I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 01:25 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
The Carpho kingdom is one of the most prosperous kingdoms in the world. Renowned not only for their proficiency in trade and the market, but also for the peace they have managed to achieve between themselves and their two neighbors. War is far and few between, and merchants, travelers, bards, nobles, and the commonfolk flock to Carpho to find peace and business. However, while things may seem to be alright on the outside, it couldn't be more different within the walls of the castle. You see, the kingdom has long abandoned the notion that the eldest child would automatically become the heir. Rather, it's a lifelong assessment by the King and Queen up until they finally crown any one of their children worthy to claim the throne. Their problem is not that all of them are worthy of the throne, or none of them want the crown, however, but actually the opposite. None of their children are ready. Not the oldest, or the youngest, or the middle children. It's a constant fight between the prince's and Princesses, who are always at each other's throat and ready to insult one another at a moments chance. The queen and king are at the end of their rope with all of them, and even after numerous failed attempts at finding peace between their kids they have finally had it up to here. This is their final chance. They have made that very clear to their children. All of them, together, are to be sent on a diplomatic mission to discuss the future of their peace agreement with one of their neighboring kingdoms. Not with the king and queen, but with their own heirs. Sent with some members of the guard and a herald, the king and queen hope that not only will they find peace, but also learn to get along with one another. The journey there, however, was not all smooth sailing. There was, of course, the expected fighting, except about halfway through the journey their coach was attacked by some thieves when travelling off the path. The fight garnered a casualty or three from the guard, however eventually the thieves fled with what they had stolen leaving the group coachless, the horses having run off in a hurry, injured, and without some valuables. With the journey having expected to take 5 days and the group only making it halfway there, they are stuck between unknown territory with limited resources. Will they survive and make it on their journey, or perish along the way?

Edited at November 5, 2023 03:44 PM by Raven Wing
The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 01:43 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- R U L E S -

- This is a SEMI - LITERATE ROLEPLAY [300+ words per post] Please make sure this is reflected in your roleplay form
- - - _ - - -
- 1 character max per person, since there are very limited slots. I might open it up to 2 if need be
- - - _ - - -
- Balance out your characters! Nobody should be picture perfect or have zero flaws. Nobody is perfect, but that's okay!
- - - _ - - -
- I am giving you full creative liberty with magic in this world. Go absolutely crazy, as long as it stays balanced! The sky is the limit here :)
- - - _ - - -
- Keep things as realistic as you can! While this is a medieval/fantasy roleplay I ask you don't do anything too extreme with your characters appearances or abilities. Put down what you think your character thinks of you in other. I'm watching you
- - - _ - - -
- LGBTQ+ is encouraged and welcome here!
- - - _ - - -
- No mary or gary sues, your character isn't invincible nor will they land every hit or dodge every attack. Everyone has flaws
- - - _ - - -
- Keep things PG 13! Skip explicit or gorey scenes. No exceptions
- - - _ - - -
- This is a survival roleplay! Your character does indeed have a chance of dying
- - - _ - - -
- Swearing is allowed but don't do it every single sentence
- - - _ - - -
- All characters must be 16+ for the purpose of the storyline
- - - _ - - -
- Drama within the roleplay only! Be respectful and kind to your fellow roleplayers. If you have a problem with someone then PM me so we can work it out
- - - _ - - -
- Be active! Don't just sign-up and then disappear, that's unfair to everyone else. Notify me if you want to drop the roleplay or won't be on for a while, Otherwise I will open your spot back up to others within a week of inactivity
- - - _ - - -
- Post at least once or twice a week
- - - _ - - -
- Reservations last for 48 hours and start as soon as you post your roleplay form. I will PM you with a 5 hour warning and if needed can get a 12 hour extension
- - - _ - - -
- If you have any questions about this roleplay then PM me, I'll respond to the best of my ability
- - - _ - - -
- Have fun!
- - - _ - - -
- I reserve the right to decline a roleplay form if they do not meet the roleplays standards or violate any of these rules
- - - _ - - -
- You have three chances to fix your roleplay form before that and any other of your forms are unaccepted within this roleplay
The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 01:50 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- T H E | K I N G D O M -
The King and Queen
The Kingdom has known no more loyal rulers than the current King and Queen, who both strive for prosperity and peace for their subjects. WIP

- T H E | R O A D -

- M A G I C -

- F L O R A + F A U N A -

Edited at November 5, 2023 11:02 PM by Raven Wing
The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 01:54 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- R O L E S -
There are two boys and two girls within the royal family

Oldest Child [1/1]
RESERVED [Nov 7. 7:37 PM] - NAME - Played by ___
- - - _ - - -
Middle Children [1/2]
RESERVED [Nov 7. 7:47 PM] - NAME - Played by ___
NAME - Played by ___
- - - _ - - -
Youngest Child [1/1]
RESERVED - NAME - Played by ___
- - - _ - - -
The Guard [2/3]
RESERVED [Nov 7. 7:46 PM] - NAME - Played by ___
RESERVED [Nov 7. 7:17 PM] - NAME - Played by ___
NAME - Played by ___
- - - _ - - -
The Herald [0/1]
NAME - Played by ___

Edited at November 9, 2023 07:48 PM by Raven Wing
The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 03:35 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- F O R M -
Properly credit any images used :)
* is optional
All kinds of magic is allowed, just balance it out. keep it to one kind / element [Ex. Shape shifting, fire, summoning, trick magic, etc] - More powerful magic needs a catalyst [staff, book, gem, etc]

Full Name -
Preferred Name -
*Nicknames -
Age -
Gender -
Role -
Way of Fighting [Throwing knife, sword, mace, magic, potions, incantations, sigils etc - Describe it, doesn't have to be long] -
*Thoughts on the Royal Siblings [If Guard] -
*Thoughts on the Guard [If Royalty] -
Thoughts on the Situation? -
Appearance -
Personality -
Likes [3+] -
Dislikes [3+] -
*Greatest achievement -
*Greatest fear -
*Crush -
*GF / BF -
*Significant Other -
*Kin -
Affiliations -
*Other -

