Wolf Play : Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!
Chatbox
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 09:15 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
- P L O T -
The year is 3062. The world has confirmed into a dystopian society after a series of long wars and suffering, and a new decree has just been made to the people under the rule of a new tyrant. After the killing of the last leader due to a group of trained and abused dogs, the first decree is that the owning or housing of a dog in any shape or form has been forbidden. Anyone who does not conform to the new rule will be suspected of being a rebel, interrogated, or imprisoned. Well, what a better place to abandon a dog than a junkyard a few hundred miles away from the city? There's just one problem that the abandoned dogs who have all banded together to try and survive now face.
A pack of strays already call this junkyard home, and they are not too keen on sharing anytime soon, especially considering how puppy season is right around the corner. The junkyard may be big enough for one pack, but two growing packs will pose a greater struggle in finding food and resources that they all need to survive. The walls outside of the junkyard promise almost assured death, with patrols guarding the outskirts of the city in a very wide perimeter that passes this place quite often, and the law that promises to kill them on sight is certainly no help either. Neither group is willing to budge from the possibly last safe haven for them in this growing dystopian world. When the possibly of a fragile consensus between them and finding middle ground, time and space are both short, and tempers are even shorter.
Where are you in this conflict?
-
*This roleplay was originally made by the pack Valravn, but I have gotten the permission to refurbish it!*

