09:50:44 P'Sky
Hi Amy ^°^
 Amygdala
09:46:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello again XD
 MLadySkylar
09:44:49 P'Sky
Bug-a-boo
That's exactly what I called my kitten, now her name is Bug/Buggy/Bug a boo and bed bug because she is a bed hog
 Lazy Kingdom
09:38:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
It does ^^
 Poe
09:35:23 
Lazy-
Yay! I think it suits her very well.
 BuggyOs
09:34:34 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
He told me he's getting a new one, so hopefully that goes well for him

Ice
I had my chromebook for 6 years before i got my current laptop
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:57 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
:O I love that
 purdy
09:33:50 
ahhh! almost 80 paws!!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
Thank you <3, I forget why I even did it but it stuck :,).
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 11, 2023 09:08 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
More Than Everything.
~ Semi-lit roleplay sign up page ~

Yeah... world expansion story? Hope this isn't cliche :)

- plot description -

Foralen is the world; the world is Foralen. Foralen... is in a box.
The Edges of the world have existed since... forever. Their existance is a plain, undeniable fact; just as the sky is blue, or that the sun is overhead. The Edges stretch seemingly infinitely upward and into the ground. There is no use trying to get past them. Generations have tried and failed.

Life is peaceful. The Forien are content this way. Until the walls start crumbling on their own, revealing a second 'civilization'. How can the two groups navigate coexistence? Or will warfare erupt?

Edited at November 11, 2023 10:36 PM by Qyusen
More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 11, 2023 09:22 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Overall Roleplay Rules
it says must! not planning on joining...? too bad! MUST! READ!

Eve's rules... duh. do I even need to say anything.
-
2. Hate the character, not the player.
-
3. Please, please, PLEASE do not sign up if you are not certain you can put effort and time into this. Which means read all other people's posts, read or at least skim the lore, etc please pm me your pack name to prove you read this. (I get that things come up in life, but please don't ghost!)

IF you have writer's block/things in real life, please just PM me!
This isn't a competition, we're here to create a cool story. Enjoy it!
-
There isn't a solid word minimum, but obviously don't half-ass your posts. I'm a busy person also; I'm content with slow but consistent posts! At least 1 post per week per character, please.
-
5. characters that don't have a post after seven days will be removed. (If you know you'll be too busy and PM me, we'll make up an excuse for your absent character.)
-
More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 11, 2023 09:26 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
More rules are you kidding me right now.
well i don't recommend joining if this is too much for you. /j

1. NO godmodding, mary sues, weeping willows, etc.
Make your character imperfect! As a goal, try to make sure your character has more personality than Harry Potter, hehe. That's kind of a low bar though.

2. oh that's all thank goodness.
More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 11, 2023 09:45 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
✨ LOOOORE!! ✨
are you bored yet? thanks for readingg

Mild inspiration from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and I'm the Grim Reaper.

A LOT OF LORE WILL BE REVEALED IN-STORY!

I'll keep a record of what the characters currently know here. Although it's probably a good idea to record some yourself too.

Don't want to read all this? At the bare minimum, it would be great if you read the lore behind the civilization your character will be a part of.

However, there is stuff that everyone should know!

Chimeras/Animal hybrids system

chi·me·ra (/kīˈmirə,kəˈmirə/)
noun 1. (in Greek mythology) a fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail.

The chimeras are the inhabitants and characters in this story! Here 'chimera' is the same as an animal human hybrid. I can't remember if this terminology is used outside of Fullmetal Alchemist, lol mods this is not a fandom roleplay please don't locckk

Chimeras have classifications, such as avian, reptilian, mammallian, etc.

Chimeras have three interchangeable different forms; feral, human, and halfway.
In the human form, a chimera would appear completely human (obviously) but retain some minor attributes; for example, a walrus chimera might have some whiskers, or a lion chimera might have golden hair. A feral form chimera is... basically-a-furry-but-not-exaactly? Thanks for reading this pm me 'im kinda silly' to get some free mushies yeah, bipedal animals... and a halfway-form chimera would be exactly that, halfway (ex. regular girl with feathers, regular person with goat horns, regular guy with a bit of grey fur on his arms).

Chimeras can change forms in a matter of seconds, athough switching forms quickly or repeatedly can be draining and painful. For this reason, many choose to stay in one form for long periods of time.