Edited at November 5, 2023 07:15 PM by Raven Wing
The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 07:15 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
This is OPEN
The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 07:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name
Leonardo Jackson White
Preferred Name
Leo
*Nicknames
Lee, Leon, Jackie (hates this one)
Role
Guard
Way of Fighting
Prefers fighting with his two daggers, or hand-to-hand combat. Leo usually has one or two bottles of poison on hand to put on the edges of his blades in combat, which act as a slow burning to distract and weaken his opponents so that he can go in to either disarm or even kill them. For hand-to-hand combat situations, in case he can't access his daggers or loses them, Leo prefers to fight in a boxing style, which reflects how he grew up as a kid. He'll go as close as he can to his opponent, with his arms up and ready to block any punches, and then jab at them. He favors his right hand in both sword and melee fighting styles. He prefers to try and fight as clean as possible, but in dangerous situations, he'll try and go behind the person to kick at the back of their kneecaps so they'll drop down.
*Thoughts on the Royal Siblings
Leo views them as more of a problem, thinking that the King and Queen have false hopes if they wish for the siblings to ever get along. He tries to push his pessimistic views aside, but especially after their resources got stolen, it only further strained the relationship he had with the children. It would have been better for the kingdom as a whole, in his opinion, if the royalty kept to tradition and instead focused on training the oldest heir to take the throne. A part of him does empathize with the younger heirs and he tries to be more lenient with them. The oldest heir, however, he sees as being a possible obstacle, for if they were viewed as nearly incompetent to rule, in his eyes, then why should he allow for any slack from them? It may be a biased view, and can change in the future, but from where he currently stands, he dislikes the oldest and second oldest, acting almost like a guardian to the rest.
Thoughts on the Situation?
Babysitting was never a cherished pastime of Leo's. Whenever he had to watch over his younger half sister as a child, it usually ended in some form of destruction. He expected the same to happen with this. He was never the paternal type and yet it seemed that was what the King and Queen wanted. Some sort of older role models for the heirs to look up to. Surely not! Having the blood slowly drain out of his system might've been a kinder punishment. Leo didn't know one thing about being responsible for others when it came to managing tempers and establishing bonds. You couldn't just toss a sword to them and tell them to practice working out as a form of discipline, which was what the older guards had him do when he was in training. And now, after all that hard work, to just be carted off to supervise his future possible leaders.. it was absolutely ridiculous. It would be a blessing if he survived it without losing his patience.
Appearance
(@maetheellen on Picrew, credits also on image)
Personality
Life was never the easiest for Leo and that is shown through his personality. He became a guard as soon as he was eligible for the sole purpose of keeping other people safe. He has a soft spot for young children, as when he was a teenager, he often looked out for his half-sister, ensuring she got the care that he felt she deserved. He also vowed to never be the cowering, afraid kid he once was and appears stoic, as well as on guard, when in the presence of people he doesn't know. From his protective nature, Leo has a strong sense of responsibility in being the one people look to for care, which often gets to his head and causes doubt, or negative self-esteem. He also has a tendency to respond aggressively to conflict, which can sometimes escalate situations unnecessarily.
Likes [3+]
Having used books as a way to distract himself from the outside world as a child, Leo still enjoys finding time to sit down and pull out a book from his bag. He has a whole variety in there, ranging from fantasy to history. The only genre he leaves out is horror- he's seen enough as it is from personal experience. He doesn't like to share his books normally, as he worries that other people won't be careful enough and possibly wrinkle a page. Every single piece of parchment is handled with care by him, even in drastic circumstances. Some may call it obsessive, he calls it being practical of his valuables.
•Another thing Leo enjoys is going for nature walks or hikes. Exploring down hidden trails and finding resources such as edible mushrooms or signs of nearby creeks fascinates him. He does this more out of a need to both ensure his usefulness in a group and take care of himself in the event of lost food or water pouches; hiking in itself relaxes him when he's not keeping an eye out for useful tools.
•Though he'd never admit it, Leo enjoys singing when he's alone. It was a habit he picked up from his mother when she was still alive, as she sang during her better days, about magical places far away that she hoped to see. It was one of the few cherished memories he had of his mom, so he continued to sing in her place, fixing her own songs to reflect how he felt. Now, if anyone ever heard him, he'd probably fight them or say they were hearing things, as he doesn't think it's proper behavior for a guard, but if he is certain he's alone... he may be inclined to sing.
Dislikes [3+]
•Talking about his personal life to people, as they often ask what made him become a guard, as well as why he has certain scars on his face/body. This makes him automatically distance himself and close off from the individual that asked, for he neither wants to recall the information nor reveal it to any other individual. He doesn't want pity or acknowledgement.
•Having people hold him in high regard- or low regard- because of his status. In his opinion, he's just doing his part to protect the people. It neither should merit praise nor criticism in his eyes.
•Seeing people be mistreated. It absolutely infuriates him and he'll try to always step in, regardless of who the instigator may be. He believes in justice and won't hesitate to deal it if any suffering is going on.
*Greatest fear
Anything that triggers his past. Examples are people being hurt or helpless around him, feeling a hand press down on his shoulder, or hearing music. He dislikes medicinal potions as he believes them a form of witchcraft and knows the bad side effects of some, so he'll absolutely refuse to take any herbs or potions to help heal himself- instead he'll try and fix it on his own without them.
*Crush
May develop as time passes...
*GF / BF
None
*Kin
Jackson White (father, deceased); Marie White (mother, deceased); Matthew White (brother, alive but not on talking terms); Sofia Langley (half-sister, alive but lives far away); Carmen Langley (step-mom, alive but lives far away)
Affiliations:
Open
*Other
My character probably dislikes how sulky and distant I've made him. In more modern versions of role plays I've had him he present in, I definitely crossed a few lines with just how bad I've made his backstory.

Edited at November 7, 2023 11:58 AM by Hollow Cross
The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 07:37 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Full Name:
Preferred Name:
*Nicknames:
"The Golden Prince" , "The Blue Moon Prince" , & "The Star Of The Kingdom"
Role:
The Oldest Sibling
Way Of Fighting:
Thoughts On The Guards:
The guards are here for the protection of him and his siblings. He respects them highly and is thankful that they have decided to stay and protect them; he also hopes that this problem about the crown doesn't affect their job in protecting them. He also knows that if any prove disloyal to him or his siblings - he won't hesitate to make sure they're put out of commission. But he also hopes to earn the respect of these guards and get their opinions on things.
Thoughts on the Situation?
Appearance:
Credits Go To nekomaio on Picrew. Credits Is Also On Image
Personality:

When speaking to this young man, you notice his soft voice. His voice is rather mild and low, one that could easily get drowned out in a crowd of loud and rambunctious folk. However, when needed their is commanding tone behind it - one that if he chooses to inspires fear. Now when he speaks, you can note the elegance and refinement in his words. Obvious that was born of a different social class than most, and most find this condescending - especially when paired with his patented icy facial expressions. He is always polite, and never lacking in charm or manners - and sometimes, even when not at fault, he can be apologetic ; sometimes, even, too apologetic. You will almost never hear a single curse coming from his mouth for the most part ; only when he has absolutely had it with you would even such foul words leave him - not to mention he'd much rather curse you out in his head, or express his displeasure through a glare or find a refined way to insult you. He carries himself in high regard - his head held high, and purpose in his walk - and maybe a bit of rather snooty look in his face. As for his mannerisms, you can equate him to a gentleman - always polite and respectful to women ; opening doors for them, extending a hand for them to assist them down some stairs - placing a charming kiss on their hand when being introduced to them. Never belittling them or being rude - now, he would never dare strike a woman, but of course if she struck him them it is only fair he retaliates in some for ; equal rights mean equal fights, right? He takes pride in his appearance, and can be said to take a while to "primp" himself for the day ; and if he isn't well dressed then you know something is wrong.

While this young man may appear sociable at times - truth is, he rather gets nervous around large crowds, but of course due to his more stoic nature - he doesn't show this side. The only indication is that he gets a bit jittery around large crowds, and he takes to picking at his nails or scratching his skin as a nervous habit of his - and, his speech becomes more short and blunt with others, which can lead to him being viewed as dismissive or frosty with people. But for the most part he manages to keep this flaw under wraps, after all, no one should be able to pick apart his flaws. It's quite easy to say that he's not an emotional person - just from the way he behaves ; he may recieve terrible news, and have a rather basic reaction. But, no one sees him in private ; him breaking down in tears, his outbursts of anger as he unleashes his anger on his room - no, he will never let anyone see him weak or vulnerable. He will never let anyone see that their words get to him, see him cry over something that seems silly, but damnit, it wasn't to him - he's been burned before and he isn't keen on it happening again. That's why he bears an impassive face, showing weakness is a flaw - it makes you a target. This male is what can be described as a introverted extrovert, or the proper term - an ambivert. Now he has a social battery, and depending on who you are, his "battery" either charges or drains. Some people he finds exhausting and rather tries his best to avoid them - and others bring out his energy and are just refreshing to him. Now, when his battery is consumed - he finds it best to recharge alone, or with a special person. His recharging switches to what he wants ; whether it be a meditative walk through a forest, curling up in his bed with a cup of tea and a good book, or working on a sewing project - he finds time to relax and clear his mind.

As most get to know him, they can find he's very intelligent and studious. He spends copious amount of time learning and basking in knowledge - finding time to visit any insitution of education he can whether it be a library or aquarium, if it has knowledge - he's going. He's the type to spout random knowledge facts about something if his companions aren't knowedgable about it. This young man also likes theorizing and researching ; sometimes being up late into the night with his projects or studying up on a matter. Knowledge thrills and excites him, he is constantly wanting to learn more about the world and it can be said it's a thirst that's yet to quench itself. He's curious and inquisitve ; always questioning and asking about new things - but he's also one to enjoy a good theoretical debate about matters. And in this matter, it can be said he has quit the gift of gab or in layman's terms ; a silver tongue. It can be seen as both a skill and weapon ; and he can use it as both, he's good when it comes to negotiations - able to keep a calm and level head, while also being able to use his charm and wit to close a deal or propose a new one to make both parties happy. He's also not dumb, able to see a scam when presented - it takes a lot to be able to pull the wool over his eyes. Knowing how to be careful with his words, and picking and choosing them wisely - carefully crafting them and honing them to perfection and making himself heard. This is a case where his words can be commanding ; leaving little room for opposition or argument. You also find he can be a little bit of a cunning force, able to outwit and wreak havoc on opponents in the game of mental manipulation. Knowing just how to use his words, and his features to his advantage if the need arose.

When it comes to anger, this young man is either easily riled up or slow to anger. Sometimes his anger takes times to fester - until it boils over and he just explodes in anger. Most things don't anger him quickly, but to anger him quickly - one would have to be talking about his family in a distasteful manner. He is a protective force when it comes to his family - and he tolerates no slander towards them, the only person who gets to talk bad about is family is him or themself. So if you find yourself shit-talking his family, and he hears about it, you can expect a force of fury to be unleashed upon you. He doesn't care who you are, or what position you hold - you come for his family? You come for him, and you better damn well take a proper shot if you do that. Now, aside from being protective of his family, the other thing that can make him upset is if he finds out you've betrayed him or he's been used. However, for the most part he's rather calm and levelheaded - you insult him? He'll insult you right back with snark and sass, you don't like him? Fine, that doesn't matter because he's very selective on who he befriends anyway. And even then when he's upset - he tries to find outlets to diffuse his anger so it doesn't get out of control. That being him throwing himself into some research, doing some meditation in the forest, or stress cooking or baking. Just anything to take his mind off the anger and losing his cool. In times like this, he views isolation as a savior, after all he doesn't want to lose his cool for no reason or hurt someone he cares about with his anger. He is to not be disturbed at this time, or he'll be unintentionally rude to you. And that's something he doesn't want. Just give him some space and he'll be fine after a while. Once he's cooled down - he will find the person who made him angry and tell them in a calm manner, why he was angry, and if had snapped at them before he cooled down, he would give a sincere apology. Just to be short, it's quite safe to say - you never want to see this male truly angered.

Contrary to popular belief, as much of a stone bitch he can be at times - he is a romantic at heart. He finds joy in being given gifts ; from flowers to jewelry, or even trinkets that one would think are insignificant. He also loves spoiling his partner with handmade trinkets along with flowers and other gifts that he gives to show his love and favoritism towards his lover. And when they wear a gift he gave them it just makes his heart swell with joy and pride - he is very attentive to his partner, always listening to them and wanting to make them happy. He also takes care to remember their favorite things and things they like and dislike. It may seem odd for a guy to think, but he wants to be pampered - he wants flowers as much as the next girl does, and he also wants special days and moments with his lover. As cheesy as it sounds, he wants waxing poetry read to him or to be told he's the prettiest man in the world and that they're the only one his lever has eyes for. It can also be said he's rather uncommonly affectionate with them ; finding a way to simply lean against them, intertwine their fingers together, or just give them small pecks on the face. With his lover it can be said he's much more relaxed - you can see the softness of his features with them, and just the look of love and adoration in his eyes. He's also more vulnerable and might even allow his lover to see his less than perfect side. One thing can also be noted - he is a jealous and rather possessive lover, while he of course trusts his partners ; he doesn't trust strangers around them, particularly flirtatious ones. He doesn't tolerate anyone flirting with his partner - after all they are his beloved, and he will gladly fight someone about that if they don't back off. And it irks his nerves to see someone all over his partner, especially when his partner is obviously uncomfortable. Now, he isn't one to rush up and go off in a jealous tangent - no, he's much classier than that, he's the type to give subtle glares and gestures ; leaning on his lover, being even more sweet with them, or just plain out giving them a kiss. Now, if a person has a hand on his lover and they won't remove it from them - he'd gladly remove their hand himself, in the mosh painful way he can. He's more flirtatious with his lover, having sweet pet names for them and always showing how dear they are to him. He's also more softer and gentler with them, after all his a soft spot for them. Just as much as he's a jealous boy when it comes to love - he hopes they're just as jealous as him. He knows his worth and wants to be treated accordingly.

Nightime And Anything Dealing With It ─ The Moon, Stars, Planets, Comets, Meteors. The Cold Crisp Air And Inviting Darkness. Astrology And The Zodiacs.
Pretty Handwriting ─ Basically Calligraphy. The Smell Of The Ink And Brushes Used, Along With The Elegant Writing Created.
Sleeping ─ Getting Rest Is Hard For Him In General.
Baking And Cooking ─ Just The Thrill And Buzz Of Being In A Kitchen Excites Him.
Gossip ─ While It's Bad To Be Nosy. Gossip Is Entertaining And Good For Conversation.
The Arts ─ Music, Theater, And Art Forms. Particularly Enjoys Playing The Piano & Violin. Very Good At Acting, Enjoys The Theoratics. Enjoys Painting On Canvases ─ Particularly Oil Paintings, Also Enjoys Making Ceramics.
Myths & Legends ─ He Loves Stories In General, So Cool Stories About Fantastical Creatures And Cool Heroes Is Up His Alley.
Cold Things ─ He'd Rather Be Cold Than Hot. So It's Safe To Say He Enjoys Winter And Fall - The Cooler Months.

Dislikes:
The Heat ─ It Messes Up His Hair And It Makes Him A Bit Misty. He Also Has Slightly Delicate Skin, But It's Not That Big A Deal.
Unseasoned/Unflavored Food ─ If You Give Him Bland Food, He Will Never Eat From You Again. And He Is Already A Picky Eater So Yeah. He Hates How Crawfish Looks And Refuses To Eat Them , Cantaloupes Are Icky To Him, And Lima Beans Can Burn.
Physical Contant [ From Certain People ] ─ Strangers That Think It's Okay To Just Hug Or Touch Him, Unless A Little Child , Gets On His Nerves. Also People That Are Overfriendly And Think That Knowing Him For A Couple Months Give Them The Right To Touch Him. Also Doesn't Like People Touching His Hair Without Permission.
Pessimists/Complainers ─ He Hates Hearing People Constantly Complaining About Things, But Constantly? That Is Annoying. He Also Hates Hearing About Constant Gloom n' Doom , Sure He Has Gloomy Thoughts Sometimes But All The Time Would Be Exhausting.
Those Who Abuse Their Power / Others ─ Those Who Use Their Power And Status To Take Advantage Of Those Below Them Disgust Him. He Also Hates Anyone Who Abuses Others Whether It Be Physically Or Mentally, Being A Former Victim Himself - He Understands The Turmoil And Pain.
Snobbish, Arrogance, Vanity ─ He Doesn't Appreciate Pompous Brats And Those Full Of Themselves. Shouldn't It Be Tiring To Be So Self Absorbed?
Animal Haters / Abusers ─ Anyone Who Doesn't Like Animals Is A Red Flag To Him. Because How Can You Not Like Them? And Anyone Who Even Would Hurt An Animal Also Gets His Disapproval .
Being Disrespected / Talked Down To ─ He Hates Being Told His Voice Doesn't Matter Or That He's "Too Young" To Understand Something. He Hates Being Left You Just Because He's Younger - Being Underestimated Ticks Him Off. Not To Mention Others Being Rude To Him Because Of It Or For No Reason At All.
Being Left Alone ─ He Doesn't Like Being By Himself, It Scares Him.
Greatest Achievement:
𓆩⟡𓆪 Is A Respected Leader ― As the eldest of his siblings, and the oldest son - his parents, particularly his father excepted much of him. At 20, he was placed in charge of a low-level squadron - ones called "The Misfits", known for their troublesome behavior and lack of respect for the rules. It was a test for him, and he passed. By the time he was done with them, they were no longer misfits, they became known as ; "The Thirteen Crowns Of Carpho" - an elite military force that was not to be trifled with. He lead several campaigns that were successful and brought honor to his homeland and family - while also gaining a bit of fame and notoriety amongst the commoners, its well known that this formerly troublesome bunch respect him and are always in his corner. This has lead to other soldiers respecting him as well considering he's fought alongside them and understands their plights and conditions. So one can say that he is establishing a reputation as a strong leader already.
𓆩⟡𓆪 A Prodigy When It Comes To Magic ―
Greatest Fear(s):
TBA
Crush:
He Won't Tell
GF / BF:
Maybe
Significant Other:
There May Be Someone On His Mind
Kin:
His Younger Siblings
Affiliations:
TBA
Other:

Edited at November 6, 2023 12:13 AM by Spellbound
The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 07:46 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
- F U L L | N A M E -
Lennox Persavi

