Wolf Play : Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | Open
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:44:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech Support

I am good, just trying to convince myself to get up and make something to eat.
 Tech
12:41:53 
Texan
I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 02:16 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Winds of Change
This rp has nothing to do with wind, I just couldn't come up with anything better.

Everyone loves a good origin story, and for a small canine family this is theirs. Two young adults are beginning their own pack after being rejected from joining anyone else's. See, one of them is a wolf, yes, but the other? Well she is a dog. Not a wolf dog, but an actual dog. After following in love with her, the male tried to bring her back to his pack, hoping she would be accepted and they could start their future together. Unfortunately, though, seeing this as a stain on their entire heritage, and believing she would inevitably weaken the pack, the wolves rejected them, refusing to allow her to exist within their territory. Refusing to abandon her, the two decided to brave the unfriendly world together, and find a place where they can build something together.

Finally, after securing a small, previously unclaimed territory, the pair have succesfully had their first litter of pups. While this is a joyous time for the new parents, it's also a very scary and detrimental time for them. These pups are their future, the existence of their pack relies on their pups surviving to adulthood and allowing it to grow even further.

Excited about the future, everything seemed to be going well, until it just wasn't. A flood, caused by an overflowed river from the melted snow has washed through part of their territory and left their nursing den uninhabitable. Despite it being two early for the pups to really leave the den, the parents must lead the pups to a secondary den site if they're to survive. Of course, the dangers don't end there.

Neighboring packs have taken notice of the newly forged pack, and aren't too fond of what the mixing of dog and wolf nor their presence overall. They know the territory is small, nothing to really fight over, but a pack that grows will need a larger territory. This means if they let the pack grow, their own territories could be at risk in the coming years. One pack who is absolutely appalled by the small pack's genetics has decided not to take any chances and sent a couple of wolves to do whatever is necessary to see that the pack never stands a chance.

With the dangers of the neighboring packs, and the predators that would happily take a pup as a meal, and the lonewolves intrigued by the newly formed pack and the whispers of the dog living with them, the new parents have their work cut out for them. One can only hope that all the tiny lives grow to be full fledged members of the pack, but the odds are certainly stacked against them.

This Rp was originally known as New Beginnings, but out of respect for the Rp on the Sign Ups with that name and the slight modification to the plot I've given it a new title this time around. So if it seems similar to a past one of my Rps, it's because it is a modified version of it that I feel drastically changes the whole Rp.

Edited at October 26, 2023 11:11 AM by Imperial Sands
Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 02:28 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and Wp's Rules.
1. Be Active. This is a smaller group Rp, so the activity of everyone who joins is paramount. This means be active in Rp and Discussion, lets say an Rp post ever 2-3 days or Twice a Week.
2. Since this is a smaller Group Rp, Max 2 Characters per Person please.
3. This is a Semi-Realistic Rp with more Realistic Hints. Please make sure you read everything to make sure you're keeping to the more realistic parts.
4. For the pups, Tene and I will be choosing the names for them [we hope you'll let us, we think it would be fun]. We will be choosing names based on things they'd see in their world and lives, so more nature based names. You're welcome to PM me for ideas for names, but I think it would be fun for the parents to name their pups.
5. The only ones currently in the pack are the mated pair and their pups, though there is potential for outside growth. And the only wolfdogs are the pups, with the only dog being the mom. This could change later.
6. This is a Semi-Literate Rp, so minimum of 300 words each Rp post per character, including decent grammar, puncuation, and spelling. I expect to see this in Sign ups and Rp.
7. More Realistic Appearances Required for Wolves/Wolfdogs. Obviously no neon colors or accessories, but no markings or colors that you wouldn't find on a normal wolf. I may accept WP wolf colors/images, but it does depend on what the wolf looks like.
8. More Realistic Sizes are Required as well, so no wolves over 36 inches in height and over roughly 150 lbs in weight. I also want to see a variety of sized wolves, so if we have all massive ones, I'll stop accepting them.
9. Credit your images, or else your character will not be accepted. With images also, make sure they are uploaded to an acceptable image hosting site.
10. If you are fighting, allow others to reply, and do not dodge every hit, or land every hit.
11. No Perfect characters, godmoding, powerplaying etc.. None of that will be tolerated.
12. Don't have your character be "that guy". Don't have them constantly disobey orders, or constantly wander off--doing this sometimes is okay, but c'mon, all the time? Really?
13. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed. Likewise, if I have to tell you to fix your form three times, I reserve the right to deny your application.
14. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM us, and I will sort it out.
15. Reservations Last 48 Hours.
16. Have Fun!

Edited at October 26, 2023 02:58 AM by Imperial Sands
Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 02:32 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Information & Role Explanations

The New Parents
These are a mated pair who are relatively young, but in their prime. So 3 to 5 years old. They are new parents, this is their first litter, so they are definitely going to struggle with things. Plus, there are only the two of them, so hunting will likely be less successful than normal for wolves, especially since one of them is a dog. They are the first and only defense for the pups, so everything they do has to be strategic, but, again, they're new at this, mistakes and errors will be made.

The Pups
This is the first litter of the adult pair, and, truthfully, not all of them are likely to survive. If you wish for your pup to die, please Pm me so we can work it into the Rp drama. They will all be 5 to 6 weeks old roughly, so they've been started on weaning, but, do to low successful hunts, they're still primarily living on their mother's milk. Due to their young age, they shouldn't be venturing far from their parents or wherever they are being hidden because they would be prone to getting lost or getting too tired to get back if they go too far. All the Pups are the offspring of the adult pair.

The Outside Pack Wolves
These are the 2 to 4 wolves sent by the neighboring pack to basically eliminate the threat of the future pack. They weren't given a specific task on how, but they're to ensure that the pack doesn't wind up being a threat to their current one. This means they might go after the adults, the pups, etc. Not all of them have to end up going along with this, but at least half of them do. So if there are four, two of them have to be loyal to their mission.

The Dispersal Wolves
These are the wolves that currently do not have a pack right now, commonly known as Lone or Nomadic Wolves. They might be there passing through, looking to try and join the new pack, or take it over. I would like for at least One to have nefarious intentions. I will allow for about four of these total, maybe five.

Wolf Naming
As mentioned in the rules, wolves are given names that are based on what the wolves know or have seen. So commonly nature, environmental, or animal based. You might see names like Fox, or Gray, or Storm, as these are things the Wolves are familiar with and will have seen or know. I know we like to take pride in the names we give our wolves, and like to give them complicated and meaningful names, however, I feel like this could be interesting because this could be how wolves name their pups if they were to in the real world as they wouldn't have a knowledge of various languages.

Also while pups are named by their parents, they aren't named until they are able to leave the den, and past the failure to thrive stage. Meaning that after that point if the pups don't make it, it's because of some other influence than just bad genes, congenital defects, etc. So these pups have likely only had their names for a couple of weeks at most.
Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 02:33 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The New Pack

Alpha Male:
1. Tamarack | M | 4 Yrs | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2

Alpha Female
1. Zena | F | 4 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Pups:
1. Thistle | F | 5 Wks | Spellbound | Pg. 2
2. Moss | M | 5 Wks | The Bewitched | Pg. 2
3. Meadow | F | 5 Wks | Valravn | Pg. 2
4. Yarrow | F | 5 Wks | Biologist at Work | Pg. 2
5. Bramble | M | 5 Wks | Imperial Sands | Pg. 4
6. Badger | F | 5 Wks | Matunda | Pg. 4
7. Locust | F | 5 Wks | Crazydayz | Pg. 3

The Outside Pack Wolves
1. Willow | F | 3 Yrs | The Bewitched | Pg. 3
2. Misty | F | 2 Yrs | The Skulls | Pg. 5
3. Wren | F | 2.5 Yrs | Crimson Skies | Pg. 5
4. Reserved for Spellbound

The Dispersal Wolves
1. Avis | M | 4 Yrs | Red Moon | Pg. 2
2. Reserved for Valravn
3. Reserved for Crazydayz
4. Reserved for Matunda

I may add 1 extra to both Dispersal Wolves and Outside Pack Wolves. So if it's full, but you want to join, please ask. If I can make it work, I will.

