Looking for a 1x1 RP partner! PM me
 Tech
12:46:32 
Texan
Any new art?
 technoblade
12:44:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech Support

I am good, just trying to convince myself to get up and make something to eat.
 Tech
12:41:53 
Texan
I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 15, 2023 09:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Cursed Guardians
Invite Only

In the Spirit Realm, Dhvasa, all souls entering must first be guided under the Soul Stone, a magical artifact that determines a Soul’s afterlife in Dhvasa based on the color it glows when placed upon their forehead. For those being appraised, most generally glow a soft blue, and are sent to live peaceful lives with the majority of souls in the Spirit Realm. However, some will grow a brilliant yellow-white, a sign of a pure soul. These souls are whisked away to the upper echelons of the Spirit Society, where secret whispers occur about what they’re offered, as few are ever seen again. Fewer still, though, will glow a deep, dark red. A cursed soul. A soul that, for some reason, was permanently marked from their mortal life

These souls are not inherently bad just because they glow red, but more so something occurred during their existence that tarnished their soul, corrupting it from a soft blue to a dark red. Sometimes these can be bad people, murderers, thugs, crime bosses, etc. But it also could be for things like cheating, addiction, even just poor decisions and mistakes. Is it always fair? Probably not. But the Soul Stone does what it wants, and no one argues against its verdict. However, these Red Souls are in luck, as the Soul Stone has cast them a different fate than being vanished.

See, should Red Souls accept it, they will be taken back to the mortal plan, and transformed into a Spirit Animal and given the ability to form a corporeal body once they find their Marked Soul. These are the souls who have been marked as potential victims for a Killer known as the Corpse Stealer. This is a spirit that has long since been completely corrupted, and has learned out to, basically, beat death. They find compatible souls, and when their body is injured they force the other soul out of their body and into their own so that they can take the healthy one, forcing the other to die. This goes against all the laws of nature, and cannot go left unchecked. Unfortunately, all the spirits of Dhvasa are powerless to aid, as they are unable to do anything in the Mortal Realm, even the Upper Echelon of spirits cannot interfere. This is where the Reds will come in. They will need to protect and guide their Marked One from the Corpse Stealer, while also working to identify the corrupted soul preying on others.

Given special tools to capture the Corpse Stealer, they will need to work together to defeat them and keep their marked ones safe, or die trying, thus making them known as the Cursed Guardians. Should they survive and succeed, those who do will be given another chance to be assessed by the Soul Stone to see if it will now allow them to find peace, or if they were always doomed to be vanished.

Shout out to the following for helping me with ideas for this Rp:
FrostyK, Moose, High Hills Pack, and Malenge.
You guys helped me so much with this Rp and I genuinely appreciate it!
I also might be open to a Co-Host, feel free to PM Me, but since Im not sure please don't be pushy or get your hopes up.

I have yet to decide if this will be an Invite Only Rp or Not. I will change the title when I decide to reflect my decision.

Edited at October 22, 2023 07:28 PM by Imperial Sands
Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 15, 2023 09:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow All of Eve's and WP's Rules

1. Be Active. The Pace I would want for this Rp is a Post about every 3 Days or Twice a Week Minimum. However, we can better determine a pace in Discussion later. Also, have your forms finished within 3 Days. There are limited Spots and I will give them away if they aren't finished in time.

2. The Minimum Literacy for this Rp is Semi-Literate. Posts need to be at Minimum 300 Words Per Character. This limit also needs to be applied to Descriptions.

3. Maximum 2 Characters Per Person, with Only 1 of Each Type Allowed.

4. There is a common link between all of the Marked Ones that will be discovered via Rp.

5. Try to come up with Subplots between the different characters that will help power the Rp. I want there to be the main story, but then I want each character to have their own too if possible. So plan out affiliations prior to Rp for some.

6. The Corpse Stealer will start as an NPC controlled by me, however, that will change throughout Rp depending on different factors.

7. Cursed Guardians have two forms, Corporeal and Non-Coporeal. However, they both appear the same, just one is the spirit version of it. This can be any Domesticated or Semi-Domesticated animal. They will no longer have a human appearance.

8. The Marked Ones do not know they are marked or at risk of becoming victims of the Corpse Stealer for now.

9. Be Prepared. Characters can be, and likely will be, injured, altered, or killed in this Rp. So please be open to it.

10. LGBT+ is Allowed in this Rp.

11. I Reserve the Right to Deny Applications. As well as to control time, weather, events, etc.

12. Have fun!

Rules for the Guardians
1. Do not Reveal what you are to a Marked One.
2. Keep your Marked One Safe Above all Else.
3. Abandoning the Mission will result in you being hunted down and Vanished.
4. Do Not Allow the Corpse Stealer to Corrupt You.
5. Harm no Mortals. Your target is the Corpse Stealer and Only Them.
6. Romantic Relations Between Guardians is Frowned Upon, and is Forbidden with Mortals.

