: Biterrifed
Appearnce: (credits more clear here)
Brioc
Description:
Sparrow is a very intimidating, but friendly male wolf. He's earned a giant scar on his muzzle/face and a smaller but still sizable scar on his back from multiple fights he's gotten into throughout his time. He prefers to relax but he is a bit of a belligerent dude. He wants what's best for the people he cares about.. but goes about it the worst ways possible. His fur is a bit dense, with a soft undercoat. He's also unusually self-confident and often annoys people with that.
Backstory:
Sparrow was raised mostly by his father, with his mother barely being around for more than the important things. (When he hit important milestones.) He's found himself in a bunch of fights as a pup/juvenile, and after several wins found himself enjoying the victories which led to him always wanting a good ol' fight.
Pack: Amber
Extra: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Desired rank: Leader
For or against Magpie?: Against
For or against The War?: For

Edited at December 4, 2023 06:10 PM by Salem
Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 4, 2023 08:01 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
csn I reserve reserve willow healer?
Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 4, 2023 09:21 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
Yup ^^

Dawnforest said:
csn I reserve reserve willow healer?

Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 5, 2023 01:35 AM

Grasshopper

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack name/number: Grasshopper (#308024)
Name: Fixture Solstice
Age(in moons): 48
Gender(lgbt+ friendly): Male
Orientation: Theoretically bisexual, doesn't really indulge though.
Appearance: Tall and muscular, Fixture's thick hickory-colored pelt is only broken in color by a comet-like streak of white under his right eye. His eyes are likewise dark and warm; so brown they're almost black, and eternally expressive. Outside of his eyes, his face is nearly always placid and reveals very little.
Description: Fixture is the very model of compassion and competence, two traits that earned him his leadership, along with his proficiency in hunting. He possesses a sort of tranquility often unseen in leaders, as well as a distinct air of melancholy, and is thus prone to periods of standoffishness. He is deeply devoted to his pack and finds his greatest joy in protecting and providing for it, although he has a distinct distrust of outsiders (especially a certain leashdog interloper). Fixture has a confidence that comes only with age; as if he is quite aware that he's always the most experienced in the room.
Backstory: The youngest of 5 siblings (two in his litter, two from an earlier one), Fixture was always known for being the most intense, the most serious, and eventually, the most proficient as a hunter. While he had a strong relationship with his whole family, he was always particularly close with his twin brother, Nemesis Travertine. As a youth, Fixture Coyote had no inclination to be a leader, instead quite focused on finding love. His first love with a she-wolf named Aspen River eventually fizzled out due to his fascination with a powerful warrior in his twin brother's troupe, Lark Rockslide. Ultimately, Lark would perish in a wildfire due to the negligence of a previous leader, and it was this event that would cause his hesitation to give or recieve affection, as well as his desire to become a leader himself. He achieved this role at the age of 29 moons, and he has ruled relatively uneventfully ever since.
Pack: Bumble
Extra: I listened to Hold My Girl - George Ezra while writing him.
Mate: Spark Flower
Desired rank: Content
For or against Magpie?: Deeply against.
For or against The War?: Undecided. He wants Magpie gone, but doesn't want harm to come to his pack for any reason.

Edited at December 5, 2023 05:07 PM by Grasshopper
Silver Blood | Semi Literate Wolf Rp | OPENDecember 5, 2023 04:50 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack name/number: Armageddons Fist (I go by Army)
Name: Spark Flower
Age(in moons): 32 Moons
Gender(lgbt+ friendly): Female
Orientation: Straight
Appearnce: Spark is a short and stocky black wolf with gray fur accenting throughout. The only other contrast on her pelt is the small white patch on her chest. Her eyes are a cool dark brown color and tend to have a steady stare. Spark has been known to have a resting frown but you can get a small chuckle out of her occasionally. She is not very fast but is very strong and keeps her skills and muscles sharp by sparring with her packmates.
Description: Spark is a very dedicated wolf, she is ambitious and focused wanting the best for her pack. Together with her mate, the leader of the pack she fights for the safety and happiness of her pack. She can be grouchy at times but she does have a soft spot for every member in her family. She can be tough on them though. Spark also is very keen on following orders, she may try and discuss something she disagrees with but ultimately she will follow the orders of her leader faithfully. She has a genuine enjoymemt for pack life even though most the time its at a distance.
Backstory: Spark was the oldest and has three little brothers, she had an average upbringing if a little strict and struck on her own when she was old enough to reach all the goals she set out before herself.
Pack: Bumble
Extra: I've been looking for a song for ten minutes, can I edit if I think of one 'insert nervous laughter'
Mate: Fixture Solstice
Desired rank: Leaders Mate
For or against Magpie?: Against
For or against The War?: If it means this freak of nature is gone... shes teetering

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us