Wolf Play : Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!October 14, 2023 08:04 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Kupungua ¤

-[~|~]-

Amongst the shelter of the jungle's canopy, a tribe of humans reside. Centuries after centuries, their settlement continues to prosper, despite the many tragedies they've faced throughout their whole existence. It's quite impressive actually; most other tribes that dare attempt to live in the jungle don't last another week. That's because of the beasts that have made their home under the shelter of the trees and between the cover of the lush greens.

Life was peaceful, and good. It seemed that nothing could ever get better. It got worse. One day, flames engulfed the Siri Tribe's home, scorching everything into oblivion. Another tribe appeared from the flames, gripping their spears in their hands. Venom dripped from the tips of each spear. They turned an already horrible situation into an even worse situation. They ran through the entire tribe, killing everyone of the Siri Tribe they saw. The only ones to make it out were the ten hunters and their companions, by turning and running as fast as their legs could carry them.

It's been a week since the attack. The survivors reside on the edge of the jungle in their campground. They know that it's no longer safe to live where they currently do. They must enter the dangerous wilderness, completely unprepared. Hope is fading the longer they wait. Will they find a new place to call home, far away from the new tribe, or will they fall victim to the endless list of mother nature's dangers?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links:

Discussion: TBA
RP Thread: TBA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenebris Umbra helped me create this RP by answering some questions I had. Go give her paws, will you?

Edited at November 7, 2023 10:09 AM by Matunda
   Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 06:06 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Rules ¤

-[~|~]-

All of Eve's Rules apply.

1. Be nice to others. No OOC drama in the discussion thread. If you have a problem with someone and/or something related to this RP, PM me. IC drama is great, but OOC drama gets annoying.

2. No godmodding, Mary Sues, Weeping Willows, etc. Keep things realistic. I don't want humans or dinosaurs floating around breathing fire or tapping a leaf and making the whole world explode. Don't make everyone's backstory a sob story, because everyone probably had around the same backstory in the tribe. Hunting, training, taking care of their dinosaurs, etc.

3. This is a small group RP. I will only allow 2 characters per person. They can both be dinosaurs or both be humans, but please be mindful of how full slots are currently. If it seems like we have too much of one, I will lock it. Hybrid dinosaurs aren't allowed.

5. This is a Semi-Literate RP. 300 words per post minimum, and at least a post every 2 days. Sorry I'm pushy, but 300 words every 2 days isn't hard. If you've gone inactive for over 7 days, your characters will be removed.

6. Reservations last 48 hours. You may get a 12 hour extension, but please, let me know before your reservation expires. I reserve the right to decline or accept you forms for whatever reason. Please don't get angry if I decline your form. Three strikes, your out.

7. I control the time and weather. One week is one day. I also can create random "disasters" I guess you can call them whenever I decide to, and I will not tell anyone. I will just chuck it in there. If you wish to start a disaster, PM me about it, and we will discuss it.

9. Have fun!

Edited at November 8, 2023 04:20 AM by Matunda
   Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 06:44 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ About the Humans ¤

-[~|~]-

There are 5 humans, the last survivors of a certain tribe that was recently attacked. They survive, only having their dinosaurs to accompany them ever since they were sent away by their leader to explore the island. They were sent to find a better place for the tribe to make their home, and forced away from their families. They are all around the age of 14-30. Each one of them have two dinosaur companions. They each have their own role in the group. The roles are hunter, stalker, tracker, gatherer, scouter, etc, but no leads.

¤ About the Dinosaurs ¤

-[~|~]-

There are 5 dinosaurs, the last survivors of a certain tribe that was recently attacked. They reside with their human, who took care of them ever since they were found and tamed. They can be any age older than or equal to the adolescent age. They are all different in many ways, the most noticeable one being their incredible variety of different species of dinosaurs. They have diverse looks too, some scaled and some feathered.

Edited at November 22, 2023 06:05 AM by Matunda
   Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 08:42 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ The Roles ¤

-[~|~]-

The Humans- Open Slots: 3
1. Open
2. Camdyn Moore ( [~Gem Queen~] )
3. Enola Frendricks (Biologist at Work)
4. Open
5. Open

The Dinosaurs- Open Slots: 0
1. Melanistic Velociraptor- Valerian ( [~Gem Queen~] )
2. Dilophosaurus- Kínandra (Biologist at Work)
3. Pachyrhinosaurus- Bucky/Buckshot (CRIMSON PATH)
4. Megaraptor- Tajné Jednání (Matunda)
5. Acrocanthosaurus- Atoka (Matunda)

Edited at November 22, 2023 06:05 AM by Matunda
   Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 08:59 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Sign Up Form ¤

-[~|~]-

Human Sheet:

Name:
Sexuality:
Role (Optional):
Reputation (Optional):
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Likes (Optional):
Dislikes (Optional):
Affilations:
S/O (Optional):
Other:

Dinosaur Sheet:

Name:
Species:
Diet:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Likes (Optional):
Dislikes (Optional):
Affilations:
S/O: (Optional)
Other:

Edited at November 7, 2023 05:27 PM by Matunda
   Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 10:33 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
This Is Now Open!
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 05:00 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello there! I would like to reserve a dinosaur slot please, Dilophosaurus?
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 05:13 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Kínandra
| Kína |
-∴-
Species:
Dilophosaurus
Diet:
Carnivorous. She will eat basically any meat, she is not a picky eater whatsoever. Kína is a scavenger, and a hunter of smaller prey such as mice and other rodents. Though she has been known to bring back a lone Velociraptor and other smaller dinosaurs which could provide an easy meal. She will eat most things humans give to her, though she does prefer to hunt on her own, causing her to be a bit more cautious around food provided by the humans.
She wouldn't eat plants or vegetables for the life of her, she could easily snap if you so offer them to her. She would honestly rather die that ever try something so horrid. Meat is a much better option, as everyone should think.
Caretaker:
Tbd!
-∴-
Appearance:
Goodness, isn't she a beautiful creature...yet terrifying at the exact same time.
Kínandra is a goliath of a female when speaking about height, not only is she extremely tall but she has a body that is full of muscles ready to charge at any second. This girls body was meant specifically for the choice of speed and agility. As for Kína's heights, well, she stands at exactly 7.5 feet tall from the shoulder down. She is almost triple that height in length, as the female is just around 25 feet long. That length is from her nose to her tail, as her tail takes up at least a third of that length. The female weighs around 750 or so pounds. Kína has a big head with a sharp jaw which is lined on the inside with a hundred or so small razor sharp teeth. Kínandra has a long, elegant neck that sways slowly back and forth as she walks through the forest in search of prey.
The female walks on her two back legs and her tail helps her keep her balance, Kína's entire back and taik is covered in various sized quills, they aren't necessarily sharp but they are pointed enough that if you were attack her you would get a mouthful of uncomfortable spikes that could be stuck in there for days.
As for Kínandra's coloration? It is a mix or different greys, blacks, whites, and a small bit of red in some places. For Kína's base color it is a cold, icy grey color with lighter shades of black mixed into it. Her underbelly scales are a snowy white color, as well as her face and feet. Kínandra's frills, front claws, and legs have a blood red shade added to them, giving her just a bit more color. Kína has very light grey eyes which you could describe as a river stone color.
Kínandra does have a few bumps and bruises, as well as battle scars from previous fights with fellow dinosaurs. These are scattered around her body, mostly noticeable on her sides and face where she has gotten the most beaten up.
Personality:
|| Intimidating || Aggressive || Cold || Harsh || Dominating || Orderly || Precise || Stubborn || Selfless || Independent || Over Protective || Confident || Loyal || Lack of Empathy || Cruel || Not Picky || Incredibly Intelligent || Snappy || Sassy || Competitive || Bold || Alert || Respectable || Blunt || Emotionless || Low Self Control || Self Confident || Curious || Sneaky || Reluctant || Impressive || Show Off || Demanding || Patient || Skilled || Experienced || Gets What She Wants || Possessive || Hardworking || Unpredictable || Won't Stand Disrespectfulness || Stern || Great Company For Those She Knows Well || Individualistic || Eerie || Haunty || Nosy || Energetic || Chilling || Odd || Powerful || Toxic || Abrupt || Solitary || Difficult to Read ||
-∴-
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
+ Toxic Saliva, Kínandra possesses a special skill in which she has the ability to shoot toxic venom from two glands on the bottom of her mouth, near her teeth. This venom is incredibly toxic and trust me, you dont want it anywhere near your face. To put it quite simply, its more like acid when coming in contact with skin.
+ Intimidation, Another great magic trick that the female can do. As she is already quite terrifying this special effect helps quite a lot when warning or attacking others. Kína has flaps connected to the sides of her neck that when down look like small frills, when up and in action though, these flaps make her look even bigger. They vibrate, giving off a rattling noise, very close to a rattle of a rattlesnake. This usually happens when she is about to shoot her toxin.
+ Speed, Kína can run up to speeds of around 25-30 miles per hour. This is great when hunting or a quick dash away from predators that may be hunting her. Its also pretty terrifying when you see a Dilophosaurus running straight at you, knowing you could get much be dead in the next few seconds.
Weaknesses
+ Strength, as the female doesn't have the greatest bite ability and strength overall this is quite the weakness for her. For Kína, she usually shoots the toxic chemicals at her prey and waits until they are weak enough for her to give them the killing bite, she will track them until they are finished and then she may have her prize.
+ Self Control, even though Kína is very patient she may experiment times where she just wants to get something over with. And she will most often finish off what she is currently doing. Low Self Control for this female also means aggressiveness and possibly even worse, maybe just stay away from her until she calms down?
+ Over Protective, yes, there have indeed been a few times in which Kínandra has gone a bit overboard with trying to be a good girl and protect her close friends. This will 90% of the time end with either a death or someone getting severely injured. Most of the time that hasn't been her but there have been a few times when Kína had to back down...reluctantly of course.
-∴-
Crush:
Open, pm me!
Mate:
None. Open!
Offspring:
None.
-∴-
Kin:
Open for siblings! Pm me!
Affiliations:
Open, pm me.
-∴-
Other:
Finished!

Edited at November 6, 2023 08:56 PM by Biologist at Work
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 06:12 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
Hello there! I would like to reserve a dinosaur slot please, Dilophosaurus?

Of course! :D
Kupungua | Small Group RP | Human & Dinosaur RP | Open!November 6, 2023 06:17 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tajné Jednání

~

Female

7 Years and 5 Months

Species:

Megaraptor

Diet:

Carnivorous. The thought of plants eaten as food sickens her. They must be so tasteless. How do the herbivores do it? She prefers her meat. Bugs are an option, but she's not the biggest fan of them. Her favorite food is definitely archaeornithomimus. Their blood just tastes so good, and the meat inside in just so tender and chewy, making it kind of like softer jerky. Their meat even tears in strips when you bite it in the right spot. Gallimimus is okay, but their meat is softer. She prefers the chewy, delicious meat of archaeornithomimus.

~

Appearance:

Tajné is a huge dinosaur. She may be a raptor, but she's still huge. Her build is a bit thinner than most megaraptors, but dont take that as a weakness. Her speed is her strength. With speed, she will try to get her prey tired before unleashing her full strength upon them, and her full strength is really strong like most megaraptors. She weighs approximately 875 pounds, making her on the much lighter side of most megaraptors. She is about 23 feet long measuring from the tip of her nose to the end of her long, thin tail, and if you think that's long, it's only because of her tail making up more than a third of that length. She's about 6'8 feet tall, making her excellent for helping on hunts. It gives her the ability to pop out from bushes she was hiding in easily, surprising her prey. The element of surprise is necessary when she's hunting.

Tajné is covered in feathers that have a light brown coloration to them. Her eyes are a blood red color mixed with amber and yellow, creating an effect that looks like the sunset across ocean waves. Her snout isn't a normal dinosaur snout, but a beak. Her beak has yellow coloration to it, with orange faded around here and there all over her beak. Inside her beak are pearly white teeth. Her teeth may be small, and look like they'd be painless, but don't underestimate the strength of these things. With her bite force and her teeth put together, she could snap a human's hand right off if she felt like it, but due to her gently nature, she hasn't... yet. Other than that, all of her feathers covering her body are the same light brown color, but they cover her pinkish-tan skin underneath. She appears scarless, but most of her scars are just covered by feathers. If you look closely enough, you might be able to see one or two here and there.

~

Personality:

Lazy || Calm & Relaxed || Outgoing || Not Secretive || Reliable & Dependable || Hopeful || Trusting of Friends || Untrusting of Strangers || Sincere || Honest || Stubborn || Brave || Pack Oriented || Intelligent || Perceptive || Observant || Alert || Wary || Doesn't Like Other Dinosaurs That Aren't Megaraptors || Sees Most Other Dinosaurs As Dangerous

~

Strengths:

+ Pouncing: Her ridged claws on her hands help her cling onto things easier. They are better at clinging onto the sides of other dinosaurs, since they can pierce into their skin and help her cling better.

+ Stamina: Being a dinosaur that mainly hunts by pouncing on her prey, she has a lot of stamina. It helps her stay hunting longer, and makes her able to latch onto things longer. When she was a hatchling, her constant amounts of running and jumping helped her gain a large amount of stamina.

+ Balance: She has the incredible ability of balance. Even after being chucked off another dinosaur, she can often manage to land on her feet again without even stumbling a little bit. Again, when she was a hatchling, her constant amounts of running and jumping helped her learn how to balance good.

Weaknesses:

- Weaker Bite: Compared to other predators her size, she has a much weaker bite, making it harder to pierce her foe's skin by biting them. It makes it harder for her to bite onto some other creature's throats and kill them because she just can't bite deep enough. It's suspected that she has a jaw disability, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

- Climbing: She cannot climb very good. She just simply isn't a dinosaur built for that.

- Being Alone: Megaraptors are pack dinosaurs, meaning they are born in a pack, hunt, fight, and raise children in a pack. When she is alone for too long, she can become distressed and distracted. She can't fight very good alone either. She is meant for making strategies with a pack of her own species during hunts to guarantee success in her hunts.

Affilations:

Open- PM me!

S/O:

None/TBD

Other:

Read the rules. :)

Edited at November 7, 2023 07:45 AM by Matunda

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us