Edited at November 2, 2023 12:32 AM by Imperial Sands
Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 02:34 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Pack: [New Pack, Outside Pack, or None]
Desired Rank:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum, Include Measurements]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Strengths:
Weaknesses: [Minimum 3 Physical]
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

Note: Crush, Mate, Pups, Strengths and Weaknesses are not Required for Pups.
Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 02:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Zena
4 Years
Female
Breed:
Belgian Shepherd - Tervuren
Pack:

New Pack

Alpha Female
Desired Rank:

Content
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Fallen-Cherubim on DA. This is a Stock Image.

At 24 inches tall at the shoulder, [name] is within the average for her breed, but on the taller side of that average. She has an athletic build of lean muscles designed for long distances at steady paces. She's still strong for a dog, but not as strong in wolf standards. She weighs about 52 lbs on average, though might be a few pounds difference due to her pups. There is clear elegance and grace to her build, with the female basically being a living work of art for her breed.

In terms of her coat, [name] has the pretty standard coat for a Belgian Tervuren. Her's isn't quite as long as it can get for her breed, but she still has fur that is obviously longer than a wolf's. Her coat is fluffy during the winter, whereas during the summer it lies more flat. Her outer coat is longer and softer to the touch, whereas her inner coat is dense, thick, and on the coarser side. It's this undercoat that keeps her warm during the winter and also protects her when in scuffles.

[Name]'s base color is a medium tan color that is darkest in the summer, and lightens to a pale tan that is closer to cream in color during the winter. She has some dark sabling on her tail and neck, before her neck transitions to dark brown then finally to black as it reaches her face. She has a fully black mask and ears, making her head significantly darker than the rest of her body. [Name] has a pair of warm brown eyes that are somewhere between chocolate and amber colored.

Personality:

Fierce [] Driven [] Intelligent [] Motherly [] Stubborn [] Over Protective [] Indepedent [] Dependable [] Nervous at Times [] Anxious [] Mother Bear [] Focused [] Athletic [] Playful [] Worrier [] Decisive [] Wary of Strangers [] Confident to a Degree

tba
Strengths:

- She's ligher than a wolf and faster, so she has better agility and speed.
- She has a rather dense and long coat, and also has a double coat so she does well out in the elements.
- She has had to learn how to survive in this dog-eat-dog world, so she's become experienced.
- She is athletic, so going at a steady pace for a long time comes naturally to her.
Weaknesses:

- She is a dog, so she's not as strong or durable as wolves are.
- She is smaller in size due to being a dog, so she struggles to pull her weight in hunts.
- Being a dog in a wolf world makes her a target more often than not.
- She does rely a lot on her mate to defend against other wolves.
Crush:

Her Mate
Mate:

Tene's Boy
Pups:

Thistle, Moss, [Reserved], Yarrow, Bramble, [Reserved], and [Reserved] are all her pups.
Kin:

Just her Pups.
Affiliations:

wip
Other:
words

Edited at October 27, 2023 11:09 PM by Imperial Sands
Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 11:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is open now.
Zena is still a WIP.
When reserving pups just say Pup 1, Pup 2, etc.
I'm going to bed here soon so make sure to post it here and not PM just in case I don't see it in time.

Edited at October 26, 2023 11:12 AM by Imperial Sands
Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 11:18 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving 1 pup please! Are we allowed more than one character in this? If so, I might reserve another later on.
Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 11:40 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hi! Reserving pup 3 and a dispersal wolf please :>
Winds of Change | Wolf & Dog Rp | OpenOctober 26, 2023 11:57 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Actually, question, do the pups numbers allign with the order in which they where born? If so, may I reserve pup 6 specifically?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us