Edited at October 16, 2023 08:10 PM by Imperial Sands
Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 15, 2023 09:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Information

The Cursed Guardians
Spirit Animals, Spirit Guides, Guardians

These are the specifically selected souls from those have glown Red recently by the Administrator and Upper Echelon of Dhvasa to handle this mission. They come from a variety of backgrounds, but something in their life marred them permanently to cause them to glow Red under the Soul Stone. This doesn't mean they're bad people or anything, it could have just been a wrong decision or action once in their life.

Once selected, the Red Souls will sign the contract to become Guardians, or Spirit Animals, their whole purpose to protect their assigned mortal. This assignment will be decided for them, as they are paired based on Compatibility by the Administrator. Once they sign the Contract they will transform from regular spirits to Guardians that can traverse the mortal plan and the Admin, as well as conjuring up a corporeal body so they can physically appear in the Mortal Plane. They won't be able to take on a human appearance unless they are given the title of a True Guardian or until released from their duties.

Their Guardian Form represents who they are as a human, so someone who is loyal and protective might transform into a Dog Guardian. Whereas an Independent and Haughty soul might become a cat. So and and so forth. The one theme among them, though, is they always present as Domesticated or Semi-Domesticated Animals. I will add a list at the end of this for reference. If you have questions, ask.

The Cursed Guardians will develop different abilities over time, aside from the normal ones of being a Spirit, though it takes a while for those to fully come out. They aren't astronomically strong, but they're powerul enough to rival the Corpse Stealer when working together and protect their Marked Ones. Some of the abilities that will develop are as follows:

1. Telepathic Communication - Develops After 2 Weeks Minimum - This is the ability to communicate telepathically with their assigned Mortal. This is the first power to develop, and allows the Guardian to sometimes speak is if they were the Mortal's conscious, or inner voice, since they aren't supposed to reveal what they are. They can also communicate via dreams by whispering in their ear while they sleep.

2. Possession - Develops after 1 Month - This is the ability that is going to aid the Guardians in fighting the Corpse Stealer. If they are able to possess the body the Spirit of the Corpse Stealer is in, they could potentially force them out and allow her to be captured since they won't have a body for her to steal. Yes, they could technically possess their Marked Ones, but it's extremely frowned upon.

3. Non-Corporeal Attacks - Develops after 3 Weeks - This is the ability for them to attack the spirit instead of just the Physical body. These are called Pyschic attacks by many, but in reality these are just attacks against Non-Corporeal beings within their own Non-Corporeal form.

4. Purification - Develops after 1.5 Months - Without a doubt one of their strongest ability, and thus taking the longest to develop. They have the ability to purify corruption in other spirits through their attacks. Spirits who draw on negative energy or malicious abilities are greatly affected by this, and the power is amplified when used to defend another. This purification energy is inflicted through normal wounds, and tends to spread throughout the wounded, weakening them and making them easier to capture. This can also be used to heal poisoming and psychic attacks. Note: Evil or Dark Souls/Creatures CANNOT use this ability.

5. Guardian Form - Develops ONLY in Times of Need - This is some sort of beastial, monstrous form that can be called upon in the most dire of times. It cannot be called up to protect themselves, only to protect their Mortal if they are in a dire situation. This is extremely draining and will render them unable to even form a corporeal form for a while.

Spirit Animal Possibilities:
Note these are just to help give you ideas. Ask if you want to know if something is allowed.
Dogs
Cats
Birds
Small Pets [Rats, Ferrets, etc.]
Reptiles [Boas, Lizards, etc.]
Coydogs or Coyotes
Low to Mid Content Wolfdogs
Maybe Certain Monkeys
Skunks
Raccoons

Options NOT Allowed:
Wild Animals [Lions, Bears, etc.]
Fish
Mythical Animals
Livestock [I Might let a Horse or Donkey in if it makes sense]

The Marked Ones

These are the Mortals who have been discovered to be the next possible victims of the Corpse Stealer. The Upper Echelon of the Spirit Realm has discovered the common link between the previous victims that has lead them to believe these mortals in the area would be the most likely to be one of the ones attacked. As of now they are completely unaware to anything going on. From the murders to the Spirit world, etc. This could change over time, but the Spirit Realm prefers to go unknown, and would prefer the Guardians to never reveal their true existence.

The Mortals are simply normal humans in modern times. There is nothing special about them in terms of species, powers, etc. They're painfully normal. There are things, however, that might make a Marked One an easier or harder target for the Corpse Stealer. Some of these factors are:

1. Level of Spirituality or Religiousness - People who are deeply involved in their own Religious or Spiritual Beliefs are harder for the Corpse Stealer to mentally take over, as they have naturally more difficult psychic defenses as a result.

2. Mental Health - Mortals who are struggling with their mental health, whether it be from disorders or diseases, or simply a stressful weak, are more susceptible to the mental invasion of a foreign spirit. This makes them an easier target, as their mental defenses will be weakened.

3. Phsyical Health - Sick or Injured People are Easier to Takeover than those who are in Good Health.

4. Personality - People who are naturally strong willed and stubborn are naturally more difficult than people who are passive and submissive. A person's disposition is going to come into play when it comes to how easy they are to take over or manipulate spiritually.

For the Marked Ones, I would like for them to all at least be aquaintences, with some having deeper affiliations. Since they are all linked by the same thing, I think it would be safe to say they are involved in different things they share.

The Corpse Stealer

CAUTION: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE RETURN LATER

Terminology

1. Admin - The Inbetween, the place where Souls go to be evaluated by the Soul Stone to determine their fate. This is also referred to as Limbo at times.

2. The Administrator - The Spirit of the Upper Echelon of unknown status and power that seems to be in charge of the Admin. They solely handle the soul stone and handle the different types of admittance.

3. Wraiths - Spirits who have refused to pass over to the Admin and remained on the mortal plane. They’re crazed and dangerous and will feed off the spirits of others, so the Guardians have to be careful with them. It’s rumored the Corpse stealer has some control over them.

More to be Added.

Edited at October 16, 2023 08:11 PM by Imperial Sands
Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 15, 2023 09:53 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Cursed Guardians
1. Sabine Scaletta | F | Cat | Imperial Sands | Pg. 4
2. Dog | Reserved for Tene
3. Monitor Lizard | Reserved for FrostyK
4. Angelina Sehreph | F | Dog | Biologist at Work | Pg. 2
5. Barn Owl | Reserved for Spellbound
6. Lila Evermoor | F | WolfDog | The Bewitched | Pg. 3
7. Dog | Reserved for The Wayne Pack
8. Drade Thatcher | M | Cat | High Hills Pack | Pg. 3

The Marked Ones
1. Clavin Thi Le | O | Determined_Wolf | Pg. 4
2. Hávarðr Ellingboe | M | Spellbound | Pg. 2
3. Mattis Monroe | M | The Bewitched | Pg. 3
4. Reserved for The Wayne Pack
5. Rayna Levi | F | High Hills Pack | Pg. 3
6. Ezra Graham | M | Mother | Pg. 3
7. Reserved for Moose

Edited at October 31, 2023 01:14 AM by Imperial Sands
Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 15, 2023 09:57 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Guardians

Full Name:
Goes By:
Age: [Include Age they appear as now, and age they died at]
Cause of Death:
Spirit Animal Species:
Brief Human Appearance: [This will hardly be used in Rp, so short is fine.]
Spirit Animal Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliations:
Other:

The Marked Ones

Full Name:
Goes By:
Appearance:
Personality:
About Them: [Job, Living Quarters, etc.]
Affiliations:
Other:

At the End of Each Form Include:

Can they be Injured?: [Yes/No]
If Yes, How Severely?:
Can they be Killed?: [Yes/No]
If No, Can their Body be Snatched but Soul Survive?: [Yes/No]
Subplots You're Interested in For Them:

A

Edited at October 16, 2023 09:29 PM by Imperial Sands
Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 16, 2023 08:05 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now Open to the Folks I have Invited!

Edited at October 22, 2023 07:28 PM by Imperial Sands
Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 22, 2023 07:35 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a guardian? I will do a komodo dragon guardian.
Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 22, 2023 07:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Guardians have to be some form of Domesticated or Semi Domesticated ^^

FrostyK said:
May I reserve a guardian? I will do a komodo dragon guardian.

Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 22, 2023 07:40 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a Cursed Guardian ( Doberman Pinscher ) please!

Edited at October 22, 2023 08:09 PM by Biologist at Work
Cursed Guardians | Spirit & Human Rp | Invite OnlyOctober 22, 2023 07:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added ^^

Biologist at Work said:
Reserving a Cursed Guardian please!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved