Wolf Play : The Ice Bringing|Semi-lit| Wolf Pack RP| Open!
Chatbox
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Ice Bringing|Semi-lit| Wolf Pack RP| Open!November 2, 2023 03:40 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Ice Bringing

Table of Contents:

-

Plot

-

Rules

-

Roles

-

Form

-

Edited at November 2, 2023 03:41 PM by TheSkeletalHuskyPack
The Ice Bringing|Semi-lit| Wolf Pack RP| Open!November 2, 2023 03:41 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot

Winter is crawling upon the wolves in the land of Zyphlon. Little do the wolves know there is a pack of monster wolves killing their fellow pack mates in the night. The wolves of the pack are splitting into groups about what to do. Some wolves think they should run to a valley where the frost wolves cant get them. Others think they should fight to the death for their lands whereas others think it would be wise to wait and hide in the depths of the forest.

-

Along with that first problem there is another. The frost pack heard of their plans and are now speeding up. More wolves die everyday. It has become clear it is not safe in Zyphlon anymore. Wolves get lost in the woods then search for the wolves they were traveling with just to find the skeletons of their friends lying in a clearing.

-

Wolves are starting to flee the danger, running for their lives but some remain despite their fear. The wolves that remain know that the elders and pups would never make the journey. And what about the pregnant wolves? They cant go anywhere either, not with pups on their way. But something has to be done. Wolves are dying fast and their pack will be nothing in the matter of a couple months.

-

The Ice Bringing|Semi-lit| Wolf Pack RP| Open!November 2, 2023 03:43 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

Just a few rules

- Hate the character not the player

-Be kind

-No godmodding all characters must have strengths and weaknesses

-If your character dies from a challenge you can make a new wolf

-If you leave the RP you can not rejoin as a new wolf. You get 24 hours to rejoin before I kill your wolf

-If your wolf is challenged and you accept I will type the battle and who wins or dies

-max of 4 characters per person

-please dont make more characters than you can handle. If you do and you dont want them just tell me and I will kill them off

-No romance between your characters

-No one sentence posts if you do then you will get a warning

-If you get 3 warnings your character will be killed and you will be removed from the RP

-If you leave the RP for to long your character will be killed and your role will reopen

-If your wolf is banished you can continue playing as the banished part of the pack

-

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles

-

Each alliance has its own set of these roles with the Alphas still in charge of all.

-

Alpha Male

The alpha rules over every other wolf in the pack. Every wolf respects the alpha. If the alpha dies the Alphas mate or the elders choose the next. If the alpha is challenged they have the choice to defend their throne which would result in a fight to the death. The other option is that they can choose to let the other wolf have the throne. He and the Alpha Female are protected by Royal Guards. He only really listens to elders and healers even though they can still order them to do anything.

Can Be Challenged

-

Alpha Female

The Alpha female has all the same perks as the Alpha. She is required to have at least 2 pups. She along with the Alpha Male are protected by Royal Guards. She only really listens to elders and healers even though they can still order them to do anything.

Cannot Be Challenged

-

Beta

Betas are second in command to the Alphas. They are also protected by Royal Guards. Betas can have mates and pups but are not required to. Betas usually only mate with other Betas but can mate with lower ranks. Being a Beta is not just given. Betas have to be loyal to the Alphas and have to climb their way through the ranks.

Cannot Be Challenged

-

Royal Guards

Royal guards are always by the Alphas side to protect them from all threats at all times. They also occasionally guard Betas under direct orders from either Alpha. They only have to listen to the Alphas and no one else. They are always either the most muscular or agile wolves selected from the Warriors. Royal guards are so rare because the wolves have to go through normal Warrior and Guard training and be A+ tier wolves. Usually only 1-2 Royal Guards are chosen a year.

Cannot Be Challenged

-

Head Warrior/Guard

Head Warriors over see every Warrior and Guards training. They are the strongest of every Warrior and often see to the battle and defense plans. They are encouraged to have mates and pups but are not required.

Can Be Challenged

-

Warrior

Pups are chosen at birth if they are to be a Warrior. Warriors are stronger and can defeat almost anything but are bad at hunting. They dont usually have a mate or pups but they can.

Cannot Be Challenged

-

Guard

Pups are chosen at birth if they are to be a Guard. Guards are stronger and faster than Warriors. They cant hunt or be sent out to fight but they are the first line of defense. They dont usually have a mate or pups but they can.

Cannot Be Challenged

-

Head Hunter

The Head Hunter is in charge of all Hunters. TThe Head Hunter helps the Alphas and Betas assign hunting patrols. Can have a mate but not usually.

Can Be Challenged

-

Hunter

Hunters are decided when they are a pup. They are usually small and agile wolves. They are really fast and can easily take down prey. Hunters cannot have mates and if they do secretly have a mate they can become banished from the pack.

Cannot Be Challenged

-

Healer

Healers are wolves very experienced with what every plant does. They care for the wounded or ill wolves.

Cannot Be Challenged

-

Elder

Elders are the old wolves that are older than 8 years. They lived long lives and are wise enough to enlighten the young. They often advise the Alphas.

Cannot Be Challenged

-

Pups

Pups have the hardest time surviving because they are smaller and are born in winter with thin fur. They are decided to be either a Warrior, Guard, or Hunter from almost the moment they open their eyes.If you are a Pup you must have a pair wolves as your parents before you select this rank.

Cannot Be Challenged

-

Banished

If you are a wolf it this rank you have done something to betray the pack and are left out in the forest to try and survive. Sometimes they go to try and join the frost pack to get revenge or they go to find refuge somewhere else. Sometimes their family might come to try to help them and get exiled themselves but usually they are on their own.

Lowest Rank

-if you read up to this point put your favorite pelt in the other section

-

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Form

-

Pack name:

Name:

Rank/Role:

Appearance (can use a wolf or custom design):

Personality:

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Dislikes:

Anything Else:

Other:

-

(2)Alphas:

-

-

(6)Betas:

-

-

-

-

-

-

(7)Royal Guards:

Klondike | M | Me

-

-

-

-

-

-

(1)Head Warrior/Guard:

-

(6)Warriors:

-

-

-

-

-

-

(5)Guards:

-

-

-

-

-

(1)Head Hunter

-

(7)Hunters:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(3)Healers:

-

-

-

(4)Elders:

-

-

-

-

(7)Pups:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(infinite)Banished:

-

-

-

-

You Can Now Start Signing-Up!

Edited at November 2, 2023 04:01 PM by TheSkeletalHuskyPack
The Ice Bringing|Semi-lit| Wolf Pack RP| Open!November 2, 2023 04:00 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack name: TheCuteHuskyPack

Name: Klondike

Rank/Role: Royal Guard

Appearance (can use a wolf or custom design):

Muscular and agile. He is tall and stands around 4.5'.

Personality: Is great at protecting and loves winning

Weaknesses: Swimming, hunting, and caring for people

Strengths: Great fighter, Can defeat almost any creature, and fast runner

Dislikes: losing, being weak, to much heat

Anything Else: slight scar across face

Other: Surf

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us