Wolf Play : The Escaped Past | Dinosaur Roleplay | OPEN!
Chatbox
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!
 Serpents
10:10:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
off soon
 Serpents
10:09:32 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy I mean that's good XD I at times will not but when I get them will at least see as most have markings
 icemoons
10:09:09 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, I had a science test just now and I got 100% So I'm thrilled
 Amygdala
10:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
Once i managed to complete a breeding quest with my first litter lmao
I didn't even try to get the pup
 Serpents
10:06:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy XD yep and well out side breeding can help
 Amygdala
10:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
That's where ac 40+ wolves come in handy XD
 starmutt
10:04:52 marsh | they/it
follow the dozens of people selling art you'll figure it out
art shop, adopt, or auction
 Serpents
10:04:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@amy ah that's simple XD
 starmutt
10:04:17 marsh | they/it
purdy
uhhh
sell on forums?
 Amygdala
10:03:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Seprents
Yup
 Serpents
10:03:07 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Breed a speckled piebald brindle pup. so dose this mean Speckled markings pibald and brindle?
 purdy
10:03:07 
how do I trade art for mush???
 Amygdala
09:58:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Escaped Past | Dinosaur Roleplay | OPEN!November 10, 2023 09:32 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
* I am aware that I have made other roleplays that haven't kicked off, I really want this one to start though. I have been busy with my new baby and life in general but I'm in a much more stable position now so hopefully we can get this roleplay off and into a thread!*
Table of Contents:
1. Plot
2. Rules
3. World Dynamic
4. Dinosaur Group Information
5. Roles
6. Sign Up Sheet

Edited at November 10, 2023 11:01 PM by Biologist at Work
The Escaped Past | Dinosaur Roleplay | OPEN!November 10, 2023 09:32 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot:
-
It is the year 3037 and scientists have been experimenting with prehistoric DNA for more than a few decades now.
They have finally found the clue to make the creatures from these times come back, the society of scientists have been working on these creatures in secret for the past few years. They have been tampered with, as in their genes have been switched, removed, and added, this has caused a few to be hybrids. The institution finally makes their brake when the first baby dinosaur hatches from its egg.
After a few more years of working every day on this secret mission, the scientists have all different types of dinosaurs. Herbivores, Omnivores, and even a few Carnivores have been hatched and grown successfully. The come in all different shapes and sizes, they have different personalities based on what their genes are made up of. These scientists have figured out that a single bred dinosaur will have more of a regular personality, as where a hybrid dinosaur may have a wilder side to them as well as being far more unpredictable.
One day after a long day of working, a male scientist was locking up. He had checked the cameras and everything seemed to be doing well, the dinosaurs enclosures had been shut down by another worker earlier that day...right? He brushed it off as he walked down the hallway, heading to his car to drive home to his warm bed and dinned, but he couldn't stop getting the feeling that he was being watched-
Before the man knew what was happening, a large set of razor sharp jaws had engulfed him. Finishing him off, the dinosaur gave a loud roar and ran out the front doors opening. The other dinosaurs had soon realized their stalls were unlocked a well, a stampede ran out of the science center and into the forest where they dispersed. Every single dinosaur in that science facility had gotten out...
It has been two months since that...small incident and the dinosaurs have made their way into groups. The Kamare Group, the group filled with Carnivores, as well as the Rutone Group, the herbivores. And finally the Mendu Group, the Omnivores.
With the scientists and the creature hunters red hot on theirs tails will these groups be able to survive? Or will they be recaptured and placed into those containment cells once and for all...

Edited at November 10, 2023 10:17 PM by Biologist at Work
The Escaped Past | Dinosaur Roleplay | OPEN!November 10, 2023 09:33 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules:
-
1. Obey all of Eve's rules! Break any and your character will immediately be declined or you will be removed from the roleplay.
-
2. No Gary Stu's, Mary Sues, Weeping Willows, or anything like that. Also, please know that no character is perfect and you should try to make your character as original as you can!
-
3. The Character limit is 2 for now but this may change. Reservations last 48 hours before they are taken down, though you may request a 12 hour extension. Just PM me! You may only play one high role.
-
4. I have the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit, I will be checking that your sheet is semi-literate to literate as well as having 6+ words in both appearance and personality. I will allow bullet point personalitys but there must be at least 10 bullets, absolutely no bullet point appearances are allowed.
-
5. Hate the character not the player, if you are having some sort of conflict with another roleplayer, shoot me a PM and we can figure it out together! Put your dinosaurs favorite color in the Other section of your sign up form.
-
6. Dinosaur hybrids are allowed, DNA will have been experimented on by the scientists, and in some cases this would cause hybrids. I will only allow a hybrid of two dinosaurs, example: Triceratops x Velociraptor.
-
7. I would like to see at least 200 words per post, this includes both the roleplay thread and the sign up form. I expect at least two posts on the role play thread from you in a week. If you have not posted for your character in two weeks, you will be kicked from the roleplay. Three strikes and your character is permanently declined.
-
8. I will be controlling the weather, time of day, and disasters that may happen. Your dinosaur may be killed, you must ask permission with the person before fighting or killing a dinosaur. If they say yes, you can't hit a blow every time, flip a coin if you need to!
-
9. This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay, I do not have anything against the LGBTQ+ society whatsoever, but for the purpose of this roleplay pairings must only be MxF.
-
10. Have fun! Feel free to give me suggestions to what you think should happen next or maybe just something you would like to have done to make the role play more interesting and fun. I want this roleplay to be long-term so I will take suggestions on anything!
-
(I may add rules as I see fit)

Edited at November 10, 2023 09:53 PM by Biologist at Work

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
World Dynamic:
-
The area in which the dinosaurs escaped was to their advantage, and to civilians. The scientists lab was acres and acres away from any known human civilization, they were careful so that nobody would be able to find them or their work, the dinosaurs. The humans still have the dinosaurs somewhat contained, they are trapped in an absolutely huge and stunning valley. The valley is so large that the scientists themselves have been having a hard time tracking th dinosaurs down to bring them back to containment.
The deep slope in the valley is quite wide, it doesn't have a sharp downturning point so it isn't steep. There is a river that flows through the valley that comes from a pond with a waterfall in the mountainous region. In the valley life is abundant and the grass is green, butterflies fly happily around and this is where the herbivores live!
The Pine Forests are really anywhere and everywhere, they reach along the mountains and down the valley, The pine forests are full of deer, moose, elk, songbirds, and really any forest animals you could think of. This place is abundant with animals and life in general, though it is on the dimmer side of things when it comes to light. Only a little bit of sunlight can peak through the foliage and the treetop canopys. This is where the Omnivores live!
The Mountains are home to the Carnivorous Dinosaurs, It is a rocky terrained area with sharp and jagged rock edges. There are a few ferns and flowers that grow alongside the mountains but other than that the mountains are a deserted wasteland. Though there is a beautiful springs that the carnivores get their water from, It is connected to a waterfall which then runs down to the stream in the valley where the river flows.

Edited at November 10, 2023 10:32 PM by Biologist at Work

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dinosaur Group Information:
-
The Kamare
A vicious group of carnivorous dinosaurs. This group is led by one powerful leader, usually the strongest and most feared within the group...not necessarily the smartest. The rest of the group follows their leader through everything and anything. The Kamare can be any type of carnivorous dinosaurs, examples include Velociraptor, Giganatosaurus, T-Rex, etc... And then there is always the chance for hybrids. The Kamare are known to live in the mountainous region of the valley, higher up where most dinosaurs don't go, so it is quite a bit harder for them to find food to hunt.
-
The Rutone
This is the group of harmonious herbivores. They are known for their calm and carefree lives, except of course, they are being hunted by not only humans but the other dinosaurs in the valley. There is no specific leader in their herd, though there are a harmful of members which are up for defending their herd. They are not known to attack unless provoked. There is a large variety of herbivores in this small herd, this includes hybrids. They are known to live down inside of the valley, where the grass is green and the river is babbling on the bank.They will graze wherever and whenever they please, as most of the herd members eat the same plants. Its pretty easy to find resources to survive, Though they have a harder time surviving with being hunted.
-
The Mendu
This is an interesting group of Herbivores. They have all agreed to some sort of peace treaty as they survive together. Pretty much meaning that they won't kill or...eat each other. The group is led by their Matriarch and her Supervisor, they do not have to be mates! The group is made up of most hybrids, the dinosaurs would have both a Carnivorous gene and then a Herbivore gene mixed together. Or maybe they are just a double eating dinosaur. They all have very unique appearances and different strengths and weaknesses. The Mendu have sworn just to eat the small rodents and deer if they are to hunt at all. Then they are only allowed to eat the vegetation around them. They bump into the different groups quite a lot, as the forests are all over the place. The herbivores couldn't care less, while the carnivores, well... Things might not go so well.

Edited at November 10, 2023 10:50 PM by Biologist at Work
The Escaped Past | Dinosaur Roleplay | OPEN!November 10, 2023 09:34 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roles:
-
= The Kamare =
(Carnivores)
~
The Boss (1 ⁄ 1 Slots):
1. Reserved for Inland Wolves
Followers (2 ⁄ 4 Slots):
1. Reserved for Me
2. Reserved for Raven Wing
3. Open
4. Open
-
= The Rutone =
(Herbivores)
~
Members (0 ⁄ 5 Slots):
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
-
= The Mendu =
(Omnivores)
~
The Matriarch (1 ⁄ 1 Slots):
1. Reserved for Me
Matriarchs Counsel (0 ⁄ 1 Slots):
1. Open
Members (1 ⁄ 4 Slots):
1. Reserved for Raven Wing
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Edited at November 11, 2023 12:03 AM by Biologist at Work
The Escaped Past | Dinosaur Roleplay | OPEN!November 10, 2023 09:34 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
* = Optional
-
Name:
Species: (Up to 2 hybrid genes per character)
Diet:
Group:
Role:
Thoughts on the Scientists:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths & Weaknesses: ( At Least Three Per Column)
Likes & Dislikes:*
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Affiliations:*
Other:

Edited at November 10, 2023 11:38 PM by Biologist at Work
The Escaped Past | Dinosaur Roleplay | OPEN!November 10, 2023 11:01 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Kilönu
Species:
Dilophosaurus x Ceratosaurus
Diet:
Meat. He is a carnivore after all, the young male will eat anything ranging from deer to other herbivores. He isn't picky and just wants to be full.
Group:
The Kamare
Role:
If the other workers would have been there two months ago, he would have had no problem killing them all off. He doesn't really care to much about them, as he could probably take anything anyone threw at him.
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
~ Toxic Saliva, Kilö is part Dilophosaurus meaning he inherited the genes of toxic saliva. The saliva shoots out from a gland in the back of his mouth and will burn through skin or thin scales if it touches them raw, with thicker scales or plates the victim will feel a sharp tingling sensation and it may start getting hot if not attended to appropriately.
~ Strength and Bite Force, He has gained the gene of his strong jaw which has the bite force of just under 925, this could easily snap a creature in half like a twig if he wanted to. He is heavyweight so he has the power to ram into opponents or grab them and toss them to the ground. This helps when fighting, defending, or...playing.
~ Eyesight, The male has wonderful eyesight. He has been known to be able to see things from a mile and a half away at greatest straight in front of him. This helps when stalking when hunting or attacking.
Weaknesses
Crush:
None.
Mate:
Possibly Open. Pm me?
Offspring:
Absolutely Not.
Affiliations:
Hes open for anything, shoot me a Pm!
Other:
Read the rules^^

Edited at November 11, 2023 02:42 AM by Biologist at Work
The Escaped Past | Dinosaur Roleplay | OPEN!November 10, 2023 11:01 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Suraji
Meaning - "The Sun" in Hindi
Species:
Triceretops x Spineosaurus
Diet:
Vegetations or Plants. Though she is an omnivore, her body injests plants better therefore that is what she eats. Her favorites are probably ferns and just fresh green grass.
Group:
The Mendu
Role:
The Matriarch
She doesn't necessarily like them...but they did create her. And of course she appreciates being, well, alive. Who wouldnt? The female does with they would stop hunting her herd down though, she is getting quite attached to them and she is liking living in the wild. Not in crammed stalls-
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Crush:
Open, Pm me!
Mate:
Open but picky.
Offspring:
None. Maybe later?
Affiliations:
Again, open for anything, Pm me!
Other: