Wolf Play : Land, Sea, n Sky || OPEN
Chatbox
 Amygdala
10:47:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Completely understandable...i would do the same if i could
 icemoons
10:46:55 slushy,ice,moon,
Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.
Completed: 0/10

Fuck... here we go... Time to explore nonstop for a while... yay...
 Hallow's Eve
10:45:58 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I know I know. My bed is just calling my name right now lol. My building lost power again yesterday so I was doing that
 Salom_
10:44:53 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thank you :)) it look a while but I'm happy I finally reached me goal!
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 7, 2023 09:28 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award

A group of 5 friends who travel the land looking for their next adventure! From slaying dragons, taking down drunk bar patrons, and investigating a missing goblin king, this group is ready for it all. Will you join this ragtag group of adventurers as they travel the land?

Edited at November 8, 2023 12:33 AM by Raven Wing
Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 8, 2023 12:45 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- R U L E S -

- This is a SEMI - LITERATE ROLEPLAY [450+ words per post] Please make sure this is reflected in your roleplay form. The word expectancy is slightly longer since this is a small group roleplay
- - - _ - - -
- 1 character max per person, since there are very limited slots
- - - _ - - -
- Balance out your characters! Nobody should be picture perfect or have zero flaws. Nobody is perfect, but that's okay!
- - - _ - - -
- I am giving you full creative liberty with what race your character is and what they use to fight. Seriously, get as creative as you want as long as you don't go buck wild. No full neon or rainbow characters, no disrespectful imagery, and nothing suggestive
- - - _ - - -
- Keep things as semi-realistic as you can! While this is a fantasy roleplay I ask you don't do anything too extreme within the world building part of this. Put down what you think your character thinks of you in other. I'm watching you
- - - _ - - -
- LGBTQ+ is encouraged and welcome here!
- - - _ - - -
- No mary or gary sues, your character isn't invincible nor will they land every hit or dodge every attack. Everyone has flaws
- - - _ - - -
- Keep things PG 13! Skip explicit or gorey scenes. No exceptions
- - - _ - - -
- This is a very open ended roleplay meant to be on the more casual side. Plots, ideas, world building, and drama can all be discussed within the discussion Thread. I'll post some general guidelines and context to the world below so nobody is totally in the dark
- - - _ - - -
- Swearing is allowed but don't do it every single sentence
- - - _ - - -
- All characters must be 20+ for the purpose of the roleplay
- - - _ - - -
- Drama within the roleplay only! Be respectful and kind to your fellow roleplayers. If you have a problem with someone then PM me so we can work it out
- - - _ - - -
- Be active! Don't just sign-up and then disappear, that's unfair to everyone else. Notify me if you want to drop the roleplay or won't be on for a while, Otherwise I will open your spot back up to others within a week of inactivity
- - - _ - - -
- Post at least once or twice a week! Again, this is casual so I won't expect something every day :)
- - - _ - - -
- Reservations last for 48 hours and start as soon as you post your roleplay form. I will PM you with a 5 hour warning and if needed can get a 12 hour extension
- - - _ - - -
- If you have any questions about this roleplay then PM me, I'll respond to the best of my ability
- - - _ - - -
- Have fun!
- - - _ - - -
- I reserve the right to decline a roleplay form if they do not meet the roleplays standards or violate any of these rules
- - - _ - - -
- You have two chances to fix your roleplay form before that and any other of your forms are unaccepted within this roleplay
Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 8, 2023 12:55 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- So What's up with this Fantasy World? -

The current setting is probably a few hundred years into a stable society filled with all kinds of magical and fantastical creatures. From dragonborn, elves, dwarves, Kenku, humans, berserkers, catfolk, centaur, cyclops, and the like! Kingdoms, towns, and villages are scattered across the land with all sorts of customs and societal structures, and while no major wars have broken out yet some kingdoms are a bit at odds with one another or don't quite get along.

Magic is a system creatures are both born with and can learn from someone who already knows magic. It's hard to self teach yourself, as it's more of a feeling than a study, however it's not unheard of. It's impossible to say whether being born with magic makes your abilities stronger than someone who has learned, and even to this day new spells and potions are being actively discovered. Weaker magic users need a catalyst [pendant, book, staff, a glove, bandanna, horseshoe, etc) to draw out their magical full pitential, while stronger users are usually fine without one. Magic is attuned to a person's mental state (stronger magic = high moral, good health, etc / weaker magic = sick, depressed, low moral, etc), and rhe many forms include casting (elements, teleportation, etc), sigils, potions, incantations, possesion, etc.

Many groups travel the lands, however there is undiscovered territories and myths that circulate around the many towns and villages on a daily basis so finding adventure isn't very hard. It's finding what's worth investigating and what's myth or maybe less important that's the hard part. Passive and everyday animals roam the wilds, as does lots of flora and fauna, however dangerous creatures also inhabit this land. The first thing you probably think of are dragons, which yes still do exist, however some less traditional creatures are also present. For example, a ram with golden horns and a black fleece with constellations that shimmer and glow, a gigantic stallion made from white fire, a beast that can never be spotted except from its shadow, and much much more. There is lots to explore within this vast land, and much to still discover

Edited at November 8, 2023 01:10 AM by Raven Wing
Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 8, 2023 12:56 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- R O L E S -

THE ADVENTURERS [3/5]
- RESERVED
- RESERVED
- RESERVED
-
-

Edited at November 10, 2023 07:18 PM by Raven Wing
Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 8, 2023 01:08 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- F O R M -
Feel free to add anything to this form you'd like! Anything with a * is just there to add more depth, they are not required answers :)

Full Name -
*Preferred Name -
*Nickname(s) -
Age -
Gender -
*Pronouns -
*Sexuality -
Human or a Magical Race? (State which one) -
*Mount / Companion (If yes, describe what they look like + personality, what species are they? Are they a pack animal or actively ridden or moral support? What do they do / contribute? No dragons) -
Appearance [You may combine appearance and attire into one category | Images are allowed, just use proper credit] -
Attire -
Way of Combat [Describe the weapon / method to use it / kind of magic] -
Personality -
Hobbies -
*Likes -
*Dislikes -
Greatest fear -
Biggest achievement -
*Backstory -
Family [Yes your spouse + kids goes here] -
*GF / BF -
*Crush -
Affiliations [Detailed!!!] -
Other -

Edited at November 10, 2023 07:19 PM by Raven Wing
Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 8, 2023 01:09 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, this is now
OPEN
Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 8, 2023 06:54 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve a spot please^^
Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 8, 2023 07:29 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Absolutely ^-^

Biologist at Work said:
May I reserve a spot please^^

Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 8, 2023 08:18 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
- Full Name -
Calhoun Merdez

- Preferred Name -
Calhoun

- Nickname(s) -
Calla, OPEN to more

- Age -
24 years

- Gender -
Male / Masculine

- Pronouns -
He / They

- Sexuality -
Undecided

- Race -
Satyr or Centaur

- Mount / Companion -
TBA

- Appearance -

- Attire -

- Way of Combat -
WIP Giant axe giant axe giant axe WIP

Personality -

Hobbies -

*Likes -

*Dislikes -

Greatest fear -

Biggest achievement -

*Backstory -

- Family -
OPEN to a Sibling!

- GF / BF -
N/A

- Crush -
OPEN

- Affiliations -
OPEN

Other -

Edited at November 10, 2023 07:57 PM by Raven Wing
Land, Sea, n Sky || OPENNovember 8, 2023 04:22 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Daksha Miruri
Daksha - Hindu for "Honest One"
Preferred Name:
Kasha or Miru
Nickname(s):
Shes up for anythinf, as long as its respectful to her.
Pronouns:
She ⁄ Her ⁄ Hers
Sexuality:
Demisexual + Pansexual
Mount ⁄ Companion:
Name:
Denada
Breed:
Arabian × Lusitano Mix
Mount or Companion:
She complies to both sections, for [Name] ,Denada helps when traveling as she can be ridden. She is also an emotional support animal and can quickly calm [Name] down when she is having anxiety attacks and emotional breakdowns, she is the sweetest mare you will ever meet.
Appearance:
A simple blood bay appaloosa. The mare has an almost reddish hint to her coat, white spots covers her entire body like a snow covering. She has a white snip at the end of her nose, her mane is a dark brown as well as her hooves. Denada has short socks on each of her legs and she has dark brown eyes.
Personality:
Sweet + Loyal + Sassy + Majestic + Competitive + Protective + Motherly + Snuggle Bug + She Requires Pets
Way of Combat:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Horseback Riding
Daksha is quite the experienced rider, as she has been riding since she was just a little girl. She has had many horses throughout her life though Denada is by far the closest one she's ever had. Daksha is trained in all the gaits and enjoys jumping Denada whenever she is able or has free time.
Journaling
The young woman always brings her journal with her, it doesn't matter where she is goin. It will always be with her, Daksha records important things inside of it. Such as spells, names, important times or dates, etc... She may also just jot down notes from time to time, Daksha also likes sketching things she comes across, this includes the other adventurers or animals, maybe even plants.
Greatest Fear:
Being Alone
This is by far one of the scariest things that could happen to her. She hates thinking about it as the thought even disturbs her. Miru always has to have others around her, even if its just her horse. If she is alone for to long she over thinks things or what may have happened to them, often giving her an anxiety attack.
Greatest Achievement:
Starting This Adventure
Daksha is on more of the timid side when it comes to trying new things, she would never do something like this unless she was highly encouraged or peoples lives were in danger. The very deed of accepting this adventure was probably the biggest things she has even done in her lifetime so far, Daksha wonders what is ahead of the group and herself on the rest of this mission.
Relationship Status:
Single.
Crush:
Nobody has caught her eye so far.
Significant Other:
Open, pm me!
Kin:
She is open for a sibling! Pm me if your interested!
Affiliations:
Open for anything.
Other:
A wip!

Edited at November 10, 2023 07:10 PM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us