08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 15, 2023 11:27 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

General Note

I know I didn't have it in the original sign up, but for those who are playing dragons that are pureblooded, the "Species" would be their type (Celeiar, Rattler, Woren, etc) and then the "Subspecies" would be the subclass (i.e. ice, water, or air for Struid).

Also, when completing forms, just make sure you've read all the rules. There's no hidden words or anything, just rules regarding length and images.

For those considering making another character, dragons are drastically outnumbering Fae at the moment. If it would be preferred, I could tweak the RP to focus mainly on dragons (meaning a bond is unnecessary), or I could remove Fae entirely. Or keep it as is; PM me what you think.

The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:17 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot

It is unusual for more than three dragon eggs to die in any given year, but in the past three centuries, only four eggs have successfully hatched. Hundreds, if not thousands, of egglings have perished, and no one can understand why. Their one, tentative hypothesis is that it has something to do with lineage: the four survivors were all pure-blooded, whereas most dragons -- and their eggs -- are mixed species. However, after thousands of years of interbreeding and not a single issue, the Bonded are beginning to suspect foul play. Someone is killing their young, and they cannot get away with it.

----------------------------------

Table of Contents

I. Rules

II. Information on Dragons, Fae, Bonds, and Hierarchies

III. Descriptions of Roles

IV. Character List

V. Sign-Up Sheet

Links

Discussion

Edited at November 19, 2023 07:07 PM by Mother
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:31 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

I.

Rules

1. Follow all WolfPlay rules. Now is an awesome time to review them.

2. Images that have been hotlinked, have TOS violations, are not credited to anyone, or that otherwise break WP rules will result in a declined form.

3. Based on 2, I will only be accepting images that you have drawn yourself or have had drawn for you, or that are from specific picrew users (for human characters). No exceptions.

4. You have three days to finish your reservation. I will not PM you to warn you that time is up; I will just open the slot. If you need an extension, tell me.

5. Multi-species dragons are a thing in this RP, but they cannot be overpowered. Strengths and weaknesses need to balance each other out.

6. I don't do out-of-character drama. If you have an issue with another player, get it resolved. Don't stir the pot in the discussion or RP threads; you will be kicked out.

7. Max 4 characters per person. If you have one character of one type (dragon or Fae), the second character must be the opposite, unless we have a shortage of one of the two.

8. Either the personality or appearance section must be 200+ words for a form to be accepted. The other must be a detailed bullet list (5-10+ good points, not just one word) at minimum. We want to get to know your characters; two sentences is super boring.

9. Read everything that pertains to your character. The information is there for a reason.

10. If you don't find a bond for your character, one will be assigned. Bonds are the same age as each other, so agree on actual age with the other player.

11. I am hesitantly allowing you to play your own bond, but you must remain active in the RP and interact with others if you choose to do this.

12. Have fun!

These rules are subject to change.

Edited at November 15, 2023 11:33 AM by Mother
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:35 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

II.

Information on Dragons, Fae, Bonds, and Hierarchies

About Dragons

Note: The most important thing to take away from this section is that, while dragons may display multiple abilities from the various species they have in their bloodline, they will only be strong in one dominant class’s abilities (the species from which most of their lineage comes). Only pureblooded dragons will have the full power of their given species, and they will carry no abilities from any of the other types.

Dragons are mythical beasts that vary greatly in appearance. While the smallest, when on all fours, may only reach about four feet, the largest may hit a towering 10-15 feet at the shoulder. While many may fit the varied “reptilian” descriptions, there is no end to what features they carry. All dragons are capable of crossbreeding, and they have been for thousands of years; however, there are five ancient, founding species, and they are classified as follows:

Pyrads are fire and storm dragons. Pure dragons of this species are metallic in coloration and are generally grayscale or warm colors. Pyrads are capable of weather and/or fire manipulation, are impermeable to flame or electricity, and will breathe fire or shoot out sparks. They generally have more volatile, unpredictable personalities, and there are very few dragons that can rival a Pyrad’s fierceness in battle or protectiveness over what they see as theirs. They make excellent warriors, sentinels, and generals.

Struids are ice, water, and air dragons. Pureblood Struids are always a shade of blue, some coming close to white or black.They have dominion over the water element in all its forms and are impervious to cold. Some don’t even need to breathe and can survive in low oxygen spaces, though this is mainly the dragons that make their homes in deep water or high atmosphere. They are calmer than most others, more go-with-the-flow, but they are not to be underestimated. Their reserved and aloof nature can hide an amicable dragon or a vicious one. Despite being hard to read themselves, they are very intuitive and cunning, making them prime candidates for leadership, diplomat, or merchant positions.

Rattlers are those classified as shifters and poison or venomous dragons. They seem to change color, appear camouflaged, or have the sheen of oil on water. Some may change size or shape, mimicking other species of dragon, though they cannot take on extra abilities. Rattlers can change the effects of their poisons or venoms. They are immune to being poisoned themselves. These dragons generally prefer solitude and are not the most social creatures, but they excel at deception and can easily adopt personality traits that are not natural to them. These dragons are often chosen for guards, assassins, and information scouts.

Celeiars are dragons who have a grasp of the celestial: light and dark, dream and psyche. Black, white, and purples are their main colors, though golden or silver tones are also normal. These dragons manipulate shadows, thoughts, emotions, and dreams. Pure Celeiars are extremely rare and, for a time, were thought to be extinct. Their personalities are complex and dangerous, and, if someone has wronged them, are extremely vindictive. They are charismatic and adept at speaking. These dragons have snagged many a leadership position and are often the main heroes and villains in history books.

The Worens are forest and earth dragons, and those of the deep places beneath the world. They are earthy tones, but they may also carry markings of any color. Those who live aboveground or right beneath it can manipulate flora and fauna, while those who live in the darkest, hardest places have impeccable seismic senses and command the strongest stone. They all have some level of command over the earthy things, willing the dirt and minerals themselves to bend to their will. Worens, especially those who live among solid stone, are unrivaled in toughness and brute force. Even a weak Woren can walk through the thickest wall as though it were a sandcastle. These dragons are frank, blunt, honest, and mature; they have slow tempers and can analyze both the big picture and the littlest detail. Worens are the crafters, traders, architects, builders, and judiciaries of the world.

Now, pureblooded dragons of any species are few and far between, as the vast majority of dragons have mated outside any given class for generations. While the typical dragon will have a high percentage of one species in its bloodline, there are usually strains of each within them. The species that makes up the majority of their line is the one whose abilities they will be most in tune with, though they may display abilities from any class within their lineage.

Dragons hatch small, only a foot or two tall. However, they grow quickly, and their growth will begin to slow once they hit 160-200 years of age. A fully mature dragon will no longer grow after 250.

About Hatching, Fae, and Bonds

All dragons come from eggs. Eggs are placed in a communal cave, well protected with perfect incubation conditions and no threats. The hatchery is a vast network of caves, capable of hosting thousands of egglings at any given time. They incubate for a year – eggs are always layed on the first day of the year and always hatch on the first day of the next year. If they do not hatch by midnight, the egglings die.

Fae are humans, but they are bonded to a dragon. They are also always born on the first day of the year, and they do not need to meet their hatchling dragon to form the bond. It is formed at midnight regardless of anyone’s attempts at intervention. These children age with their dragons; each year of development for a regular human takes 10 for these children. For example, a fifty-year-old Fae looks and acts like a five-year-old unbonded human. They are often given to special homes or go to live with older Fae, as their parents usually die by the time they are toddlers.

Dragons and their Fae find each other when they are anywhere from 150-300 years old, though it is rare to still have not found each other after 200. One may die before the other, but each generally lives to be 10,000 years old, give or take a few.

Bonds allow telepathic communication between dragon and Fae, and the Fae basically becomes their dragon in terms of abilities (though Fae will not be able to breathe fire/ice/etc.). If one dies, the other will not have decreased abilities, but they often become shells of their former selves.

About Hierarchy and Loyalties

The Pendraegon is the oldest bonded pair, and they are automatically the leaders of the other bonded. When they die, the second oldest pair succeeds them. This second pair is the Sudraegon, and until the death of the Pendraegon, they are simply advisors, watching and learning from the oldest pair.

Bonded live throughout the kingdoms of the world but are under the jurisdiction of the Pendraegon rather than any human ruler. While individuals may form alliances with kingdoms, the Bonded clan as a whole does not. Battles between bonded are unusual outside of these kingdom alliances; the last major war between dragons and their bonds nearly decimated both populations, almost eradicated the Celeiars, and caused the erasure of several kingdoms and principalities from the world maps.

(You can make up any kingdom if you want your Bonded to have an alliance. I'll add people's kingdoms as they come up.)

List of Kingdoms will go here

Edited at November 15, 2023 11:32 AM by Mother
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:47 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

III.

Roles

For now, only dragons and Fae will be playable characters.

The Pendraegon: The oldest bonded pair. They are the monarchs of the Bonded, keepers of the nests, and protectors of the Young. They oversee training and upbringing of all young Bonded. They are referred to as a collective "Pendraegon." For this RP, the current Pendraegon is the cause of the eggling deaths, and they are indeed targeting dragons with "impure" blood. The dragon in the bond is probably pureblooded.

The Sudraegon: The second oldest bonded pair. They will take over when the Pendraegon die, though until then, they train the Young, enforce order in the Tribe, and prepare to take up the mantle of their predecessors. They do not need to know or support the actions of the current Pendraegon.

High Guard: These are three bonded pairs that protect the nesting grounds, Pendraegon, Sudraegon, and their families. They are elite warriors - the best of the best. They do not need to know or support the actions of the current Pendraegon, but it is likely that at least one pair will.

Tribe: Regular Bonded members. They have their own subtle hierarchy, generally based on age, but the mates of the Pendraegon and Sudraegon will sort of take to the top regardless of age. Some will know of and support the Pendraegon's actions. Most will not.

Young: The Young are those in training to harness their skills and are usually between the ages of 150 and 300. They age into the Tribe when they have gained a satisfactory hold of their abilities. Right now, there are a maximum of only four Young bonded pairs, all the dragons of which will be pureblooded.

Edited at November 13, 2023 03:04 PM by Mother
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:51 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

IV.

Character List

* means that they are in need of a bond. If none is chosen by the time the RP starts, they will be assigned.

Pendraegon (1/1 Pair Complete)

- Savo -- F -- Celeiar -- Mother -- Pg 1
- Oceane -- F -- Fae -- Moonlight wolf -- Pg 6

Sudraegon (0/1 Pair Complete)

- Visani -- F -- Celeiar -- High hills pack -- Pg 4*
- Fae

High Guard (0/2 Pairs Complete)

- Soare -- F -- C/R -- Biologist at Work -- Pg 2*
- Fae
- [Name] -- M -- P/R/S -- Raven Wing -- Pg 2*
- Fae

Tribe (Unlimited)

- Dragon, reserved for the Wayne pack*
- Dragon, reserved for raveneclipse*
- Fae, reserved for raveneclipse*

Young (0/4 Pairs Complete)

YOUNG DRAGONS CLOSED unless spots reopen

- Xanthus -- M -- Struid -- Moonlight wolf -- Pg 3*
- Cassandra Fox -- F -- Fae -- Crazydayz -- Pg 4*
- Spark -- F -- Pyrad -- Dawnforest -- Pg 3*
- Brigid -- F -- Fae -- Silver via -- Pg 5*
- Dragon, reserved for the Wayne pack*
- Fae
- Dragon, reserved for lunara071*
- Fae, reserved for lunara071*

Edited at December 3, 2023 11:01 PM by Mother
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

V.

Sign-Up Sheet

Name

Age (Note that bonded pairs are exactly the same age)

Species (Either Fae or dragon. If dragon, include all species in bloodlines from highest percentage to lowest)

Subspecies (If pureblood dragon, this is their subclass -- ex: fire or storm for Pyrad)

Rank

Kingdom Alliance (Optional)

Appearance

Personality

Strengths (3+ preferred)

Weaknesses (3+ preferred)

Affiliations (Include any relationships -- family, mates, offspring, etc.)

Other (If your character is aware of what is going on and is supportive, place that here)

Edited at November 14, 2023 06:06 PM by Mother
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:58 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Savo'alath (Savo)
Species: Celeiar
Subspecies: Dark
Kingdom Alliance: None

Appearance

IMG-0848.jpg

Credits to me

13 feet to the shoulder -- Strong but lithe build -- Has short, fine fur rather than scales -- "Mane" extends from bridge of nose down midline all the way to tail tip, extends along wing ridges as well -- Longer pale fur matching mane grows along jawline down the middle of her neck about halfway -- Lion-like tail tuft -- Horns curve in towards each other slightly -- Ice blue eyes -- Deep blue base with silvery dappling -- black talons match horns

Personality

Savo is a charismatic, strong creature. She radiates a quiet sort of confidence - not arrogance, but she isn't the most humble of dragons; she will not downplay the abilities she knows she has. She is neither outgoing nor a recluse, but her dominant presence has a way of attracting others to her. Savo isn't unfriendly, but she is to the point and can fairly be described as blunt, even "brutally honest" at times. Her sharp tongue is more often engaged in witty banter than harsh words, though. She is not one to give out compliments; when one is expressed, you can rest assured that she has been thoroughly impressed.

Savo grows bored quickly; her strict adherence to rules placed upon her will slip on occasions in which a little mischief will benefit her mood. She is devious and meticulous with all her designs, from a simple prank to a battlefield. Like the majority of Celeiars, this dragon also has a knack for public speaking, but she would prefer to stay away from the large crowds. She can twist her words to evoke all kinds of emotions, elicit any response in those around her - and, frankly, it unnerves her.

She is extremely protective over what is hers: her offspring, her bond, her mate, her dragons. She is generally a more motherly, even fairly patient creature, but to get on her bad side is to set a heat seeking missile on oneself. Any attack on her kin or friends is a direct attack on her, and she does not take kindly to offenders. Savo will defend those she loves with a ferocity that would unnerve even the most vicious Pyrad, and she would litter the field with the remains of her enemies.

Or, at least, that was the way she used to be.

Now, she walks through a burning house of what used to be her. Savo is cold, composed, collected, and a killer. Her eyes, which once held an intelligent, inquisitive light, are hardened and glazed over as of late. Where she was plenty dangerous when crossed before, now she has become a ticking time bomb, unpredictable and full of vengeance. She is the dark of the dark, a true creature of the night. Her mind is a twisted place, full of paranoia and mistrust. She is malicious, callous, and manipulative.

Her mind is breaking, if it isn't already completely shattered, but she hides it extremely well. To others' eyes, she is simply a bitter, grieving dragon mourning the horrifying betrayal of her mate. Her composure remains intact, and she has maintained enough of her former charisma to continue to charm those around her. Savo's decisions are as they ever were, unless one examines them with painful scrutiny. Her plans remain carefully woven, like a black widow's web, ready to ensnare her quarry and watch the life leave their eyes. Savo has become a monster.

Strengths

Manipulation --

Agility and aerial combat --

Separating emotions from judgment --

Weaknesses

Skin --

Off her rocker --

Her offspring --

Affiliations

Tavok (deceased) -- Her mate and part of the former Pendraegon pair. He was a handsome creature and the love of her life. Predominantly Struid, and with his greater skills being akin to those of the ice subspecies, he also held a decent amount of Pyrad lineage and a little bit of everything else. She was wholly devoted to him, but something in him snapped a few hundred years ago, and he began unabashedly murdering pureblooded Young and several mixed dragons that were "too close" to pure. When he began killing their own offspring, and tried to kill her, Sava destroyed him -- but part of her was lost in the process.

Open to offspring. Her older children will be mixed species, as they will also have been Tavok's, but as of late she has only been producing Celeiars.

Other

Edited at November 30, 2023 07:44 PM by Mother
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:58 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Species: Fae
Rank
Kingdom Alliance (Optional)

Appearance

Personality

Strengths

Weaknesses

Affiliations

Other

Edited at November 13, 2023 03:03 PM by Mother
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 03:05 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a young dragon please?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us