Foralen Background

Foralean people are mostly merged with low-on-the-food-chain animals, such as deer, foxes or mice, although there's always the odd outlier. Foralen is a developed civilization, with a writing system, books, government, medicine, arts, etc; although no electronics yet, unfortunately.
Foralen is the sole existing civilization, at least to your characters' knowledge at the beginning. It is a unified and peaceful kingdom; violence is rare, and thankfully few rules are needed as citizens mostly keep themselves in line. However, because of this and additionally having no other competition, Forians on average have less constitution or combat knowledge.

The patron goddess of Foralen is Escra, the goddess of immensity, gold, but also humility and simplicity. A large portion of Forians are followers of Escra. Believers sometimes make sacrifices(non-living) or offerings of flowers to her; there is also a temple dedicated to her somewhere in Foralen.

-lore will definitely develop! PM me if you've got some ideas, or want to draw a map!-

Oreia Background

Oreian chimeras are mostly merged with upper-food-chain animals, such as tigers or wolves. A government doesn't really exist, although there is an unspoken code against unprovoked fighting that most chimeras follow. Oreians aren't as unified, but that doesn't mean they are inferior to the Forian. Oreians stick in bands of close friends and family, and dedication to their bands is important and honorable.

Oreian medicine, arts and technology is very minimal; however, there is not a big need for such things. Oreians on average are very fit and have good constitution; they also are often well-trained in combat. If there is any Oreian art, it is the art of combat.

-lore will definitely develop! PM me if you've got some ideas, or want to draw a map!-

Edited at November 11, 2023 10:35 PM by Qyusen
More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 11, 2023 10:22 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Player List
Max of 2 characters per person, might increase. Try to keep gender counts balanced.

Oreians (0/5)
Res. For biologist at work
Res. Foe Thecutehuskypack
-
-
-

Foraleans (0/5)
Res. for Raven wing
Res. for me :P
Res. For Astraeus' lights
-
-

Edited at November 15, 2023 12:09 AM by Qyusen
More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 11, 2023 10:26 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Signup form
finally! you did it! you read all of it! ... right?
Note: Try to get some words in with your appearance/personality descriptions! bullet points are fine too (makes my job easier lmao), but if you do so, please pm me a roleplay example!

Name:
Select one: [Foralean / Oreian]
Pronouns:
Sexuality (optional):
Hybrid animal (be creative with this!):
Personality:
Appearance (image appearances should have descriptions too!):
Alignment:
Flaws:
Strengths:
Relations:
Optional Background (this is optional, but please at least have a vague idea on paper so your character can be well rounded.):
Anything else?:

Edited at November 11, 2023 10:31 PM by Qyusen
More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 11, 2023 10:33 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
OPEN FOR SIGNUPS!! :D

Edited at November 11, 2023 10:34 PM by Qyusen
More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 11, 2023 10:58 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name: Winly Harrowen (nickname: Winnie)
Select one: [Foralean / Oreian]
Pronouns: He/They (not picky about it)
Sexuality (optional): bi and aro/ace spectrum
Hybrid animal (be creative with this!): squirrel; preferred form is human
Personality:
Winly is reasonably smart and decisive. He is a problem-solver and a scholar, although being the subject of praise for most of his life has nurtured a very dislikable personality. Combined with a voice that gets annoying fast, Winly has found that friends don't stick around for long.

Winly is a terrible liar and somewhat bad at communication, and he is in an awkward position of feeling simultaneously inferior to everyone and thinking everyone else is dumb. Growing up, Winly's parents took minimal care of him; it wasn't quite that they abused or neglected him, just that they were often busy and gave him a lot of freedom to be independent.

Making small talk, keeping eye contact, and things like starting conversations are anxiety-inducing for Winly. They are also quite flightly, or cowardly if you will; given a tough situation, Winly is most likely to run away.
Appearance (image appearances should have descriptions too!):

Alignment:
Neutral Neutral

Flaws:
-cowardly
-awkward
-unlikable
-physically weak
Strengths:
-nimble
-decisive
-intelligent
-Appearing smart
Dislikes:
-Talking to others; not because he doesn't want to, he's just really bad at it.

Relations:
-Mae Harrowen, Ita Harrowen (parents)

Edited at November 13, 2023 11:17 PM by Qyusen
More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 12, 2023 07:24 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving an Oreian Role please!
More Than Everything. | semi-lit animal hybrid rp | OPENNovember 12, 2023 08:03 AM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
Reserving an Oreian Role please!

alright!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us