12:34:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian
 Snake The Joker
12:34:36 Snake (he/Him)
hi chat
 Continental Wolves
12:33:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I also just got another SV and an Albino from a different custom so 7 SV's in the last 30 minutes
 Stygian Forest
12:33:39 
Techno
 technoblade
12:32:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Gawd damn that's a lot of SVs.
 technoblade
12:31:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Apples: 105
Mushrooms: 48,035

Time to yeet the apples into the hole with the rest.
 Continental Wolves
12:26:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Just from breeding my SV female a few times today so far i've gotten 6 SV's, 1 DS, 1 Leuc, 1 SV + SB & 1 SV+Leuc
 Klownz
12:26:14 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I feel like what I just said is very confusing XD
 Klownz
12:24:23 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I told one my friends (I'm gonna refer to my friend as Joe here) my favorite music artist is Klowniac and Joe looked them up and said they looked creepy, I looked Joe dead in the eye and replied with What did you expect them to look like

(I don't know Klowniacs pronouns so I'm going with They/them when referring to them)
 technoblade
12:22:56 Lil Techy | Techno
I have made so many apples this month
 Hugs4Bugs
12:20:04 Ed (he/they)
Some old photos of a corvid study I did

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 starmutt
12:16:58 marsh | they/it
for the quest i think you must breed it. so breed your females (maybe get one with brindle) with a male with brindle.
 Continental Wolves
12:16:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Not the defect I wanted but this'll do for now
 The Night Walker
12:15:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Charlie
Breed, buy.
 Charlie Bone
12:13:14 
i have a question how do i get a brindle pup?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:59 Ed (he/they)
-Click-
This is the art I prefer to do though
 Blood lust tide
12:12:55 BewareWhoYouTrust
Love my avi
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:12 Ed (he/they)
my avatar is my art as well!
 Continental Wolves
12:11:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
She'll give 3 SV's in a litter but not a defect >:^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Closed.November 25, 2023 03:40 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rescued Rejects

For Devin McHale, owning and training a sled dog team has always been the dream. Recently, they’ve been able to make that dream come true, well.…
kind of. They’ve managed to move to Alaska, creating a small home for themselves in Moose Creek, AK. After time and effort, Devin has finally assembled their very first team and can finally start working on training these dogs to function and race as a team. However, there is a slight catch. These aren’t the top-of-the-line dogs that are ready and able to win a race. Instead, these are all dogs that are, in some way, rescues or rejects. Some of them were picked up from the shelter, some were picked up from breeders or other racers that were just happy to be rid of another stomach to feed that was offering them nothing in return.

Now Devin has two months to turn this rag-tag team of Rescues and Rejects into a possibly winning team. These dogs have to learn to not only live with one another, but to work together in order to earn their place in the spotlight and prove that, just like everyone else, they and their Musher belong there.

I went for a very Simplistic and Open Plot to let this Rp be more Driven by the Characters and their Interactions. Im sure it'll become more detailed and fleshed out as the characters add their own subplots and drama to it, but it's wide open for possibilities.

Edited at November 25, 2023 04:32 AM by Imperial Sands
Closed.November 25, 2023 04:08 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow All of Eve's and WP's Rules

1. Try to Active Whenever You Can. I Would Like a Post Every Couple of Days. If a Character Hasn't Been Posted for in 5 Days with No Notice, the Character will be Removed.

2. Be Active in Discussion and Rp. This particular Rp is going to be heavily driven by the characters and their interactions and drama and subplots. So participating in Discussion and Rp is Important.

3. Semi-Literate is a Minimum for this Rp, with a Minimum of 300 per Rp Post being the Minimum. This also needs to be demonstrated in Sign Ups too.

4. The Sled Dogs All have to have something going on with them that has made them a 'reject'. It can be fixable or not, up to you, but it has to be managed in a way that will allow them to function as a Sled Dog enough for this team.

5. I will also Post a List of Acceptable Sled Dog Breeds Below. Sled Dogs Must be One or a Mix of Those Breeds Listed. Want to use a Dog Not listed that you think would fit? Ask first. Don't Assume.

6. I will Allow for TWO Wolfdogs. And that is it. No More. 1 Can be at Most 50% Wolf, the Other has to be less than 30% Wolf. This is because this is a dog Rp, and I want it to be about dogs.

7. If you make one of the humans, I would recommend making at least one dog, the humans are more so secondary characters and plot devices.

8. I reserve the right to deny applications for this Rp. I also will not accept a form if it has any images on it that break WPs rules.

9. Maximum of 4 Characters Per Person for this Rp. And Reservations will Last 48 Hours From the Time you Reserve them.

10. If you've read everything, try to guess my favorite number in your first form somewhere.

11. Have fun!

The Sled Dog Breeds List
Keep in mind I'm not an expert. If I've missed a breed you want to use Pm Me first. If I find it can be used for a Sled Dog I'll Likely Allow it. Keep in mind I accept Purebloods or Mixes of these breeds, I will even include known mixed breeds on the list if I know them off the top of my head.

1. Siberian Husky
2. Alaskan Husky
3. Alaskan Malamute
4. Alusky
5. Greenland Dog
6. Northern Inuit Dog
7. Chinook
8. Yakutian Laika
9. Samoyed
10. Eurohound
11. Seppala Siberian Sleddog
12. Canadian Eskimo Dog
13. Greyster
14. Tamaskan
15. Utonagan Dog
16. Finnish Spitz
17. Keeshond
18. Mackenize River Husky

Closed.November 25, 2023 04:10 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Before Anything Else, Here is Some Info You Should Know

While this might be a Sled Dog Rp it isn’t going to be exactly like the others I’ve had. So I encourage you to make sure you’ve read everything, and ask questions if you’re confused or unsure about anything. These dogs are not going to be the Cream of the Crop, as these were all dogs who, in one way or another, weren’t good enough to make the cut on their original teams. All of these dogs are going to have limitations of some sort, whether they be physically, mentally behaviorally, etc. All of them are going to have some sort of issues that made them a liability for the original team that just wasn’t worth keeping around. These limitations could be something as simple as just being too old to keep up, or too young and untrained to be worth the time. Or things like they lack the drive or motivation to work, or are under socialized and terrified of other dogs or humans, etc. These can even be medical or physical ones too, such as the flaring up of an old injury, or lacking confidence after an injury, or even some sort of medical condition that isn’t under control yet. Whatever it may be, it held them back from being a vital member of the original team, and, as a result, have wound up with the Rejects.

Another big thing to keep in mind? This is still a work in progress team. All of these dogs are still trialing to determine their official spot for the team. While they all start off as candidates for their position, eventually they’ll be sorted into one of two categories. Main Line and Reserves. The Main Line is the primary team of dogs who will be running and participating in races and events. The Reserves are the dogs who fill in when one of the Main Line is out of commission for one reason or another. All are trained regularly, and the positions aren’t permanent and have a fluidity to them that makes them almost ever changing. A dog could be a Reserve today, but on the Main Line tomorrow. Either way, both roles are integral to the success of the team,

The Roeplay Roles:
I'm not going to explain the sled dog roles, as I feel they’re kind of self explanatory now. All I will say, though, is that right now the dogs are all Candidates for their given permissions. As they trial, they’ll be sorted into the Main Line or Reserves.

Lead Dog Candidates
Max 4

Swing Dog Candidates

Max 4

Team Dog Candidates
Max 12

Wheel Dog Candidates
Max 4

Non-Sled Dogs or “Pets”
These are the dogs who came with Devin McHale and the others when the moved to Moose Creek. These dogs are not Sled Dogs, and have different purposes. Some examples are: Companion Dogs, Guard Dogs, Hunting Dogs, etc. Max 4.

Humans
Obviously Devin McHale, the musher and owner of the Rejects, but there will be 1-3 human spots available as well. Likely to be filled with the Spouse and/or Friends or Family of Devin. Max 3-4.
Closed.November 25, 2023 04:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

Lead Dog Candidates:
1. Werrna | F | 8 Yrs | Alaskan Husky | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
2. Mavka | F | 4 Yrs | Wolfdog | The Bewitched | Pg. 2
3. Reserved for Biologist at Work

Swing Dog Candidates:
1. Reserved for Matunda
2. Reserved for Me

Team Dog Candidates:
1. Knox | M | 4 Yrs | Greenland Dog | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Reserved for CrazyDayz
3. 25% WolfDog Reserved for The Wayne Pack
4. Reserved for Raven Wing

Wheel Dog Candidates:
1. Reserved for Polly
2. Isha | M | 5 yrs | Malamute x MRH | Moonshadow Pack | Pg. 2
4. Reserved for Raven Wing

Non-Sled Dogs/Pets:
1. Reserved for Me
2. Azamat | M | 6 Yrs | Norwegian Elkhound | Polly | Pg. 5
3. Vesper | M | 6 Yrs | Malamute x Mountain Dog | The Bewitched | Pg. 2
4. Asteria | F | 16 Yrs | Border Collie | The Wayne Pack | Pg. 4

The Humans:
1. Devin McHale [Open]
2. Spouse/S.O. [Open; See Devin’s Form First]

Dog Gender Ratio
Male : Female
4 : 3

The above number only includes completed and accepted forms.

Edited at November 30, 2023 12:40 AM by Imperial Sands
Closed.November 25, 2023 04:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Forms

For the Dogs

Name:
Breed:
Role:*
Appearance:
Personality:
What’s Their Damage?: [Sled Dogs Only] **
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Affiliations: [Crush, Mate, Kin, Friends, Foes, etc.]
Other:

* = Include their Role but also what their Position is if Sled Dog OR What their Job/Task is if they are a Non-Sled Dog.

** = Why is this dog a Reject? Essentially: What's Wrong with Them? Give as Much Detail as You Want. Just explain what it is and how it affects them. For Sled Dogs Only.

For the Humans

Name:
Role: [Spouse, Friend, etc.]
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Feel free to add as much as you want beyond this.

Edited at November 25, 2023 09:26 PM by Imperial Sands
Closed.November 25, 2023 04:51 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Closed.November 25, 2023 04:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Knox
4 Years
Male
Breed:

Greenland Dog
Role:

Sled Dog;
Team Dog Candidate
Appearance:

Image Belongs to Me, Credit on the Image for Base & Design. Do Not Use This Image. Thank you!

Knox is a decent sized dog despite his issues regarding fear. He stands at 24 inches at the shoulder, and weighs about 77 lbs total, though sometimes less if he hasn't eaten recently or regularly. He has a rather muscular and almost powerful build, seemingly built for stamina, endurance, and strength. Truthfully, Knox wouldn't make a bad wheel dog if he was more reliable and didn't spook at, well, everything. However, he excels as a sled dog in general when he is paired with the right dog.

The canine has a dark base coat of black-brown, with a lighter saddle marking of a dark tan that darkens through brown to black, the same marking goes up the back of his neck, ending just behind his ears. His tail is predominantly black, with the ends lightening to dark brown which carries down the back of his legs, but with a white tip at the end of his tail. He also has a white snip on his muzzle just behind his nose, and the toes of his front paws are white as well, and a white splash on his chest. He also has a bit of dark speckling on his shoulders, but it isn't as noticeable since it blends with the black of his coat.

Knox's coat might be a bit on the shorter side, but it is incredibly dense, thick with the double coat that keeps him cool during the summers and warm during the winter. It's longer on his tail and the backs of his hind legs, and seems to be thickest around his neck and on his shoulders. Knox's nose is black in color, with his eyes being a bright green, not quite light enough to be lime but not dark enough to be emerald.

Perosnality:

Knox is genuinely a dog who seems to be afraid of everything. Whether it's his own shadow, a near by leaf, or a raging bull moose trying to stomp his head in, he is going to be equally terrified of them all. Truthfully, Knox is a very sweet dog, one that is naturally easy going if one can look past his crippling fear. Even when he is terrified or shut down, the Greenland Dog never so much as a growls or bares a tooth. There doesn't seem to be a mean bone in his body, prefering to avoid any sort of aggression or violence.

It's hard to say if Knox ever truly reaches a relaxed state, but he tries, and when he gets close he's a kind and calm dog, one who is easy to get along with and would never hurt a fly. He's respectful and polite, someone who is enjoyable and pleasant company to be around. One of his problems right now is his crippling fear of the world and anxiety cause him to basically have little to no conidence. Once he's relaxed and some of his confidence is restored, a driven and hard working dog shines through, one who likes to work and always puts in extra effort to get things done. That Knox is a reliable hound who is happy to work, and enjoys it, however, getting him to that point can be a feat nowadays. He isn't overly talkative, coming across rather shy to others he doesn't know, but that's also that fear everything vibe coming in to play there.

Due to his issues, it's easy to say Knox is a bit of a coward, and he won't deny it. He absolutely will go run and hide if there is danger or anything scary to him. Knox just doesn't have the constitution to fight anything and everything that stands in his way. Maybe when he isn't so afraid of everything he might stand up for himself or others a little, but he's never been one to do that even when he was a pup.

What’s Their Damage?:

To put it simply, Knox is terrified of everything, even his own shadow. He's extremely nervous, anxious, and afraid of pretty much everything. He's nonconfrontational and nonviolent, so if he cannot hide from the problem he will simply shut down, and likely pancake in the process. Knox is a burrower as a result, and will dig holes or dens or burrows to lay in so that he feels safe and secure. Give him a dog house? He's going to dig so he can lay beneath it [which he does].

Knox's issues seem to have stemmed from being a rather meek pup, and then when he was older he bonded deeply with his partner on his team. However, his partner was sold to another team, and Knox was not, leaving him shut down ever sense. His inability to to handle any form of stress made it so that he couldn't participate as a member of the team.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Friendly & Sweet: Knox has a very sweet and friendly demeanor behind the crippling fear that seems to dominate his every moment. He isn't difficult to get along with even when he does fear everything, and when he's relaxed can be good company.
Reliable When Unafraid: When Knox isn't terrified of everything and anything, he is a very driven dog who can be quite reliable to get the job done. Of course getting him to that place is difficult, but he can be counted on to get a job done when he's focused on his task.
Nonviolent: Knox would genuinely never hurt a fly. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body, which can be a bad thing at times, but it also means he's not often involved in conflict because he avoids it.

Terrified of Everything: This was obvious, but Knox is pretty much terrified of everything. Which causes him to retreat back into his nearest hidey hole, or shut down if he can't. Which, makes him difficult to work with in that regard.
Lack of Confidence: Honestly, Knox has no confidence in himself, if he did he probably wouldn't be afraid of everything. Because of this he tends to doubt any call he makes, and tends to be super indecisive, leaving decision making up to others.
Meek: He just really doesn't have a backbone or a voice. He won't stand up for himself, others, no one. He's going to sit there tight lipped, quiet, and just take whatever it is.

Affiliations:

Potentially Open.

Other:
Knox will likely improve greatly when he is paired with someone he can bond with, but will likely only ever be able to be paired up with them on the line

Edited at November 25, 2023 09:50 PM by Imperial Sands
Closed.November 25, 2023 11:42 AM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a lead wolf(50%)-dog candidate and a non-sled dog^^

Edited at November 25, 2023 11:44 AM by The Bewitched
Closed.November 25, 2023 12:13 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could I reserve a wheel dog?
Closed.November 25, 2023 04:25 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving a team dog canidate. Also, aren't Japanese Akitas considered sled dogs? Just wanted to check as I have the perfect character who is one, but her breed isn't listed.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us