Edited at October 14, 2023 10:22 AM by Biologist at Work
Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 09:32 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
- R U L E S -
-
- All of EVEs rules apply!
-
- If using images in your form please make sure you are putting them on the form properly. Read the WolfPlay rules it you don't know how
-
- This is a LITERATE Roleplay (200+ words per post), meaning I want absolutely no oneliner responses in the roleplay thread. I understand writers block but please try to write a decent sized reply. Make sure this is reflected onto your sign up sheet as well.
-
- 3 Character Limit at the Max! You may only have 1 larger role.
-
- I would prefer not to have Wolf crooses. Yes, their fun but for the purpose of this roleplay please only use dog breeds but you may use mixed breeds!
-
- That said, please keep things realistic! No purple dogs with wings and magic.
-
- Keep things PG 13
-
- Swearing is allowed but please be aware on how often you use it.
-
- All pups must have a parent or guardian, no abandoned pups for the sake of this roleplay. All expecting females have to have a mate or had a mate at one point within their pregnancy.
-
- Drama is allowed inside the roleplay, but that is the only place! If you have a problem with somebody please contact me and we can figure something out.
-
- Be active! You will be removed from the roleplay if you do not respond to the thread within a week and a half.
-
- Reservations last 48 hours. I will message you at the 24 hour mark to remind you of your reservation. You may also request one 12 hour expansion.
-
- You will have three chances to fox your characters form. After that it will be declined.
-
- I have the right to decline any form if it doesn't meet the roleplay standards. If you have read the rules please write your favorite color in "Other"
-
- The co-host of this roleplay is the original creator, Pack Valravn! You must be as respectful to them as you are to me, of you are disrespectful in any way you will immediately be out of the roleplay. They also have the same authority as me, they can change the time of day, weather, accepted and decline forms, etc...
Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 09:48 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
- G H O S T | P A C K | R O L E S -
The Strays
-
The Monarch:
The leader of the pack. They make the final say and makes sure everyone is safe and survives as long as they can. They are the ultimate authority. This position may be challenged and might be changed.
- Fangs | 11 Years | F | Played By: Corgerus -
The Deputy:
The second in command within the pack, the Right paw of the Monarch. They help give advice to the lead and make sure that their word is carried out. The packs survival is the top priority. This position may not be challenged but may change depending on the Monarchs wishes.
- Variella | 4 Years | F | Played By: Me -
The Eclipse:
Young wolves 3 years old or younger who have been hand picked by their respective leads because of their promise. They are to take over their position should anything happen to the leads. These guys are usually chosen at birth, usually the strongest pup, but it is not unheard of for one of them to be replaced. Whether they are the Monarch, Deputy, or Subordinates pup has varied. These positions cannot be challenged but may be changed.
The Sun (Future Monarch) - Reserved for Spellbound
The Moon (Future Deputy) - Reserved by Valravn
The Visionaries:
The dogs who act as a patrol, making sure no danger is nearby and alerting the Monarch if there is such danger. If the Monarch and Deputy aren't nearby there will usually be a dog that steps up and starts to make a plan. This role can be challenged and be changed.
- Jeriah | 2 Years | M | Played By: Haunted River -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
The Subordinates:
The bulk of the pack. They follow the lead of their higher ups and are all expected to pitch in when needed. Whether that be hunting, caring for the pups, training, etc. This position cannot be challenged but may be changed depending on demotion.
- Reserved for Valravn -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
The Mothers:
The pregnant or nursing females of the pack. They must have a mate or have had a mate sometime throughout their pregnancy. They will have 1-2 pups at a time. The mothers may participate in hunts a few weeks into their pregnancys but will not be able to once its been two months. They will stay in camp and rest until their pups arrive. This position may not be challenged but may be changed.
- Open -
- Open -
The Pups:
The babies of the pack. These are pups who cannot totally leave their mothers yet and become fully fledged members of the pack. They are 1 year olds or younger. Once past a year old they will start their training with a pack member as their mentor. This position cannot be challenged but may change.
(1-2 Pups per mother)
- Reserved for Crazydayz -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
-
- V I R I D I A N | P A C K -
The Abandoned
-
The Leads:
The three dogs that lead this dysfunctional group. While they are more of a counsel who agree on a consensus on what to do in difficult places rather than grand authority, they still call the shots and lead the way in tricky situations. The Packs survival is the top priority. This position can be stripped from someone via agreement between the other two leaders and majority of the guard. This position can be challenged and changed.
- Reserved for Valravn -
- Open -
- Open -
The Guard:
The strong, abled bodied members of the pack. They protect the pack, hunt, and as their name statea, guard the camp. Some of them are taught in herbal methods for healing but not many. The are the main bulk of the pack and cannot be challenged but may be changed depending on demotion.
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -
The Mothers:
Like the other pack, the Mothers are female wolves who are currently pregnant or nursing pups until they are weaned and until they can be trained. Unlike the other pack, the pups mothers train them in the traditions of the pack and techniques. This position cannot be challenged but may change.
- Libera | 4 Years | F | Played By: Crazydayz -
- Open -
The Pups:
The packs babies. They are a year old or younger and will start their mothers training at just over a year of age. There are 1-2 pups in a litter and they will train together.
- Mavian | 3 Months | M | Played By: Me -
- Open -
- Open -