- P R E F E R R E D | N A M E -
Lennox

- N I C K N A M E S -
Lux

- A G E -
22 years

- G E N D E R -
Male / Masculine

- R O L E -
Guard

Way of Fighting - Lennox uses magic that's attuned to nature - wip
*Thoughts on the Royal Siblings - A bit of a rowdy bunch of you had to ask him. Their arguments do tend to irk him sometimes, but Lennox is willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. He knows they're good kids, they just... Have different views from each other. But really who's he to judge? Lennox is just a guard after all, here to help protect them
Thoughts on the Situation? -
Appearance -
- some small plants and flowers grow out of the cracks of his armor
Personality - Humble, energetic, glass half-full type of guy, adventurous, loyal, perceptive, "what's on your mind?", good at reading body language, fearless, meticulous, dedicated, adoring, jokester, not a leader, looks out for everyone, "with enough effort nothing is too big of a problem", dork, ambiverted, courteous, sappy, graceful, little dramatic, needs time to think (not quick on his feet, will follow when sudden things happen), problem solver, neutral, defuses situations, soft, grateful

- L I K E S -
- Discovering new types of plants wherever he travels. What made it grow here specifically? Is it carnivorous? What colors can it come in? What creatures tend to eat it? Pondering questions like that is what makes it very interesting to him
- Greek myths, Lennox takes huge interest in learning different types of greek myths, the good and the bad, and analyzing them to think of the what-if's, the why's, and if they seem realistic at all. He is an avid learner of such tales, and takes great enjoyment of retelling them to anyone who will listen with a big of a Lennox twist to them
- This should be obvious given what his magic is, but he loves gardening. From vegetables, fruits, and harmless flowers, Lennox takes pride in the things he manages to grow

Dislikes [3+] -
*Greatest achievement -
*Greatest fear -
*Crush - 👀
*GF / BF - Maybe, maybe not. Who's to say?
*Significant Other - Maybe, just maybe there is a person who he would move the moon for
*Kin - N/A
Affiliations -
*Other -

Edited at November 6, 2023 06:55 AM by Raven Wing
The Spaces Between || Royalty Roleplay || OPENNovember 5, 2023 07:47 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Preferred Name:
Nickname(s):
Role:
Middle Child
Thoughts on the Guards:
The young woman makes sure to respect them as much as she humanly is able. They are the ones taking after her siblings and herself after all, as they are great company she hopes they'll be willing to stay with them for her siblings and her adventure to the other kingdoms. She looks up to them almost as much as her parents and would much rather take their jobs after all that's been happening at home than to be some ruler in some godforsaken kingdom...
Thoughts on the Situation:
She finds it a great burden to say the least.
By no means does the young woman like picking fights with her siblings, she loves them all dearly and would never wish any of them harm. But with their parents sending them away like this, it does get a tad bit difficult not to tussle and fight at points. She didn't like how it was back at home and she certainly does like how it is now. Her parents really couldn't have come up with a better way to deal with this?
Way of Fighting:
The young woman has been practicing incantations and more simple spells for a while now, two years to be exact. She does need her catalyst to be able to say and do the spells correctly, for her the catalyst is an older book. It has an earthy look to it, with moss and ivy growing up its spine and cover, as well as some on the back. She is quite good at dark magic actually, which is basically what you could think of when the words "dark magic" are spoken. Poison, Death, etc... This makes the book quite handy in situations that could include harming being done. She does also have a small dagger that she keeps in her pocket at all times... Just in case.
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes & Dislikes:
Greatest Achievement:
When She Successfully Used An Incantation For The Very First Time.
This was an absolutely huge achievement for her, after a few months of practice [Name] was finally able to conjure her first spell, which was to make a flower blossom, and later she would find out that it just made plants grow in general. Yeah, yeah, its not a very big deal to be able to make a plant grow...but for her, it was a very important thing to happen in her life, it led her to believe in magic even more and what it could do. It has also led her down the journey to learn even more spells!
Greatest Fear:
The woman has the biggest fear of giant, open, so called "empty" bodies of water. Such as an Ocean, a Lake, End of a Waterfall. This is also commonly known as Thalasaphobia. She first figured out she had this fear when her family went away on a short vacation to a beach stay, she had been playing in the water when she looked under, opening her eyes to just...water. The fear of what could be down there, or deeper...or what could be watching her from the depths just didn't sit well with her!
Crush:
Open, pm me!
BF ⁄ GF:
None at the moment.
Significant Other:
None.
Kin:
Her two youngest brother and sister, as well as her older brother.
Affiliations:
Open, Feel free to pm me!
Other:
Major wip!

Edited at November 6, 2023 06:27 AM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us