Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 06:28 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Driven By Hunger ¤

-[~|~]-

A cheetah coalition used to live in their territory. They happily lived in peace, and tranquility, but hints of joy were hidden here and there due to a new litter of cubs on it's way. Prey was plentiful, and they managed what they ate just enough so that the herd of wildebeest wouldn't move away. Some adolescent jackrabbits has just left their burrow, going to find their own home and have their own family. These were perfect conditions for any carnivore to live in, and almost perfect for every herbivore to live in. But you know how the saying goes, "all good things must come to an end" right? Sadly, that was the case here.

A giant pride of lions arrived, chasing down each animal they could. While the cheetahs were hidden in their homes, the lions created a bloodbath right outside. It drove the herds away from the lands, and caused each mouse and jackrabbit to leave as well, leaving the place empty. The lions feasted that night, while all the cheetahs hid. Next morning, the lions left. They didn't even eat half of the food they killed, giving the cheetahs a last meal before a long journey.

The next day, they left, stalking down the herd in hopes that they could catch up, and continue to hunt. Now there is a group of lions on their tails, forcing them to move even during the scorching daytime. Now dry season hasn't settled in yet, which is good, but it's nearing.

The RP takes place a day after the cheetahs left. The lions come in when everyone has posted for their cheetahs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links:
Discussion Thread: TBA
RP Thread: Not yet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In need of a co-host to help me check sign up sheets and establish more rules! PM me if you're interested. ^^

Edited at November 9, 2023 02:37 PM by Matunda
   Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 07:03 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Rules ¤

-[~|~]-

All of Eve's Rules apply.

1. Be nice to others. No OOC drama in the discussion thread. If you have a problem with someone and/or something related to this RP, PM me. IC drama is great, but OOC drama gets annoying.

2. No godmodding, Mary Sues, Weeping Willows, etc. Keep things realistic. I don't want cheetahs floating around breathing fire or tapping a leaf and making the whole world explode. Don't make everyone's backstory a sob story, but don't make your character have the best life. Creativity please.

3. This is a very small group RP. I will only allow one character per person. Hybrid cheetahs are allowed, as long as the hybrid makes sense.

5. This is a Semi-Literate RP. 300 words per post minimum, and at least a post every 2 days. Sorry I'm pushy, but 300 words every 2 days isn't hard. If you've gone inactive for over 7 days, your characters will be removed. Don't join just to leave.

6. Reservations last 24 hours. You may get a 12 hour extension, but please, let me know before your reservation expires. I reserve the right to decline or accept you forms for whatever reason. Please don't get angry if I decline your form. Three strikes, your out.

7. I control the time and weather. One week is one day. I also can create random "disasters" I guess you can call them whenever I decide to, and I will not tell anyone. I will just chuck it in there. If you wish to start a disaster, PM me about it, and we will discuss it.

8. This is a semi-realistic animal RP, so all pairings must be MxF please.

9. Have fun.

Edited at November 9, 2023 08:18 AM by Matunda
   Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 07:15 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ About The Cheetahs ¤

-[~|~]-
The females in the coalition can be expecting if you want them to be, cause I don't care, just make sure that when they have their cubs, don't go into the detail. If you want your character to be the leader of one group, PM me and we can discuss it.
TBA

Edited at November 9, 2023 08:18 AM by Matunda
   Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 07:56 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ The Roles ¤

-[~|~]-

The Cheetahs- Open Slots: Unlimited
1. Open
2. Open
3. Uday- King Cheetah (Biologist at Work)
4. Kasi- South African Cheetah (Matunda)
5. Mira- Unknown Species (Moonlight wolf)
6. Open

Edited at November 16, 2023 06:40 AM by Matunda
   Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 08:04 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Sign Up Form ¤

-[~|~]-

Cheetah Form

Name:
Species:
Reputation in the Coalition:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affilations:
Kin:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Backstory:
Other:

Edited at November 9, 2023 04:52 PM by Matunda
Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 08:08 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

This Is Now Open!

Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 08:10 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kasi

-
Species: South African Cheetah
-
Kasi is known as the more flirtatious one in the coalition. Many understand that he's quite big on the idea of eventually having cubs someday. Many consider him the lively and active one among them, and the one who finds hunting thrilling rather than boring and tiring. He obviously loves the thrilling chase during hunts, so he often will noticeably go on hunts by himself.
-
Appearance:
Kasi may be small, but he is a very handsome male in looks. His coat is well kept, and his fur is short, but slightly thicker than most other cheetah's fur. Black dots poke through the beige and cream colors of his fur, looking as if it rained black water, splashing across his pelt everywhere except for his bottom jaw, his throat, and his underbelly. His eyes are a handsome and gleaming amber-orange color. When sunlight is shined on them, they seem to slightly glow yellow, and it also reveals other colors of red, tangerine, and gold that are mixed in. His pupils are like black circles, until sunlight manages to hit them. When in contact with sunlight, they transform into pointed slits. Sometimes these slits make him look aggressive, but he definitely isn't aggressive. Sunlight actually makes him feel happier sometimes.

Kasi is rather small compared to other cheetahs. Firstly, he only weighs fifty-four pounds, when most males weight more than seventy. This gives him a skinny look, which could also be the reason why his ribcage is slightly showing. He's underweight, but not due to the lack of food. His weight or more because of genes. Both of his parents were very small and skinny, so he just inherited it from them. Kasi is twenty-nine inches tall and four feet and two inches long. Basically he's tall, but very skinny. Yes, most cheetahs are tall and skinny, but he's just way skinnier than other males.
(C) EdgedFeather on DA.
-
Personality:
Active || Energetic || Playful || Lively || Wild || Unpredictable || Untamed || Competitive || Accepting || Attentive || Conceitent || Respectful || Cheerful || Friendly || Affectionate || Welcoming || Accommodating || Flirtatious || Charming || Attractive & Attractable || Cowardly Defending Himself || Bold Defending Others || Selfless || Tolerant || Humble || Comforting || Compassionate || Great Listener || Always There To Help Others Up
-
Strengths:
+ Speed: As a cheetah, Kasi is naturally a very fast creature. His legs can carry him at speeds of about seventy-five miles per hour. His leg length helps him run fast too. This has made it easier for him to catch prey and if he had the strength of a tiger, you could probably consider cheetahs the most powerful creatures in the world.
+ Stealth: Due to Kasi having a very small size for a male cheetah, it gives him better stealth. His paws make less sound every time he steps because he is lighter weighted than some others. His pelt also helps him stealth in tall grass and other foilage, especially the plants around the beige colors. The black spots on his fur are the only things that make him noticeable when he's stalking.
+Swimming: Kasi never often gets to swim, but when he does, he absolutely loves it. He is also very good at it. He used to always go for swims when he was a cub, which helped him gain skill in swimming.
Weaknesses:
- Stamina: Cheetahs can only run for twenty seconds before they must rest. This makes it harder for Kasi to catch faster prey, even gazelles.
-Strength: Kasi is decently strong yes, but he could never beat anything stronger than another cheetah. He even struggles to beat other cheetahs sometimes because of his weight. Without help, the biggest thing he could catch alone is an unarmed human, but he could never beat an armed human.
- Climbing: Cheetahs aren't built for climbing.
-
Affilations:
Open!
Kin:
Jangwa (Deceased Brother)
Open!
-
Crush:
Perhaps.
Mate:
None.
Offspring:
None.
-
Backstory:
When Kasi was born, he had two siblings. His dad hadn't stayed to help take care of him and his siblings, so it was only his mother. His muscles seemed to develop a day faster than his other siblings, so he was always running around. His cub life was pretty good.
When Kasi and his brother, Jangwa, reached adolescent age, they parted ways with their family and ran to find a new home for themselves. They saw many places and creatures they never even knew about, mostly storks, buffaloes, and cowardly leopards. He and his brother managed to befriend a few leopards on the way, but none of them stayed with the duo.
Kasi met the coalition when he just became an adult. His brother was still an adolescent because he was a year younger, but the coalition was kind enough to allow them to stay. He's been with them ever since.
After the lions attacked the coalition, Kasi and Jangwa tried to flee, but Jangwa... wasn't fast enough. Now today, Kasi can never forget the horrible crunching and snapping and screeching from his brother ever since.
-
Other:
Done!

Edited at November 10, 2023 07:52 AM by Matunda
Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 04:07 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a cheetah role please!
Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 04:10 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name:
Yajri
"Run" in Arabic
Species:
Sudan Cheetah
Appearance:
Image © Lakela on DA
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affilations:
Kin:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Backstory:
Other:

Edited at November 9, 2023 11:59 PM by Raven Wing
Driven By Hunger | Cheetah Coalition RP | OpenNovember 9, 2023 04:14 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Uday
Name Meaning:
Arabic - " Rising Dawn "
°
Species:
King Cheetah
°
Uday is highly respected for her hunting skills and leadership. Even though there is not set leader of the Coalition, Uday would consider herself a higher up. Others know not to mess around with her and respect her, she is known to be quite motherly as well. When it comes to courting or anything like that at all, she is always going to play hard to get. Even if she might fancy the cheetah.
°
Appearance:
The young cheetah is an eye turner to anyone around.
Uday is a King Cheetah, basically a normal cheetah except for the fact that there are only a select few more in the wild. With only about 20 in captivity. Uday resembles a regular cheetah in a lot of ways, but differs in other ways as well.
Starting with Udays size, she is a larger female, as she stands at exactly three feet from the shoulder down to the ground. She is about 6'11 feet long from her snout to the tip of her tail. The young female weighs in, in at about 75 pounds. Making her very lightweight as she also appears on the slimmer side, she is well fed and completely healthy though.
Uday has a smaller head with a sharp jaw and large, almond shaped very light yellow cat eyes. They seem to reflect in the moons light and can be seen by the females prey at night. Uday has long, elegant legs that were meant for running, as well as her curved back which all cheetahs have. It helps gain speed when running at prey and it also helps with flexibility, as well as her long, slim tail that helps with balance.
Uday has a beautiful coat, not just the color, but her markings. King Cheetahs have very different body markings than a regular cheetah does, they resemble more of a leopard than anything. She does have spots around her body, though they are bigger and thicker than a regular cheetahs would be. The young cheetah doesn't have as many spots though, she does have thick black stripes that vary in sizes going around her body. There is no set order of them, some of them are split he's some are spots, and some are stripes. For Uday, she has a special marking covering her face except for her ears. Her face is entirely black! This is due to more pigmentation in the cheetahs fur so it comes out as a black color. The coat under those markings is a sand color. It helps her blend into the Savannahs dry exterior and helps with camouflaging when hunting.
Uday has a sharp voice, it is a tad lower than most females and it is a bit raspy. Her tone is always calm though, when hanging out for her cubs or other cheetahs she cares for. It may get a lot louder and more aggressive when she feels threatened or when she is protecting someone or something. She will Gove loud hisses when she doesn't like something and may even attack if you aren't careful.
Personality:
|| Sweet || Humble || Incredibly Loyal || Intelligent || Comforting || Motherly || Warm || Respectful and Respectable || Caring || Empathetic || Thoughtful || Stern When Needed || Charming || Generous || Slightly Intimidating || Quick to Aggression || Unpredictable || Selfless || Flirtatious || Cheeky || Honest || Outgoing || Adventurous || Good Natured and Hearted || Open Minded || Sassy || Agile || Genuine || Tolerant To An Extent || Curious || Playful || Clever || Quick To Trust || Easy To Please || Pleasant || Elegant || Regal || Likeable | Fair || Alert || Sensible || Quick Learner || Quick Thinker || Positive || Encouraging || Neat and Tidy || Bouncy || Understanding || Cautious || Self Confident || Hopeful || Passionate || Observant || Truthful and Blunt || Unreliable || Hardworking || Graceful || Controlled ||
°
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
~ Speed and Agility, as Uday is a cheetah she is one of the fastest land animals on the planet. For her specifically, she can run up to 68 miles per hour if she is running full on. She is quite flexible as well, making it easy for her to twist and turn while running. This also helps when latching onto a prey victim as she can stay of for a bit longer than most.
~ Mothering, Uday has grown up a litter already of hers and is expecting her second quite soon, she loves cubs and wants to be open for as many cubs as she can before she passes on.
~ Swimming, Uday is a great swimmer hence her love for water. She loves taking her children for a swim whenever she can and she herself is a very strong swimmer. Uday has been known to swim around the nearby water hole for an hour or more a day.
Weaknesses
~ Strength, Uday isn't necessarily weak but she doesn't have the heaviest weight or a great bite force. When hunting the female seems to run the prey until either one falls down or a target stats to get tired and slow down enough for her to latch on before it can speed up again.
~ Self Control, when the young female gets mad...she gets mad. Unless someone is there to smooth out the situation or something happens to pull her attention away from whoever or whatever is annoying her, she will attack it. Unless of course its a family member or one of her offspring.
~ Lying or Dishonesty, Uday will tell the truth about anything and everything. Don't tell her your secrets or gossip, she WILK tell others, probably everyone really. Just be careful about what you share with her...
°
Likes & Dislikes:
~ Water, in a hot Savannah anyone is grateful for water. It brings life to dead things and heals the land. It is the sustaining piece of the land in which keeps everything and everyone alive.
~ Cubs, Uday has had two litters of cubs, she is caring for her second at the moment. Her two previous daughters have gone off to have children of their own and now Udays eyes are set on growing this litter up. She will always have a soft spot for cubs in her heart, as if she doesn't have cubs running around her feet almost all the time, she feels like she has a hole in her heart.
~ Hunting, not only is the female incredibly skilled at this but she will always love the adrenaline rush that happens when she makes the killing blow to her prey. It also provides food for the Coalition so its a win win.
Dislikes
~ Disrespectfulness, its quite simple really. If you don't want to have problems with her than respect her, she will respect you right back and everything will be peaceful! That's just a fair warning, dont get on her nerves or things could get nasty quite quickly.
~ Mornings, she is not a morning cheetah. Despite her name Uday will try and get as much sleep as she can before she is forced to wake up by a hunting patrol or her cubs. She can get cranky if she doesn't get her beauty rest.
~ The Cold, as the female has grown up in the hot environment that is what she prefers, of course the temperature dies down at night and even then Uday must get as warm as possible, even if that means snuggling up against someone for warmth.
°
Crush:
Open, pm me!
Mate:
Shes open, though I may be a bit picky for her.
Offspring:
Possibly open in the future.
°
Affiliations:
Shes up for anything, pm me!
Kin:
None that she knows of have survived the deadly attacks happening by the lions...
Hovar (Father: Deceased)
Anamal (Mother: Deceased)
Adarvan (Brother: Deceased)
Lodi (Sister: Deceased)
°
Backstory:
Uday was born into the Coalition, her parents were a "higher ranked" pair when they had their first litter.
Uday was the first born, her sister Lodi was next, and then her dear brother Adarvan was the runt. The female was loved by everyone in the Coalition and when she grew up she was allowed to stay in the group.
Her parents had started getting older when the lions first attacked... They had dashed into the fight without even thinking first about their children. They were both killed in the fight and Uday couldn't think of anything more that could happen to make her life worse. But of course, something made her life worse at that same point.
Before her siblings and herself found out their parents were killed, both of her siblings dashed into the battle. Fighting heroically until...they were gone. Killed off like a lot of Udays group. Another win for the lions...
Uday has still been living with the fact that her family is not there anymore and what makes it harder is the dreams. The dreams replaying those horrific moments before they were killed by those foul beasts. Those dreams are the only thing keeping her going, keeping her wanting to move on from this place and find a safe haven.
°
Other:
Finished!

Edited at November 9, 2023 06:05 PM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us