Edited at October 16, 2023 04:09 PM by Biologist at Work
Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 10:21 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
- T H E | J U N K Y A R D -
The junkyard is a fairly large area, you could easily get lost if you hadn't be living there for a while. There are trash bags and dumps at the corners of the wall and a few broken down houses scattered about, the Ghost Pack calls these houses their dens. There may be holes dug under the houses or maybe the canines just live inside them.
There are some furniture pieces scattered about as well, the pack usually uses those for sunbathing or daytime rests. The junkyard has a foggy, dense, sort of moist atmosphere in and around it. Definitely not your number one choice in places to live, but again, it is the best, safest spot for them at the moment.
For food there are usually rates, squirrels, rabbits, even a few cases have there been deer that stumble upon the junkyard and are hunted by the pack. The strays may also wander into the woods for better hunting but of course, there is always the huge risk of confrontation with an armed human who will shoot you on sight. F they are going to the woods, they must be extremely careful. And never go alone, you mist bring at least two other dogs along.
-
- S I G N U P | S H E E T S -
-
Name:
Breed:
Pack:
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on the opposite Pack:
Appearance (at least 6 sentences or they will not be accepted):
Personality (Bullet Points are allowed, must have at least 10):
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Affiliations:
Kin:
Other:
Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 10:21 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Variella
Breed:
Great Pyrenees 75% x Siberian Husky 25%
Pack:
The Ghost Pack
Deputy
Resired Rank:
Content for The Moment
Thoughts on The Opposite Pack:
To be completely honest? Variella wishes they could just...leave? Not because she doesn't like them, it would just be too hard to take care of their two growing packs.
Appearance:
When I say Variella is a big dog, I mean really big.
This is due to her mixes of two large dog breeds, she takes after her father whom was a Great Pyrenees, her mothers genes are more pit into her structure and coloration. From her shoulder to the ground Variella 3 foot and 6 inches tall. She is 5 feet and 9 inches long from nose to tail and weighs around 85 pounds. Yep, she's a big girl.
Variella has a double coat which is incredibly heavy and thick, this results in her being on the heavier side. Without this much fur the female would be around 69 pounds. She has a long, fluffy tail that is crooked at the end so it doesn't touch the ground. Variella has a sharp jaw that could easily win a fight. She has fairly big and she has big floppy ears that reach to her lower jawline. As for the girls coat, it is quite pretty. Her coloration comes from her mother who was a Husky, she had a reddish coat in which Variella inherited!
Her back and her ears are a light reddish color with hints of light brown and possibly some black, her entire is this color as well. Variella's muzzle and underbelly are a light creamy color. She has dark chocolate brown eyes, she lost her collar a few weeks ago and couldn't find it.
Personality:
Intelligent ||Stubborn || Clingy || Active || Quick to Anger || Charismatic || Thoughtful || Loyal || Observant || Warm-Hearted || Dedicated || Considerate || Sweet || Strong-Willed || Curious || Hardworking || Social || Humorous || Modest || Competitive || Unpredictable || Bold || Fairly Patient || Respectful and Respectable || Leaderly || Flirtatious || Self Confident and Confident in general || Blunt || Charming || Bossy at Times || Enthusiastic || Flexible || Motherly || Dear || Elegant || Capable || Self Dependent || Protective || Sensitive to Some Things || Proud
Crush:
None at the moment, PM me!
Mate:
Unlikely, she is picky but open!
Offspring:
Absolutely Not.
Affiliations:
Open! PM me!
Kin:
Open for 1-2 siblings. PM me!
Other:
Read the Rules!

Edited at October 14, 2023 11:55 AM by Biologist at Work
Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 10:22 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Mavian
Breed:
TBD, Depending on parents
Pack:
Virdian Pack
Pup
Desired Rank:
A Lead!
Thoughts on Opposite Pack:
He doesn't really care actually. Mavian will grow up to want to come to an agreement with the other pack. But for now he doesn't really know what to make of them.
Appearance:
TBD (Waiting until parents appearances are made)
Personality:
Bright || Respectful || Agreeable || Obedient || Calm || Curious || Flexible || Gentle || Loving || Good-Natured || Willing || Quick to Trust || Friendly || Social || Unfazed || Hopeful || Distractable || Brotherly || Protective || Relaxed || Loyal || Tidy, He loves to Clean || Charming || Artistic or Crafty || Amusing || Blunt || Wishful || Caring || Blunt || Delicate || Dedicated || Cuddley
Crush:
Ew, no.
Mate:
Absolutely not!
Offspring:
Um, no.
Affiliations:
Open for some friends!
Kin:
Mother - Open!
Father - Open!
Sibling - Open!
Other:
Read the Rules!

Edited at October 14, 2023 04:33 PM by Biologist at Work
Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 10:23 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
- This is now OPEN! -
Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 10:27 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a viridian pack expecting mother?
Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 10:35 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course!
Trickless Refurbished | Literate Stray Dog Roleplay | Open!October 14, 2023 11:21 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
- N A M E -
Bylur

- B R E E D -
82% White Shepherd x 18% Siberian Husky

- P A C K -
The Ghost Pack

- R A N K -
The Moon