Wolf Play : Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!
Chatbox
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)
 Clear Sky
07:55:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
bear lol :')
 Bears den
07:54:09 Bear
Sky your talking? XD
Apples: 0
Mushrooms: 17
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Clear Sky
07:53:38 Sky / Blue - she,her
broke*
 Clear Sky
07:53:25 Sky / Blue - she,her
Apples: 2
Mushrooms: 33
Mushrooms Saved: 9,800

im basically brok :'(
 starrywing
07:48:41 Novo/Starry
red
blue
hollow
domain expansion
purple
 Arachne
07:48:07 Ara/Kat
Whisp
thank you! :D
 Whispering Rain
07:46:19 Whisp, Rain
Ara
Beautiful!
 Arachne
07:45:52 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 05:51 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
*This roleplay is on the sister game HEE, I am the creator of it, shoot my Stable a Pm if you want to make sure*
Table of Contents:
-
Plot:
Roleplay Rules:
University Tour & Student Schedule:
Roles:
Dorm and Stall #'s:
Sign-Up Forms:
-
Riding Instructors & Their Classes:
-
Ms. Lennon & Mrs. Jacobs - These are your Cross Country instructors, they are very experiencednas they have been working here at Penbrooke for over 40 years each, they are a matter of fact twin sisters, they are not identical though. They both have brown hair and a strong built stature, they have blue eyes and their horses are Queen Bee, aka. Queens who is a beautiful light dapple grey English Thoroughbred mare. Mrs.Jacobs horse is named Lost Souls, aka. Luke, a dark blood bay Irish Sport Horse gelding.
-
Mr. Cannon - This man is Penbrookes Show Jumping instructor, he is a pale blonde higher twenties man with a lean build. He is quite handsome and in his prime age for Show Jumping, as well is his horse , Buttered Biscuits, aka. Jacky. He has performed in a singular Olympics game for Show Jumping, winning silver.
-
Mr and Mrs. Herring - These are the Western instructors. They are in charge of barrel racing, pole bending, and more. They are both in their mid thirties and have been working with horses both since they were very young, four years old to be exact. They take turns riding their American Quarter Horse, Lullabies Cry, aka. Baby, who is a dark bay mare.
-
Mr. Kael - Even when he may appear as a bit rough and tough on the outside, he is an incredible Dressage Instructor. He has played in multiple Olympic shows and won gold in two of them, he is in his early sixties but that doesn't stop him from anything. His black Arabian gelding, Junover is a powerhouse making them the perfect match for eachother. They will push you to go above and beyond and your sure to thank them in the end.

Edited at November 18, 2023 07:48 PM by Biologist at Work
Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 05:51 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot:
Penbrooke University is known around the world as one of the most prestigious Equestrian Centers. It is every horse riders dream to attend this school, they are known for their beautiful scenerys, their highly experienced staff members, and the 6 month long training that the students do. The training pays off in the end with the Penbrooke University Grand Prix, this special event has gone down in history for being the most active and well attended eventing shows that has ever been held at an Equestrian University. The students are just now arriving, they are getting their horses signed in as well as themselves, there have only been a hand picked few that the owner of the University, Mrs. Wavewater, has picked out to be trained in these 6th months. The rest of the students come either from high ended families who have enough money to allow their children to ride horses here, Or for students who have worked hard enough to be accepted into the University.
In the students times here they will go throughout their day, they will have three classes, two of which will be their own choice. The last one will be decided upon their arrival and when they get their schedules. They will be trained hard ain continue to go through their days until the week of the Grand Prix begins, this will be in late June as it is the beginning of the New Year as of the time now, January.

Edited at November 18, 2023 06:18 PM by Biologist at Work
Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 05:52 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Rules:
Follow all of Eve and WP rules, this would be a great time to review them.
-
1. Please be Active. Rps are only successful if people stay active, if you do not post in the Roleplay Thread in a week your character(s) will be taken out of the roleplay. In the roleplay they will be sent home.
2. Semi-Literacy is the Minimum Requirement for this roleplay, which means full paragraphs for Sign-Up forms as well as the Thread.
3. Stock Images and Artwork are allowed to be used alongside the Appearance of a character, HOWEVER, you Must follow WP's Rules to Use images.
4. There is a maximum of 3 characters you are allowed to have, each with one horse. This may change throughout the role play but please don't bug me about it.
5. Read Everything. I know its quite a lot but if you are to understand the roleplay you must read absolutely everything. Write your characters favorite color in "Other".
6. This is a literate to semi literate roleplay, meaning no magic will be used throughout this. No purple horses with shimmery auras with wings, thanks!
7. If your character owns a foal, they will not be able to be ridden...since they are, well babies still.
8. Reservations last 48 hours, you may ask for one 12 hour expansion but after that your characters role will be opened again.
9. Three corrections on your sign up sheet from me and your character will have to be declined.
10. I expect at least 6+ sentences in both Appearance and Personality, though if you a are going to do bullet points you must have at least 10 bullets.
11. Have fun! If you have questions please send me a Pm!

Edited at November 18, 2023 06:52 PM by Biologist at Work
Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 05:52 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
University Tour:
The University is absolutely gorgeous, to say the least.
Outside the view is immaculate, pine trees circle around the entire property and just over the trees you can see the snowy mountains. It is always a bit chilly here at Penbrooke so you will want to make sure your prepared for any sort of weather. Before e you get up to the actual University you have to drive up a long driveway and then you'll be able to see what almost looks like a miniature castle. This is the main hall, or the stables, the horses are kept in here whenever needed or whenever it gets to cold outside. Penbrooke University has to have the most beautiful stables as well as stalls in the entirety of England. The actual stalls are made of dark cedar wood, making them appear nice and sturdy as well as their glossy finish. Each stall is about 15 feet wide giving the horse plenty of space to move around and get comfortable in the wooden chips provided to them. The University staff will be the ones to feed, water, clean your horses stall, they pay great attention to if your horse may need antibiotics of some sort and will be sure to feed them their recommended meal. Each stall in the stables has a nameplate of the horse it is stalling at that moment, It holds all of their information, including their breed, age, gender, rider, and what they excel in. The nameplates are made of dark iron slabs and the lettering is made up of thin gold.
There are many other rooms in the stable, including the riders lounge where the students may eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Just around the corner of the Riders Lounge is the Tack Room, Filled with all sorts of saddles, reins, bits, halters, and really every kind of tack you could possibly need. There is a large variety of different color palettes to go with your tack set for that day, at least two of each. The Penbrooke Stables has a Western Tack Room and an English Tack Room, they are connected by the riders wooden locker room where the students are allowed to keep their personal belongings.
There is also a grooming and washing bay, with heaters to make sure your horse is nice and warm before you brush or tack them up.
The dorms are located to the left of the stables down a little path, the cabins are modern day looking log cabins that are a decent size, enough to fit three people comfortably. There are 6 dorm cabins, the girls are closer to the stables than the boys but theirs isn't to far away either. There is also one trail meant for Trail Riding that passes through the Dorm Cabins and takes a long circle around the University, passing beautiful lakes and green fields. On the right side of the University you have your outdoor arena, it is quite large in a rectangular shape and it is used for Dressage and Show Jumping. The indoor arena is connected to the stables so whenever your ready you can just walk right into that arena. Right next to the outdoor arena is the walkers, the horses are placed in here by the staff members early in the morning, just to get them a bit more awake and ready before the students wake up and come up to the stables.
There is a vet station where ever your horse may go if you think they could be injured, there are outdoor quarantining pastures a bit aways from the other pastures full of healthy horses. The University has a Cross Country course, well two of them really, one runs through the pine forest and the other one is in a big field where the Cross Country riders can compete, practice, or train with their instructors.
She sign in desk or check out desk is at the very front of the stables and is more like a drive through, you will drive your vehicle, or your parents will, and your horse will be in the trailer. The staff at the front desk will ask you a few simple questions like your name, age, your horses show name, their barn name, and how you were accepted into Penbrooke University.
-
Student Schedule:
6:30 AM - Get Up, Get Ready, Go Down For Breakfast
-
7:00 AM - Preparation Time (Students Brush, Tack Up, And Warm Up Their Horses)
-
8:30 AM - First Class
-
10:00 AM - Choice ⁄ Free Time (Students may Chat, Take a rest, roam around the Property, Or even take a short trial ride)
-
11:30 AM - Lunch Time
-
12:30 PM - Second Class
-
2:00 PM - Training Time (Students are required to practice their disciplines at this time)
-
3:00 PM - Choice ⁄ Free Time
-
4:30 PM - Third Class
-
5:30 PM - Clean Up (Pasture or Stall Horses, Untack, Bathe Horse If Needed)
-
6:00 PM - Dinner Time
-
7:30 PM - Head to Dorms
-
10:30 PM - Lights Out

Edited at November 18, 2023 07:42 PM by Biologist at Work
Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 05:53 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roles:
-
14-16 Years Old
First Years (Masculine):
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
First Years (Feminine):
1. Annabelle McQuéary • 16 • Dressage & Cross Country • Horse: Symphony Of The Stars
2. Charlotte Wentworth • 14 • Cross Country & Show Jumping • Horse: Twilight Vy YVW
3. Arabella Jenkins • 15 • Show Jumping & Dressage • Horse: Royal Cloud
-
17-18 Years Old
Second Years (Masculine):
1. Blake Bosch • 18 • Show Jumping & Cross Country • Horse: Secret Agent
2. Reserved for Iconium
3. Open
Second Years (Feminine):
1. Raine Campbell • 18 • Western & Show Jumping • Horse: Super Nova
2. Oliva Hendricks • 17 • Western & Cross Country • Horse: Eagle Eye
3. Alysana Lexington • 18 • Cross Country & Show Jumping • Horse: Neptunes Crown Royal
-
19-20 Years Old
Third Years (Masculine):
1. Callahan Beckerson • 20 • Dressage & Western • Horse: SPK I've Got The Groove
2. Roy Wellington • 20 • Western & Show Jumping • Horse: Felix Vy YVW
3. Damian Letum • 20 • Cross Country & Western • Horse: Deaths Obsession
Third Years (Feminine):
1. Maeve Lundemburg • 19 • Cross Country & Show Jumping • Horse: Jokers Playing Card
2. Véronique Rousselle • 18 • Western & Show Jumping • Horse: Casimir
3. Colette Carrington • 19 • Dressage & Show Jumping • Horse: PF Avignon

Edited at December 5, 2023 08:50 PM by Biologist at Work
Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 05:53 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dorm and Stall #'s:
-
Dorms:
Feminine First Years (Cabin 1)
1. Annabelle Von McQuéary
2. Charlotte Wentworth
3. Arabella Jenkins
Masculine First Years (Cabin 6)
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
-
Feminine Second Years (Cabin 2)
1. Raine Campbell
2. Alysana Lexington
3. Oliva Hendricks
Masculine Second Years (Cabin 5)
1. Open
2. Open
3. Blake Bosch
-
Feminine Third Years (Cabin 3)
1. Maeve Lundemburg
2. Véronique Rousselle
3. Colette Carrington
Masculine Third Years (Cabin 4)
1. Roy Wellington
2. Callahan Beckerson
3. Damian Letum
-
Stall Numbers and Name Plates:
Stall 1. Jokers Playing Card aka. Jax • 7 • Gelding • Westphalian
Stall 2. Open
Stall 3. Open
Stall 4. Eagle Eye aka. Wren • 9 • Mare • Appaloosa
Stall 5. Neptunes Crown Royal aka. Primrose • 9 • Mare • Andalusian ⁄ Hanoverian
Stall 6. Symphony Of The Stars aka. King • 11 • Stallion • Friesian
Stall 7. Secret Agent aka. Classified • 8 • Gelding • Hanoverian
Stall 8. Casimir aka. Casi • 4.8 • Stallion • Mustang ⁄ Akhal-Teke
Stall 9. Super Nova aka. Nova • 9 • Gelding • Apaloosa
(And so on...until Stall 18)
Stall 12. SPK I've Got The Groove aka. Sunny • 4 • Stallion • APH x Lippizaner
Stall 13. Deaths Obsession aka. Arius • 6 • Stallion • Quarter Horse
Stall 14. Twilight Yv YVW aka. Twilight • 10 • Stallion • Thoroughbred
Stall 15. Felix Vy YVW aka. Felix • 10 • Stallion • Thoroughbred
Stall 16. PF Avignon aka. Patrick • 9 • Gelding • Canadian Warmblood
Stall 17. Royal Cloud aka. Cloudy • 8 • Mare • Thoroughbred

Edited at November 25, 2023 08:45 PM by Biologist at Work
Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 05:54 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sign-Up Forms:
-
Rider Form:
Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Role ⁄ Year:
Appearance:
Personality:
Preferred Classes (Pick Two, as the third will be assigned by me):
Discipline (Western or English):
Experience Level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Experienced):
Crush:
Significant Other:
Backstory (Optional):
Other (Put your preferred Stall # here):
-
Horse Form:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Breed (I will allow cross breeds but no more than two mixed breeds per character):
Appearance:
Personality:
Discipline:
Mate:
Foals:
Backstory (Optional):
Other:

Edited at November 18, 2023 08:16 PM by Biologist at Work
Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 07:48 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
- This is Now Open -
Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 07:48 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Rider:
-
Full Name:
Maeve Lundemburg
Nickname(s):
Prefferably just her name, Maeve
Role:
Third Year (Feminine)
Appearance:
Besides her horse being quite intimidating at times, and quite tall...Maeve is the exact opposite.
Now, she isn't exactly tiny, but she is quite petite, though she is still able to ride her horse where they are both comfortable. She fits into his height range by just a few inches over his height low. Maeve stands at exactly 5'5 feet tall, she weighs about 110 or so pounds, she is quite slender for her age. Is is attractive though, she has long muscular legs and what people would consider and hourglass shaped body. She is curvy but there are a few places where Maeve wishes she could improve.
Maeve has a heart shaped face with a sharp jawline that blends smoothly into her face nicely, they arent to prominent but you can see their existence. The young woman has slightly tanned skin which goes nicely with her deep blue eyes. She has just below should length hair, but it is long enough to put up in a tight bun when riding or doing competitions. She doesn't wear a lot of makeup , just enough to make her appear more awake..when in reality she isn't until she starts riding. Maeve absolutely loves wearing riding gear, it just gives her some sort of comfort. It reminds her that she's riding horses, like...how cool is that?! She loves dressing Jax and herself up in different color palettes and has been trying new tack items with him.
Personality:
|| Competitive || Comforting || Open Hearted and Minded || Always One To Give Second or Even Third Chances || Motherly || Focused || Full of Energy || Reserved...Most of The Time || Selfless || Always Pushing Herself or Others To Do There Absolute Best || Encouraging || Genuine || Patient || Observant || Leaderly || Curious || Loyal || Wishful || Adventurous || Respectful and Respectable || Controlled || Graceful || Humble || Persuasive || Persistent || Willing || Try Hard || Outgoing || Collected ||
Preferred Classes:
Cross Country & Show Jumping
Discipline:
English or Hunters Saddle
Experience Level:
Experienced
Crush:
Open, Pm me!
Significant Other:
None at the moment.
Affiliations:
Pm me!
Other:
My Horse:
-
Show Name:
Jokers Playing Card
Barn Name:
Jax
Breeds:
Westphalian Horse
Appearance:
This boy is quite the stunner really, you would probably have to take two times to look at him whilst he passes.
Jax is a fairly large gelding, for his breed anyways, from the withers down her stands at about 16'4 hands tall. The male weighs in at about 1,400-1,500 pounds. He has a long, strong, but elegant looking body structure, his long neck just makes him appear more so. Jax has long, semi-muscular legs, you wouldn't want to get into a hand fight, well a fist fight with this boy that's for sure. You can just tell by how he enters an arena he means business and he's not going to let anything get in the way of him. Jax has a naturally tucked neck, making him look even more professional when he is warming up and doing his activities. He has incredibly smooth gaits, but he is just a tad bit bouncy in his leading trot, though he and Maeve have been worming on that so hopefully it gets better soon. This gelding naturally picks his legs up pretty high, but he stillw arms up with ground poles just to get them up more, this makes him appear much more powerful and intimidating than the sweet boy actually is... His ears are always perked forward and his eyes making sure his surroundings are clear before he does his magic.
Jax's coat coloration is absolutely gorgeous, even though it may be considered a simple coat color he just carries it out in a way that makes him look almost like he's regal...or should belong to a kingdom...of some sort. The gelding is a dark, dark blood bay, he is pretty much an incredibly dark crimson color everywhere but his stomach and muzzle. He has beautiful blotches dappled around his stomach which are fairly noticeable over the lighter red tones on his belly. He also has dappled on his dark neck but like I said...its dark so their hardly visible. Jax doesn't hold any markings to him except a small white snip on the right side of his lip, which is quite small.
Maeve and him seem to "agree" that he looks best in the simple colors back and white as well as dark red and crimson tack palettes. Though they are always trying new colors out!
Personality:
|| High Energy || Disciplined || Not For Anyone Under Intermediate Riding || Balanced || Competitive || Pushy || Agile || Always Moving || People Pleaser || Dedicated || Social and People Oriented || High Motivation || Impatient || Sweet || Cuddle Bug || Calm...Most of The Time || Unpredictable || Collected || Almost Like a Therapy Animal For His Owner || One-Person Horse || Picky || Snooty || Flirtatious || Smooth Gaited || Experienced || Playful || Over Confident || Willing || Obedient || Needy || Active || Noisy || Handsome and he knows it ||
Discipline:
English and Hunters Saddle
Crush:
Open, Pm me!
Mate:
None, Open.
Affiliations:
Pm me!
Other:

Edited at November 18, 2023 09:03 PM by Biologist at Work
Penbrooke University of Equestrians | Literate RP | OPEN!November 18, 2023 07:49 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Annabelle Von McQuéary
Nickname(s):
Anna
Role:
Feminine First Year
Appearance:
The girl is quite pretty to say the least.
Her elegant, fragile frame is what some people call hourglass shaped. She is on the taller side when it comes to height, standing at just below 5'7 feet tall. Anna has long muscular legs, which are used to coax her horse into into different gaits and movements in the arena. The young woman has a smooth jaw and a small button nose that curves upward slightly towards the end. Anna's hair is a dark crimson color that sticks out against her pale skin tone. It reaches down to her lower back if she doesn't keep it up in two French braids. Anna's hair is thick and strong enough to hold small items in its, so you will frequently see her around the property wearing flowers that she found and then put in her hair. The girl is pale, but not snow white. She has the faintest tan, with the exception of small freckles that are dashed onto her face around her nose bridge and on her cheeks.
Annabelles eyes are absolutely stunning...she has a condition called Heterocromia. Basically whenever a person has different colors of eyes from one another, for Annabelle this means she has one dark grey and one dark green eye. This makes her have a sort of...witchy look to her. As for Anna's voice, it is soft and whispy with a very thick French acdent, hence he spending the first 11 years of her life living in France.
Personality:
|| Sisterly Figure || Studious || Focused || Relaxed || High Patience Level || Intelligent || Somewhat Experienced || Skilled || Extremely Loyal || Gentle || Reliable || Hardworking || Work Driven || Neat and Tidy || Childish at Moments || Family Loving || Social Butterfly || Responsible see Respectful || Sweet || Devoted || Not One To Give Up Easily || Determined || Generous || Considerate || Selfless || Proud || Quiet || Appreciative || Sensitive || Calm and Collected ||
Preferred Classes:
Dressage and Cross Country
Discipline:
English
Experience Level:
Advanced
Crush:
None, Pm me!
Significant Other:
None.
Affiliations:
Pm me!
Other:
~
Horse Form:
-
Show Name:
Symphony Of The Stars
Barn Name:
Kingston or King
Breeds:
Purebred Friesian
Appearance:
This stallion is an absolutely stunning boy, he is a purebred friesian after all...supposedly one of the prettiest horse breeds in the world.
Kingston is a monster of a horse, he's big, and when I say big, I mean big . This monster of a horse stands just over 17'4 hands from the withers down. He has an incredibly muscular and well built body. He has a sickle shaped neck, it is quite long as well as elegant when it tucks perfectly into his chest when moving. His muscles ripple under his skin as he moves proudly across the arena and you can't help but stare. His shoulder are strong and sloped and he has a powerful croup. Kingstons coat is rather short cut as he has recently just been trimmed, he has a shiny, glossy coat appearance now. Looking almost like somebody splashed a bucket on water on him. This stallions mane is a night sky black as well as his long thick tail, his mane is usually up in braids because of how long it is as it reaches below his neck.
Kingston is a pretty typical friesian color wise, a midnight coat covers his entire body. No markings are seen on him whatsoever, he is a completely black horse with deep, dark brown eyes.
Personality:
|| Over Protective || Energetic || Always Looking To Please His Rider || Obedient || Smooth Gained || Rambunctious || Aggressive Towards Other Stallions and Geldings || Extremely Flirty || Focused || Work Driven || Always Seems To Be A Bit Tense || Very Much A One-Person Horse || Handsome || Highly Intelligent || Proud || Confident || Keen || Quick Witted || Loving and Caring || Trickster || Powerful || Elegant || Quick To Get His Attention Back ||
Discipline:
English
Crush:
Eh, not yet...
Mate:
None. Open!
Offspring:
He has has successfully had three purebred friesian colts at his old barn, which was also a breeding facility.
Affiliations:
Pm me!
Other:

Edited at November 18, 2023 10:18 PM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us